Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Mau-REG] Kitten Exchange (*********)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 am
At some point, ********* had given up on carting around Egeria like a mother cat would a with a kitten. Proportionately, Egeria was just too big for the manx to carry around in such a manner. Poor Egeria was dragged around for a short while, but the efforts were too strenuous for the small cat.

So instead, the manx had to continually redirect the teal kitten from pouncing everything with little reminders. "Come now, Egeria... we need to meet up with Ridley!"

They were getting very close to the orange haired girl's home. ********* recognized the neighborhood easily due to how nice it was.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:59 am
Egeria really hadn't liked being carried around though it was probably for the best. She was very much a kitten and wanted to chase and scratch everything! She was loving it!

However trying to hold her small body off the ground while ********* dragged her along wasn't all that fun and so she had wriggled to ********* finally let go of her. Egeria also found the idea of pouncing anything to be a little too much fun and she had several moments where she looked at ********* lack of tail with disappointment! Oh how fun that would have been!

She did however make it to Ridley's neighborhood and she was impressed. She hadn't ever been to Ridley's house before so this was something new for her.

"We nearly there? I want to play!"  

Remove

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:32 pm
To say the least, Ridley's parents obviously weren't very pleased with the cat that their daughter had come home with; even with the makeshift lie that he, uh, belonged to a friend or something. Her mother had given her that look that could only mean that the black and white cat would be returned home soon or else, and they had left her with that.

At least it wasn't made into a bigger deal or it would have been harder to meet up with ********* and Egeria - with whom she was incredibly jealous that she was turned into a cat.

The duo was sitting on the front steps to her porch waiting for the two other cats, Ridley had been insistent that Niflhel sit in her lap, telling him that it was to 'act naturally' as a cat but really it was for her enjoyment as she stroked his fur. Petting cats was the best and hopefully he was finding it as pleasant as she was.

And as the little Manx was finding the homes in view to be familiar, the little orange haired girl was finding the familiar sound of a bell reach her ears, "Aa! I think they're almost here!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:52 pm
Niflhel tried to look as cute as possible as her parents seemed to be not pleased. He was working on the puss and boots stare since obviously he needed to hang out here for a little bit at least until he could talk to *********, he was currently sitting on Ridley's lap looking dejected as she rubbed him. The purring also wouldn't stop, it wasn't that he didn't like to be rubbed or cuddled, he just thought it highly inappropriate when there was work to be done and a problem to solve.

His ears perked up when he heard ********* and slipped from the child's lap. "Sorry... I uh.... sorta have an image to uphold ya'know?" He was sitting however, beside Ridley so she could technically still rub him it wouldn't matter if he liked it or not.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 pm
In the tone of a parent who was trying to keep their child's spirits up on a car ride, the manx replied "Yes, yes, we are nearly there!" She had to glance back to make sure the kitten wasn't running off to pounce after any stray insects that might have been nearby.

Quite quickly, their paws brought them to the child's home, where said child was waiting for the pair on the porch. She glanced back once more, almost as if her eyes were giving the teal kitten permission to rush forward if she was so inclined to. *********, however, kept to the same pace she had the whole time, eventually making her way to the porch. She saw Ridley, and she saw a tomcat sitting nearby with a golden star upon his head.

"Well, well, well... it looks like yet another one got caught up in the hullabaloo of all of this... Might I ask who you are?" Where as one might have sounded condescending in asking that question in such a manner, ********* tone was completely devoid of arrogance. She sounded playful and genuine in her questioning, easily approaching the tomcat with a smile and wide eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:46 am
It was a miracle that Egeria made it as she really did want to pounce anything that moved, insects, grass, shadows, literally anything. However when she saw Ridley she smiled and ran over rubbing herself against her friends legs. Oh how strange this all was!

She then looked to the other cat and then at ********* ********* a boyfriend for you! He looks old too!" She chuckled and then rubbed against Ridley again letting out a small kitten purr. She was enjoying herself and the idea of getting ********* a boyfriend was going to stick with her, kitten or not.  

Remove

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm
Ridley was rather disappointed to lose her little lap warmer when the jingling of the bell came closer followed by an all too familiar voice. Sure enough, it was ********* indeed and she seemed awfully surprised to see Niflhel in his form - oh, oops, it seemed she forgot to mention the part that he was a cat.

"This is Niflhel!" She proudly announced before he could, probably mangling the pronunciation of it even. Ridley hadn't even gotten up when she gestured to him and it probably for the best since she would have melted to her knees just then when the sight of the teal kitten was in her line of view.

If cats were her true all weakness, well kittens would surely be her kryptonite. Ridley exploded into a fit of squeals and incoherent words as she plucked Egeria up and hugged her, "ohmygodyou'resocuteEgeria! Yourfurissosoftandyourpuffytailandyourlittlestarandyourcoloringandyou'resofluffyohmygod!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm
"Ridley remember we're in front of your house. Be a little more quite please?" Niflhel's ears lowered as the girl squealed. "We don't want to wake up your parents to talking cats. They might get suspicious."

This coming from a cat that basically outed Zirconia and Polaris to each other. He sighed softly and shook his head, "No.... I already have a girlfriend....." Niflhel added looking towards Egeria. "If she's not ticked off when she sees I'm a cat."

"...Anyyywayysss, what she said." He nodded to Ridley, "I'm Niflhel."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm
********* giggled at the words the kitten offered to the situation. "Oh goodness... I don't think I could afford to squeeze a boyfriend into my busy schedule... that would somewhat imply settling down, and considering you girls... I don't think I'd be able to do that for a very long time!" Her head bobbed up and down at the newly introduced acquaintance's words. "And he isn't even available! I wouldn't even imagine trying to compete, since I'm a cat... and he's usually not... as I recall!"

For the moment, the manx was willing to leave Ridley and Egeria to their own devices. If the small cat knew one thing, it was that Ridley was always going on about cats. She could only imagine how easily her parents blocked such out. Which meant she was able to focus her attention on the tomcat.

"I am quite certain you didn't suddenly wish to be a cat, yes? Just kinda happened out of the blue, no prompting? Sound about right, Niflhel?" Before he could really reply, she also added "I can't imagine any good girlfriend would be upset because of this though..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:46 pm
"So you can now be ********* boyfriend!" Was the last thing Egeria got out before suddenly the floor was no longer beneath her feet and she was being squished and stroked and had no idea what was coming out of Ridley's mouth but she couldn't help but start purring.

"*********! Ridley likes me as a cat, I think I get extra cat staying points now!" She then rubbed closer to Ridley and purred some more. Yep she could defiantly get use to this life style. Being a cat was awesome!  

Remove

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:23 pm
It was perfectly fine for Ridley that the two older cats ignored her and continued their conversations. Well, kind of. Well it helped that she had the distraction that came with cooing over Egeria and her cat state.

"You know, at first I was totally jealous that people got to be turned into cats, I think it would be the best thing ever!" Ridley exclaimed as she released her grip on the teal kitten a little, keeping her in her arms in the least and giggled from the purring. "But then I wouldn't get to really give out hugs and get you guys food and toys and all the awesome things that cats can't always get to!" Honestly, now she was figuring she could be some sort of cat entertainment and keeper of some sort. Her extreme love of cats could totally be useful - not like it never was!

If it weren't for her parents who probably wouldn't really so many cats around. Oh, they had heard her squeals, but having been used to it they figured cats were abound outside and thought nothing of it. It was when screams rang out that they would come running.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:40 pm
Nifhlel's ears twitched almost thankful that ********* was way too busy to even entertain that notion but the child's interjection made him frown. "I hardly think we're staying this way." He grumped, Niflhel couldn't be a cat the rest of his life.

He then turned back to *********, "You're correct. I was sitting on a rooftop when it happened." He added looking at little unsettled. "I know you do the whole shrinky thing all the time but that was just weird. I now know how Alice feels when she eats that cookie."

He bristled his fur a bit before smoothing it out with his tongue, before stopping himself. "Bleh. How can you stand to lick fur?" He was trying to get the feeling from his tongue but it wasn't really working.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:18 pm
"Ridley likes cats. Period. The end." The manx couldn't help but laugh at how badly Egeria seemed to want to be a cat. Perhaps it was selfish of the guardian, but she didn't want such to happen, because Egeria was meant to be a senshi, not a cat. How could ********* have her girls if one of them turned into and stayed a cat?

Of course, the moment that Niflhel began to groom himself, ********* couldn't help giggling. "I do it because I need to do it. Not because it tastes good. You can easily block out the taste if you focus more on the task itself. However, that's coming from a cat who spends most of her time as a cat." She paused merely so she could tilt her head towards the knight-in-cat's-clothing. "You, on the other hand, are a cat who spends most of his time as a human... so I wouldn't expect you to know all of the coping mechanisms."

Glancing to the two children, the manx then explained why Egeria was brought to Ridley. "Ridley, I need you to call Egeria's home and let them know you plan on having a sleepover medley with her. I do not think they need to see that their daughter has turned into a kitten." Truly, not everyone was able to go unnoticed in such a strange predicament, but now the guardian was trying to cover the tracks as best as possible.

"I will definitely need to talk to the other guardians about this..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 am
Egeria just looked grumpy. She wanted to stay a cat damn it! Ridley liked her being a cat, she liked being a cat, really she should just stay a cat but ********* really didn't like the idea and so she pouted, or at least did in the only cat way she could.

"That would be awesome... I could play loads of tricks on mum!" The idea amused her slightly but apparently she was staying at Ridley's. "Your lucky mum doesn't care much about where I am... she won't check up on it." Egeria looked down at ********* wondering how long she was going to get as a cat.

"Your not going to make us change back are you?" She really didn't want to..  

Remove

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:57 am
Ridley honestly would have liked to have known why ********* wasn't thinking this to be an amazing development. People turned into cats, if only it was contagious. True, then she couldn't play with them all like her earlier assessment, but if you managed to contract this... whatever it was, it would easily make the little orange haired girl's year. There would still be play time after all, just in feline bodies.

But, Ridley didn't ask, because ********* was giving her instructions. And if there was one thing Ridley did... it was listen to ********* instructions. Because ********* was a cat, a talking cat... and she needed to listen. Period. "Okay!" She chirped, playing with one of Egeria's fluffy ears, "you'll need to give me her number but I could totally let her know." Not like it wasn't like they were lying or anything, her teammate was going to spend the night!

"We can try playing a prank on her later, maybe," The little girl giggled, low to Egeria. All in hopes that ********* wouldn't hear.

"Do you think that all of them would be like getting super awesome powers that let them go between forms or something, *********? That could be awesome!" Her volume was back at normal levels, excitement in her tone at the prospect.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games