Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Toiling away at rituals in the noon day heat was close to unbearable, but his faith kept him strong. It was that conviction to the Gods that allowed him to excel at his training, to fall easily into the ranks of Priesthood, and to take up the mantle with pride. He had always known that the Gods had his life planned for him, and even under the intense winds of the day, he was gratious.

After his last ceremony, Vincenzo had scrambled his way to a hiding hole somewhere in the ruins for a nap before he continued his duties at night when the rest of the pride would awaken. Now, with his wires charged and his coat as pristine as always after a good bath, he prowled the night for a certain female.

"I wonder if she's found out yet," He pondered, murmering to himself as he slipped back out into the sands. Of course, he was speaking of his 'rumor'. The rumor that she was madly in love with him, and had begged him to be hers. The little white lie had done wonders to catch the attentions of more than a few pretty girls. Not that he had his eye on them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:38 am
Priya was fuming. Beneath her paws the twines of metal screeched and the lioness pushed them away exasperated. As much as she wanted to pick up all the trades of an artisan the lioness was more attuned to retelling stories and the dance. Normally she could at least make something out of the raw materials like her elders had shown her, but right now her mind was too preoccupied. Oh certainly she had been in a wonderful mood this morning before the wave of heat and the wave of rumors hit.

She glared at the rejected art pieces imagining someone else in them. Oh he was going to get it. “Just you wait til I get my claws….” Shaking her head the lioness looked up at the group of passersby’s who stared at her. Several of the younger girls giggled while others shook their heads lightly at her. Not again! That was how she found out something was off this morning. The normal group of guys who visited the artisans in the early morning had seemed rather disappointed by something and then from another friend who had heard through her friend came the rumor.

It was night now and the lioness’s coat was damp from her recent bath. Not like it mattered here. The sand would stick to her fur anyway once a strong wind would come around. Walking through the sands Priya sighed. It was cool now and a good time to practice her dances, but her frustration kept her paws on the ground. Walking further out away from the crowded areas the lioness went in search of a more secluded place. Once she got there the lioness nodded. She could at least take her frustrations out in dance. Swaying lightly Priya looked around once more before beginning.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm
It did wonders for a male's ego to pass a group of females who not only swooned, but looked deliciously challenged. Thanks to the rumors, his 'admirers' had become super charged, stepping out of the shadows to try to gain his favor. It made him feel not only desirable, but wanted, two things he hadn't felt in a long, long time. If the cost was Priya's availibility, then so be it. A tiny sacrifice in the long run, since he didn't plan on letting her get snatched up by just anyone.

As he passed through the sands, he came upon the dancing nymph from his dreams. If he hadn't known what dwelled within that graceful enchantress he might have been tempted to compliment her form and technique. As it was, he hurriedly ducked for a sand dune like a peeping adolescent, scooped up a paw full of stones and started to toss them at her feet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 am
The sand shifted beneath her paws, but since she had come into the pride the lioness already knew how to instinctively shift her body to hold her balance. Instead of falling on her face like she might have in the past the lioness only scattered the sand into the air where it sparkled in the moonlight. In a way she seemed peaceful and at ease with the world, but on the inside her emotions were dancing their own battle. Honestly she was just confused on to why he would do something that stupid. Was it some pride thing? Did males always get some kick out of making up crazy stories about a female’s love?

Thump. Blinking the lioness stopped her dance to look down at her paws. What? Who in the world would be throwing stones at her? Jumping back the lioness avoided another projectile before turning her fiery gaze towards a set of sand dunes. There. “Hey!” Bending Priya’s hind legs buckled beneath her right before she jumped towards the sand dune. In a shower of sand the lioness slipped down and onto her attacker.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:37 pm
As soon as the first one made contact Vincenzo had his s**t-eating grin in place. He had to physically cover his mouth just to keep from laughing and giving away his position. Did she think it was a cub? Or maybe a group of them? Or even a group of rival females? Oooooh, maybe he should have told them about this little plan, and had-

Vicenzo flopped back onto his back just in time to have Priya fall onto his chest. Amidst the sand, with his mane feathered out around his head, his grin remained. "I hate to disappoint you, but I'm a traditionalist. I'm not going any further without a proposal." He winked.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Priya glared at the white male beneath her. Oooh! She should have guessed who it was. Still her relief at it being Vincenzo and not some random attacker or even a group of cubs goofing off made her relax. That was until she saw the grin on his face. And then that comment! She literally froze in shock at that one. But then after a moment Priya pushed herself off of him as quickly as possible. “ Me propose? To you? Hah!”

Shaking her head the lioness sat down and started to wipe the sand from her face. “But wait. Isn’t it that I’ve already begged you desperately to be mine already dearest?” Her eyes grew huge as she quoted some of what she heard, “Oooh, don’t you understand? Vincenzo I just can’t live without you~” Spitting out the taste of sand the lioness patted her mane back into place, “Really, Vincenzo? Really?” Her violet eyes burned with emotions as she glanced back over at him. “Do you know how many weird looks I’ve gotten today just from that? No telling what else they think of me now.” Groaning she looked back up at the sky.

Sighing the lioness took a deep breath. Why was it that the idea of this whole situation made her heart knot up? “I just don’t understand Vincenzo. Is humiliating me your favorite hobby now? Did you get plenty of extra attention since having a desperate female stalking you?” Her eyes stung, “Why did you do it?”

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:50 pm
Vincenzo only laughed and shifted to his side, propping his head up on his paw in an obviously seductive pose. "Priya, sweet heart, I never knew you felt that way about me." He placed his paw above his heart. "You have no idea how happy I am to know that those nasty rumors were actually true!" He sighed dramatically, and collapsed upon the sand.

He wriggled his back on the sand into a more comfortable position. "They probably think that you're just young and in love, with isn't a bad thing. Would you rather they call you a heartless shrew? Hmm?" His soft green eyes turned up to look into hers. Not even the sharpness of her gaze was enough to break his spirit. He was in deep water now, and gladly swimming with the sharks. "Priya? Why did you go into the desert? Give me your real reason, and I'll put an end to the rumors. I'll even turn them around if you want."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:21 pm
Why that – Priya’s face felt like it was a million degrees as he played his dramatic response before her. He was such an aggravating guy at times! It baffled her why she kept…no. The lioness shook her head at his antics. This was not going to get to her. “Huh.” She fixed her best stare on him, “I see you still get a kick out of teasing and playing about like a cub.” She hated it. Why did he keep teasing her? Why did her heart clench at the thought of him teasing and then just leaving again? Did he really enjoy the attention of other females? Was she…really...no she couldn't be. Yet...

“I almost wish that, Vincenzo!” Priya suddenly replied sharply, “It would be so much easier if I had no heart right now. You – why does it have to be like this?” She shook her head suddenly talking to the sky above her, “It’s not fair! It’s so confusing!” Her violet gaze was watery as she looked at him, “Why do you want to know so badly? What if there was no reason for me being out there?” She was not the best liar, “Who said I had to be looking for you? Why would you care if I was? Why do you do this?” She swallowed as the meaning of his last statement vaguely registered before being pushed aside, “Do you enjoy teasing me this much?”

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:33 pm
"What if I do?" Vincenzo stated bluntly, his voice uncharacteristically toneless and hollow. His eyes never moved off her face, never blinked, just stared up into the eyes of the one soul whom he lived to torment. "If I tease, then you notice. If I lie, then you speak. When I run, you follow. Life's never going to be fair, Priya. If it was then I wouldn't have to try so damn hard just to get you look at me."

Nothing about his facial expression was anything, but truthful and heartfelt. "Ever since I saw you in that desert you've kept me under your spell, and while I can break away from everyone else, I can't escape from you. You can call me a poisin all you want, but as long as you avoid the truth, are you any better than I am?" Vincenzo sighed and looked away from her towards the sky, unable to stand the sight of her tears any longer. "So, yes, I do you enjoy teasing you."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 pm
“Then-Then…” Priya just shook her head. “You’re really stupid then. How much have you endured? You never should have had to put yourself out there for me.” She stated quietly, “I know I endured so much back then and maybe now even. I could have just stayed home surrounded by everyone who I knew and far away from this desert. But for some reason I got sick every time I was reminded of you. And everything reminded me of you.” Her gaze was soft and her cheeks flushed, “I looked up at the sky every night wondering, ‘Why him?’ and even now I still wonder.”

“Why are you such a poison to me now?” She stood and looked at him, “You tease me, torment me, you even flirt about with other females yet my heart wrenches in my chest at the thought of finding some antidote for you. For some strange reason I can’t imagine anything without you popping up next to me.” She laughed softly, a bitter laugh full of emotion. The lioness stood up straighter, “Happy? I don’t know why, but my heart beats so rapidly in my chest when I see you. Foolish of me right? I am just a tease after all.” With a wry smile the lioness turned away from him.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 pm
Vincenzo remained stretched out on the sand, his eyes travelling eagerly up spotted legs to watch that wicked barb of a tongue whip his emotions like a fresh carcass. "What use if there for your friendship, when I can have your hate?" He grinned devilishly. "There's so much more passion in hate."

In a languid roll, he turned back onto his side, but neglected to raise his head. "Happy?" Vincenzo gave a bark of laughter. He waited for her to turn away before he spoke. "I'll only be happy when you stop being such an idiot, and agree to be mine." He was tired of having to bite back jealously every time he saw her talking with some pussified Hunter. Tired of pretending to give those females hope. As much as he liked his harem, he wanted a real female to warm his den at night, and mother his cubs. "Unless, of course, you'd rather ask that mystery man you came all this way for." He teased.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 pm
Priya rolled her eyes at his antics. Really! The guy just was on a roll tonight wasn’t he? The lioness looked over at him before giving a loud sigh, “Well I guess you should be glad that you’re talented at ruffling someone’s fur then.” Her anger though was mostly dissipated now as the lioness was too exhausted to keep being stubborn. Especially now that he was showing himself to her now. Finally there was an answer to the swirling questions that had been tormenting her for weeks now.

“Me an idiot?” She sniffed before turning back around in one fluid motion, “More like you are the idiot! Do you really have to ask for my answer? Stupid.” She glared at him before racing back to roll into him. Heart racing the lioness looked at him, “Stop teasing me about that. You know who I came for this whole time.” She pushed her paw against his shoulder, “Care to give me a reason to agree?” There was a light in her eyes a slight hope that this just wasn’t one of his tricks. But no…her heart told her otherwise.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:13 pm
Vincenzo just laughed, and soon as she rank back to him, he wrapped her up in his paws. "Oh, did I ask?" He feigned confusion. "Because I'm pretty sure I'm not letting you get away." The luxurious male reached up to lick her chin, then her maw, and ended on her nose. The honor and rules he was being trained for were more relaxed where he was involved, having been born rogue, so he took as much liberty as he wanted when it came to showing her exactly what his intentions were.

"You need a reason?" Vincenzo rolled his eyes, and gave her a droll stare. "Who else will have you? Really, Priya, really?" Turning her words back on her, he sat up, propping himself up on his elbow. "Who else is going to lavish you morning, noon, and night no matter how ugly you are because he thinks you're the best damn thing he's ever seen? Whose going to worship you as much as he does the Gods themselves? Who else would even be willing to deal with your drama for the rest of his life?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:22 pm
“Huh.” Priya scoffed at his answer though a faint smile lit her maw. “If you think you can hold onto me that tightly.” She replied quietly before flushing at his touch. The lioness blinked at him before frowning slightly. In a way what he said was sweet, but then again it was Vincenzo. Of course he couldn’t just be sweet alone. Her violet gaze gleamed with amusement though. It was Vincenzo after all. He was the only one who could make her heart pound so loudly in her chest.

“That so? Then I suppose then I’ll have to be the one who puts up with you no matter how annoying you can get.” She sighed, “Or how conceited or dramatic or teasing you can be as well.” The lioness smiled, “Sad thing for you. I think you’re the star in this drama, sir. So you would have to deal with it no matter what.” She reached out and nuzzled him lightly before pulling back shyly, “But….yes.” She blinked up at him, “If you’re serious, Vincenzo…then yes.”

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 pm
"I'm always the star, baby." Vincenzo winked and pulled her down to the sand next to him. What a pair they made; two attractive, young lions stretched out under the sky. He loved it, and secretly hoped the whole world could see.

When she said that one, tiny word his heart soared and it showed. His face lite up from ear to ear and he couldn't help cuddling her closer to his chest. "Quickly, to the Priest!" He hopped to his paws, then paused and gasped. "Oh wait, that's me! To the temple then!" After a quick pose, basking in his glorious self, Vincenzo bounced off towards the pride. "Come on! The sooner we get this over with the sooner we can-" He waggled his eyebrows and gave her a cat call.

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff