Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Pillow Talking (Sammy and Barth) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:00 am
For the most part Sammy moved as though she wasn't even aware of what she was doing. With Siddie gone again after their brief fight or chat whatever it was it left the ghoul wandering the school with eyes that seemed focused elsewhere looking through everything she came across.

Today was no different as she stumbled down the stairs of the demon dorms to head out front, pausing for a moment at Barth's door. He had her cell phone, if she ever planned to get in touch with Siddie again... she let out a sigh, she needed her phone for more then that and promptly began to knock on the door with a series of half hearted thumps.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:44 am
There was a whir, a click, and an unlocking sound as the door opened.

Barth was on the sofa, playing what looked like a grisly romance game, or at least something where the most effort involved was picking through options.

He set the remote down, looking at Sammy.

"Ah!" he said, "Picked over your phone a bit. No progress in the eating other phones to acquire their technology department, but I'll let you know. Its disposition has err, soured, so that's something."

It was a lot of impressive and friendly-sounding ways to say haven't worked on your phone since the graveyard.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:48 am
The first thing Sammy noticed was the game; Siddie would play the same one. Though she would have taken a chance to mock Barth on his choice of game all it did was serve another reason to make her feel miserable.

Of course his flowery words where enough to cause her to sigh. "Just... give me my phone." She waved her hand lazily in the air, "I might need it later so I can't afford to wait for you to do... what ever it is you have planned for it."

She moved into the room standing carefully so she didn't have to get a clear look at the TV and what Barth was playing, yup, Siddie had played that game just a month back and dragged Sammy along, they had sat in her room till the wee hours before class... no, she shouldn't think about that.

Not right now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 am
"On the desk," Barth said, nodding very slightly towards the cluttered-looking space. "Err, somewhere."

Sammy's tone was clipped, and her expression miserable.

"Is something the matter?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 am
Sammy gave a quick nod moving to the desk, she rummaged about the collection of papers, parts, and other assorted junk that clustered the table. Eventually she found her phone untouched, still working but rather dull and half working to be exact.

She flipped it open checking that it had a charge before stuffing it into a pocket of her jacket turning to glance at Barth.

"Honestly? Everything Barth. Teachers, lies, the fieldtrip, and to top it all off Siddie and I aren't talking. Next thing I know Shehk and Riley will find something to be pissed at me over and leave me with no one all over again."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 am
"Sorry to hear that. But things are better, then? With Shehk and Riley?" Last time they'd talked, that had been the main issue.

Not that he cared about the health status of Riley's personal relationships.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:21 am
Sammy only nodded, "Yes, it took a bit, but their over the whole... exam pins situation. I might have made a few choice mistakes when talking to Riley about it and hit a sore spot with it all." As she spoke she flipped through her phone deleting messages and generally making sure Barth did something with it. (She quickly found he had not)

"Barth for the love of Jack do me a favor and turn that damn game." She could hear the music, it was like a track list to her history with Siddie ringing in her ear when she heard the music loop over and over stuck on a choice menu.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 am
"Sorry. ...Did you get err...were you-?" Barth took some time but finally found the television remote, and the whole screen went blank with a button push.

"Did something happen during the fieldtrip? Well, besides...I mean to you specifically?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 am
Eventually Sammy made her way to the couch slumping down in the corner arms crossed as she waited for Barth to spill it. She glanced up at him frowning ever so slightly.

"Siddie and I... kind of broke up after the fieldtrip." She turned away glaring before she spoke again. "She left a week before the trip happened, some family home time. Turns out it was to meet possible 'engagement options,' her parents picked." She sat up suddenly eyes rolling speaking in a bitter tone, "Something proper, wed her into money." She scowled, "She went knowing they planned that and didn't even tell me worse yet, her parents didn't even know about me till I was laying half dead again on a ******** cot in the gym!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 pm
Barth had not been aware Siddie and Sammy were dating. He tried to greet the news of Siddie looking for engagement options with a very innocent and polite, "Oh."

"Parents can be...on the difficult side. About that sort of thing. It's...more business than personal."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:16 pm
Sammy wasn't one to go about flaunting Siddie as her own, it wasn't in her manners to do so, but the idea that her ghoulfriend had kept something like this hidden? That she had willingly almost gone along with it? That was what upset Sammy the most. Barth's Oh seemed off, but she paid little heed rolling her eyes.

"Yes, parents, I never had any so I can't say, but the idea that Siddie would agree to go home, to go on some little date? Knowing, knowing that it wasn't just some little lunch but some pre determined plot to get her wed into money? She's better then that I thought, but apparently not if she wasn't willing to say anything about it."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:31 pm
"They didn't pull her out of school, at least. A lot of parents have been," Barth's experience on the field trip had been...shaking. But educational. "Calder was almost...on the trip, the Hunters caught him. He should have gone back to Halloween, but he stayed because he didn't want to leave me behind...and they put him in a chamber. He's...he's alright now, but it sorted some priorities for me. I'd go home if I thought it was any safer. I wish arranged marriages were the depths of our troubles. ...I don't see why she'd break up with you, though. Over a thing like that. My mom's married, and she has plenty of boilfriends."  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:35 pm
"No, they kicked her out of the house though." She paused for a moment and lowered her head to her hands. On one front she felt terrible, the last time she spoke to Siddie she pushed her away just after her own family abandoned her, but she deserved Sammy's anger didn't she? She lied, she hid things, things she should have told her. Slowly she looked up resting her chin on clasped fist, elbows on her knees hunched over.

"I know... we have a lot of bigger issues." She held up her left arm, "I've paid my dues as well on that trip, but to go through all that and then what Siddie said..." She shook her head, "We haven't called it off officially or anything..." She sighed, "Not everyone works like that Barth, some people don't like the idea of someone running off with twenty other people. Not me at least."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:02 pm
"Not everyone admits that they're like that," Barth said dismissively. "...Wait, what do you mean kicked out? Entirely? But she's- I mean, she's used to a certain level of- isn't she? What's she supposed to do?"  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:05 pm
Sammy shrugged, "Well... that's something someone needs to be forward about then I guess." She nodded quietly, "She said they told her never to come back, and then I yelled at her, we yelled at each other and now I can't even stand the idea of looking at her." She glanced at the TV, "Hell I feel misserable just from seeing you playing that game, she made me play it with her a month ago..." She frowned, "She could probably apply for something here at the school, I get a small allowence since I have no proper family after I went through a pre-school course on integrating risen undead who had no proper upbringing."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff