Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Cataclysm Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:44 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
Yes. Although I do have good intentions planned for my character, which is basically research and claiming the world, thus selling stock of it to other companies to examine the growth, claiming it as its own country yada yada, making it a part of the real world in a legal sense. :3 yup yup!

So you plan to lower the value to sell it? That is silly. Corrupting the world with viruses wouldn't help. You just need to unify it, and if you can unify it with everyone doing their jobs and working together then you get a higher return.

Oh yes you are right. So I should still claim the digital world "Sorta like Columbus stole it from the native americans" And then blam! I can start selling the stock, and mass produce digivices. They would be as common as a cellphone!

Stole is part of a society. But I won't get into this debate unless you want to.
Anyways claiming it as your own would work much better, so long as you can really sell it. And then try to sell it as fast as you can, in case you know the digimon object or something. Then with all your money you are rich.

Bwahaha :3 then I can bribe my way to the whitehouse! And who cares if they object! They aren't real people! (Quick attack at the opinions of those during the time of slavery)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:46 pm
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
Yes. Although I do have good intentions planned for my character, which is basically research and claiming the world, thus selling stock of it to other companies to examine the growth, claiming it as its own country yada yada, making it a part of the real world in a legal sense. :3 yup yup!

So you plan to lower the value to sell it? That is silly. Corrupting the world with viruses wouldn't help. You just need to unify it, and if you can unify it with everyone doing their jobs and working together then you get a higher return.

Oh yes you are right. So I should still claim the digital world "Sorta like Columbus stole it from the native americans" And then blam! I can start selling the stock, and mass produce digivices. They would be as common as a cellphone!

Stole is part of a society. But I won't get into this debate unless you want to.
Anyways claiming it as your own would work much better, so long as you can really sell it. And then try to sell it as fast as you can, in case you know the digimon object or something. Then with all your money you are rich.

Bwahaha :3 then I can bribe my way to the whitehouse! And who cares if they object! They aren't real people! (Quick attack at the opinions of those during the time of slavery)

Who aren't real people? Digimon? Because they aren't. They are Digimon.
And trust me. I can get into debates about both of those issues all day long.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:06 pm
My Beelzemon post was epic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:16 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei

I think you just want to debate. XD  

Awesome Sensei

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei

I think you just want to debate. XD

Well duh. Talk to me for five minutes and that becomes clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 pm
If there is one thing that Draco does best... is debate. I've noticed this from the many times an argument has arose, though I can't decide whether to call it outrageous curiosity of the mind of his opponent or some form of trolling except... with a purpose.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

WELL LET'S DEBATE

Topic: What is your opinion on the Palestinian/Israeli dilemma on Jerusalem?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:34 pm
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

WELL LET'S DEBATE

Well depends on how you want to look at it. Personally I am a fan of who ever wins is right when it comes to country disputes. So they just need to slug it out and who ever comes out on top is right.

Of course that ignores the UN and international laws and crap, but that is a whole other debate.

But I don't follow that so much, so most of what I say is general and based more on thoughts then facts.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:44 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

WELL LET'S DEBATE

Well depends on how you want to look at it. Personally I am a fan of who ever wins is right when it comes to country disputes. So they just need to slug it out and who ever comes out on top is right.

Of course that ignores the UN and international laws and crap, but that is a whole other debate.

But I don't follow that so much, so most of what I say is general and based more on thoughts then facts.

Well, they have been fighting and it is sort of at a stalemate. Israel has high powered guns, and if they use them too much, the UN will give them a big slap on the wrist. Because although they are a very small country, they are one of the largest military forces in the middle east. The Muslim and Jewish religions both had very religious events happen in Jerusalem, so they are fighting over the land. It was original called Palestine, until the Jewish took over the area in the defense that it was theirs from the bible.

Yup yup. Debate 'on!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:14 pm
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

WELL LET'S DEBATE

Well, they have been fighting and it is sort of at a stalemate. Israel has high powered guns, and if they use them too much, the UN will give them a big slap on the wrist. Because although they are a very small country, they are one of the largest military forces in the middle east. The Muslim and Jewish religions both had very religious events happen in Jerusalem, so they are fighting over the land. It was original called Palestine, until the Jewish took over the area in the defense that it was theirs from the bible.

Yup yup. Debate 'on!

Well that was sort of my second point. That International Law is messing with the whole thing.

I stand by my statement of if Israel can take it and hold it then they should have it.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:31 am
Are we supposed to just up-and-leave the network city thread and move on to the new cataclysm thread?

(I am back! Either someone at the Skyline webservice finally fixed my problem, or me promising my soul to any deity who could give me back my Internet actually payed off)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 pm
I think we're supposed to mosey on over to the new chat. sweatdrop I hope so since my first post is on there. I rambled like a drunken pregnant woman but I managed to not break the fourth wall. biggrin  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:40 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
If there is one thing that Draco does best... is debate. I've noticed this from the many times an argument has arose, though I can't decide whether to call it outrageous curiosity of the mind of his opponent or some form of trolling except... with a purpose.

From our convos about the new version of My Little Pony show I can attest to that LOL. I still don't watch it or particularly like it, but he did a very good job on selling me into taking a look at a show that I otherwise would have never touched haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 am
ok so has the event really stalled/ died or what???  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am
I'm just as confuzzled as you Unitas. I thought this was going to be like the Network City event where we kept it all locked into one thread confused  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff