Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Hello everyone! Thank you for checking out the plot thread!

Goings On: My Swampie is going on her naming quest and she needs to meet people on the way. Nice people, mean people, and everything in between. She's likely to avoid large fluffy males on her journey until after her visit to the Myrsky Syntynt when she'll finally be over that little fear.

Personality and History: Theluji was raised by her mother with her three siblings. She never wandered very far from her mother, even when off exploring, she rarely explored farther than how far her mother's voice could carry. Without a father figure, Theluji has a distrust of them. Ironically, the friends that she made when a cub and juvie where mostly only boys. Because of this, her distrust, wariness, anxiety, and fear doesn't extend to the less fluffy of the gender.

Theluji has never truly been alone, and now that she's on her Naming Quest, loneliness is a set and bound itself to her. While she won't approach or allow big fluffy males to approach her, once she finds a friend or friendly person, she won't be as guarded as she once was as a juvie or cub, and will be more talkative and friendly then ever.

Here's the form for less confusion or pm me instead! Thanks!

[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Image Link:[/b]
[b]Before or After Myrsky Syntynt:[/b]
[b]RP Idea:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:35 pm
OPEN!!!!

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:47 am
Your Name: Lilbabe808
Character's Name: Shabnam
Species: Hyena
Image Link: cert
Before or After Myrsky Syntynt: Before preferably
RP Idea: Shabnam is a bit suspicious of lions that travel by themselves. In her experience, they usually stay in prides. If anything, she'll consider Theluji a threat until proven otherwise. It will be up to you if it results in a fight but Shabnam won't attack an adolescent without a good reason. She would feel that is unfair. Shabnam already has trust issues to begin with. I think it would be a good learning experience for both of them. If Thelugi explained to Shabnam what was going on then she might even be inclined to travel with the young lion for awhile to help with hunting. That is if the young lion allows it and is able to put up with Shabnam's trust issues.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 am
Your Name: Boudaihobbit
Character's Name: Imarogbe
Species: Lion
Image Link: [x]
Before or After Myrsky Syntynt: Before
RP Idea: Imarogbe is a young guy currently on his banu quest from the Ukuucha'Wafalme. Maybe he could try to help her get over her fear?  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:23 am
Lilbabe808
Your Name: Lilbabe808
Character's Name: Shabnam
Species: Hyena
Image Link: cert
Before or After Myrsky Syntynt: Before preferably
RP Idea: Shabnam is a bit suspicious of lions that travel by themselves. In her experience, they usually stay in prides. If anything, she'll consider Theluji a threat until proven otherwise. It will be up to you if it results in a fight but Shabnam won't attack an adolescent without a good reason. She would feel that is unfair. Shabnam already has trust issues to begin with. I think it would be a good learning experience for both of them. If Thelugi explained to Shabnam what was going on then she might even be inclined to travel with the young lion for awhile to help with hunting. That is if the young lion allows it and is able to put up with Shabnam's trust issues.

Before it is! xd Theluji would probably be more interested in the hyena as a friend despite Shabnam's trust issues. She's never had contact with most non-lion species except for prey and the occasional snake or avian in the swamps. In fact Theluji would just shrug it off as Shabnam's quirk and be fine with that. So yeah! Do you want to start or should I?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:27 am
Boudaihobbit
RP Idea: Imarogbe is a young guy currently on his banu quest from the Ukuucha'Wafalme. Maybe he could try to help her get over her fear?

Meeting Imarogbe would be a learning experience, since she's had no real knowledge of the different tribes outside of the swamps, except for stories told by those returning from their naming quests and maybe the rare traveler. Imarogbe would have to sneak up on her to start the guarded, but easing trust issues against males of a certain age. FYI: he won't be successful in easing her fears about the very large fluffy males, but she'll be more accepting of males that are growing their full manes.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:28 pm
Dame NightFury
Before it is! xd Theluji would probably be more interested in the hyena as a friend despite Shabnam's trust issues. She's never had contact with most non-lion species except for prey and the occasional snake or avian in the swamps. In fact Theluji would just shrug it off as Shabnam's quirk and be fine with that. So yeah! Do you want to start or should I?

Sounds good! I'm sure Shabnam will think that Theluji is a strange lion indeed. XD Maybe Theluji will make her less suspicious of lions traveling alone.

You can start it since it is supposed to be Theluji's naming quest. Shabnam is usually always doing something whether it is hunting or traveling or even cleaning up an area for her to sleep. She likes to keep busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:16 pm
Tag <3  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:52 am
Boudaihobbit

Meeting Imarogbe would be a learning experience, since she's had no real knowledge of the different tribes outside of the swamps, except for stories told by those returning from their naming quests and maybe the rare traveler. Imarogbe would have to sneak up on her to start the guarded, but easing trust issues against males of a certain age. FYI: he won't be successful in easing her fears about the very large fluffy males, but she'll be more accepting of males that are growing their full manes.

Poke? Yes? No?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:07 am
Yes! Sorry, I'm getting through my third wave of exams, I'll get to it  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:51 pm
Boudaihobbit
Yes! Sorry, I'm getting through my third wave of exams, I'll get to it

OK! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:16 am
Ok people, I'm looking for a malicious evil fluffy male in the rogue lands that is willing and will enjoy scaring Theluji before she finally makes it to Myrsky Syntynt . . . . Not a lot of violence, but enough to confirm that big fluffy males are scary and should be avoided. Actively looking for one, but if you have one in mind PLEASE fill out form and I will respond asap. Thank you!!!!!

Thanks Das!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:09 am
Your Name: Das Tor
Character's Name: Tavar'urya
Image Link: Here
RP Idea: This is Tavar. He is a Tirma'ath (Guard) for the Aikanaro'hini. They're a pride that believes they're demons. And although he's technically on the side that believes they're 'noble'...Tavar is an a*****e. He likes messing with creatures, and seeing them cry or get mad at him. And he would happily mess with Theluji, if not try and take her as a slave. Either way...8D He can scare the bejeebrs outta her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:14 pm
Das Tor
Your Name: Das Tor
Character's Name: Tavar'urya
Image Link: Here
RP Idea: This is Tavar. He is a Tirma'ath (Guard) for the Aikanaro'hini. They're a pride that believes they're demons. And although he's technically on the side that believes they're 'noble'...Tavar is an a*****e. He likes messing with creatures, and seeing them cry or get mad at him. And he would happily mess with Theluji, if not try and take her as a slave. Either way...8D He can scare the bejeebrs outta her.

Oh! That's perfect! And he'd give her complex more ammo to get over xd Would he be wandering the rogue lands? Or should I have her accidently stumble onto the Aikanaro'hini land?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:19 pm
He can wander a bit beyond the borders when he's not 'on shift'. He's...generally looking for assets to the demon pride: slaves, members, girls he can fling with since he's part of a major bloodline inside the pride.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff