Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class B) [Homework Page 7] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:24 am
Some students might have not seen much of the school's theater since last Christmas, and that which was the school play. In fact, since the last play, the place had been abandoned by much of student body, occasionally becoming the hide out for third years and gnomes who were trying to escape from cleaning duty. But recently there had been noise from the catwalks, an occasional clatter of props and instruments from the pit. Gnomes no longer went there to hide, they had been sent to work. To clean.

Third years were now finding the doors locked, or, they would enter only to find gnomes assaulting them with less than clean...objects, (usually balls of slime and grime). The Theater had undergone a renovation, but to what purpose? Another school play? Maybe, but so far no try-outs had been posted, no fliers asking for stage crew, (then again, many might assume gnomes would be in charge of that.) Regardless, the theater was no longer abandoned, and it seemed that it was to be used once more.

Today, The doors were wide open, the stage fully lit. A sign taped to the doors said,
Please go and wait on the stage.
DO NOT PLAY WITH THE PROPS

Oddly enough, there were no props on the stage, unless you counted chairs in a circle. One chair outside of the circle was not the classic run down class room chairs; it was a nice, plush, desk chair, complete with wheels. In the wings, boxes were stacked, yet there was no way to tell what was inside them, or, if there was anything in them. All in all, the theater wasn't very impressive, and aside from it being clean... not very interesting. Still, it looked like that something was going to happen, and perhaps a class of sorts was about to start  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 am
OOC

• There is a class cap of 30 students, and since there are… well over 30 students the classes are in the format of ‘CLASS A’ and ‘CLASS B’.
  • If you sign up for one DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE OTHER. I would think that obvious, but seriously, the classes are built the same, and will be doing the same thing.
  • First and Second years can go into either class
  • If you have more than one student character, I do request you only sign up with one, and only if there are spots open towards the end of sign ups, can you put forward your second student in the class room.
  • Sign ups are open for one week, and class will officially start at the end of the fist GM post (though activity such as teacher arriving/getting set up, might occur sooner). Sign up close then. This class is expected to be a touch shorter than the other.

• Please BOLD the name of who you are talking to, and if you want to ask the teacher a question, please QUOTE me as well as bold.
  • This is a theater class, and there are typical theater rules. Like don’t run on the catwalk, don’t fly in or out anything without letting anyone know, and for the love of god, no playing with the props, (unless you have permission of course!).
  • If you’re unfamiliar with a typical theater set up and terms, don’t worry. I might have done stage crew IRL, but no place is the same, and my knowledge is minor at best. I don’t expect everyone to know terms and whatnot, so feel free to BS!

The class itself is about acting, and how students can utilize their FEAR born talents and gifts to the best of their abilities. Farther down the line there might be race focused exercises, but for now it’s going to be general. If you want your student to have a ‘star’ moment or want something to happen to them, feel free to PM me with your idea and we can see if it’s possible, (in all likelihood it is). At some points, students might be asked to go into their natural forms, but ONLY when prompted. This is my first class and GMing aside from the last meta, so if you notice things I might miss PLEASE feel free to tell me. I expect a lot of pages to fly by and I can miss stuff.

All in all, I really hope you guys have fun.

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:26 am
Class List B

Please fill this list in as you go. If you notice someone got missed, add them in.

• Neil Howlison
  • Pepin Molyeeeeeeeeeeeeeau
  • Jericho Bloodbane
  • Zurine Lux
  • Roch
  • Mitsu Lupus
  • Genevieve
  • Anna Walpurgis
  • Elizabeth Baines
  • Israfel (to make number even)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:15 pm
The classroom was very empty it would seem. Neil shrugged and strolled on in, headphones blasting some band you probably never heard of and was probably beyond your understanding anyways. Theater seemed a little cliche to Neil but he aimed to get better at as much crap as he could while he was here so he wasted no time signing his name with a pen he'd probably picked up at a thrift store.

The gimblewolf took a seat on the stage. It was very empty like he found the rest of the school to be. He'd not had many encounters yet and was starting to feel that the school was made up of ghouls. Not that he minded the lack of sausage fest. He really preferred ghouls to boils any ways.

He let his legs hang over the stage and kicked freely as he waited for any sign of life.

Class List B

Please fill this list in as you go. If you notice someone got missed, add them in.

• Neil Howlison
  • None Yet

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:29 pm
Acting and Newspaper went hand in hand right? You had to act like you knew how to write a story and how to act like it was all true right? Well Pepin didn't consider it an act so that wasn't why she signed up for this class. What ghoul in all of Halloween Town DIDN'T like the thrill and extravagance of being on stage, in the spotlight, and all eyes on her?

Datamoshing her way onto the stage, Pepin rocked on her heels and noticed she was one of the first few people in there and the sound of a certain boil's (Neil) headphones was all too alluring for the glitch ghost who sneered deviously as she hobbled her way over behind his chair with arms outstretched ready to clamp them, hoping to garble up whatever he was listening to.

Class List B

• Neil Howlison

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm
The glitchy ghost had not attracted the attention of the gimblewolf. He was blissfully unaware of the ghoul or what she was aiming to do. The bliss of the band he was listening too had his full attention. His leg kicked freely to the tune.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:18 pm
Static ruptured through the headphones as Pepin smacked her palms against the side of them- "WOOAH MAN!!"

As inappropriate and unnecessary as it was to yell, the ghoul looked pleased with herself when she returned her hands to behind her back and just stood there smiling eerily.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:32 pm
One moment the gimblewolf was listening to his better then yours songs and the next his sensitive canine hearing was violated by a violent static and a very loud WOOAH MAN!

This surprised the boil so much that his face flowered open revealing rows of sharp teeth and a long tongue. A loud Arrooooooooooooooooooooooo?! Was also given as Neil felt his head was about to explode. Well, his face had split open in to four neat pie slices, but his head was fine.

The headphones were taken off and thrown to the ground. He wanted to stomp on them too but refrained. Slowly his face closed up revealing a mildly attractive but scruffy boil. Red eyes stared up at the ghost. There was a very dark look on his face.

Wait a minute. Curves. Nice body. A ghoul?

His face softened a tad. Ghouls were different then boils, softer, in the boils mind. Wordlessly he picked his head phones back up and hung them around his neck. He was still tense, but not as angry. He wasn't sure what to say honestly.

"Pixels are kinda retro. Thats cool I guess." He placed his hands in his pocket and took up his seat again. "I prefer 8 bit games to the new age crap that comes out." He was trying to pretend his little freak out hadn't just happened by trying to play it cool.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:38 pm
It was like she'd won the interweb... again. Neil's extreme reaction in very terrifying video game manner gave Pepin the heeby jeebies causing her to stumble backwards in giddy laughter. The laughter did not cease when he threw the headphones on the ground and did a sort of pee-dance when he whipped around angrily.

"Oh you like 8 bit? Damn, I should've tried that instead!" Snapping her fingers she whirled around beside him and turned a chair around, sitting in it backwards. "Yanno I could probably find an 8 bit remix of what you were just listening too!" she exclaimed excitedly. SOMEONE AT THIS SCHOOL WHO SPOKE HER LANGUAGE?

PERFECT.

"What games hm? Wha- wha- wha- gggg ameszzz?" she flickered through a couple images in her heads of game titles hoping he'd name a few of her own personal favorites.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 pm
He was watching Pepin's movements with great interest. Not because he was a pervert, but because of of how different she moved from typical beings of Halloween. She was talking, Neil was listening.

" Eight bit music? "She had his interest, "I don't have much of that you should show me some time. Most of the stuff I have -" He stopped him self from bragging. The topic had changed to games. Again his interest was peaked by the way she talked.

"Uh. I like the kind of eight bit games that didn't get real big. Like skario's fun but I much prefer jumping over things man. The title was to long and most people just didn't get the genius back in the day but. .. . . . " He arched a brow at the ghoul, "I'm sure you've played that one." His tone the whole time was just matter of fact and indifferent. Now that he wasn't jumpy he was returning back to his good ol' d**k head nature.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:14 pm
"Eight bit tracks are pretty fantastic, make's my pixels tingle~" Pepin clapped her hands together, clearly enthusiastic on the topic of old school technology.

"Are you talking about Plumber Man? That b*****d-" Pepin seethed with clenched fists. "I tried to beat him sometime around the Florestival and they had this silly fire thingy and-" she pouted. Trial By Fire would go down in a lot of people's memory as one of the most pain staking experiences at Halloween. Sorta. She had nothing to compare it to yet at least.

"Some people just don't get the genius of old games anyway. As easy as they are to hack they are much more artistic. Vectors are cool and all but the pixel is always the champ."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:25 pm
"Then how about we band swap some time. I mean. If your in to that kind of thing," He was trying to play it off like he was indifferent but really, Neil was interested in the 8 bit music she was talking about.

"Plumber man? Fire thingy? I think so maybe I uh.." Pepin seemed to be very passionate about that game. Neil came to the conclusion it was probably best to let her have her rage and not try to question it.

"I think most people are just not with it in general on most things. They like the wrong things for the wrong reasons some times.. I guess.." His tail was wagging slightly now as he felt more at ease. "Neil." The gimblewolf offered his name like it was no big deal.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 am
Acting. Well, Jericho wasn't completely certain of that, but it sounded like it could be interesting in the very least. Taking to a stage didn't seem particularly fun? Then again, it could be interesting to watch others try to act and whatnot. Well, regardless, he was already here.

There were just two people inside right now too. Pepin, he recognized, but he hadn't really seen the other monster around before.

"Hey guys," he greeted while he walked up to sign his name onto the sheet.

Class List B

• Neil Howlison
  • Jericho Bloodbane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:30 pm
Zurine had spent some time deliberating on whether or not she should attempt to join this class, for one thing according to everything she'd previously known about teachers she was pretty sure that this one - well probably not hated her, that was a bit melodramatic..but would at least remember her and not in a good way. Of course it had only been a small mistake and probably one teachers encountered all the time right? Late students and such.

In the end despite her disastrous first attempt at joining a class - and she really blamed the horribly confusing monster dorm hallways for that - she had decided to try again. The acting class had looked fun and she wasn't going to slink off because of one silly mistake, this class was sure to be full of other interesting boils and ghouls to meet too.

Of course she did peek inside first to make sure the class hadn't started before entering this time. The place looked mostly empty thus far and there was no sign of the teacher..so she was pretty sure it was safe to enter and padding in she scrawled her name to the list before looking for a place to sit.

Class List B

• Neil Howlison
  • Jericho Bloodbane
  • Zurine Lux

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:00 pm
Roch stepped into the theater, his hands shoved into his pockets as he looked around. He'd gotten back from his quick vacation, and it was time to get back into the school swing.

So... apparently that meant trying to act. He almost laughed at the thought, but hell, who was he to say no? Hell, if there was a play, maybe he'd get to do the music! Which, now that he thought about it, didn't really include acting, did it?

Class List B

• Neil Howlison
  • Jericho Bloodbane
  • Zurine Lux
  • Roch

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items