Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Operation Obliterate has begun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 pm
According to google maps, Santa Claus is in Indiana.

That's my best guess right now. But I've also been drinking.

In other news, I'VE BEEN DRINKING. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:52 pm
YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING. mrgreen  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm
Reeves
YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING. mrgreen

Yeah, but that was long enough ago now that I'm all not-drunk.

The upside (or downside, depending on how you look at it) of being a total lush is that you sober up pretty quick, since you (hopefully) stopped drinking way before anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 pm
Yeah, I had some drinks a few nights ago, but they didn't really affect me. Then again, I also drink sweet stuff, so you'd get sick before you'd get drunk.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:13 pm
I see nu went for the factual answer. And I'm liking the attempts so far.
Nu, the bones are in italy, stolen for turkey.

But I'm still not seeing the answer I'm after. You're thinking too 'out there', you should look for the answer a little closer to our home.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:49 pm
cheesy nipples
I see nu went for the factual answer. And I'm liking the attempts so far.
Nu, the bones are in italy, stolen for turkey.

But I'm still not seeing the answer I'm after. You're thinking too 'out there', you should look for the answer a little closer to our home.

IN OUR HEARTS?
or maybe ALL IN OUR HEADS?

Or maybe just TRAPPED IN YOUR BASEMENT? XD  

Violaceous Vertigo

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:21 pm
For ******** sake, the North Pole. Christ. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:01 pm
What the hell?
I'm having a bit of fun and playing a game and you're going to be like that?
Shall we just forget the whole thing then?

The think closer to OUR home was a hint too.  

cheesy nipples

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:32 pm
is he in a shopping centre/mall?

is he here?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 pm
cheesy nipples
What the hell?

...Wow. Someone didn't see an emoticon.

And even if there weren't one, it should be pretty obvious that I wouldn't have been irritated either way, given how long you've known me. I'm only trying to have fun...didn't think it'd sour so easily...especially since I hate angering people due to my really stressful and negative work environment at the moment...I'm just trying to have fun...

God damn it. crying  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 pm
Reeves
cheesy nipples
What the hell?

And even if there weren't one, it should be pretty obvious that I wouldn't have been irritated either way, given how long you've known me. I'm only trying to have fun...didn't think it'd sour so easily...especially since I hate angering people due to my really stressful and negative work environment at the moment...I'm just trying to have fun...

God damn it. crying

I didn't see the emote either. In fact, lately usernames and avatars haven't been showing up for me. I thought you were over-reacting too. It actually wasn't that obvious. Considering that it seemed like you were getting irritated over the coconut water before, I can see where he'd think that. We don't really know your work environment either.

The internet: Never assume people know more than exactly what you've written. And even then...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm
Violaceous Vertigo
Reeves
cheesy nipples
What the hell?

God damn it. crying

I didn't see the emote either. In fact, lately usernames and avatars haven't been showing up for me. I thought you were over-reacting too. It actually wasn't that obvious. Considering that it seemed like you were getting irritated over the coconut water before, I can see where he'd think that. We don't really know your work environment either.

The internet: Never assume people know more than exactly what you've written. And even then...

I wasn't getting irritated either time...I just get really snarky. That's how I am...and the work environment wasn't an excuse for how I'm acting, it was a reason for my (apparently failed) attempts to keep everyone happy and not angry at me... cry

I'm going to make another guess before I get any more depressed and anxious. Since I'm really stumped, I'll just say England and see what happens.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 am
Reeves
Violaceous Vertigo
Reeves
cheesy nipples
What the hell?

God damn it. crying

I wasn't getting irritated either time...I just get really snarky. That's how I am...and the work environment wasn't an excuse for how I'm acting, it was a reason for my (apparently failed) attempts to keep everyone happy and not angry at me... cry

I'm going to make another guess before I get any more depressed and anxious. Since I'm really stumped, I'll just say England and see what happens.

Oh mah goodness, I'm not saying that everyone is angry at you, just that your snark is really hard to pick up in written form. Our reaction is to what we perceive as your over-reaction. Since you didn't really over-react, there's no problem, right?

Right.

Moving on: He said OUR home.. Does that mean a home we all share? I think the only place we all share is this guild. Is he really just...

The Christmas Ninja?

Which reminds me, I have ninja bread men to leave out for the Christmas Ninja this year. I hope he likes them. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:11 am
Violaceous Vertigo
Reeves
Violaceous Vertigo
Reeves
cheesy nipples
What the hell?

God damn it. crying

Oh mah goodness, I'm not saying that everyone is angry at you, just that your snark is really hard to pick up in written form. Our reaction is to what we perceive as your over-reaction. Since you didn't really over-react, there's no problem, right?

Right.

Moving on: He said OUR home.. Does that mean a home we all share? I think the only place we all share is this guild. Is he really just...

The Christmas Ninja?

Which reminds me, I have ninja bread men to leave out for the Christmas Ninja this year. I hope he likes them. <3

Maybe he means somewhere in Gaia. Is he in Gaia? A specific town?  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:13 am
Reeves, apologies. I didn't see an emote, still don't but I don't know why that is.

I think I overreacted a little, when I made the post, I was having a bad day and its tone is a little sharper than intended. Let's just forget about it and move on k?

Seems you are having some trouble let me drop you a hint.

To solve the puzzle you must know your past
with only three days 'til xmas, you better be fast
In this thread is the answer you want
hidden in plain sight, in a different colored font.
Read the question and you will soon see
You've already had the answer given from me.

The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff