[PRP] The calm after the storm [Miw and Rowtag]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:51 pm
After a long while of traveling Miw finally had a solid home, and although it moved from time to time it was home. The last few days had been hectic, getting a hang of what was going to be her new home, new traditions she could finally settle in. Not only could she finally settle in she could relax for a bit. She got to know the surroundings of the pride and not only that but she had seen her sister. Seeing her sister was one of the most exciting things that she had done in a while. She met her nieces and nephews and had a nice conversation with them. But today, today was a day for resting and that she was thankful for. After a while of what seemed like nonstop movement, she got a chance to settle and sleep in some. You could say it was the calm after the storm.

However there was more plans to her day other than just sleeping in. If he liked it or not, and even though he didn't know about it, Miw was very much looking forward to spending some time with Rowtag this morning. The odd lioness had already been awake for a little while now, and she was hoping that Rowtag still was too. She was coming back from a morning hunt. Two hares were hanging loosely from her jaws. She decided that today was a good date to 'celebrate' not having anything to do. She had a feeling that Rowtag wasn't going to be a big fan of this idea but Miw didn't really care. she was going to get him to have fun if it killed her. She was thinking that she should take him to meet his sister, but the decision was that shewould just introduce him to her sister at another date. Relaxing was the best idea and she was going to do that, maybe with some playing too of course.

The lioness crept toward the den and then dropped the two hares down at her feet. "ROOOOWWWWTAGGGGGGG" She half sung with a giggle grinning at him from ear to ear. She approached him and then batted at his tail playfully. "I got food."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:40 pm
Rowtag had been lying on his side, completely out of it, his hind legs kicking out as he chased dream-prey around and around in his head. Thus, when Miw-Sher decided to drop in to see him, Rowtag was a little more than startled.

His eyes flared and, his body twisted as he jerked out of sleep, scrabbling to find his feet. A snarl rippled loudly from his throat as he finally found solid ground beneath him and then he lunged forwards - pulling short as he realised that there was no vicious Firekin assassins but a white female who he knew.

"Zii..." He blinked, frowning as he shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Miw-Sher..."

Wait? What? Food?

Almost instantly his stomach began to growl and he rumbled appreciatively. "Smells good." His brows knit again. "Uh...how long have you been up?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:18 pm
Miw was curious of what the other male was doing, was he awake? She really wasn't sure with him moving so much but at the same time she had a feeling he could have been sleeping. With the way he reacted when she got closer to him, she figured that he was in fact sleeping. She was slightly startled by his reaction that was for sure, but in a way she was slightly used to them it wouldn't be the first time that he lashed out at her like that. It wans't really on purpose that he did things like that, she didn't think he didn things like that on purpose anyway. She liked to believe that he just wasn't angry at her. And being called Zii, being called Zii was something that she was used to. Miw had never met this Zii but that was okay, she was just happy to have met the male. Rowtag was good company to her. She enjoyed his company.

"Thank you!" She giggled as she moved in in front of him and nudged it toward him before grabbing hers and moving toward his side sniffing at the meal that she had caught. "I've been up for not too long I went to catch food and then came back." She told him with anod. She wanted to tell him she wanted to go on an adventure but she figured she would wait for a little for him to wake up some before she mentioned it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 pm
He wasted no time in attacking the food she had brought for him. He had been very hungry and it was appreciated - even if he only showed it by devouring it as quickly as possible. After he had finished, he gave a somewhat contented sigh and drew forth an ear. Perhaps staying here with her wouldn't be so bad if she took care of him just as she had in rogue lands.

Yes, yes, it had annoyed him at first, but he had to admit, he'd gotten used to her company as of late.

"So...what now? We managed to join the pride without any test of our strength." Something he still thought as very odd. "And now...? I am 'Patron'." Also something he thought of as odd, since he knew the role as another thing entirely, though it did not seem the same as guard or soldier in Firekin. He was probably not as capable a fighter as he once had been, not with his wounds that - though healing - would always render him slower and weaker than any healthy one of the Blood. But to think of taking on any rank that didn't involve some sort of military work did not compute with him at all. Thankfully, his less than healthy state hadn't seemed to bother the lions here, either. They had less enemies, he supposed. Less reason to fight.

"This place...is not like my home."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:47 pm
Miw couldn't help but to grin a little as the male started to ear quickly. She giggled some as he did, she found how quickly he was eating a little amusing. She paused before pulling her own rabbit closer to her and starting to chew away at her food. As he spoke she looked up at him again and chuckled a little. "I don't know I've never been in a pride!" She giggled a little more before flicking her hair out of her eyes. "It appears as if we kind of get a hold of our ranks and get used to our new home." She shrugged before nodding at the male she was pretty sure that, that was how it worked. This was her first pride ever she was used to rogue lands and in rogue lands everything went as it wanted to go. There wasn't really rules you could say.

"Yes, that is what you are." She explained and then shook her head. "I don't believe you have to prove yourself here I mean you have to be good and fit in but it seems like a peaceful pride." She mentioned with a chuckle before pausing once again and then flicked her hair out of her eyes before looking at him with a understanding look in her eyes. "It's not like mine either." She said with a small chuckle before then flicking her hair out of her eyes. "You know, we'll both get used to it." she told him with a bright smile across her face. I think we'll do juse fine here."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:58 pm
He hoped she was right. He really did.

But this land was odd with its lack of sand and lack of heat. The air held a moisture to it that he'd never really felt before. Maybe because of the endlessness of the 'big water' that stretched out close by.

"I want to fight." He continued with a low growl. "But my body is no good for fighting. Not as it once was." He shuddered as he remembered those claws slicing through flesh, rending muscle and spilling blood. His body twitched involuntarily and he drew in on himself a little. He'd never be the same again. A patron he might be, but could he really do well in that rank? Would they even have agreed to it if there had been a pressing enemy?

"All I know is fighting. I can't do that. What do I do if not that? This life...holds nothing. Maybe I should not have come here..."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:17 pm
Miw huffed very unhappily at what the male was saying, she moved a little closer to him leaning against him a smile was on her face and she snugged against him a little closer, she was pretty upset that the male was upset, she didn't like seeing him upset and she just wanted to make him happy again. "Everyone adjusts." She stated very simply, she then sighed a little. "Although at the moent it might not that easy however after a while everyone starts to get used to new lives, I know you'll fit in." she smiled at the male, she hoped taht he listened to that and believed it. She really hoped she believed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:03 am
He tensed a little as she leaned against him, her white fur almost blinding under the touch of the sun. She was small and gentle and her touch didn't hurt. There were no claws blazing fire into his flesh, leaving him crying out in pain. He shuddered at the memory and then, with a short sniff, hooked his chin over her neck and gave her the lion equivalent of a hug.

"Very well." He would trust her because he had no one else to trust. Not even himself. He'd only ever gotten himself into trouble. "There is no where else to go and..." He trailed, not sure what else to say. "And...you will likely not let me run off anyway."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am
Miw looked at the lion, she was extremely surprised that the lion had shown that kind of affection toward her. To her it was something new, although it had happened a few times before it didn't matter, it still seemed to been a surprise every time it happened to her she enjoyed it a lot. A large smile grew across her face, she couldn't help it, she enjoyed the 'hug' and she was excited to have the male open up that way. There was no way to describe how she felt about this. It was an odd feeling. She didn't know why she felt this way but she did, she couldn't describe the feeling but she knew it felt right.

She leaned into him a little more burying her head in his mane a little before pausing and speaking to him. "Now, why would I let you run off anywhere?" She asked him teasing slightly as she did. She chuckled a little and then spoke quietly but truthfully. "I really hope you stay here to keep me company..." Her voice trailed for a moment before she moved away and looked at him. "I like you a lot Row..." She giggled a little nervously, Miw was normally an odd and upbeat lioness however she didn't have many cutesy moments. But today was one of those days where she was being pretty cutesy. "Well... You know, maybe I love you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 pm
What was she smiling about?

The large lion pulled back and wrinkled his snout almost as if in distaste. She was a funny creature. Innocent and sweet, much like a cub. If only she knew the blood that tainted his claws. If only she knew who he was...or who he had been before he had been thrown out into rogue lands. A member of a warrior pride. Apprenticed to a general. Destined for greatness amongst the military. Hopelessly in love with a daughter of the pride's rulers..and then he had thrown it all away.

And for what?

For a promise. A stupid promise.

His memories seemed clearer in more recent days, though they still haunted him just as much. And when he looked at Miw-sher he saw Zii's blazing eyes staring at him. Sometimes with love. Sometimes with fear and sadness. Other times...with hate.

Old wounds burned at the memory, snapping at him and he startled, looking down at the female who was currently...teasing him? His face became grumpy and he huffed. "I will stay for now." His words were moody and bland, though he arched a brow at her nervous giggling. "What are--" He cut himself off and when she spoke again he felt something akin to...

...fear?

His heart wrenched in his chest. Love? Love? What was she talking about? "I think your mistaken." His words came out almost snappish and he was on his paws now, taking a step away from her. "Love hurts. It causes pain. Nothing good ever comes of it." He remembered Zii's broken face and tried to force the image away.

"Zii..." He growled, the sound turning into a full blown snarl as he shook his head from side to side. "Miw-Sher." There, that was better. That was her name. "You are mistaken." His lip curled up to show off his fangs and then he turned from her and tried to put some distance between them. How could she love him? He had been horrible to her and he had never been horrible to Zii.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:58 pm
Miw, to a point, wasn't surprise that the lion reacted that way. She really wasn't that surprised at all, but she was a little upset by his reaction, she wasn't hoping for it. She was actually hoping for something else. Really she kind of wanted for him to have the same reaction as she did. He was hoping that maybe that would change, there was a chance that could happen. She had gotten pretty far so far. And she had a feeling in her mind he wouldn't be going anywhere. Or at least she really hoped. She sat up on his haunches and looked at him with a frown on her face. His reaction didn't make her happy at all that was for sure. She huffed at him and shook her head.

"Row." she warned a little getting upset and slightly angry at him acting out like that. She didn't like it especially in small spaces such as this den. Although it was large enough to fit them and a few others, that didn't mean that it made her any happier. She then shook her head at him. She was a small little thing, she wasn't violent and was normally pretty strange and pretty much some one who did what made her happy and occasionally playing around, however on the other hand she was as stubborn as a firekin was. "I may be mistaken Row, but at the moment I don't know that for sure yet." She paused and then shrugged a little. "And if it causes nothing but pain, I'll have to find that out for myself." she told him, it was almost a half scold. She wasn't going to let some one else, not even him, tell him what was going on. She wasn't like that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 pm
She wasn't leaving him alone. Why wasn't she leaving him alone? She was very stubborn, that was for sure and he was getting irritated. Okay so she was sweet and she...brought him food and helped him back when he was a mess out in the rogue lands.

But love?

He growled and hastened his pace, trying to ignore her as he pushed out through the undergrowth. And when she continued to be stubborn he turned on her with a snarl, his face full of rage - though also with underlying fear - and he raised a paw to warn her off.

"I'm warning you."

Warning her of what, exactly? Not to love him?

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:58 pm
Miw stared at the male. She was a little bit scared however she wasn't about to act like she was. She never liked letting him know that she was scared, unless it came to anything else. But she would NEVER let him know when she was scared of him. She refused that was for sure. She stared at him, she stared him in the eye. Her thoughts were racing. This was obviously something that she needed not to back down from. She never liked to back down from that.

She didn't like that kind of attitude but there was only one thing that could come to her mind. She stood up, her hair standing on end. She was no match for him she knew it. She was about adolescent sized, a large adolescent however she was very much a small lioness but on the other hand Row was bigger for a lion. There was quiet the size difference however right now, but she didn't care. Her hair raised and she hissed and then with out really thinking she raised a paw and reached it out, slapping it across his face, then stood unflinching. "Stop it." She told him, her voice firm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:02 pm
To say that he had been expecting her to retaliate to his anger in such a way would have been a lie.

He stood there, utterly stunned, staring at her with the snarl gone from his face. His eyes were wide and staring and he saw her standing there firm and unafraid. But why wasn't she afraid? She was puny. He could have hurt her.

But the paw he had raised lowered and he took another step back. Stop it. Stop what?

"You..." He crinkled his snout. "Are an idiot." Then he exhaled noisily and added; "Go and love someone else." Then he turned and hurried off, his face still smarting from where she had hit him.

Yep. Love hurt all right.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas