Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Nya was resting outside the Iknimaya pride; a place she did not often go. It was day time; when most of the Iknimaya were sleeping among their family hammocks; snoring softly in the sun. Nya was enjoying the sun herself, her wings outspread and her eyes half lidded in her relaxation. She sighed, her legs stretching out; her pale peacock feathers gleaming off the light; the darker feather around her neck fluttered around in the light breeze.

She wasn't aware of the approaching couple; though she had no reason too. A breeze caught her wings and lightly lifted them above the ground; which made her shift her position.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:19 pm
"Eywa, Eywa." Petra trots up to the winged lionnes happily, a smile on her pale maw. She bows a low, friendly bow. "Eywa, we have a visitor, i thought I should bring him to meet you." She smiles a sweetly dazzling smile and backs away slightly.

User Image

The big bat winged god chuckles slightly trotting up to the lilac lioness, his chocolate eyes smiling happily. "Greetings Eywa, I am Palahala, god of prey." He bows his head slightly, his long bangs falling in his eyes. "Your disciple here was telling me of your lands but she felt it more prudent that I should meet you and ask you of your pride."

He tilts his head slightly moving his hoofed front feet a little shyly. He had followed Petra happily, he liked to learn of new places and that this place had a patron goddess, a god of mothers, well that intrigued him, but he had not expected her to be so, so beautiful. her fur was such a soft, gentle colour and she seemed so gentle, even from this his first glance at her.

"I'll leave you in Eywas care, I should return to my family." Petra smiles and backs away, turning to slip in to the undergrowth of the forest.  

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 pm
Nya's eyes opened when she heard her name being called by a familiar voice; who turned out to be Petra. She smiled at the female; whom she had known since she was a youngster and the stranger that apparently trotted behind her. She hadn't seen anything quiet like it; the hooves that was. And his horns; how interesting. She smiled; her wings sliding back against her sides as she stood and gave a small bow.

"Hello Petra. And Hello Palahala. I am Nyasambe; goddess of mothers." She said softly; her voice soft like lilac petals. "I have many stories in which I could share about my family here... and I would love to share them." She added.

She nodded to Petra as she left and then turned to Pala. "Shall we walk and talk?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:05 pm
The horned god gave a gentle nod. Mothers. Yes it as a perfect domain for her he decided flickering his long silky tail as he followed her. "I would love to hear of your family here." He smiles a serene smile as he trotted up beside her.

"You live here, amongst the mortals?" It was more a statement of fact than a question really, he just wanted to know where she lived. If she lived here, well, he would have to come back this way again he felt certain of it.

"It is a beautiful place, I might have missed it if I hadn't been travelling on foot. I like to walk the ground, it's closer to my people than the air." He smiles "Your young lady there" he nods his head back to the trees where Petra had vanished. "She said I should speak to you, ask if I could stay a spell, learn of your land." He decided, it seemed, to be straight forwards with the lioness, he was after all a male and a god, he should be able to request these things and in all honesty, he liked the look of these lands, more so now, than before, now he had met their patron goddess. She was definitely worth extending his journey home for.

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 am
Nya smiled as they began to walk along a small trail that was the border of her lands. Her people were very careful when it came to strangers; considering the past events... her people were very cautious. "Yes. I am their deity. They call me Eywa for I am mother... I visit them occasionally. I try to not be among them an awful lot; as I feel doing so may endanger them..." She smiled. "That and seeing me occasionally makes my appearance mean more to them." She looked down at her paws as she walked. "In the not to far off past; I was injured and fell into a sleep to heal; my people were attacked and almost destroyed then." She looked as though the memory haunted her.

The compliment made her smile. "It is very beautiful... Unique to many." She smiled. "You may. But let me warn you; as they are wary of strangers... especially those without the sacred colors... you have brown and they will suspect you of many things. I suggest hiding among the higher parts of the trees or taking another form...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:56 am
He gave a gentle nod, he knew of course of places being decimated, he wondered if he should pry further. "I have seen a herd or two decimated by the greedy, it is not a nice sight." He nods sagely, seeing singular beasts killed upset him enough but a whole herd taken down and left mostly to rot. It was a waste.

"I can take the form I occasionally take to walk amongst the herds." he chuckles lightly "Though I have a feeling I may get hunted. Your pride, it is full of hunters and warriors, I got a cursory knowledge from your young friend."

He pauses in his speech for a moment following her in silence along the path. "If you would like, I could take you to my home some time, if you would wish to see it. It is a haven for the herd beasts of this world, no predator can hunt in it's borders." He smiles a proud smile, it was his gift to his people.

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:13 am
Nya hadn't taken into consideration that he had a herd. It would make sense though; to have a herd being the god of prey beasts. She nodded. "They were killed and spread around; lost and afraid. We still have some who return from the old days... though most of them are gone. But my return brought great happiness and fertility to the lands. The king and queen have had heirs... the pride expands."

She looked immensely proud. "Yes... we are hunters. There is nothing like bringing food to the pride. We eat communally here.." She added. "And I would love to visit your place sometime... I don't usually leave only because I don't like wandering aimlessly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 am
Palahala smiled softly and gave a gentle nod at the lilac female, his chocolate brown eyes smiling. "I have wandered for a while, it's been a time since I have been home, I followed the nomadic wilderbeast across the plains for a while." He smiles softly "I find comfort amongst those who call to me for help and guidance. I'm sure, you know the feeling."

"My herd, eats communally too." He chuckles, a cheery, joking chuckle. "Perhaps it's best if I stay in the form you see before you, I would not enjoy being eaten." He grins playfully, he wondered if he was over stepping his bounds, but Nya, she seemed so calm, so friendly, he had not felt this relaxed around another god for a long time.

Clearing his throat a little nervously he flickers his small ears curiously, his doe like eyes searching around to see if anyone was watching, this was a habit he had picked up from living with herd beasts, always on alert. "Do you have any children Nya?" he questions "I suppose, everyone is your child, you are the mother after all." he grins, a silly sort of awkward grin.

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 am
Nya shook her head. "I do not. I have adopted many children over my lifetime and they are all grown and gone; I have a few god cubs I keep contact with but otherwise I have none of my line... You?" She asked, looking curious... "And yes... that form will keep you from becoming tonights feast... Though they wouldn't attack you if you stayed by me for the most part... unless you threatened me... then they'd have no problems..."

She paused. "They are very protective of me and my other family members..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 am
"Yes I have children, of the god kind. I am not mated to their mother though." He smiles a little shyly "I was young and foolish, but I do not regret it. My children are all very beautiful." He smiles softly "Unfortunately, they are now grown and off on their own adventures as is the way of children."

The horned god gave a quick nod. "Oh, I am not aggressive by nature. One of my sons, he resides over the domain of Pacifism, he tells me I am very much a pacifist." He chuckles lightly. "I can but nod an agree with him."

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 am
Nya could understand why he'd be a father, he was a strong creature with a very kind personality. She found that appealing. "Young and foolish sometimes creates lovely things... it all depends." She sort of gave a very feminine girly laugh. "Pacifism. That's pretty funny. I suppose one must be passive when the domain you have been blessed with involves prey; I imagine they spend a good deal being calm... well... until... well..."

She chucked. "You catch my drift." She sighed. "I was supposed to be having relations with a male from another pride; who's daughter is among my people; but things have fallen through."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:21 am
Palahala smiled and gave a nod "You can say it. My brother, believe it or not, has the domain f predators. He and I are very close. I know that without his creatures mine would over run the world and the land would become barren and die and he in turn knows that without mine his too would fade away to nothingness. It is a sad truth but a ruth none the less and I accept it as those of my domain do." He smiles, he had long ago accepted the truths of the world.

"Relations?" He raised a brow a little though it quickly came back down. "I would have thought that a beautiful lady such as yourself would settle for no less than a mate. I wish that I had been mated before I had children, it was a sad thing not being able to smile at ones mate, to experience our children's triumphs together." he sighs lightly "It was a part of my wanderings with the wilderbeast, the search for someone to love who was not my child." He smiles at Nya.

"I'm returning home, unsuccessful I'm afraid."

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 pm
Nya nodded. "He has a mortal mate... which I did not want to really get in the way of that. I was going to send a few of the cubs home with him to be raised by them... but... in the end... I chose against it. I am the goddess of mothers and a mother should raise her children.. the whole plan was a horrid one anyway..." She rubbed her head with a paw for a moment.

She sort of gave a small smile. "Well... It doesn't have to be that way..." She added with a wink and a playful chuckle; before bounding ahead of him. "My people won't notice if I am gone for a little while... I suppose I will have to return home with you to at least see your domain... "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:51 am
The soft brown male listened carefully to her words, it seemed sad to him that she had been put in to such a position and he could see by her words that she would have regretted not raising her children. Being goddess of mothers was certainly a responsibility.

With a grin and a chuckle of his own he bounced after the lilac female, his tail furled in the air. When he ran, he often bounded like an antelope, they had after all taught him the best way to escape. "It would be an honor" He smiles taking a long leap and opening his wings wide to take her to his herd, to show her his world.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff