Welcome to Gaia! ::

Royal Fantasy Gaia - Soul Society - 4th Regiment

Back to Guilds

Fantasy Enchanted Of Gaia 

Tags: Fantasy, Networking, Anime, Regiment, Bleach 

Reply Soul Society Chatbox (Including Roleplay)
Infinity Shadows (RP Thread with fighting in it!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathstein
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:57 pm
The doors to the castle open wide, the king sitting high and mighty in his chair. His Zanpaktou fitted closely to his back, and still wearing his Zero Grand Gauntlet, the king stands as the finals doors behind him open. "So it's finally time... The Shadow Realm has finally broken the seal." As he finishes his sentence a mighty gust of wind blows through the High Court Chamber, blowing all his tenants out, but the king still stands. "Now... is the time to fight... We are about to encounter an enemy that has high power, and requires nothing to manifest itself." He states to his tenants.

"GO, I SUMMON ALL CAPTAINS, ROYALTY, AND EVERY SQUAD MEMBER IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!" He barks to his loyal tenents "THE KING COMMANDS IT!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:13 pm
Haku flash steps to the room right when he was called, but right when he made it to the room he flash stepped to high, "Uh oh..." Haku falls to the ground face first, "How long has the ground been this low..?." Haku quickly gets up knowing how hes looked as a fool and kneel's to the king, "Please forgive me, Squad seven, 5th seat, Haku Reporting!"  

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

Deathstein
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:27 am
"Ah, very good" Insazi says lightly sighing "The floor has always been that low." He walks over to Haku and taps him on his shoulder, and picks him up off the ground "There you go! So where is everybody else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:46 am
Noah stands in the dark corner of the room and sighs with an emotionless expression. He watches Haku and Insazi talk to one another. "Better get goin' " He mumbles to himself. He straighens his jacket and his hunters hat before walking out of the corner to approach the king. His heavy metal gauntlet on his right arm has deep gashes and dents in it and his katana has smll drops of blood on it from battles past. "Probably bein' as slow as ever, but I don't blame them. If I was as weak as some of them I would be scared too." He slightly smirks but it does not last long.  

NightwishX09
Crew

Hallowed Warlord

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:17 pm
"The ground has always been that low? Weird." Haku takes the Kings hand "Where is everyone? Erm...Arent they on missions? I know my captain is injured with this hand cut off and few of his oragans are ruptured."
Haku see's the man come from the corner "Oooh- Eerie~"
Haku hears the man speak and quickly snaps back "Weak? Some of them are injured from previous fights, Komamura told me to come here and here I am...." He sighs, "Im not even that strong...I only have a Shikai" Haku taps the hilt of his blade with his hand "Pestis..."
Haku shakes his head and faces the king, "Sir, ready for battle... Where is the enemy..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:54 pm
Rico walked in, as usual, he was accompanied by his wolf. He stopped infront of the knig and bowed slightly. " Captain Rico Wolfsbane of squad three reporting. sio what's the mission?" he said, and he began petting his wolf's head. "Hope you dont mind me coming along."  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

NightwishX09
Crew

Hallowed Warlord

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:13 am
Noah glanced as Rico as he walked in and then looked back to Haku. "To be injured in battle one must be weak to begin with or foolish enough to face someone more powerful than themselves. Either way, I supose it would be better to prepare to fight rather than debate over trivial things." He sighs and straightens his hat again as he looks to the king and bows slightly. "Captain Noah of 9th squad reporting."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 pm
Haku looks at the other two, "Captains...? Why am I even here? Im just a 5th seat." The soul society butterfly goes by Haku's head and give information to Haku and then he quickly spouts out, "Well aparently I've been promoted to lieutenant. LUCKY ME." Haku unsheathes his blade and props it on his shoulder.  

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 pm
He walked over to haku, "congrats." he said, then he sat atop his wolf's back.
"so when does the fun begin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 pm
Noah chuckled "congrats Haku." He relaxes and sits against the wall.  

NightwishX09
Crew

Hallowed Warlord

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:09 pm
Haku laughs for a second, "Guess im not as a newbie...Im gunna talk to with Pestis... Time to complain and try to get my Bankai.." Haku sits and lays his blade on his lap and lowly says "Awake me when im needed, Pestis...Here I come."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:22 pm
" zampakuto have names, wonder why mine dont." rico muttered to himself then began speaking with his wolf, using only his mind, while he waited for the mission to begin  

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Deathstein
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:55 pm
"Welcome, Gentlemen! Let me explain what is happening. At this current point, Shadow Legion is trying to push through the gates between the Soul Society, and the Amasane. The Amasane is the dark realm in which the disembodied souls of others, including hollows, return to after true death. As I said, they are trying to get through. Now, we need to retaliate full-force so we can not only shut down their gates, but permanently seal them in there. My thrown was the last seal, and as you can clearly see... it's completely split in two... So let's move out, and slay some shadows!" Insazi said as he charged through the open gates, vanishing behind the portal. His yells fade as the clashing of metal is heard from the other side. Suddenly, a large boom was heard, and the portal flashed brightly as it settled down on the other side. King Insazi pokes his head through the portal and says "It's clear, move it guys!" and crosses back through into the other world.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:21 pm
Haku was inspired by the speech, Haku wanted to get up and whisle, but he decided he liked his life. Haku stood up as the king ran in yelling and was ready to Sprint but the king poked his head in and said all clear. Haku was clearly bummed and spounted out "Aww..Bummer... I was hoping a huge battle..." Haku lazily stood up and walked toward the portal with his blade proped on his shoulder. He walks through the door and instantly felt as if dispair hit him. "I dislike this feeling...I wanna puke..."  

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

Deathstein
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 am
"That's the darkness trying to overpower you... by using the shadows you have in your heart, this realm can easily manipulate you." Insazi says with a sigh. He walks over the the wall on the left, and marks it with his sword. "When the others come through, I'm smashing through the wall. They won't be able to catch us, and there stands a decent chance we can take out about one third of the village. Just remember.... we got some travelling to do..."  
Soul Society Chatbox (Including Roleplay)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games