Kuendesha'Akili - -_Wish of the Goddess_-
&
Moricorm - Das Tor

The situation with Kohrisu had Ri LESS than amused. VERY less than amused. Add onto that that the injuries were caused by her own fool of a daughter, who had ABANDONED them...If she ever saw the girl again, she would kill her and leave her blood to seep into the ground. Umarth at least had the sense to strive to prove herself as a demon. Hera....Hera had DEFIED her, DEFIED the ways of the pride. A snarl escaped the small lioness as she paced, bells ringing eerily with each step, as if to accentuate her foul mood.

Dark paws moved across the ground, and the bone-masked Demon almost seeming to just APPEAR from the shadows.  Crimson eyes studied her pacing form as he slowly sat, tail wrapping about his side, tip flicking back and forth as he slowly spoke up, "Lady Moricorm."  His voice was a dark, even purr, the sound almost too suave.  He didn't move from his spot as he waited for her to notice him, "I have news for you...of the Mwako'bi'Giza."  Damn stupid Demon Hunters.

Moricorm stopped when she noticed the crimson eyes of her cousin, turning her own crimson eyes on him, schooling herself back into a neutral frame of being. She would not snap her anger out at one of her followers. The Shelerana sat, looking to him with vague interest. The Mwako'bi'Giza? "It had best be good, Kuendesha'Akili."

He bowed his head, "I do believe you will be....eager to know this, my lady.  Not happy, but eager."  This brought a smirk to his lips, lip curving slightly as he let his tail unwind again, "I remember you once mentioned a crimson....leopard."  He spat out the word, shivering in irritation, "I saw a Mmoja mpaka Halishisha  matching that female's description...with a clawswipe over her eye.....who had....HYBRID cubs."  The word hybrid was said like POISON, and he snarled at the thought, "I figured you would want this news."

There was a flash of hot rage in Ri's eyes as Kuen neared the end of his news, her nostrils flaring a bit as her lips curled back a little. "Hybrid...I suspect you are not talking the sort I can use for Nat." Cheetons and leotahs could be useful. The other sort...the other sort she would much rather kill on sight. Torture, maim, tear apart...It was the other sort that had thrown her plans off so rapidly.

He shook himself, calm and tired,  as he stretched out slowly, "Mm.  Yes.  They are Leopon babies.  The male was her Guardian, and her mate, I take it.  They had similar colors, though they seemed closer than most pairs I've seen.  Not that this mattered.  I kept myself from harming them to deliver the news to you, my lady.  I figured you would wish as such."

Ri grabbed a hold of herself quickly, not letting her demons rise to the surface too soon. "You did well. I will want a...personal paw in this." A dark smile crossed her muzzle, one Kohrisu might have shuddered to see on her face. "And had you attacked then, you might have not made it back. No....I know when we can strike." She had connections. She knew when the Mwako would be most vulnerable.

He bowed his head, smirking slowly, "This sounds intriguing, my Lady.  If you would allow me, I would like my own paw in this.  These cubs do not deserve to live.  Will we be murdering them?  Or do you seek to break the leopardess' spirit?  If so...I may have a plan."  The Lion was wicked, his brain twisted from years of training under his mother's claw.

Ri raised a brow, curious. "I will not mind help. And you deserve to help in this. You are the one who discovered this, after all." Her cousin was a worthy demon. Very worthy. It was a shame he was related to her so closely, lest she might have a Sheleran. "I am intrigued, and wish to hear what plan you have." To break the leopardess would be delicious...

He shivered in pleasure at the thought of this, a smirk curling his maw, "What will happen."  He began, "Is that we will go to the Pride when you have suggested, my lady.  We will lure the cubs out."  A claw reached out, and he tinkled her bells, "These should do.  This would get them away from their mother.  And should we kill the cubs....imagine how the mother would react.  She would give up her status....forget the Hunt all together.  I can think of nothing worse than killing the cubs to break a female.  Of course.....I do not understand how a female could adore filthy cubs like that...but I suppose it's the curse of those with no demon."

Mmmm...it did seem perfect. "And if the fool tries again with her foolish...mate, then..." There was a dark pleasure in her eyes. "I will ensure she can never bear cubs again, and live to know the mistake she made." Though she knew she would always kill the filthy hybrids (save one, who was too obviously gifted a demon), the parents of those hybrids...she much preferred to break. To make them suffer. "The night we want is that of the longest day. It is some time away, but the foolish Hunters will be at their weakest, thinking they are safe from the demons. While they celebrate, we shall leave the bodies for them to find when day breaks."

He purred, a laugh rumbling up from his lungs as those crimson eyes met hers, "Perfect, my Lady.  I look forwards to hearing the screams of those dirty creatures ringing through the night air.  It will be a beautiful symphony.  And I am sure that it will be more than satisfying to hear the mother's wails when she finds the bodies of her beloved little dungheaps."  His eyes were filled with an evil glee, his maw stretched in a vicious smile as he imagined such a thing.

Ri's dark smile grew wider, a laugh equally as dark flowing from her. "Indeed. Just remember not to let any of their blood into you. We don't want their taint." To not drink the blood of the kill, to let it just waste...that was the greatest insult a demon could make to their kill. "In a moon's time, we shall teach the fools a lesson regarding demons."

He purred, and bowed, paws pressing into the earth, and tail flicking as he imagined what could happen in this night, "Of course, my Lady.  I will do as you wish."  He was an obedient Demon.  Always an obedient Demon.  Ri was his Leader at the moment, and while she was as such, Kuendesha'akili would be her follower.  She knew what a True Demon was.