Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Wind-Up Deck?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:02 pm
I plan on using a wind-up deck soon as most have come out so far with Photon Shockwave being the latest. I'd like to ask what would be a good build for the deck, other than have Tour Guide ? As I am not that rich to get at least one  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:15 am
Wind-Up Stun is a varient my friend uses. He uses skill drains to cripple the opponants effects, and wind-up factory to search. because wind-ups have mainly ignition and trigger effects, they will still activate under skill drain, even if they are negated, so wind-up factory still gets a search.

Other good builds swarm using Wind-Up Magician so you can make Rank 5 Xyz monsters such as Tyras.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:20 am
axean
Wind-Up Stun is a varient my friend uses. He uses skill drains to cripple the opponants effects, and wind-up factory to search. because wind-ups have mainly ignition and trigger effects, they will still activate under skill drain, even if they are negated, so wind-up factory still gets a search.

Other good builds swarm using Wind-Up Magician so you can make Rank 5 Xyz monsters such as Tyras.
Stun sounds good but recycling and swarming sound better with cat's bounce eff on balance with magician using maybe double summon  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 am
This Card: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Zenmaighty
This card: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Zenmaio

Yusaru

Dark E Angelis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 pm
honestly i believe the wind-ups are goign to end up like the watt arc they are the new thing and cheap to make but tournament wise they take you no were  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 pm
dark phantom of chaos
honestly i believe the wind-ups are goign to end up like the watt arc they are the new thing and cheap to make but tournament wise they take you no were

I will make it my job to prove this statement wrong. d -.-  

Sloan Steeler

Sloan Steeler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:45 pm
dark phantom of chaos

Are you gonna be at TNT (Tokyo in Tulsa)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm
dark phantom of chaos

Wind-ups are not cheaply made, and they top YCS and Regionals. Absolutely more useful than watts.  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 pm
Sloan Steeler
dark phantom of chaos

I will make it my job to prove this statement wrong. d -.-

its been done, congrats you proved him wrong without having to do a thing~
though to be honest i saw this coming when they first came out~  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas