Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Foxy ladeh ~ [Charlie x Tomo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:10 pm
It was a quiet day in the town of halloween. A nice orange sun loomed over and trees of all kinds of colors let their leafs fall adding to the multi warm toned piles on the cobbled streets. One thing that stood out on the dark cobbled path was a certain pink haired demon with a certain over sized, almost comical, lollipop slung over his shoulder. There was a cheerful tune whistled by this halloween oddity as he happily made his way down the streets.

But this seemingly cheerful mood seemed to stop when the demon tripped over one of his long sleeved arms and the lollipop shattered on the cobble below. To Charlie, all of this happened in very slow motion as if he was watching some one get shot at in the matrix. But to any one wandering the streets, it was just a kid dropping his treat and nothing more.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Charlie was already gathering the broken pieces of the sweet. Tears were swelling in his eyes as he did so and as he held the bits as if they were just newly born. But this novelty was lost on Charlie as he just let the pieces fall. Now his head hung low. Tears fell down on what was once a very nice treat.

All was lost. To Charlie at least. He sniffled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:15 pm
Candy was nice, but Tomoko had never been once to buy much of it. In fact, it was probably safer for her to not have it at all. It was a novelty that was mostly lost on her. Her runs down to the town were very different - picking up star charts, a new book on occasion, and on that day?

Eye Scream. It had been a single scoop of some sweet-and-fruity flavor of it, but fruity was definitely better than confectionery or even candyesque for the kitsune. An easy decision to be made, having gone out with Junko for it at some point in time, but this time it was a solitary mission. A solitary mission that was interuptted on her way back by the appearance of a boil who looked to be very sad, he was slumped over the pavement in what looked like mourning.

She looked at him for a while, pausing and shuffling her feet before she walked over with the one in one hand, holding it out to her fellow student in eager offering.

"Here." she said, leaning in ever so slightly closer with it. She was quite insistent. It wasn't a comically large lollipop, but..maybe it would be a willing substitute?

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:25 pm
Despair had overshadowed the demon. All hope was lost on Charlie until a light of salvation shown on him. The fallen angel had to look up to find a ghoul who looked vaguely familiar standing there with a scoop of fruity eyescream. He wiped a tear away with a long sleeved hand and sniffled some. This time tears of joy were falling. She clearly saw how cool he was and wanted to cheer him up.

"Thank you." The demon accepted the eyescream and practically shoved the whole thing in his mouth like a chipmunk. He was happy. Very happy. So happy that after he swallowed the obnoxious amount of eyescream in his mouth, he reached over to hug the ghoul. His hug may have been a little TOO enthusiastic though.

But Charlie did let the fox ghoul go only to notice her tails. Three? But one in the middle seemed a little strange to the demon. He wanted to reach out to touch it but kept him self from touching its split end.

"Did you get a paper cut on your tail?" The demon was not shy about asking or pointing out what he meant, "It looks like you did. I can fix it if you want? Why do you have three tails any ways? Its super cool! I want three tails."

The million questions started.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:39 pm
'Cool' wouldn't have been the word that Tomoko used in this case, but it seemed her ploy for saving the streets from a mourning fallen angel had worked. In fact, it had worked so stunningly well it had resulted in possibly the biggest hug she'd had in a while! She perked up and hugged the boil back, though not as enthusiastically.

"You're welcome!" she beamed, her tails wagging, though they paused when the attention suddenly turned down onto them, her ears perking up as she looked back at them, puzzling slightly. Her tails..? Oh. Oh!

She shook her head. "Nope, it's doing that on it's own. It's what happens in our clan as we get older and more powerful." she took up the tail in her hands and held it up so Charlie could see the splitting end. "See? It mostly itches, really. Not a big problem. I have three tails because I am old enough and strong enough to have them. I guess they're a sign of ability. I'm too young for it to be impressive though." She nodded once.

"If you were a kitsune, you could have three tails too! Or we could go to a costume store and get those costume tails and stick them out of the back of your pants." she suggested. "Or I could try to illusion some for you.."

Though that'd be a bit of a task in and of itself.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 am
(for some reason I thought I tagged this x' D <3 Im sorry pach)

Charlie was fascinated by this talk of tails. He couldnt help but to stare in awe at the split tail. It was a symbol of power and growth. Envy sneaked its way in to the demons core a bit. He wished he could be stronger too or have proof. Maybe he could get a fake id that told people how strong he was?

But Tomo came up with an even better idea.

"You can.. You can do that? With illusions?" Perky now could be an understatement for the young demon. A smile had sprouted from ear to ear. "If I was a kitsune I think right now I'd have a splitting tail too." Charlie nodded. "But fallen angels don't have cool things like that. We have wings though?"

His feathered back opened up to reveal two healthy looking raven black feathered wings.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games