[PRP] Just a Quick Jog Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:05 pm
Alexa was in the Pokemon Center in Katarina. She was getting Vincent, Apolla, and Stribog healed. Apolla and Vincent needed it most. Stribog was just getting a check up. The little Swablu had flown in Katarina carrying his pokeball. Alexa was quite surprised when he flew up to her. She had left him at her home in Motterossa. When Nurse Joy returned her pokemon she said a quick thanks and went to sat down. She had seen the fliers for the Caravan that would be traveling all over Zatao. She considered going with them but she wanted to quickly get home. Maybe when they got to Motterossa she would join them. But for now she was left thinking about what she needed before leaving for home.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:13 pm
Flint walked into the Pokemon center, the caravan would be leaving soon but he was taking a break from being with the group. Rush had gotten slightly injured and he wanted to get him healed up again before they left. Maya had stayed with the group. After he gave the pokeball over to the nurse he walked to the waiting room where he spotted Alexa " Alexa! its been a long time, how have you been?" he asked grinning broadly  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm
Alexa looked up from the map she had taken out of her bag. She smiled broadly at her old friend. "Hey Flint! It has been a long time! I've been good. I ended up getting caught up in that weird Jirachi fiasco." She paused, "How have you been? And how's Rush?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:42 pm
Flint blinked in surprise " you were mixed up in all that too? i didn't see you. guess we were just always in different places." he said, he couldn't recall seeing her, but then again he wasn't really paying attention either. " Rush is great, he just got into a little scrape with a Rampardos a bit ago, so ism getting him checked up. I'm leaving with a caravan soon, so i wanna make sure hes in good shape. Ive got an Emolga now too, her name is Maya" he said and smiled " what about you? aside from the Jirachi thing how have you been?"  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:53 pm
"Yeah I was. I ended up meeting some new people. It was interesting.... but I'm never going into another library again." Alexa replied, "Glad to hear Rush is okay.... going against a Rampardos isn't an easy task." She had battle a Rampardos before and Vincent had lost the battle.

She looked at him when he said he was going on the caravan trip. "Oh so you're going? I'm thinking about joining up with them in Motterossa. I gotta get home and take care of a few things. It'll be a lot faster if I go on Vincent than to travel with a big group." She said, "You caught an Emolga?! I caught a Archen but I gave him to my brother. Doyle is in town now. I think my dad asked him to come check on me. But I'm glad to see him either way. I haven't seen him in so long. He's always out traveling."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 am
Flint chose not to comment on her statement about libraries, that place was crazy and he knew better than to ask.

Flint nodded and smiled " It should be a lot of fun, it'll be great to have you along if you do decided to join up" he said with a nod " Oh really? Archen's are cool Pokemon! i think you've mentioned Doyle to me once or twice before, i'ts cool that hes here now." flint said then had an idea " hey, you wanna go do something? i have time before the caravan leaves. maybe we could go for a quick jog or something?" he asked  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:44 pm
"Well I'll think about it some more on my way to Motterossa. I'm sure I'll see you there when the caravan gets there." Alexa said shaking her head, "Not this Archen. He was a pain! A pain to catch and a pain afterwords. He wouldn't listen to me at all... and he was really violent. Couldn't let him out of his ball for very long. Just long enough for Doyle to see him." She paused and shrugged. She did think it was cool that her brother was here but he seemed different, more withdrawn than before. He'd probably get in trouble somewhere down the line. Of course she didn't like the idea that he was probably here to keep tabs on her. She didn't need a babysitter.

"Yeah a quick jog does sound nice. I need to stretch my legs. I need to exercise if I'm to keep up with Vincent. You know how much he loves a game of chase." She paused to look down at her bag, "I don't want to take my bag though. It'll mess up my stride having it bouncing around. I'll go see if Nurse Joy will hold onto it and my pokeballs while we go." She got up and took her bag to Nurse Joy. Joy said it was no problem and took the bag along with the pokeballs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 am
Flint nodded in agreement " yhea, i think ill leave mine here too" he said and brought his bag over as well, nurse Joy already had Rush, and he figured Maya would be safe enough with Shina and the others for now. Once that was done he made his way to the door and held it open motioning for Alexa to go first " ladies first~!"  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 am
Alexa walked out of the door giggling. "Always so polite Flint." She said flashing him a smile. She paused when they reached the street and looked around. "Where shall we go? Any track in mind or shall we just go and see where our feet take us?" She asked looking over at him. She quickly adjusted her scarf so it wouldn't be trailing behind her as she ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:39 pm
Flint grinned " hey, my parents brought me up right" he said with a light laugh " umm, im not really familiar with the area, so lets just pick a random direction and go"  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:25 pm
Alexa was still smiling and shook his head at his comment. "Yeah I suppose they did. Good thing they know how to raise people and pokemon right." She said with a nod, "Sure.... let's go this way." She pointed to the right and began to jog away. She didn't go very fast to make sure Flint would catch up.

((You may lead them into getting lost! XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:21 pm
Flint agreed quickly and followed her, catching up quickly. They kept at a good pace for a while, but neither were really paying attention to where they were going and ended up in a small wooded area, but peculiarly, there was more sand than dirt in the area. Flint slowed to a stop, leaning one arm against a tree " oh man, lets take a small break ok? i'm tired" he said sounding a little out of breath  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm
Alexa came to a halt opposite of Flint. "Yeah... a break sounds... good." She huffed. She needed to catch her breath. Her stamina really needed to be improved on. She couldn't handle going for long distances. She rested her back against another tree and closed her eyes. She rested like that for several minutes. When she was all rested she opened her eyes and looked around. "I wonder where we're at. I've never been in a area like this. I mean there's sand in this woods.... if this is even big enough to be called a woods."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:36 am
Flint swept his gaze across the area again then shrugged " neither have i, this regions full of new things, that's why i came out. You can only learn so much by staying in one place, and i want to learn as much as i can about Pokemon and the world in general"  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:43 am
"So very true." Alexa replied looking at Flint, "I think that's why the Professors are always sending people out on journeys." She finally stood up without leaning against the tree. She walked over to Flint and grinned. "Well if you want to learn about the world, why don't we explore this odd sandy woods?"  
Wilderness

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff