Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Wilderness
[ORP] Caravan North ~Motterossa~ Closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you prefer?
  A Raffle give-away
  An RP prompt give-away
View Results

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 am
Want to get away from it all, but don’t want to travel alone? Join Shina Kiremono’s
CARAVAN NORTH!
Starting in Katarina, we will travel in a generally northerly direction, visiting a variety of places on our journey. Attractions include the Howling Forest and Xine’s Peak, along with a stop at Motterossa before our journey ends at Inhinx. Come see the natural beauty and splendor of Zatao!

Planned Itinerary
Start in Katarina (City 1) [[Page 1-15]]
Explore Pilkiras Plain (Other location 1) [[Page 16-39]]
Travel north along the shore of the Unnamed Lake [[Page 39-47]]
Explore the Seatence Valley (Location 2) [[Page 47-55]]
Continue North to the Howling Forest (Location 3) [[Page 55-61]]
Travel southeast to resupply in Motterossa (City 2) [[Page 62-71]]
Continue east to the Rinaul Mountains (Location 4)
Check out Xine's Peak (Location 5)
Travel north to the Carona Coast (Location 6)
Follow coast north to the Zatao Grasslands (Location 7)
Cut Northwest across the grasslands until the Moteore Freezelands (Location 8 )
Continue traveling northwest until hitting the coast, travel north at the narrowest point of the northern part of the continent, hug the northern coast until reaching Inhinx (City 3)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:53 am
Rules

Obey the Gaia TOS

Obey the general rules laid out for Extrasensory

There is no post order, currently. This is subject to change.

There are currently no post groups. This is likely to change as we get busier.

You may join or leave at any time. You may post to the Recruitment Thread before joining in, and PM me if you need to leave the thread, just so I can keep track of you, but this is no longer a requirement. You may even have a character that is only here occasionally, or who pops in and out.

Pokemon are not required to join this RP. However, if you have one, please let it out and allow it to RP with other trainers to help those working on their Watcher to Researcher job class.

If you want to get someone's attention, either quote them or add an alert, such as an @ Person's name in large or colorful font at the top of your post.

If you need to get my attention, quote me or pm me.

There is now a chatter thread here if you want to plan or plot stuff.

Have fun!

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:58 am
What is this RP for?
This RP is both a way to get together and have fun, and a way to upgrade our character job classes. This RP is designed to upgrade Travelers to Adventurers by the end of the RP by visiting three cities and eight other locations. Other job classes may also get bonuses for participating in an RP, and the collection of people and Pokemon may help Watchers on their journey to becoming Researchers. But beyond that, this RP is a way to get together, RP, and have a fun time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 pm
People Signed Up for the Caravan, and their Pokemon

Nanashi Kage Enjeru as Shina Kiremono (Caravan leader and thread owner)
Pokemon: Rasha (Ponyta), Tenka (Emolga), Annabell (Furret) and Rei (Eevee)

NaomiNaomi as Mrs. Pearls (Who is a disguise of Galactic Grunt Cetus)
Pokemon: Menkar (Tentacruel), Mira (Pikachu), Algenubi (Pidgeot) and Diphda (Pichu)

DJ SnowKat as Flint
Pokemon: Rush (Tauros) and Maya (Emolga)

Qixel as Reis Intael
Pokemon: None listed at this time

Criminal Scum as Daniel Townsend
Pokemon: Teddiursa (Name unknown)

mewrose as Anise Viator
Pokemon: Felix (Delicatty), Halcyon (Swablu) and Gabbie (Chatot)

Mythee-dono (Or Mythee) as Lore Mimameidr
Pokemon: Potatobi (Breloom), Donut (Gengar) and Parn (Joltik)

HikerKhol as Khol
Pokemon: Taka (Arcanine) and Worf (Electrike)

JessicaH123 as Natalie Miles
Pokemon: Dusty (Emolga)

The Anesthesia as River Kingston
Pokemon: Lookit (Zubat)

shadica as Keria
Pokemon: Voltron (Emolga)

Bluedemonwolf as Alexa Holtzer
Pokemon: Vincent (Arcanine), Apolla (Vulpix) and Stribog (Swablu)

Bluedemonwolf as Doyle Whelan
Pokemon: Arc (Zorua) and Archie (Archen)

Neko_no_Yami as Nox Niveus
Pokemon: Pillan (Pachirisu), Electra (Bulbasaur) and Square (Jolteon)

Kiomori as Kali
Pokemon: Ziku (Raichu), Mem (Absol), Portal (Banette) and Opti (Ditto)

Ryuukishin as Mina Killian
Pokemon: Rohe (Marowak), Trist (Girafarig) and Anala (Ponyta)

Potential cameo by Leto (Rattata), belonging to Ryuukishin's character Genesis.

Systematic Sparta as Carsino Northwein
Pokemon: Gallego (Dragonair)

Lilbabe808 as Leela Mori
Pokemon: Pookie (Rattata)

Zakiax as Zakiax 'Zak' Firebane
Pokemon: Zue (Golbat) and Flora (Horsea)

DJ SnowKat as Cha'Time
Pokemon: Kwatoko (Torchic)

Tristam Lockhart as Heal
Pokemon: Picasso (Pachirisu), Arthamael (Ninetails) and Tripod (Luxio)

Eienna as Shikari

Kira of Flames as Koorie Shizuku
Pokemon: Ares (Tauros) and Miu (Vulpix)

venafydan as Yaneci DeNovi

Lord_Lillith as Lillith Scott
Pokemon: Sakki (Dratini)

Riffler as Noir (Wild Emolga)

Frigid Spirit as Charlie Vera Lee

Qixel as Dr. Johannes G. Faust

Bluedemonwolf as Meredith (Wild Buizel)

NaomiNaomi as Trinity Triad
Pokemon: Daffodil (Pikachu)

Zakiax as Itzal (Wild Raikou)

Bluedemonwolf as Mokosh (Wild Tentacool)

Ryuukishin as Genesis
Pokemon: Erebos (Lucario), Leto (Rattata), Hemera (Lucario), Zubat

DraconicFeline as twins Jan and Delah
Pokemon: Sperra (Electrike)

Zakiax as Zephar
Pokemon: Clyde (Zebstrika)

Renekai as September (Wild Deerling)

mewrose as Shaun Rowland
Pokemon: Salvo (Tropius) and Fleet (Magikarp)

JessicaH123 as Valarie Powers

LexThetaSigma as Rory Cole

If your Pokemon have changed, either because you gained or lost one, or there was an evolution, let me know and I will update the list. After the Metaplot, I am sure that there have been some changes I haven't caught.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:48 pm
Item Holders

Sekrit Tickets
Qixel-1
Kira of Flames-2
Zakiax-1
Ryuukishin-4
mewrose-4
JessicaH123-3
NaomiNaomi-1
Bluedemonwolf-2
DraconicFeline-2

Sekrit Tokens
mewrose - 1
Tristam Lockhart - 1
Neko_no_Yami - 1
Ryuukishin - 1
shadica - 1
Bluedemonwolf - 1
Djnn - 1

Special Tokens
JessicaH123 - 1k token for being the 1000 post on pg. 67!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:53 pm
Shina ran a hand through her bangs. Shifting on the vinyl covered seat of the couch, she sighed. There really wasn't much to do in the Pokemon center, but she really didn't feel like going outside either. Nurse Joy had been firm about keeping the reporters out of the Pokemon center, so they didn't harass her here. Perhaps making that statement to the reporters had been a mistake. Well, she had changed her looks, so maybe the reporters would overlook her if she went outside again. The simple lavender t-shirt and stonewash jeans were pretty far from her usual attire, and they might not recognize her without her trademark red and black. For possibly the hundredth time, Shina wished Rasha was small enough to be let out indoors. Then she would at least have some company.

((Okay, RP is open! Shina is sitting by herself in the Pokemon center. Feel free to remedy this!))  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:15 pm
(assuming this is right after they left the mansion in the meta)

Flint stepped away from the board in the Pokemon center, feeling rather excited. It looked like the trip was planned to start very soon. He made his way to the waiting room, he still hadn't received his Pokemon from the nurse so he would have to wait. He waved at the girl as he sat down " crazy day, huh?" he asked casting a glance outside the Pokemon center where reporters were still gathered, they were nothing if not persistent...

(also add Maya the Emogla to my Pokemon list plz x3)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:26 pm
((Yes, this is pretty much right after the Meta, maybe a few hours later. And Maya is added.))
Shina looked up. "Oh, hello Flint. It has been rather crazy. But at last we are out of that mansion."
((Shina and Flint met in the Dining room, I believe. Team Hunters, with Lady_Shinigami.))  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:33 pm
(oh right, im forgetful xD)

It took Flint a moment before he recognized the girl, he never had been good with remembering faces, not to mention they had been so busy trying not to be killed. Flint nodded " yeah, I'm just thankful that we all made it out with our lives. Now if only the reporters would go away. In some ways, their more dangerous than that mansion" he said with a light chuckle  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 pm
(As asked, please add Diphda the Pichu to the list. :3)

Cetus turned about to eye the sign that displayed the title The Aspear Apartments in rather eloquent scripture. It was time to leave the annoying abode that remained her home for a short period of time and head out into the world to complete task number four (or was it five? six?) of her stay in Zatao. She was commissioned by a higher-up to map the lands of the peculiar continent as intricately as possible. Along with a detailed map, she was expected to keep a journal of her expedition and make sketches along the way. Cetus was not much of a cartographer, but she wasn't going to do a crappy job on her assignment. This opportunity was another attempt at more chocolatey brownie points.

Cetus was rather comfortable in her outfit as she took her least creative disguise: Mrs. Pearls. Her only concealment were a pair of brown contacts and comfortable wear. Sighing, Cetus truly considered a more detailed costume but thought otherwise. Since she was doing her task with company, it was best to avoid. Mrs. Pearls fixed the leather strap of her bag than threw up a Pokeball. A Pichu popped from the Pokeball and hitched a ride on her shoulder. Newly hatched, the rambunctious tyke was Mira's son. Pearls didn't even know her Pikachu had, erm, outside relations (she was quite the docile little thing!) . . . but when the Pikachu dragged home the egg, Pearls knew exactly its whereabouts.

Claramay rolled her shoulders and began her descent into the Pokemon Center which was only a walks away from the apartment. When the glass door slid aside, Cetus gave the head Joy a little smile. The pink haired gal seemed to pale at first but slowly gained blood back in her face and arms when the eyes were not the same color. The face certainly was the same but . . . there was kindness there? Couldn't be the same person.

"Oh, hello." Claramay called about, swishing fallow eyes. "Um, who is head person for um, this 'adventure across Zatao'?" Pearls even did the little air quotes, a gesture that always made her internally chagrin. "I'm looking for the head person for a journey across Zatao? Hello?" Young people, so rude!

"A'cha." Diphda said on her shoulder, staring about with verdant eyes. He had never seen this world before and excitement marked his smile as he suddenly jumped from his owner's shoulder and between some trainers' legs. Of course, this caused Cetus to flare with anger on the inside and lightly pat her cheek externally to stay in character. She strayed after the Pichu, lightly calling, "Come back~!" as shyly as she could.  

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:46 pm
"Oh, please excuse me, Flint," Shina said, seeing the lady asking about the caravan. "Ma'am? Excuse me, I put up the flier. Are you interested in joining the caravan?" Shina asked as she rose and walked over. Seeing the Pichu darting off, she dropped to one knee and wiggled her fingers. "Come here, little one! Don't make your mommy worry!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 pm
"A'cha!" The newborn suddenly dashed towards the wiggling member and clutched onto it, thinking it was a new playmate to consider the hundreds of games it had in its head. "A'cha, a'cha!"

"Oh, oh yes!" Pearls cried, physically embarrassed. Her cheeks even buttered up a light shade of pink. "I am. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Claramay Pearls. Please call me Mrs. Pearls . . . Oh look at me, I'm making myself sound older than I should, hehe." A hand met her cheek again as she let out a light giggle. "Thank you for subduing little Dippy here . . . he hatched only a few days ago and is such a handful!"  

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:58 pm
Shina scooped the small pokemon up and held it out to its owner. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Pearls. And new hatchlings can certainly be a handful. I helped care for a Growlithe puppy once. He got into everything." Shina giggled slightly at the memory.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:09 pm
Flint listened to the two with interest. " oh so your the one planning the trip Shina? that's great, cause i was hoping to tag along too" he said with a slight grin" he looked up as Nurse Joy called his name, his pokemon were all healed up. he hurried over to the counter and retrieved his pokeballs " well, guess its time to meet my newest friend" he said praying the little Emolga wouldn't still be cross. He tossed the pokeball up lightly releasing the flying squirrel Pokemon on the ground " eyeh" she muttered and blinked in confusion as she looked around, she had never seen this place before. Her gaze locked on Flint and remembered that this was the boy that had captured her, she wasn't sure if she was happy about that or not yet.  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:13 pm
"Oh, goodness. Why must cute baby Pokemon be such mischievous little things?" Pearls sighed as she accepted the Pichu into her outstretched hands. The sweet tone left Cetus's mouth bitter.

Diphda scuttled up the blue of her dress and returned to sitting quietly on her shoulder, though it was still keenly interested in the area with so many humans. When the Emolga popped from the male trainer's sphere, the Pichu hopped up and cried another, "A'cha!" in an attempt to get the Unovian rodent to play with him.

"Oh, I haven't seen a Emolga in years!" Claramay smiled, though that was a definite lie. One was actually on her black list that was the one under ownership of Shina. "I left Unova so long ago . . . My husband is still so busy with work there, I wish I could see him more . . . "  
Wilderness

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff