Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Halloween Tourney Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Told ya i had a low chance of success. If i had Susanoomon i would have won cause i was 5 mp short from a special attack along with that

XD ya I saw that You were at least up going with it.

My only choice. If i did something else he would have used hide and then i would be screwed

I will give you props that you did amazing in this tournament. You be last years champ for peat sake!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 pm
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Told ya i had a low chance of success. If i had Susanoomon i would have won cause i was 5 mp short from a special attack along with that

My only choice. If i did something else he would have used hide and then i would be screwed

I will give you props that you did amazing in this tournament. You be last years champ for peat sake!

There is still the fight for third xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:20 pm
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk

I am weighing my options.

Should I face you or man up and battle Wulfie and try my best to survive and maybe win it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:22 pm
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk

Should I face you or man up and battle Wulfie and try my best to survive and maybe win it.

I say man up against wulfie  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:24 pm
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk

agreed somewhat~
Nick here fought me when he knew he had only an all or nothing move~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:26 pm
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk

agreed somewhat~

If only I used Susanoomon like D then I would have won xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk

You say it like D is just going to let you win.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm
ultimatemk
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk

agreed somewhat~

If only I used Susanoomon like D then I would have won xd

unless you somehow got super unlucky on the special attack roll... o.o  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:36 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk
Darkfire Karan
ultimatemk

You say it like D is just going to let you win.

O_o wow...letting me down man. I am trying to ignore D because I am super nervous facing me. he has cards that he knows how to use. and he has an 8 dice roll

Ok Ulti it seems we are going to fight eachother  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:42 pm
That battle was amazing. eek The shortest one yet, but it reminded of Prince of Tennis. How Ryoma's opponent would put his all into the game, and Ryoma would just say "you've still got a ways to go" and win by exploiting his opponents' big weakness or just by being better than him. It was poetic. crying

I kinda want to see how a digi-egg strategy would work against you. I have a Digitamamon after all, but I don't have the cards. crying  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:34 pm
SU Blue
That battle was amazing. eek The shortest one yet, but it reminded of Prince of Tennis. How Ryoma's opponent would put his all into the game, and Ryoma would just say "you've still got a ways to go" and win by exploiting his opponents' big weakness or just by being better than him. It was poetic. crying

I kinda want to see how a digi-egg strategy would work against you. I have a Digitamamon after all, but I don't have the cards. crying

against me?
possibly not too good since i always run water leak  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:42 pm
SU Blue

against me?
possibly not too good since i always run water leak

and besides LFE had it in her deck. but Wulfie had a champion level so his attacks can easily get passed the 15 or more defence  

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 pm
yeah, you're both right, but one day I'll fine tune the strategy to get around all that. The cards are there. I just need to get them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 pm
SU Blue
yeah, you're both right, but one day I'll fine tune the strategy to get around all that. The cards are there. I just need to get them.

Good luck~
One of the cards you'll probably need is Miracle Water~  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 am
There is one strategy that would work against it, but... very very predicatable and easily broken... But it would get around both Hide and Illegal. 3nodding

Unfortunately, I do not have to cards to do it nor do I plan to make room for them.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff