Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Halloween Tourney Chatterbox Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DTI TourneyProctor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

You and the other spectators are joined by devils, demons, monsters, and other viral digimon as you watch the epic battles take place. Feel free to chat it up in this thread.

Just remember to be appropriate even if the digimon here have a bit of a dirty mouth sweatdrop

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Let's GO TRICK-OR-TREATING!

DTI TourneyProctor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:27 pm
1st POST, lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:30 pm
I feel so stressed at the moment.I'm versing Draco right now and i haven't won a single card battle since i joined DTI. I need to use force to win and luck as well  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:31 pm
Wait.. Ulti you know that you are in the advantage right now right?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:35 pm
ultimatemk
I feel so stressed at the moment.I'm versing Draco right now and i haven't won a single card battle since i joined DTI. I need to use force to win and luck as well

*waves a guilmon flag*
Even though you're wearing the wrong color, I still support the fellow Guilmon!

"Eh... Paramiere getting involved, she must have a fever or something." sweatdrop

"Silence Child, I have my reasons to be this way... begone with you." stare  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:38 pm
I kind of want to get second place, cause i sort of want Myotismon(i know 2nd place is MaloMyotismon, but through the miracle of de-digivolution he becomes Myotismon.)But let's be honest here, i was never good at these and wulfie's deck was made to kill high levels, soooooooooo, whatever might as well try to give Wulfie some trouble, and see how far my Skill Luck gets me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:42 pm
I'm surprised that you didn't use susanoomon, since he somehow manages to be in the nightmare soldier family (I don't see it -.-). But then again, with wulfie as your opponent, probably a good idea that you didn't. xD

Underdog is a good strategy, but it isn't unbeatable... Do your best

I know you meant the cards, but in this case wouldn't fudge be the underdog? sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:45 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Wait.. Ulti you know that you are in the advantage right now right?

I know but you have Goburimon thing so i need to stock up on my attacking capabilities before i strike  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:55 pm
Well if i knew Wulfie was my opponent i might have, cause Merukimon is a mega, 2 levels above champion, i might have gone all out since hell ticket does work against Merukimon, and susanoomon is a level above that, so he hits a little harder than a mega, let's see how it plays out, Maybe i'l get freaking lucky and have positron laser kick in on the first attack(i will laugh so hard if that happens).  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:01 pm
UnHolyFudge
Well if i knew Wulfie was my opponent i might have, cause Merukimon is a mega, 2 levels above champion, i might have gone all out since hell ticket does work against Merukimon, and susanoomon is a level above that, so he hits a little harder than a mega, let's see how it plays out, Maybe i'l get freaking lucky and have positron laser kick in on the first attack(i will laugh so hard if that happens).

Ah positron Laser, that card has and will always be my least favorite card in creation. Heck, I'd rather do with Infinity Tower than deal with that thing!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:02 pm
ultimatemk

You can use HP Floppy as many times as you're able to do so 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

Ah positron Laser, that card has and will always be my least favorite card in creation. Heck, I'd rather do with Infinity Tower than deal with that thing!

Actually maybe I won't need to rely on positron laser, i think i found a counter to wulfie's deck, but knowing my luck it won't play out how i need it to in order to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:05 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ultimatemk

You can use HP Floppy as many times as you're able to do so 3nodding

Thank god then i may actually stand a chance even with my extremely risky tactic which i will use on everyone who has a Goburimon as to prevent me from loosing a lot of health  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:07 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

Actually maybe I won't need to rely on positron laser, i think i found a counter to wulfie's deck, but knowing my luck it won't play out how i need it to in order to do it.

*flicks you on the head*
Don't be like that... if you have a plan then don't knock it before you've tried it.

Ultimatemk

That's a good idea, Goburimon seems to be quite popular in the DTI metagame. Having a counter for it will benefit you greatly in the long run xD  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff