Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Archive
Cross-canon interactions: What do you think? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elysian immortelle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 pm
A lot of you guys seem to know about other Tales games: Abyss, Innocence, etc, etc. So I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s noticed how similar some of the characters seem to be to each other? I mean, Guy and Flynn? Those two are long-lost twins, seriously; if anyone knows about Radiant Mythology, then you’d know a lot of them are even shown in the openings together, paired through their similarities (especially in RM3‘s!).
But how do the Tales of Symphonia characters compare to the newer generations of Tales? Would any of the ToS crew be able to get along with a character from Vesperia, for example? emotion_dowant

Personally, I think Colette and Estelle would get along great with the whole idealism thing; Zelos and Jade are also total bros in the Viva Tales! Skit-like bonuses so I'm sure they'd get along well... And troll everyone in a thousand mile vicinity while they're at it, of course. : 3c

Aaaaaand…. It will just make me feel sad and neglected if you guys don’t respond, you know? My poor little heart will shatter into a thousand pieces and I’ll need to swallow a bandaid to mend it...!! ;; A;;/
...Nah, just kidding~ But some activity would be nice, you know? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 pm
Zelos and Raven would definitely get along. lol.  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

elysian immortelle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Zelos and Raven would definitely get along. lol.

I've heard that Raven's actually more perverted than Zelos is, though... But yeah I can see them getting along. C: Any reason you have in mind other than that though? 'Cause I got nothing. TRUTH IS.. I've never played Vesperia. I'm going off of what I've seen of the characters through RPing with them haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:58 pm
I've actually played a bit of Vesperia, and had watched a friend play, who was farther than me. :3 Another thing they have in common is *spoiler* that they both have backstabbed the party, but they do manage to return to the group. Of course with Zelos, it would depend on who you've spoken to in Flanoir. *end spoiler*  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:13 pm
This isn't strictly Tales, but I'd like to see Kratos meet either...
Kimahri Ronso (Final Fantasy X). He's stoic, it'd be hilarious.
"Kray-tos", so "Krah-tohs" could beat up this annoyingly violent demigod who is twisting everyone's pronunciation! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:21 pm
Evilweirdo 0
This isn't strictly Tales, but I'd like to see Kratos meet either...
Kimahri Ronso (Final Fantasy X). He's stoic, it'd be hilarious.
"Kray-tos", so "Krah-tohs" could beat up this annoyingly violent demigod who is twisting everyone's pronunciation! scream
I could probably name a few that I think would be interesting for Kratos to meet. xd  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

elysian immortelle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:07 am
Sirea Angelie
I've actually played a bit of Vesperia, and had watched a friend play, who was farther than me. :3 Another thing they have in common is *spoiler* that they both have backstabbed the party, but they do manage to return to the group. Of course with Zelos, it would depend on who you've spoken to in Flanoir. *end spoiler*

It seems that there's always one character in Tales that does that, huh? xd

What about the other people in ToS?
Raine
Presea
Regal
Colette
Lloyd
Kratos
Sheena
Zelos

They must have tons in common with the other Tales of People. : oa Although Regal hardly gets any love, ever. ;;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:35 am
I didn't appreciate Regal's coolness until I played Dawn, ironically.

Regal meets Flynn! Or Jade!  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

elysian immortelle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:57 am
Evilweirdo 0
I didn't appreciate Regal's coolness until I played Dawn, ironically.

Regal meets Flynn! Or Jade!

Same. I never really paid him any mind until I started roleplaying his canon!bros.
; u ;/

But, oh! I think he’d get along really well with Flynn, as they’re both serious. But I doubt he’d fare well with Jade. I mean, Regal just seems too serious and uptight? He probably wouldn’t receive Jade’s trolling and harshness too well...? ;;
Speaking of that, though. Zelos and Regal would probably get along well with the other nobles in Tales games, too. emotion_c8 Like Luke, Natalia, Estelle...?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:28 am
Natalia and Estellise meeting would be interesting...  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

elysian immortelle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Natalia and Estellise meeting would be interesting...

Haha. I've roleplayed that before and it never went anywhere. Even with there being a Richard (ToG) mixed in. emotion_facepalm

I think Colette would get along with Tear though! And Lloyd'd probably be able to get along with just about anyone. ; u ;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:18 pm
Colette would probably be kind of concerned about Tear, don't you think? Actually, it could work because of that.

Ricardo Soldato meets Yeager meets Legretta! Do you have tickets to the gun show?  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:35 pm
[ Genis meets Anise/Ion. That is a meeting I would pay millions to see. I just think it would be interesting, not to mention they'd get along fine. ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 pm
Longhair Luke and Rita. Feel the RAGE!  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

elysian immortelle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:29 pm
Yuu Takahashi of LaRin
[ Genis meets Anise/Ion. That is a meeting I would pay millions to see. I just think it would be interesting, not to mention they'd get along fine. ]

I've seen that roleplayed. And it was glorious. ; u ; Maybe it can be re-done on Gaia or something? Unless most people DON'T roleplay around here...?
= u=;;b

Evilweirdo 0
Colette would probably be kind of concerned about Tear, don't you think? Actually, it could work because of that.

Ricardo Soldato meets Yeager meets Legretta! Do you have tickets to the gun show?

She would be... <3 I have no idea about the first two, but Legretta is a BAMF. 'Though she wouldn't fight without reason. / sob
Personally, I would hate to see Van and Mithos becoming bros. ;; u ;;  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces