Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Nintendo Defenders
Buy Naruto, wait for Naruto 4, or import it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your opinion?
  a
  b
  c
  Stick with Smash Bros.
View Results

ayukichan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:39 pm
This is an odd topic. Naruto 4 is considered extremely superior to Naruto 1, and the best GC game of all time, but D3 is wasting its sweet time bringing ALL of them instead of the best one over here.

So now I must ask. Is it better to:

a.) Buy the first game so that you get the hang of it?
b.) Wait for the fourth game so that you can have a helluva good time?
c.) Import it, and same as above?

I would have gone with c but I don't know jack about importing. So my personal choice is b.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:17 pm
I'd probably say play the earlier one. Thats what I'm doing with Res. Evil, playing them in the order they were released (I'm on 3) before playing 4. And I'm likeing them a lot, especially after I got used to the controls.

...on a side note... AH! NEW HAIR! eek  

TurMacar

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:58 pm
I must agree with Macar, including the hair part(yay for newness!). I say just wait for the Naruto games as they come.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:43 pm
I Macar
I'd probably say play the earlier one. Thats what I'm doing with Res. Evil, playing them in the order they were released (I'm on 3) before playing 4. And I'm likeing them a lot, especially after I got used to the controls.

...on a side note... AH! NEW HAIR! eek

Well RE 4 is different. You don't necessarily HAVE to play the first three and Code Veronica to get the story..... 3nodding  

ayukichan

TIMMYBWS
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:38 pm
I got Naruto 3 and 4.

If you have Naruto 1 and 2 save files, you get money on Naruto 3, and if you have Naruto 3 save files, you get the extras unlocked on Naruto 4.

I think you should just play Naruto 1,2, and 3 on story mode, beat it, and play Naruto 4. It takes too much time to unlock some characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:59 pm
you forgot an answer

D.) None of the above since im just now getting the chance to play a game i got a Couple days -month ago.

yeah, im still trying to get time to play MMXC which is nice since you get 7 games plus a bunch of extras but is hard trying to unlock that 7th game since you have to beat the first 3, but i have already beaten the 1st on the psp with MHX which is a great game, but is alot easier than the original.  

Rockman JET

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:17 am
well, I know how much order is vital to most societies, but I think I'll hit up the Naruto games for GC one by one in order. I played Resident Evil 4 though, awesome game. fully polygonal environment, chock full of detail, and threats everywhere from all sides. ^_^ oh, there's a cinematic scene where you face a guy named Krauser, button prompting in it all, you get 6 points, and you get killed if you screw up even one button press, also, it's never the same pattern twice, trust me, it seems to get harder every time. sorry for the spoiler, but it's a cool sequence, but I suggest you stay focused on the button prompts, the cinematic can distract you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:25 pm
I'm not much of a Naruto Fan, and I'm assuming that's a fighting game, which I'm not big on either.

Anyway, I'm not sure if the GC is region locked, but I'd assume it is.
If it isn't, or you have a Japanese GC and can read or understand Japanese, then there's no reason to care either way.  

stythe

Nintendo Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff