Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apostles of the Godhand

Back to Guilds

Where members can plot their schemes with their fellow apostles. 

Tags: Bloody Charon, Roleplay, Chat, Apostles, Godhand 

Reply Roleplays ((Single forum roleplays.))
Undead High (Zombie High School Rp) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Charon
Captain

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:39 pm
Welcome to the first day at the new school the district has built. It located on a small island off the coast of a major city. There is a small military base on the outskirts of the city along the main road heading further into the country.The school is connected by three bridges to the main land and it seems to have a brick wall surrounding it with multiple gate scattered about. You find it peculiar that they would build a school here but the thought is quickly shoved away as you make your way into the school. Everything here is just like a regular school you notice. Classrooms, gymnasium, cafeteria and various other rooms and clubs. There are even dorm rooms, separated by gender you'd guess, on both sides of the school. You keep saying to yourself, "This year is going to be different. I can feel it."

You just wont realize how right you are until its too late. By then itll be too late and youll be wishing for your normal, boring school life.

((Ill post when the Zombie Outbreak starts. DO NOT START IT YOURSELVES.))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Rules:
1: Follow Gaia TOS.
2: Follow Guild Rules.
3: No God Modding.
4: Keep in mind that this is a zombie rp. There will be zombies. Cant avoid them forever.
5: Keep in mind where you are when picking up weapons. You wont find a gun in a school. ((Usually.))
6: When the attacks start you have free range. You can leave the school and go into town if you want to or anything esle short of leaving the country.

More to come if needed.

Bloody Charon
Captain

Unbeatable Hunter

Bloody Charon
Captain

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:10 pm
Events!!

Events will happens as the RP progresses. I will post them as they happen both in the rp and in this post.

1: Right now the world is fine. No dangers. Yet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:07 pm
Kylar steps onto campus with his schedule and room assignment in hand. Every year its the same old thing, he thinks to himself. He calmly makes his way through the hallways, paying little attention to the side conversations that are happening all around him. This is pretty nice for a school. Wonder why they decided to build it here, he wonders to himself. he quickly makes his way to his room and starts unpacking. While mentally going through kendo attacks and parries to pass the time, it takes him almost no time at all to methodically get the room set up. Grabbing his bag and a book off the desk he heads out the door and down the hall towards the gym to drop off his gear.  

Bloody Charon
Captain

Unbeatable Hunter

CuddlesAreExpensive

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 pm
Taking the boat was not a good idea for Drew Scythe sea sickness got the best of him. Stumbling out of the taxi slamming the door he goes to the passenger window the driver rolls it down Drew hands him a twenty. Turning he looks around the world wobbling and spinning in all directions can't get a good view of where he going to be leaving for the next year. Adjusting his duffel bag slung over his shoulder full of cloths and typical things he needs to prepare for each day. What he held close to him was a leather brief case unlocked only via four digits code. As he continues on almost loses his footing after few steps he finally gains his senses back of being on land. The area looks pleasant enough for a learning and socializing environment. Not once does it occur to him that its built in quite a location where school aren't regularly built. Heading to his dorm room he gets to his assigned room opening the door he trudges in dropping the bag to his side. Going to the bed he kneels down sliding the briefcase under it standing up straight he stretches. Snagging the key on the dresser he head out the door closing and locking the door behind him. Heading down the corridor he goe sout on campus to search around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:15 pm
Kylar takes a long hallway towards the gym. He has his book open and is reading from it. Occasionally he'll look up from it to make sure he won't run into anything. Without slowing down, he moves through the crowd of people. He steps through gaps before they close off and sidesteps sealed bottle necks in the crowd. Making it to the gym with no real problem, he finds his locker. He begins taking the equipment out and starts cleaning it off before placing it in the locker. Once he was satisfied with how everything was, he locks it up and picks up his bag. He decides at the last moment that he would like to take a walk outside and heads for the side door. Stepping outside he spots a tree and heads over there, looking forward to having a quiet spot to read.  

Bloody Charon
Captain

Unbeatable Hunter

Whispers-N-The-Dark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:42 am
Quickly getting out of the car to escape her emotional mother, Kelsey steps out. The car ride here from her new home was horrid. Kelsey goes to the back of the car to collect her belongings, stuffing her kitten Mink into her large purse. Grabbing the last of the bags Kelsey walks over to her mom giving her one last hug goodbye until Thanksgiving break. " Bye mom.. I love you and I'll give you a call when I get settled in." Kelsey yells as she walks onto campus leaving her mother in tears. Having forgotten her school map, Kelsey notices a guy close by sitting under a tree. Maybe he can direct me to the dormitories... Kelsey hopes walking over toward the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 am
Song Playing │ Thoughts: (none at the moment)

Music blasting in Amberlynn's ears were the only sounds she could hear as she made her way toward the school. The music could be heard from her hello kitty headphones if you stood within two feet of her. Rollerblading was her form of transportation today, and a little black wagon that followed behind held her luggage. As her head swayed from side to side, she kept her eyes open to watch where she was going. Her left hand was fist pumping as her right pulled the wagon. A look of complete satisfaction was on her face at the moment.

When she rolled up onto campus, she slowed down to a speed that could be kept up with if you were walking with her. The reduced speed made it easier to scan the grounds and her fist pumping hand dropped to her side. Almost immediately she noticed a young girl approach a guy under a tree who appeared to be holding a book, and her face lit up. It wasn't the book that made her happy, it was seeing people. Quickly and with aim she skated to the couple under the tree.
"Hey guys!" she said extremely loudly, forgetting her MP3 player was all the way up and she still had the headphones on her head. Seeing the looks on their faces, she moved it back onto her neck with her free left hand. "Sorry..." she said apologetically with a sincere face. "I forget I'm always listening to music," her voice was still a little loud, but she tried to lower it.  

Tipsie Fairy

Heart Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bloody Charon
Captain

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 pm
Kylar had just started reading his book when he'd heard a set of footsteps approaching. Closing the book and marking the page with a casual movement of his fingers, he stands up and takes a look at the person approaching. Hmm... Wonder what she wants. Kylar had barely finished the thought when he noticed that there was second girl approaching the area. Though this one seemed to be coming towards him and now the other girl at a very fast pace. Then came the booming hello, to which he kept his composure or at least hoped he had. Kylar waited until she had joined the group and for her to complete her apology. Looking from face to face, Kylar smiled at them before speaking. "It's quite alright," he said reassuringly to the one that just apologized and still seemed to be having trouble controlling the volume of her voice. "Now what is it that I can do for you ladies?" he continued, wondering what these two could possibly want with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:32 pm
Kelsey looks at the other girl nodding her head to accept the apology. Standing quietly for a few moments she turns her attention to the guy. " I was just curious if you knew where the girls dormitory was. I forgot my map at home." Kelsey nervously fiddles with her scarf. Glancing over at the girl with her music still kinda loud. Well she's mighty friendly and very bubbly. She thought to herself. " Sorry for being so rude, My name is Kelsey." She smiles at them both.  

Whispers-N-The-Dark

Tipsie Fairy

Heart Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 pm
Song Playing │ Thoughts: Well they seem friendly enough.

Amberlynn smiled at the guy, her face flush from rollerblading. As the other girl nodded, she nodded once back to acknowledge the accepted apology. Apparently this Kelsey already asked what wasn't on her mind but would have been eventually. Figuring he was going to see what she wanted, she went ahead and spoke. "I forgot mine too, and I was going to eventually ask if you could show me to the girls dormitory," she said, her volume controlled but music still booming. "Names Amberlynn, be the way. Nice to meet you Kelsey," she said, smile bright.

[[be the way, if it takes me a while to respond and your both bored, just go ahead. I'll catch up, I always do. just lemme know when it's been 24 hours please xD]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm
The young man brushed some hair out of his eyes and replied to the girls, "Hello, its nice to meet you both. You can call me Kylar." He took out the map of the school from his back pocket and examined it for a moment before replying, "The girls dorms seem to be on the other side of the school. If you'll follow me I'd be happy to show you where." Kylar had already memorized the school grounds but decided that they really need to know this. He started walking back towards the front of the school, making sure not to walk too fast as to lose either of them. Trying to make small talk along the way, to avoid any awkward situations, Kylar asked, "So what room number are you two in? Rather not walk around every dorm building if I can help it." He turned his head towards the ladies and smiled showing them that it was just a joke and he was fine if it came to that.

((Alright. Im patient so im good. If the others get anxious well continue though. Thanks for the notice.))  

Bloody Charon
Captain

Unbeatable Hunter

Tipsie Fairy

Heart Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:42 am
Song Playing │ Thoughts: What a wonderful day, and such nice people!

The boy's speed was rather slow for her, she was used to living a fast-paced life. In fact, she had to watch her speed so they could stay at the same pace. It was more of a slow walk, and her roller blades weren't rolling. He had very good humor though, and she laughed at his joke. "I think...I'm in..." Amberlynn really had to think. "452!" she exclaimed, remembering all of a sudden. Her music changed to a startling tune, mainly because she had forgotten it was in. She reached into her pocket and slid the button on top to off. "It's a really beautiful day, I hope it stays this way. Kelsey, what room number are you? It would be really neat if we were dorm mates, you know since we already know each other. That way we wouldn't have to worry about living with a loon," she said all this really fast, not taking a breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:18 pm
Tagging behind the two of them, just listening to the conversation. Kelsey smiles as Amberlynn said her dorm number was 452. " We are room mates!" Kelsey said In relieved voice and smiling brightly. " Yea, I know how you feel. I was afraid I'd get stuck with a loon as well. Well Kyler looks like we just made it that much easier for you." Adjusting her large purse,Mink becoming heavy inside, Kelsey walks faster to catch up with Kyler and Amberlynn.  

Whispers-N-The-Dark

Bloody Charon
Captain

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:42 pm
"Now what are the chances of that?" Kylar asks with a chuckle. "And we should be reaching the girl's dorms in a couple minutes," he adds as an after thought. It's good that these two will be sharing a room. They seem to be getting along well. he begins thinking to himself. He remains silent for a few moments lost in thought then, with a slight shake of his head, Kylar sheds his inner thoughts. Now's not the time to get lost in thought, he reminds himself. Turning his head to check on the two following him, he notices Amberlynn seemed to be restraining her movements, almost like she might take off at any second. Kelsey, on the other hand, had started to fall behind and seemed to struggle with her bag. "Do you need a hand with that? And what's in it anyways?" Kylar asked raising an eyebrow curiously.  
Roleplays ((Single forum roleplays.))

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff