Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Introduce yourselves~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 pm
Novelie Satine

For me I feel the complete opposite, like the youngest role-player ever :I
I'm pretty good at overusing faces myself, but they're more like the typed kind. For example: xD
I use that in practically every sentence when I talk to my friends..... o.e

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:55 pm
I type it in almost every sentence too. Along with >.<  

NaniMouse

Sparkly Shapeshifter

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:56 pm
Naluc

Cool, thanks! Take your time too, I'm in no rush!
I move back and forth between houses (my dad's and my mom's) so naturally, I cannot play one character. I'll be so sad when I finish the game.....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 pm
Sunny Iridescence
Naluc

Cool, thanks! Take your time too, I'm in no rush!
I move back and forth between houses (my dad's and my mom's) so naturally, I cannot play one character. I'll be so sad when I finish the game.....
There actually is no way to finish Skyrim. It goes on forever. You can finish the main questline, sure, but that's just one part of Skyrim.  

Naluc

Dapper Conversationalist

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:05 pm
~~~ A L M I G H T Y W O R D S

Hello all my name as I go by online is Almighty Words, Mighty or Words is also acceptable. I hope that we can become friends and Role playing associates. I am of an undefined age and spending most of my time on my gaming devices playing either Skyrim, Disgaea, or Madden/NBA
I think I am complicated because I am a decently sized nerd but I love non nerdy things. Besides this I enjoy having a good time. And I love Rap music well all music really but rhythm and word just appeal to me.

~~~ R O L E P L A Y I N G

I tend to stay in the Semi to Advanced Lit, RP's with 2-4 paragraphs. I love different RP's that usually take the characters to new worlds. But I can safely say I can RP any role. I like to brainstorm RP's and come up with story elements as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:12 pm
Herrow~ I'm I3igHeart. My username doesn't really have a sorta cool nickname to it, but you can call me... (Erm...Vinny! Yes, vinny!) Vinny.
I'd rather not blurt my age out (privacy...watching terrible movies of little girls getting kidnapped from being reckless on the internet), but you can assume I am of age to be human. (Dunno if that makes sense)
I love to roleplay. I can write bunches, but if I lag, I'll do a paragraph or more/less.
My fav t.v shows are Being Human (U.K), Doctor Who...etc. (I don't really have favorites. I really just watch what is one, and see if I like it. xD)
My fav video games however are Batman: Arkham City, Alice: Madness Returns, American Mcgee's Alice, Red dead Redemption, Sims components, and maybe some others that don't come to mind. (Mario components, adventure and stuff. I hate first person, it kind of bothers me. Too scary. >.> )
I like to read, write (on the computer. I hate cramping my hand) and other non-girly stuff. : )
My favorite bands are Paramore, Panic! at the disco, Chameleon Circuit, Video game OST, Beatles, Across the Universe beatles remixes, and cute family songs.
I was invited, and really hope that the choice was right. : P

: D  

valor-dohaeris

Agent Blob

7,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zelia Darling

Shy Creature

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:59 pm
Hi there! ~ I'll start with my name and interests. ;

My real name is Vera, but everyone calls me Zelda, Zellie, or DAZ ( hence the username). Whatever you guys call me, I don't really mind. :u

I'm eighteen, in college, and I live in the desert part of the nation. That's all there is to know about me personally? /orz.

I like a lot of things. The whole anime, video games, internet, fine arts, dance, etc.
          I mainly like Legend of Zelda, Homestuck, Bleach, Castlevania, and Soul Calibur. But I like anything with an interesting storyline and memorable characters.
          Music, I listen to just about anything, but the usual is J-Rock, Rock, K-Pop, Dubstep, Video Game OSTs, and some oldies from the 90s, 80s, and 70s.
          Favorite artist... too many to even--
          Gonna skip that part. xD
          Aaaand, one day I drew to be a character designer for video games of animation on television. Still trying to perfect my drawing and editing skill for that though.<3

Now for le roleplay stuff. ;

I'm a literate roleplayer.
I roleplay semi-lit to adv. lit. (Semi-Lit only when I'm really lazy.)
I usually roleplay above semi-lit, about 4-6 paragraphs is my normal length. I do more paragraph if I get into it or if there's a lot of details given to me.
I roleplay any genre. My specialties are fighting, romance, and supernatural genres.
And I like plotting. Plotting makes things great. : D

Annnnd, I think that's all? . w .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:31 pm
Hmm Ok my gaia username is twilight_princess01 and people often mistake it for the book Twilight and automatically dismiss me saying "Twilight sucks" (not that I care. I mean who needs a friend like that : p ) but in truth my name is inspired by Zelda:Twilight Princess, though I do not dislike the Twilight series.
If you want to call me something besides twilight_princess01 or twilight, my name is Elleka, although it is just my name on gaia and only a few people on gaia know my true name...lol 'true name' heh.
I am 20 years old.
I love to read. And will read just about anything fiction... I have a hard time reading true stories, dont know why. But to tell you how much I love books I have aropx. 60 books ,not including mangas >_< yes I like those too.
There are a few shows I like, such as Grimm. And while I have shows that I like I hate it when they drag on forever.
I sometimes ramble on and forget what I was talking about in the first place.
I do not like writing about myself 3nodding
I love to write,draw, sing and act... my main reason I love RP's so much whee
And on that note ♪.... no not that one, I am an actress but you have probably never heard of me....YET : p
I like at least one song in almost every genre.
So that being said I like more singers/bands than I care to name except for one TOKIO HOTEL they are my one true obsession heart
And that is all I can write for now if I missed anything and you want to know like crazy gonk PM me...
*whew*  

twilight_princess01

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lunar_Rose12

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:49 pm
Hiya! ^^
Sorry, but I prefer to keep my name from others on the net. Unless close friends. So you all may call me Lunar or Rose. Although Lunar is mostly used. Well...I'm thirteen. And basically what some might call "an Otaku Shut-in". I heart anime & manga. And I tend to be very goofy. Some might even call me insane ^^, which I won't fully disagree about. But...I'm nice...sometimes...unless you get on my nerves then that's a different story. Hm...something else...well. Going back to anime and manga, I mostly watch rom-coms. But action scenes always get my excited. I listen to both punk & pop-rock music. Although I don't really have a favorite band. I can tell you that I often listen too Rise Against, Three Days Grace, Avenge Sevenfold, Panic! at the Disco, and so on and so forth. Don't get me wrong though. I listen to many of the opening and ending themes of the animes I watch as well. I also listen to a little of Vocaloid. Um...I love to read. Although writing...I feel like I can improve a lot more. But heck I'm only thirteen! I have tons of time mrgreen . That is unless a giant boulder comes crashing threw my wall tonight...Although that's not likely...Right?....
ANYWAY!
I was saying I love to read. This is true. Although I feel like this is more of a recently thing. I started reading more right around the time I started roleplaying. Which was over 6 months ago. I mean I always liked reading. But I read a lot more recently and that like has turned into love. I'm favorite books include The Night Circus, Shadow, and The Hunger Games. OH MY GAWD I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! I'm like a totally fan girl for it. If I had more money my room would be plastered with it. posters shirts, jewelry. *ehem*
I play video games sometimes too. Keyword sometimes....I don't play them as much. But I often play or played Assassin's Creed (2,brotherhood, & soon Revelations ^^), Little Big Planet (both!), Saint's Row the Third. and Fat Princess. Yeah...not much of a gamer : P
Um....oh and I've recently became addicted to Virtual Piano. I don't really know why. But I can't stop playing it o.o
Well...I believe that's all. If you have any questions about me. Then pm me. Although be sure that you add where you saw me. Because it's just something that I do but I feel the need to ask where you've seen me. I guess I just don't like random messages or whatever....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 pm
I'm Hiko Genhou, you can just call me Hiko. I'm way too old to be doing this.
I'm beyond an advanced roleplayer but, I scale my ability to match those that I'm playing with. I consider Gaia to be my "down time" space. I roleplay here so that I can write for fun and not worry about in depth plots, deadlines, and the huge encompassing events that I normally have to deal with.

I can play any character at any level. I mostly enjoy school life roleplays because they have that lax feel that I'm searching for. Regrettably though, I have yet to find one that both interests me and lasts longer than a month or two. I really want to find that special school rp that'll stick with me for a while.

I really hate making characters that I don't get to play out. Most of the time, if i bother to make a character, I have a plan for them. There are events that I want to see the character do and growth that I want to see the character take. When these things don't happen, I feel like I have failed that piece of myself.

I'm an avid gamer. There isn't much I don't play. And if I haven't then one of my friends has and I still know a ton about the game. I love manga and anime. I read and write daily. I enjoy solving puzzles- puzzles like how to fix the world or how to build a better space ship. My biggest hobby is fighting.

Pleased to meet you all.  

Hiko_Genhou

Shirtless Conversationalist

T o o t e l e f r o o t

Desirable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 pm
Hello! Im Tootelefroot!
People here call me Tootle or some variation of the user name.

I like a lot of things. I love reading romance novels and comedy. Also young adult and literature annnd the occasional children's book.

I like to write stories as well and they are pretty good, the problem is I can never finish one.

I never take things too seriously, never gotten on any drama and I consider myself a pretty nice person.

Right now, I'm roleplaying around 1-3 paragraphs but thats because I'm lazy on the holidays. I usually (on the past) used to post from 4- 6 paragraphs. I pretty much can match my partner in crime. As long as its not like an encyclopedia.

I like roleplaying pretty much anything but I admit, I suck on pirate rps and series related rps that use the original characters.

I'm a latina and I live in Puerto Rico so I can speak both languages (English and Spanish)

I'm a college student and I'm studying to be an English Teacher (Wish me luck please).

I can play either gender and it really doesnt matter to me. I have yet to get comfortable with yaoi or pregnancy stuff so, for now, I'm not doing it. I think everything else is fine, it just depends on my mood of what I feel like rping.

I hate horror movies. I love comedy, romance comedy, adventure, action and pretty much anything but horror and scary s**t.

Idk what else to say so if anyone wants to know anything in particular, just send me a pm or a comment on my profile. I promise I'll be naked nice.

Oh! I have a tendency to get pervy sometimes! But it's all pretty innocent. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:24 am
Oh! I made this cute thing for this guild!
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/sanctuary-rping-for-everyone/g.372993/][IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/Krazikoko/Decorated images/GuildSign.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Now anyone who wants to promote, can just put this on their sig or rping threads and guilds if they wish to do so.
I could make another of the pic on the guild home but I would need the original pic without the text on it to do it. I'm not that good with graphics but I do like to help others. =3

T o o t e l e f r o o t

Desirable Poster

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 am
Hello everyone! I am Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino! But you all may call me Suzie! Aha, well I hope to meet a lot of other roleplayers here!

Okay, some things I like doing: I absolutly love roleplaying! It's like an addiction to me, I can't get rid of it. I tried to stop for a week but I only lasted a day- no not even a day... I don't like disappearing on people so I try to keep people informed with when I am leaving and coming back... Let's see, I love the bands Skillet, A Day To Remember, BOTDF, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, and lots of other bands! Now continuing, my favorite game on the Xbox is Assassin Creed (<-- Major Fan of it!!! <3 ) I love yaoi! (Hint: Ask to do a yaoi roleplay I will glomp you and say HELL YES!!! ) I'll only do yaoi and het. roleplays, sorry I prefer not to do yuri... I think that's about all I want to share....

NOW!!! Onto the roleplaying information!!!!
Okay I love roleplaying, I prefer forums never IM's or PM's Well maybde PM's but you'd have to talk me into that- good luck! My post lengths is always at least a good paragraph! It just depends on the post I am given, the longest post I've done in a while was thirteen paragraphs! Though I am flexible on roleplaying so I reflect the post I am given. I refuse to use text talk in a roleplay- sometimes-BUT-rarely I will use the text chat stuff with my characters texting, still that is rare too...

NOW!! If chu want to roleplay just hit me up, I'm up for pretty much anything and everything!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Name: Victoria
➳Nickname: Umeki (for my user) or Tori (for my real name) either one is fine.
➳Age: 15
➳Personality: I can be very very shy, timid and childish. So, I'm not a big talker. I do get very very confused at points so forgive me if I ask stupid questions.
Extra: I am a freshmen at a highschool. I do take alot of AP college classes. So, I may not be on everyday. I do try to be on as much as possible though.
➳Wolves
➳Anime & Manga
➳Anything related to music (that includes Singing, and I like most genres of music)
➳Drawing
➳Reading
➳Archery
➳ect.

Dislikes:
➳Well, not really anything....

Role-playing
My favorite RP:Slave and Master (I play slave only)
Least favorite Rp:School Role-plays (though I'm willing to try a few)
Literacy: I usually post a paragraph or two.(I'm trying to get better) Though on rare occasions I can post more. I only post in third person.
My characters:I usually post as girls though i can post as a boy. The girls I do are ussually 18 and act timid and childish. My boys are usually very protective and can be agressive. The rest of the details (with both genders) vary depending on the role-play.

Please forgive any spelling mistakes I made on this, my spell check is down. I'm trying to find a new one. Anyways, um... hi everyone ^^;  

Murasaki Umeki Vel

Dapper Werewolf

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Porcelaine Kitten

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Hello everyone~
My name is Cuppycake Kitten! Or at least, my username is..
I view my name as a bit of very personal information unlike others.. cat_sweatdrop
Please call me Cuppycake or Kitten !
I was invited to this guild by a dear role playing friend of mine, Lunar_rose12. <3
I'm semi-literate to literate, and I can get in a good few paragraphs per post. cat_whee
I'm thirteen years old -- I was on Gaia before I was even allowed.. This will be my 5th year on Gaia! I joined 7/9/07. cat_ninja
I LOVE ZOMBIES ROLE PLAYS. OH YES. ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES! You don't realize how much I love them.. I love HOTD <33 I even own a HOTD role play of my own.
I hate academy role plays. I have been in so many, and now I just realized they are kind of over done..
I love cute things, lolita style.. I tend to hang around the 'scene' crowd.. so yeah, I'm your typical girl with the 30 bracelets and the razor cut bangs..
<3 I'm a nice person. Trust me.. some say I actually act like Pinkie Pie. Oh and also, I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY. <333 I am a brony for life -- not no stupid pegasister.. that sounds stupid.

Bronies before Hoenies and..
PLUR <333

- Cuppycake

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out