StarrySeas

moonlit-raven

Dice Rolls
1-10 = Pokemon Encounter
11-60 = Nothing happens
61-70 = Puzzle
71-80 = DANGER
81-100 = Item

The game room is more of a nursery room, filled with all sorts of children's toys. There are blocks, train sets, and an overly large bouncy ball along with a mess of blankets that could possibly qualify as a bed. To top it off, the walls are a light pink with lacy bows serving as trimmings.

Stil, there is something important to note. The train sets look modern and the room is lit by an electric ceiling light attached to a fan. Perhaps there were other important things to note in the room. Or perhaps you'll just find a bunch of dolls in one of the many drawers and toy boxes in the room.

StarrySeas rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm
"This way, Ares," Clyde was totally cool now. While the mansion was still creepy as hell, it didn't have any of those weird paintings and so far nothing was disappearing.

Since they had entered the mansion, groups of trainers had broken off to explore the various rooms in the large building. From what he had hear, none had found any stairs leading to the all-important (and seemingly nonexistent) third floor. Clyde had chosen to search around the floor they arrived on first.

"Vul, vulpix," Ares nodded to his master. This was such a strange place, filled with scents he'd never smelled before, and an atmosphere to match. He was quite glad to have his master back though.

The pair eventually reached a game room. It sounded exciting enough, but upon entry, revealed to be more of a girly nursery. "Tch. Not what I'd picture a game room to be."

Ares: 800/800

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
moonlit-raven rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image They had ended up still in the mansion, but now the floor wasn't falling away. It was very stable, and now that he'd had a chance to breath, he was more than intrested in exploring the place,

He wound up in a children's playroom, filled with toys, and possibly a bed. It was hard to tell. He wasn't the only one, as there was another trainer already there, with his Vulpix following him around.

"Hey." Zeke greeted him, glancing around. "You'd think this stuff would be more old fashioned.  
StarrySeas rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:18 pm
Clyde nodded in recognition to the other trainer. "Sup?" He asked nonchanlantly. He had definitely seen the trainer somewhere before. "What's your name again? Mine's Clyde."

The firey-haired trainer nodded once more at the other trainer's observation. "This place is just so weird, I didn't even question it."

While the two trainers made conversation, Ares took the opportunity to investigate the room. He sniffed around and settled on digging through a pile of children's plush toys.

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
moonlit-raven rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:30 pm
"Zeke." He was glad that the other trainer was just as unsure about his name as he was, and he smiled. "Yeah, that makes sense. Rainbows, and clouds, and missing memories. I'd think I was dreaming except it's all way to lucid for that." He chuckled. It was all just too weird.

"You've got a really nice Vulpix. Does he have a name?"

Zubat: 800/800

Pandashroom Pogeys
71-80 = DANGER

Rolled 77  
Pandashroom Pogeys rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:37 pm
moonlit raven

starryseas

While the two were having a chat, they may or may not have noticed the lights above flickering on and off. It didn't take long for one of the bulbs lighting up the room to explode. Glass shards were shattered everywhere and half the room went dark.

Rolling two 6-sided dice
First dice determines damage to Starry
Second dice determines damage to Raven

1 = miss
2-5 = your pokemon take 100 damage protecting you from glass shards
6 = your pokemon takes 200 damage protecting you from a particularly large glass shard.

Do not roll dice again until both of you have written at least 1 reaction post to this.  

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm
"Yeah this whole thing is just plain crazy." The boy shook his head, still not able to wrap his head around some of the events. "Never done drugs myself, but I'd imagine this is what they call a bad trip, heh."

"That's Ares -" Clyde was about to go off on some silly anecdote but was cut off by the flickering and then exploding of one of the lights. "Holy s-!" He barely had enough time to raise his arms to block his face from the shards of glass. His Vulpix was in front of him in an instant, although the danger had passed.

"Woah," Clyde ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know how much more of this creepy s--- I can take." He turned to the other trainer. "You okay, bro?"

The room was pretty dark now. "Ares, light the rest of the room with a Will-O-Wisp." The Vulpix did as commanded and summoned small balls of white-blue flames that circled his body. The fires were bright enough to make up for the lack of the second lightbulb.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:02 pm
Zeke had noticeed the lights flickering, but hadn't thought mucch of it. "That's a cool.." his voice stopped as one of the bulbs exploded, and he instinctively threw his arms around his head. The shower didn't last long, and none of the shards hit him, or Clyde, but the Zubat wasn't quite so lucky.

It had taken damage protecting him, and it flew around him almost like he was making sure nothing else was going to happen to the boy. The zubat wasn't badly hurt, but Zeke made a note to keep an eye on him. "Thank you."

He turned back to Clyde. "I'm with you there, and yeah, I'm fine. This darling little Zubat kept me from getting injured. Are you?" He was fairly certain that Clyde was, but it was always better to make sure.

Zubat: 600/800  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
StarrySeas rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm
"Nope, luckily Ares and I are fine." Clyde eyed the remaining lightbulb. "So long as that one doesn't explode too!" He joked. Although given the circumstances, it was both likely and not that funny. The darkened room, despite his Vulpix's light, held a creepier air.

He shrugged off the creepy feeling "...Maybe there's a hidden staircase that leads to the third floor in one of these rooms. We should check in here for switches or something." Clyde mused. He wouldn't put it past this freaky dream-world to use a trick like that.

Meanwhile, Ares didn't feel like nosing around the room anymore and stayed put, wary that the room may have more tricks prepared and wanted to stay ready to defend his master.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:10 pm
Pandashroom Pogeys

61-70 = Puzzle

Got a 70!

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:31 pm
You notice something particularly shiny in the corner of the room. Approaching, you find that it is...a box! The lock seems somewhat high tech yet...childish. It is a tetris game with a small d-pad on the bottom and a reset button on the side. On top of the lock, you see some weird indents. You wonder what they mean.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hatetris

Perhaps you needed to get to a certain score to open it?

Take a screenshot of getting a score of *INSERT SPECIAL NUMBER HERE* or more on hatetris to open the lock.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:53 pm
Clyde picked up the box and sat on the floor with it. "Hm." He pondered the inscription on it. It looked familiar! There was definitely a section in his basic training for this. He ran his fingers over the indents. A form of Braille?

He began to play the game. It was tetris! He loved tetris.

S-block...S-block...S-block...S-block...Straight-block...S-block...

After about five minutes, Clyde nearly threw the box through the wall. This was infuriating! With a huff like an angry child, he dropped the box on the ground. "Arrghh!" In his rage he picked up a doll an pulverized it into the wall, leaving an indent and broken doll pieces on the floor. "Damn game." His Vulpix tried to comfort him, even though Ares knew Clyde couldn't understand him, ""

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm
"Sweet," Zeke exclaimed, looking over the game with interest. He enjoyed video games usually, though his taste ran more to the rpg ones, and he took a turn.

Could they have picked a harder game?

"AARRRG!!!!" This was just so frustrating!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:15 pm
moonlit-raven
User Image

The lock clicks open and you look inside the box to find...two mysterious fragments of rock.
You both obtain x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.!

You may leave now...or stay around and chat about your findings!  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff