Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
Alani was at the moment napping on a large tree branch. he had been pleased to finally have some peace and quiet. since Kouen had finally gave him some space, which he highly doubt would last long. he was taking full advantage of getting some time to himself. since more often than not Kouen was stalking him and staying close to him in attempts to win him over. but since their last talk, she seemed to of giving him a bit more space for the moment at lest. as he nap, he had a smile on his face which made it clear he was in a happy and good mood for once. normally he was always annoyed since he didn't like Kouen stalking him but she was growing on him.

User Image
Kouen was sneaking her way to check up on Alani with out him noticing. she was after all trying to give him a bit more space so he wouldn't snap at her again. it had made her upset that she had ended up being so pushy that he snapped at her but in the end she was glad it had worked out. not quite far from Alani, she still was not yet close enough to see him and so she picked her pace up slightly though making sure to not be loud to call attention to her checking up on him. she knew very well that he might get pissed if he found out she was sneaking up and checking o him while he napped.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Yamir made his way slowly towards what looked like a pumpkin of some sort. At first he didn't notice it was quite a delicious looking male. After getting closer, he realized it was quite a handsome catch. Stopping for a moment, to take in the male up in the tree. A grin crossed his face. Yamir wasn't a shy male, if he saw a leopard the fancied his tasted, he'd tell him. Of course, he only liked males though. He had no interest at all in females. Though, he had grown up with all sisters. He didn't hate them, he just was fascinated with the male gender.

He moved closer to the tree. "My, my... Aren't you handsome" He said with a purr to his voice. He wasn't normally one to come off too strong, but this male was just stunning, he couldn't help it. He wasn't afraid of rejection, he just thought he had to try harder to get them to like him. For he wasn't a female. But he was much better looking then any female. Or at least that's what Yamir thought of himself. He stood looking up at the male on a branch.

"Are you asleep?" He asked.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:41 pm
Alani's arm was dangling from the branch as he napped and he didn't move a muscle expect a twitch of his ear when he heard the male's voice. he mentally groaned and gave a wrinkled of his muzzle before opening an eye. " i was until you spoke." giving a rather large yawn, he moved his head to lay on the side of the branch so that he eye this male leopard better. " and i think i misheard you calling me handsome.......since i was half napping" he wrinkling his muzzle at the thought of being hit on by another male since he only liked females even though he had yet to find one to settle down with.

Kouen had stopped and hid in a bush when she started to hear Alani talking to someone. she would of already gone out and got into the others face if they had been female. but she had been quick to notice it was just some other male talking to Alani. smirking she was pleased she wouldn't have to run off some female from taking Alani from her. so she decided to stay where she was for the moment and listen in on the convo. what she didn't know was that Yamir had already started to hit on her Alani.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm
"Mistaken, you were not." he said with another purr to his voice. Almost as if he was trying to seduce the wonderfully orange male in front of him. He let his pure white tail twitch back and forth. The sun shun just right to show his pastel spots on him as he watched the other with his silver eyes. "And I do apologize, but I couldn't help noticing you." He spoke with honestly. That was exactly what he was about. He didn't want to play games, but get straight to the point.

"Forgive me if I come off strong" He added with a smirk "but someone as good looking as you, must get the compliments that he deserves." He was smooth, or at least thought so in his mind. He pawed gently at the ground as he continued to stare at the other. Soon it'd become uncomfortable, at least... for the other male.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 pm
Alani couldn't believe what he was hearing coming from the other male. he had never come across someone like him and so he was confused. he got up from laying on the branch, so that he could sit up while giving the other male a baffled look. " and why would i want another male to pay me compliments? i would prefer it if a female noticed my looks and charm." his ears flicked back slightly as he couldn't believe the situation he in now when all he had been doing was peacefully napping. " who are you anyways?"

Kouen went wide eyed as she listened to their conversation. she couldn't believe her Alani was being hit on by a male. growling, she went stalking out from behind the bushes and hissed at Yamir. "who do you think you are hitting on MY Alani." tail lashing about it was clear she didn't want anyone hitting on Alani. she was the type to get jealous very easy and very protective. " your really barking up the wrong tree. he is mine and isn't ever going to be near or with you." huffing, she now was giving Yamir a death glare.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 pm
Playing hard to catch, Yamir supposed. He flicked the tail and gave small shrug. "I would think any compliment was as good as any, who ever it was from." Of course, he didn't care if females thought he was beautiful, though he still gave them thanks and smiled. Though, next thing he knew another leopard came out all up in his face. He didn't move at all, but simply stared at her. "I don't a leopard can be owned by someone else." He said with amazement.

He'd never been in a pride, and never actually encountered anyone in one. He believed no one could be owned, even small creatures that followed bigger ones. He always assumed they did it out of partnership. "I don't believe I was talking to you at all, my dear." He said politely, turning his attention back at the male. "I'm Yamir." He said with a bow.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 pm
Alani was about to speak when Kouen came out of no where. he lowered his head and place his paw across his muzzle in a facepaw moment. of all things to happen he just had to have Kouen pop up to make this worse. giving a loud sigh, he lowered his paw. " Kouen knock it off, your way over reacting." rolling his eyes, he hated when she over reacted and made things worse. " as for you Yamir, i suppose your right about the compliment thing. but i still find it weird for another male to be paying me a compliment on me being handsome." wrinkling his nose, he still wouldn't wrap his brain around a male calling him handsome.

Kouen sat down and stuck her nose to the air while giving a loud huff of annoyance. " like i care what you think Yamir. your still hitting on someone who isn't yours to try to claim." she then gave a pathetic pout at Alani on purpose. " fine i will play nice Alani but only for you." curling her tail around herself, she shot Yamir a dirty look before huffing one last time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:46 pm
He had a smug look when he glanced from the male to the female. How interesting. "Well, perhaps it's because I'm not like most males." He said with a purr, still trying to seem as if he's seducing the male. He looked to the female with another smug look. "My dear, that would all depend on what he wants not what you do."

His attention back at the male. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alani (is it?)" He said with another bow. "I do find that my test in.... Things aren't the normal type." He added trying to go about this in a way that wouldn't scare the male. Of course the female caught on very quickly. Though, most males didn't. He gracefully planted his butt upon the earth. "Lets just say, I fancy you more than your friend here." He looked at the female, ignoring her death glare.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:18 am
Alani facepawed again at how Kouen was acting. he knew she in love with him but he didn't think she would be acting this way towards others with him around. " sorry about Kouen, its clear she has lost her mind today. " shaking his head, he was becoming embarrassed the long the conversation went. it was like the two where having a cat fight over who was going to have his attention at lest in his mind this were becoming that way. " i suppose its a pleasure to meet you Yamir." his ears flicked back slightly as it was clear with yamir's hint that he was into males not females. " i think i caught on to that rather fast........" mentally he was banging his head against the tree at how he got into a situation when all he had been doing was napping.

Kouen wanted to rip Yamir a new one everytime he hint on Alani. even though she knew very well that Alani would never swing that way, she couldn't help but be possessive of him. her ears went flat to her skull as she gave a low growl. " like you know anything about me and Alani." her tail was lashing about like a whip more and more as the conversation went on. " and i have not lost my mind today Alani." she now was becoming very snappy even though she really wanted to behave like Alani wanted her too. " i just know when there is unwanted company." baring her teeth slightly, shhe dug her claws into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:28 am
Yamir was sure it took him longer then the female (who he forgot her name already) to notice his sexuality. Of course, that was no matter. He didn't take the female's "relationship" with the male as any threat. He wanted Alani, and still thought he was just playing hard to get. Of course, he had just met them and the female was becoming a bit of a problem. He smiled at them both, it was just a challenge, and he was going to accept it.

"Oh, no need to apologize for.... such foolish female ways." He said not even looking at the female. His silver eyes were fixed on the male. Oh, how he wish he had some way to make the male like him. Of course, that was just crazy. But a leopard could dream, right? He wasn't going to back down too easy.

He finally looked at the female. "Indeed I don't, but that could change." He said with a hint of threat within his words. As a challenge.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:44 am
Kouen was not going to take this sitting down and she was quick to get to her feet. she went right into his face and gave a loud snarl. " it will be a cold day in hell before Alani ever goes with you." sneering her words, she did not like his threat of a challenge at her even though she knew 100% that Alani wouldn't become gay for him. " your better off chasing some other male before you get ........"

Alani cut her short as he lept from the tree and tackled her down. it took him a moment but he now had her pinned on the ground after wrestling with her. " Kouen i said knock it off! stop trying to pick a fight." snarling, he was not amused and bopped her on the head with a paw. " obviously you two are going to drive me batty." sighing, he laid there keeping Kouen pinned right under him. " and Yamir you can try all you like but i highly doubt you could win me over." snorting, he was amazed Yamir seemed pretty determined to get him to go with him over Kouen. he wondered how in the world he managed to have a male and a female fighting over him like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:53 am
He smiled, not moving back from her. He was use to this sort of thing. But mostly from males. Which was more enjoyable then this thing in his face. "Oh, well then I have a good chance." He said with a snicker. "It gets cold here a lot." He said. He wasn't going to back down just because she thought he owned her. He was ready for a fight, if he had too, but he really didn't want to get his fur all dirty.

"Challenge accepted, my dear Alani." He said as he watched him take the other down. It was quite amusing seeing this. Of course, he didn't say there was a 100% chance that he couldn't have him. Wishful thinking on Yamir's side, but an opening the other had left.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:23 am
Kouen snarled as she was not amused at being pinned or bopped on the head. " you will regret this Yamir." she wiggled her way out from Alani and once she did she smacked him on the head before stalking off. " we got some talkign to do later Alani." tail lashing about like a whip, she left Yamir and Alani alone for now. but she certainly was not going to let this go, since she wasn't going to let Yamir try to make Alani his.

Alani would of facepawed at what was being said but had just wiggled out from under him and smacked him. groaning, he shook his head with a very long sigh. " fine whatever Kouen." grumbling he hated how this all was causing him drama. " yeah well.............goodluck with that Yamir." rolling his eyes, he got too his feet. " you can try all you want but whatever. i'm going to go deal with Kouen so later." though he was hoping oh so hoping he wouldn't run into yamir again but he had a bad feeling this wouldnt be the last time he ran into him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm
"She's got some Sass," he said with a grin, "I've got to admit." If she was a man, he would have been attracted to her. Sadly, she wasn't. Wasn't too bad for him, though. He had his eyes set on Alani for now. Yamir watched him go, but followed giving enough space between them that it wouldn't be a problem. He had the smell of Alani locked in his nose. It would take a lot for them to get rid of Yamir, he'd make sure of that. He smirked as he slowly walked the way Alani had went. Oh, this was going to be fun. A challenge, and he was determined to come out on top.... Maybe sort of literally.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces