Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Offspring of autumn (Luminary and Lapointe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

Lapointe took off at a charge. He bounded over the fallen leaves and each step made a crunching sound as his hooves fell. He began to beat his wings in time with his steps. The rush of air his beating created threw even more leaves into the air and he felt like he was running through a leafy flurry. They were tangling in his mane and tail but Lapointe didn't care. Today was the day he was going to fly!

He reached the top of the hill. There was a sharp slope on the other side and this is what he had been preparing for. At the crest of the hill he jumped. He didn't know whether to hold his wings out straight or flap so kept them spread rigidly splayed outward. His legs scrabbled at the air but didn't find the ground. He was flying! He let out a nicker of delight and then stumbled as he lost altitude and was suddenly running again. He hadn't flied very far... but he had flown!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image

Luminary had been very subtle about flying, she stayed with her mom in the daylight hours and her mom could not fly. She on the other hand, well, she didn't quite know...Today while her mom was out seeing grandma she had devised a plan to find the highest point she could around the nest area and attempt to fly! She knew of some hilly areas just a little bit away, so making sure her sister and father were both fast asleep she took off that direction. After a bit of fighting with brambles and much cheeping, she came to her destination, a determined look on her sunny face. " Alright! today i am going to-" She stopped mid sentance as her magenta eyes caught a fleeting flash of a small , brightly winged body hopping into the air. It quickly vanished back under the bushline. She blinked owlishly, was another trying to learn to fly as well? Maybe this wouldn't be so bad! She started forward, eager to meet a new winged friend.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:39 am
Right as Lapointe landed he noticed something bright and colorful past a line of bushes. It definitely wasn't a plant, the bright greens he saw stood out sharply from the reds and golds of autumn. His brow furrowed and he thought back to his quick glimpse. Maybe... it was another soquili! It was a small one, which meant that either it was one of the short usdias he had heard about or another foal like himself.

More curious than cautious, he trotted on over to where he had seen the other. He wriggled his way through the bushes and blinked widely as he saw the one he had been looking for. It was another foal, a filly with feathery wings and different colors all over. She was very different than what he was used to and he couldn't resist staring a little at her strange markings and colors.

"Hi?" he asked with most of his body still encased in the foliage.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:32 pm
She cheeped happlily as the foal came to meet her, he was even more colorful up close! with lots of purple markings and wings! wings just like her daddy! She wiggled her sunny nose at him and replied. " Hello there~!!" She fluffed her wings in greeting " i saw you flying! that was really cool! i've been trying to learn myself~" she smiled brightly " My name's Luminary, or Lumi~ whats yours?"  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces