Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOE Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 am
User Image
Please do not post within this journal unless given permission.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 am
gaia_angelleft Contents gaia_angelright

'A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.'

Staff Post
Contents
Calypso
Sigurd
Treelings
Clan
Items
Relationships
Requirements
Credits

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 am
gaia_angelleft Calypso gaia_angelright

'I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.'

Name: Calypso
Nickname(s): None
Sex: Female
Birthday: 9th June
Fraction: Moon
Residency: Vritra
Clan: None Yet
Personality Traits:

Alluring:; Very attractive or tempting; enticing; seductive. Fascinating; charming. Calypso has never had a problem with charm, she has some-what of a silver tongue which she uses regularly to try and seduce and manipulate people to the best of her abilities; be her target male or female. In her vanity she sees herself as somewhat of a goddess and believes herself the most beautiful creature in the land and even though this is not the case, it is hard to deny she has a certain attractiveness about her. She likes to lure people in and play them like puppets on her strings because it makes her feel powerful, it is fair to say that some are easier to trap in her web than others but people who deny her are just as fun if not a little irritating. Calypso is always up for a challenge and finds the different ways people react to her façade as amusing.

Passionate:;Ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling; easily aroused to or influenced by sexual desire; expressing, showing, or marked by intense or strong feeling. Calypso is a girl who is very wounded strung and somewhat over dramatic, she has never been one to do things half measure and when she feels a emotion she feels it to the extreme be it anger, guilt, lust of joy. Not only is this the case but she also suffers from constant mood-swings and her temperament can change in a second. She has learned to concentrate this energy into her goals and will stop at nothing to get what she desires. She is great at motivating herself and often uses her charisma and determination of inspire and motivate others as well. She is a person who is in touch with her emotions and this understanding of her own helps her empathise with others and at times use their feelings against them.

Dedicated:; Wholly committed to something, as to an ideal, political cause, or personal goal. Calypso is totally dedicated to the dark queen, being born in Vritra means she has known no other life and has learned that you never question her beautiful and amazing ruler. She is probably one of the most loyal creatures anyone can wish to meet and will do anything to please her master and help her fraction excel and function to the best of its abilities. Her passionate nature means that her dedication to her fraction has become her life's purpose, she wants to see her name wrote in the stars to be told about in legends for generations to come. In the end her ambitions are selfish, she wants to become a celebrity and she means to gain wealth and power by rising through the ranks and becoming stronger; she sees the way to that dream through the Moon Fraction.

Vain:; Excessively proud of or concerned about one's own appearance, qualities, achievements, Proceeding from or showing personal vanity. Being a person who relies so much on her looks means that Calypso spends a lot of time making sure she is perfect, she takes great pride in her appearance and puts a lot of time and effort into making sure she meets her high standards. Calypso, unlike many vain girls, does not brag, mainly because the achievements and information she gains from others are a lot more important than that which she gives them. Being a informer means she had learned to guard her thoughts and details with her life and will not open up to people in case her words can be used against her later. This adds to her mysterious and secretive nature.

Mischievous:; Maliciously or playfully annoying; causing annoyance, harm, or trouble. Roguishly or slyly teasing, as a glance. Calypso can her a bit much at times, she is constantly touching people, constantly feeling the need to be the centre of attention and constantly wanting to play mind- and manipulate people to her whim. She always likes to cause trouble and when she is bored she likes nothing more than to cause hassle for others and sit back whilst the drama unfolds. She is not a character who takes many things seriously, the only thing she does take seriously is her duties to her fraction but even then she goes about her business in extravagant and entertaining ways. I guess you could say she is a girl who enjoys her work and tends to get as much satisfaction out of it as she possible can.

Malicious:; Full of, characterized by, or showing malice; malevolent; spiteful: malicious gossip. As stated before Calypso likes making people's life difficult and finds it amusing to watch other people having a hard time knowing she was the one to make their life difficult. She likes to spread rumours, toy with peoples feelings and generally be the biggest b***h she possible can. This does not win her any friends but when she gets down to it she is not the kind of person to care about that. She looks out for number one and in-case you are a member of her clan or a member of her Fraction she really does not care what you think of her and more so what happens to you.

Hobbies:

Collecting Lanterns:; Vritra is a place with very little light, to illuminate her residence Calypso likes to collect everything and anything that glows. Be it large glowing mushrooms, fireflies in jars or paper lanterns. She s a girl with a bight personality and does not like it hidden in the shadow's, the night is a beautiful thing, however not as beautiful as her. She also has a thing for fireworks and likes nothing more to see the sky illuminated in a sea of different colours.

Body Art:; Calypso is very creative but in all honesty prefers to experiment on bodies than canvas. She likes to paint onto people with make-up and body paint, she is also a huge fan of tattoo's and accessories. To her art is not something very practical, however when it is on a person is does create its own use. Like a bird has colourful feathers to attract a mate she sees body art as a beautiful way for people to attract a lover. After all, ugly girls do not get the guys. In this world you need to stand out.

Information Hording:; Her profession and main passion rests in finding out people's secrets. She has found out that people's letters and drunken ramblings are just as valuable as gold and Calypso has made a living out of making people feel comfortable around her and then tapping into the inner workings on their mind. She is a girl who wants to know everything, I guess you could say she is kind of like a gossip taken to the extreme but lacks the need to pass on the information she worked so hard to get..

Favourite Food: Delicate flavours, like mint and cucumber.
Least Favourite Food: Anything too rich and sweet like sugar and coffee.
Class: None yet.
Ability

Sweet Sent:; Taken from the idea of the bleeding heart able to sooth people emotions and strengthen a persons heart, Calypso is able to create a light mist which she uses to help e person calm themselves and feel more comfortable in her presence. She is able to make even the most panicked and hysterical person calm themselves and see a situation rationally. She mainly uses this to gain information, making a person lower their defences and feel relaxed around her so she can more easily get information from them.

Color scheme: Pink, brown, red and puple.
Height: Average height.
Bodytype: Curvaceous, her skin-tone is tanned.
Hair: Maybe long pigtails going down to her waist? with red ribbons binding the pigtails, her hair is a dark chocolate colour.
Eyes: Pink. Maybe give her some pretty funky eye make-up.
Tattoos: Artist choice! I would like her tattoo's to be lighter than her base skin-tone though! I was thinking something henna themed.
Accessories: Artist freedom in this department.
Branches/leaves/flowers:

Bleeding Hearts - If all possible I would like whatever leafs and plumage she has to be a deep purple colour. The flowers themselves staying close to the original colouration of bleeding hearts.

Despite the fact that the rose is classically considered the ultimate floral symbol of romance, the bleeding heart flower is quickly catching up. One glance at the distinctive heart shape of these blossoms and you will understand why. Bleeding hearts belong to the small dicentra genus, which is a member of the fumariaceae family. These blossoms, which are herbaceous perennials, are native to regions of North America and eastern Asia. Bleeding hearts generally reach 2 to 3 feet in both height and width. Their thick, arching stems contain long divided leaves that are dark green with faintly red veins. The flowers themselves hang like pendants from the stems, and are made up of two small sepals; two joined and perfectly straight inner petals; and two ballooned or spurred external petals. Although dicentra spectabilis – one of the most common species of bleeding hearts – only comes in colors of white and dark pink, other species may be seen in rose, dusky lilac, or even a faint, peachy pink hue.

Because of its characteristic shape, the bleeding heart flower is at the center of many folkloric tales. One of the best known stories – which has many variations – is generally told directly through the anatomy of the plant itself. This story tells of a prince who tries to win the heart of a beautiful maiden by giving her gifts. With each gift, two of the petals are removed. Despite his attempts, the maiden continues to refuse the prince, and so he pierces himself through the heart – the heart having been formed with the discarded petals, the knife with the green stamen. The essence of the bleeding heart flower is said to open up and strengthen the heart chakra, which in turn causes a person to feel emotionally soothed and open to the possibility of new romance. It is thought to be especially useful after a heartbreak. These blossoms are also frequently used in love spells. One such spell includes braiding the flowers into your hair, lighting a white candle in honor of the goddess of love, and reciting a poem or incantation.

Although they may not be as common as other blooms, the bleeding heart flower can make a great romantic gift. These blossoms are almost exclusively considered a symbol of undying love, and are frequently given at weddings and special milestones like anniversaries or birthdays. These flowers make for a unique, stunning bouquet, but can also be given in gift baskets or as single-bud tokens of affection.

: I am pretty open on idea's, something sexy and slick to match her personality! I thought it might be cool for her to have a few small paper lanterns hanging off of her since it is one of her hobbies.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:02 am
gaia_angelleft Sigurd gaia_angelright

Name: Sigurd
Nickname(s): None
Sex: Male
Birthday: 18th November
Origin: Dala
Height: Tall, for a elf.
Bodytype: Slender, a little on the scrawny side.
Hair: Long silver hair, down to about his armpits.
Eyes: A deep crimson colour.
Fashion: Comfortable robes, mage like in looks. Always wearing thin glass's.
Personality Traits:

Determined / Passionate:; Do not get me wrong, Sigurd can be one of the most unmotivated lazy bums you will ever come to know, he does not put 100% into everything however if he WANTS to do something there is very little stopping him. he can be very determined and dedicated when he needs to be; when he gets an idea into his head he will follow it through no matter what and he will not rest until he is victorious in achieving his goal. Some people would call his desire to succeed as motivating and he is very good at boosting team moral.

Optimistic:; In general Sigurd is a pretty upbeat girl, he will always look on the bright side of life. If something cruddy happens he just shrugs it off, after all it could be worse. Even when others think a situation is hopeless Sigurd will keep on believing there is a way out of the rain and back into the sunshine. His can-do, confident, never give up attitude will just not let him admit defeat. Some may call hwe knucklehead however is that REALLY a bad thing?

Open:; Sigurd is by no means scared to tell people what he is thinking; he will defend his opinions and share them openly. He does not believe in secrets and sees them as a tool people use to complicate things, why do people not just say what they mean anyways? Sigurd is very honest, if you ask him something you know he is going to give you an answer which cuts out all the bullshit. This helps people to feel comfortable around him and makes him a easy person to befriend.

Impulsive:; Plan? What plan? Sigurd is a very emotionally driven girl as you could have probably figured out, so he acts on instinct instead of thinking things through. His view on situations is mainly, 'hey! whats the worst that can happen?' This has lead him into a lot of danger and trouble that could have easily been avoided if he had sat back and thought things through. He just never seems to think about the consequences and repercussions of his actions, on himself and those around him.

Blunt / Truthful:; Some people say the truth will set you free when the truth is; the truth sucks. Sigurd is never one to sugar coat or lie in order to protect someones feelings. If he thinks you are a little brat he will not just smile and get on with it, he will tell you exactly what he thinks, if that pisses you off its not his problem. This means he is not the easiest person to get on with. Even if you are his friend you are not above getting told you are being stupid or pathetic, he sees it as creative criticism were others see it as being mean. Its just how he is.

Hobbies: Swordplay, Languages.
Favourite Food: Tea, it is not very substitutional but it is what he loves the most.
Least Favourite Food: He is not very fussy, you can not be with Calypso's cooking.
Family: Millasandre, Malice
History: To come.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am
gaia_angelleft Treelings gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:04 am
gaia_angelleft Clan gaia_angelright

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 am
gaia_angelleft Items gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 am
gaia_angelleft Relationships gaia_angelright

'We are all born sexual creatures, thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift.'

Hate -> -> -> Love

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Idylla: Sigurd met this woman when he was on holiday to Ina with his housemates, the two did not get much of a chance to talk but he would like to meet her again.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 am
gaia_angelleft Requirements gaia_angelright

User Image

Seedling

The seed has sprouted and a tiny sapling is in need of protection, the item
you previously selected will summon a guardian and then become a source
of power which the guardian will use the remainder of its life. But for just
a little longer the Sapling will rely a your care and choices to thrive.

Completed Journal:

Obtainment:
Regular:
Blanket:

User Image
Spark

A bright spark of light flickers around the sapling as it begins to summon a
guardian. Your influence on this little tree is already becoming clear as you
notice the color of the spark. Faint whispers can be heard if you listen hard
enough, now you have two lives to care for.

Journal Entries: □□□
Regular: □□
Activity: □

Sapling

A bright spark of light flickers around the sapling as it begins to summon a
guardian. Your influence on this little tree is already becoming clear as you
notice the color of the spark. Faint whispers can be heard if you listen hard
enough, now you have two lives to care for. You will need to meet with
Voren and choose a suitable summoning item and fully call this Guardian.

Journal Entries: □□□□
Regular: □□□
Activity: □□
Roleplay with Voren: □

Sprite

Finally the brilliant spark has transformed into a small floating figure, though
it seems to still flicker in and out of reality. Although the spirit is now able to
protect the tree it is still young and will look to you for guidance and support.
The gender and appearance of the tree's tiny Guardian are now fully realized.

Journal Entries: □□□□□□
Regular: □□□□□□□□
Metaplot: □
Hearts: □□□□□
Quests: □□

Sentient

Regular: □□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Journal Entries: □□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Quests: □□□□□□
Battles: □□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Hearts: □□□□□□□□□□
Metaplot: □□□

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:11 am
gaia_angelleft Credits gaia_angelright

Concept And Storyline
Kelestie

Artwork
thecatsred & Bluessence

Banners And Coding
N/A

Journal Layout
BikiCakes

Character Concept
Bikicakes

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 am
MR SIGURD! DELIVERY FOR YOU! SOLO ONE :; 815 WORDS!

User ImageSigurd had lived in Dala since he was a teenager, despite his somewhat social nature he spent a lot of time at home with his books, language was his passion as well as his studying and his remote home on a mountainside was the perfect place to loose himself in his work and truly concentrate, many races and creatures made up the world of Gaia and one day he wanted to understand them all and discover truths that have been lost in the sands of time. Despite his remote location the elven man was not alone, for one he had his housekeeper Millasandre who was always on hand to talk to, she was a little dramatic and she talked far too much but that was part of her appeal. Then there was his assistant Malice, a human boy of fifteen who was clumsy but had a mature head for his age. The three were a rather dysfunctional family but none of them were dead yet, which meant they must have been doing something right.

Today was a day like any other, Sigurd had locked himself in his study with a rather unusual artefact when he heard a knock on his door. The historian blinked, snapping out of the trance like state he usually went into when he was working. Long silver strands of hair blew behind him as he grabbed the doorknob with pointed fingers and then opened it. Standing at the other side was his assistant. "Mister Sigurd! Millasandre found something funny looking on the doorstep, she wants you to take a look at it." The boy stated, his arms full to bursting with documents, as he went to lead the way he tripped over one of the raised planks on the floorboard and the next thing they knew he was down on the floor. Paper went flying in the air and all the elf could hear was muffled 'ow' sounds. He sighed and shook his head, the boy tripped over in the same place every other day, he needed to get that fixed before he seriously harmed himself. He knelled down to help him pick up the and two two piled them on his desk before they made their way down to meet the spunky maid in the living quarters.

When they came into sight the woman rushed over and pulled the master of the house to the coffee table. "It was just on the doorstep when I was doing the gardening. It was wrapped all nice in a little bag and there was a note too." She stated, picking up the small bit of paper and clearing her throat to read it out to the group. "I know I can trust you to raise this right, it will need a lot of love and a lot of patience, I can already feel that this one is going to be a handful, best of luck. Voren." She stated before staring down at the pink seed which was resting in the open bag. Malice tilted his head and picked it up. "That makes no sense, do you think this is some kind of a joke?" He asked looking up to his master. Millisandre pouted and snatched the little seed back off of him. "Hey do not be so rough! I have never seen a seed this colour before! Can you imagine what the pant is going to look like?" She stated her eyes sparkling with wonder and excitement. Malice pouted, the two were always at log aheads and he did not like the fact that the seed has been so rudely swiped from his grasp.

"Hey, it is not even yours! The package was for Master Sigurd was it not?" The teenager pouted, holding his hands on his hips. The maid looked at him and blinked before turning her attention to the pointy eared elf. "Please Master, I will love it forever, let me plant it, I will even put it on the window so we can all see how beautiful it grows up!" She stated snuggling up to him and trying to make her quite sizeable breast obvious. Sigurd sighed and nodded his head, even if he said no he knew that she would do it anyway. The maid giggled and cleared, giving him a peck on the cheek before running off to find a plant pot, singing as she exited the communal area. Malice sighed and looked up at his master, raising a eyebrow. "You know, you let than woman walk all over you." He pouted before wondering away to get back to his reading, Siguard rubbed the back of his head before picking up the note and reading it one last time, his maids voice could still be heard in the next room. He wondered... who the heck was this Voren guy? and why did he give him a seed?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:16 pm
TAKE A SWIM! REGULAR ONE :; 2144 WORDS

The terrible trio go on a small holiday to Ina and find a lovely young lady in a pool.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:51 pm
HEY! THIS ROOMS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR ALL OF US! SOLO TWO :; 591 WORDS!

User ImageSigurd stared on, it was not too long ago that the mysterious seed was left for him, it had grown at a somewhat alarming rate. It was obvious at this point that this was no normal plant, its coloration was not the only thing peculiar about it, now a deep crimson mist was circling around it like a moon caught in its orbit. They had come to the conclusion that this strange mist was not dangerous, in all his years of a researcher he had not heard of anything like it, in truth he could hardly believe what he was seeing. The three housemates were all in the living-room, the plant was in its pot on the coffee table, the sunbeams bounced off its leaves and made it appear to be even more vibrant. The question was, what were they to do with it?

Millisandre tilted her head, resting her chin on her palm. She thought the plant was simply beautiful. however it already had grown too big for its pot. "I do not want to leave it outside, I mean winter is coming in soon, what if it does not like the cold?" She asked sitting back and looking towards the two men next to her. Malice raised a eyebrow and played with the smoke which was hovering around it, he liked seeing it fade off and then repair, it nothing else it killed boredom. He looked at the pink haired maid and shrugged. "Why do we care, it's only a silly plant. By the of things it is going to grow into a hell of a tree, we just do not have room for it." He stated as the pink haired woman slapped his hand away, she had become very protective of the creature and she did not want him harming it. If he cared so little for it then he should really leave the thing the hell alone!

Sigurd looked at it and then leaned forward, picking up the pot in his hands. "I do not know why we were gifted this thing, its curious and unique and I have never seen anything like it before. For all we know its the only one of its kind and for some reason it was trusted to us. We need to take care of it." He stated, thinking back to the letter the tree was refereed to like it was a person. He often wondered who this mysterious Voren was, and why he had gifted it to them in the first place. The white haired elf stood up and then turned to face the others. "For now I will keep it in my study, you two can look at it whenever you so please. I just need some time to study it a little more." He nodded, giving them a small bow before making his exit.

The two who remained in the living room turned to face each other, both with the same look of confusion painted across their faces. "What you think that was about?" The young assistant asked, Millisandre shrugged. "That plant seemed to have caught his eye. When he finds a puzzle he feels the need to crack it and find out all he can. That is what makes him such a good researcher. I would leave him to it, he gets all serious when that happens." She smiled ruffling his hair and then bouncing off to do some chores. Malice sighed, if everyone else was heading off he might as well get to work too.

Moon Diaries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games