Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
I have a new shiny thing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 am
My friends have successfully converted me into the rabid cult of mac worship, and I now have a new, shiny macbook air. I'm actually pretty happy with it so far.

Uh...that's really it. I'm just kind of excited by it, so I thought I would share that bit of news with you all.

YAY!

Discuss:

New shiny things that you really can't afford but you got anyway
Apple stuff. This whole gesturing on my track pad thing is going to take some getting used to.
Great friends that drag you down into cult worship with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 am
My friend who's worked with Apple for years is going to help install a newer operating system on my computer. Yay! biggrin  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:56 am
Oh, there are lots of other much nicer shinier features with this mac, but right now I'm just tearing up at the thought of being able to do spreadsheets anywhere. This thing is so light I can bring it wherever I want.

I CAN MAKE SPREADSHEETS ALL THE TIME. eek

I am seriously tearing up at the thought right now. *sniff*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:39 am
once i go to school my college is giving me a macbook pro for enrolling in the arts program

soo glad i can upgrade my current macbook because its starting to go south biggrin  

tiny broken fingers

Tipsy Sophomore

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:30 am
On the subject of shiny things....

I saw at work today a thigh length corset/dress that made me think of you. It was a purple velvet material, with black lace around the arms, across the waist and in strips from the bosom to the hem.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:05 pm
cheesy nipples

I saw at work today a thigh length corset/dress that made me think of you. It was a purple velvet material, with black lace around the arms, across the waist and in strips from the bosom to the hem.

Did you buy it for her? razz  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Meacorme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 am
I miss my Macbook. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:57 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Actually, I was going to, but it was 25 pounds, then there's the cost of postage on top, so I was looking at almost fifty before she'd even seen it. I can't afford that right now.

cheesy nipples

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:58 am
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Actually, I was going to, but it was 25 pounds, then there's the cost of postage on top, so I was looking at almost fifty before she'd even seen it. I can't afford that right now.

Haha, yeah, don't spend that much on me. Besides, I'm picky when it comes to the boning in the corset.

Nice to know you thought of me though. 3nodding heart

EDIT: By the way, when I say boning in a corset, I mean the hard parts in those stripes that make the corset able to sinch you in, not sex in a corset. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:02 am
Violaceous Vertigo
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Haha, yeah, don't spend that much on me. Besides, I'm picky when it comes to the boning in the corset.

EDIT: By the way, when I say boning in a corset, I mean the hard parts in those stripes that make the corset able to sinch you in, not sex in a corset. xd

Why not mean both? wink  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 am
Reeves
Violaceous Vertigo
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Why not mean both? wink

Because I assign far, far more importance to boning in corsets than boning in corsets.
That and, while fun, it does limit your position options.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 pm
Violaceous Vertigo
Reeves
Violaceous Vertigo
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Why not mean both? wink

Because I assign far, far more importance to boning in corsets than boning in corsets.
That and, while fun, it does limit your position options.

Touché. But it does add that Victorian "forbidden love" tone.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Idolatrine

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 pm
I'm pretty much cool with my laptop, I just gotta get the keyboard cleaned. Other than that it's practically my baby because I spent my own money on the thing.

What I want is Pokemon White and Skyrim.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 am
Awesome McGee
I'm pretty much cool with my laptop, I just gotta get the keyboard cleaned. Other than that it's practically my baby because I spent my own money on the thing.

So when do you think they'll run out of colors? xd  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Idolatrine

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:58 pm
Reeves
Awesome McGee

So when do you think they'll run out of colors? xd

In the future they will use hex codes instead of actual color names.
Pokemon #FF4500 and #0047AB will sell like mad.

The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff