Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A wonderful day for tea [Tomoko/Jack]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:55 pm
Now that the majority of the school had gone off to do whatever it was that they had signed up to rumble in, Jack found that the grounds were so much more quieter. Such a nice day for a bit of a relax, having had gone through some serious loops to get back in to classes and school and whatnot. First was first, he had a few friends he wanted to get back in touch with, and had sent his first RSVP to the little fox that he had made friends with at the demon party, around the neck of one of his little cats - hoping she would reciprocate.

It was a nice little meeting he had planned out - something simple and calming while the battlers were away - a meeting of the peace-minded. A little basket at his side with the fixings for a small tea break for two, and a few of his feline friends making their way around the clearing, using the day's chances to curl up and just . . . enjoy being cats, as usual.

Of course, he was nowhere without a musical instrument, and so, under that same tree, he leaned back againts the old bark, his legs splayed out in front of him, he strummed a few songs with the tips of his fingers on a wooden guitar that he was given at the last battle of the bands, the sound was sweet and comforting to the nekogami. And so, he waited, hoping that she would come around, and entertain the feline with some conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm
Desades had barked excitedly at the door when the cat had arrived at it. Had it not been for his excitement, Tomoko probably wouldn't have heard her visitor's arrival. Opening the door, she'd been greeted by quite a friendly little cat with a note around it's neck, picking up her visitor and offering it some scratches behind the ears. "Well hello, you!" she laughed, the bakekitsune barking and pawing at her leg in an attempt to see what her visitor actually was.

There were many curious faces as Tomoko sat at her desk to read the note, setting the cat on it to keep it safe from any little excited paws and harassments that would have come with being on the floor. A quick read of the note told her what she needed to know and soon enough she was up again, tucking her ball of stars into her blankets carefully, pulling on her shoes, and picking up her feline-invite.

"Shall we?"

After bribing Desades across the room with a FEAR candy, Tomoko locked her door and was off to her rendezvous. Why hadn't he just stopped at her door on the way out of the building? Though she would confess the cat-invite had been quite adorable. So perhaps it hadn't been a complete mismanagement of time.

Once she could see the Nekogami in the distance, Tomoko set her accompanier down in the grass so they could go and...cat it up in the grass as well. She assumed, anyways, that would be what happened anyways as she made a point to not step on any cats that may have been enjoying the sun.

"I was starting to think I may have been the only one who stayed home!" Tomoko jested as she approached Jack, waving one hand in greeting. She really felt naked without that Ball of stars with her... but she had to learn to do without.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:49 pm
It was a comforting sight to see, when the little kitsune closing the distance over the grasses, his smile widening wildly as she let the messanger go, the little feline reaching him momentarily to receive a thanking scritch before curling up next to him. Raising his glowing eyes, he held his smile as he offered a bit of room, curling his legs into a crossed pose, resting his guitar in his lap softly, before answering her finally.

"I was starting to suspect that you went with them. . ." He murmured to her, as he scratched the back of his neck with his strumming hand, giving a soft chuckle. "But that was a silly idea in passing. It's nice to know there's more than one of us who doesn't feel like going on an adventure with weapon on hand. I'm happy you decided to come around." He finished, before looking over to the little basket to his side, only for a moment, before returning to her. "I have Tea and some muffins available if you'd like to maybe sit down and enjoy yourself for a bit. Maybe strike up a conversation? I could play you a song also." He offered before looking down to his guitar.

"Better than nothing right?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:03 pm
Tomoko laughed a bit. "Fighting is for inter-clan scuffles, not for me." she said, though she sighed a bit after she'd said it. It was a sad truth. Two clans who would never get along...all because of resources. Had it even been resources? She'd never been told otherwise and that seemed to be what her father had deemed it to be, but then again..she'd started doubting his judgement lately. He was brash and he was a fool.

Perhaps she'd be better off not becoming like he was.

"Besides, a few well placed illusions would do much better for me than any claws or fangs I will never have." she added as she sat in the grass. It wasn't to say she was a complete pacifist - she'd defend herself as needed but...she wasn't as gung ho as her classmates were about running off into battle and learning to attack the humans. She would have rather played a nasty prank on one to give them nightmares for a few weeks and hidden safely away.

Was that an option for her with how things around the school were developing?

"I'm glad you invited me, though. I was starting to dig myself into the ground with what I've been working on. I needed the break." she said, smiling before looking to the basket, then to the guitar, smiling brightly. "I think that all sounds very nice, actually. Much better than sitting up in my room, anyways." She nodded. "Tea is always lovely. What kind is it?" she inquired with the smallest tilt of her head, all eyes on her host.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:47 am
"I'm glad we share the same feelings, then." He answered her musing, his tail flickering up and down like a curling snake, before strumming a few idle cords on his guitar, shrugging a little after a moment. "I'm not the kind to march in to a war blindly myself, my claws are duller than they look," he admitted, before perking up at the mention of illusions. He knew a thing or two about illusions and spells liken to what she was talking about, being someone who could bend shadows to his will.

"I personally believe an illusion goes much farther than any sword or shield at times - being able to befuddle with tricks of the mind are much more accomplishing than a nick or a cut." He stated, before chortling, his smile widening a little. "Though, a lost limb does sometimes beat out the frights, I suppose." Shaking his head, he leaned over his guitar to grab the basket next to him, lowering a small dark cloth between them, before lowering a set of glasses in front of the both of them - making sure not to stress the guitar under his arms.

They weren't the fanciest of cups - a set that he had purchased from a travelling salesmen on a whim, he was amused at how many prospects of using them were coming to light since he purchased them - and that they weren't collecting dust at the bottom of the bag or something. Regardless. Looking over at the basket, he picked up a large thermos, holding it in his hands to enjoy the warmth before offering it up to her so she can smell it and see if she'd appreciate it.

"Just a simple green tea, I figured you'd appreciate it, but I wasn't sure. Brought sugar and milk also, in case you favour either of them." He offered, before looking in the little package "And muffins!" Truly he wasn't sure how hto hold a tea party of the sort, and was hoping to succeed whilst winging it.

"As long as I can be of assistance, I can handle distractions, I'm good at that." He finished, chortling again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 pm
Mmm, the thermos actually smelled quite nice. There was never anything quite like a well brewed green tea. Tea - not for the weak by any means. Or the inattentive. Too easy to mess it up. "That smells lovely!" she beamed,"Mmm, milk and sugar tend to taste better with Indian Teas though..." Tomoko noted on the tail end of her thought before shrugging. She laughed at how earnestly he added the note about muffins.

"A picnic is always a lovely distraction, I'll take one any day!" she grinned, settling in and moving off of her knee, taking care to keep her skirt from getting tangled up in her legs, if only to spare herself from grass stains. Grass stains were rather..nasty things. And required laundry. Sometimes even then they persisted. So, she'd rather not have dealt with it. Ho-hum.

Looking at the guitar, her ears perked up a bit. "What songs can you play on that?" she inquired, leaning in earnestly. She wouldn't have mind listening to some. Though that much had probably already been made obvious by how excited she looked right then. Her best excited face. Well, probably not excited, but definitely curious. Perhaps Jack was like D.J. KK! A different song every week.

That would have been interesting.

"Either way, though, the last Field Trip was too much for me. I think I'd rather stay here from now on. Too many people died last time.." she shuddered a bit. She'd paved her way through the entire thing without dying and somehow..? That had made it all the worse. Ick.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 pm
"Indeed." He murmured at the final statement as he listened to her open up to him. The prospect of going through another field trip so soon made the cat-king scrinch his face up a little, something akin to biting in to a particularily sour lemon, as he raised his shoulders. "I am pretty determined to stay off any more trains for a while longer. First time I was on one, it played tricks with my mind, I've been a little cautious of transporting on them since then. Didn't like being knocked out." he mused, raising a hand to scratch his chin before shrugging again and letting it go, grabbing the sugar and milk from his little case, his large grey feline friend Zwei peering up at him from behind the parcel, curious about the contents of the small containers. At least he was a calm creature.

"I digress. Help yourself to any of this, I'm kind of an advocate for teas, but still an apprentice in the whole "Let's have a teaparty aspect", so you'll have to excuse me." He joshed lightly, leaning back against the tree as he completed his preparations, muffins acting like a center piece in the whole set up, clapping his hands together to clear dust that was obviously not there - to signify "I'm done here."

"I have decided I will never go near a train as long as I live - if I can help it. Twice was enough, and I only have enough lives to go around . . . no need wasting it on fretting in a car with others who may not be thinking the same as I am." He piped up, very as-a-matter-of-factly.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 pm
"We went on a boat. I do not like boats." She had decided she didn't like boats after being on that one, pouting a bit before she scooted to start fussing with a cup of tea to sit with. Tea was pleasant. Perhaps even Zen-like in some ways. She took a sip of it never the less as she settled back down.

"They really do need to make safer field trips if we're going to be required to go on them too." she pouted, probably the most extreme display of opinion she was going to make on that matter. "I'm sorry that trains have been mean to you, though. It is unfortunate that I have to take a boat to get home, however, when I do not like boats..." she seemed to be somewhat disappointed by this. She used to like the boat trips home.

She hadn't enjoyed the one with Junko as much, however.

"Do you really have a limited number of lives? We all just respawn in the Nurse's office or whatever the closest spawn zone is, I thought..." she noted, scooting up to give Jack a very curious look. Not as curious as the cats he kept about, however.

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:07 pm
“No clue, I can only assume, being a catking, that I have 9 lives, at least right?” He admitted, shrugging lightly, “It keeps me level about what kind of antics I put myself, and my friends, in to.” Easy, right?

“I’m fine with boats.” He said, before taking a sip of his drink, idle hand scratching one of his feline friends as he tilted his head back and forth a couple times, shrugging. “Haven’t tried to kill me as of yet, and I’m actually pretty okay with water, I find it calming . . . But I’m sure whatever they threw at you was . . .” he left off, scrunching his face up to express the words he couldn’t get out.

“But, I concur, If they’re trying to teach us lessons, they’re doing at it all wrong . . .” he trailed again, before shrugging softly. “'Course, I don’t need trains on my commute, and not having a home makes it convenient.” He admitted, scratching the back of his head idly, looking down n to his drink.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 pm
"Do you think there are such things as limited respawns, then?" THat was a scary idea to think that maybe these field trips really would be what became the death of them. She made a tiny scared noise at the idea of it too. That would be bad.

Tomoko took a sip of her tea and gave Jack another curious look, her head tilting to one side just slightly as he spoke of not having a home. That...seemed very sad to her, actually, as she pouted ever so barely. Pout pout... POUTING.

Pooouuuttttttt.

"That's so sad, not having a home and all. What are you gonna do after school then if there's nowhere else to go?"

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 am
"I don't know, I don't think it's best we think about it - ruins the idea of going out and just enjoying what we have, you know?" he answered, awarding her with a soft smile, before realizing that she was pouting, and making it very evident.

"It's okay, Tomoko, I promise. I'm not sad about it, I've never known what that's like - I've always been an orphan - I left my 'house' I was raised in when I was young, because I had to." he admitted. Leaning foward, he kept his smile on his face, trying to reassure her with looks, before shrugging softly.

"I find it very free-ing, not being bound to one location. Maybe I'll find a home one day, but I heard once, your home is where your heart is, and mine roams fast, with no worries as to where it goes. Maybe I'll stay here - see if they need a nekogami to help around, or maybe I'll follow someone, or maybe I'll get a great lead and run with it, it's the mystery that makes it exciting."

demon_pachabel

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff