Hello everyone!
First of all, pinkpokegal and myself offer our most sincere apologies at our lack of inactivity in this guild lately. We started to frequent gaia less often when we though it was the website that was giving us both viruses, when really another website was the culprit.
Now that we've gotten everything worked out and mustered up a fresh batch of motivation, we're ready to get this guild back up and running! As always, we need your help!
~Roleplay Posts. This is SO important! Guys, I don't mind chatting OOC, getting to know each other, discussing Phantom of the Opera (or even other hobbies we share), but this guild is first and foremost are ROLEPLAY guild. If you don't roleplay (or even post in general) I really would rather you just not join at all. I know it's hard to get into the swing of things when you're the new kid on the block, but at least prove your efforts with a profile or two, perhaps a post on the introduction thread, and a starting roleplay post to kind of dip your toes into the water, so to speak.
~Crew? This would be really nice. This guild isn't always easy to run, and so far the only one I've got to help is my trusty Vice Captain pinkpokegal, but even with her help it gets difficult keeping everyone active and well-behaved so we can all enjoy a fun and functional guild. However, don't consider this position lightly. You need to fully comprehend and heed to the rules, maintain a businesslike and mature attitude at times, stay active, donate your gold at least once (as both myself and pinkpokegal have done), etc. If you do, however, feel you're up to it, contact either myself or pinkpokegal regarding your interest.
~New members. The most important part of a guild is obviously members. Now, I don't want this guild to be too large. I'm thinking an ideal group would be around twenty ACTIVE members. I like the idea of us being a sort of small, intimate group, almost like a family. If we don't know each fellow guild member at least somewhat, I feel that our guild would be too commercial, and that's not really what I'd wish for. But right now, we could really use a few more members. Tell your friends, advertise on your page! We want everyone to know about our guild! Do remind everyone, though, that we don't want you to join if you aren't committed enough to be an active member.
~Graphic Novel? This is a newer idea that is coming to me, but I'm thinking we could perhaps turn the roleplay into a graphic novel series! Now, I'm not the best artist in the world, but I can write pretty well. I'm looking for other members to be fellow writers and artists, or help get this idea organized and possible. If you've got ideas or special talents, once again contact myself or pinkpokegal regarding your possible ideas. Regardless of your importance in the final products, however, all active roleplaying members WILL be credited for their ideas and characters in the book. I'd also like to prevent copyright issues if this whole thing works out. Instead of using the exact character designs from photobucket pictures, let's try tweaking them. If you've got a scanner or are good at drawing on the computer, draw your character (please not an exact replica, change their wardrobe, hair, eyes, etc some) and if you're bad at drawing, or simply don't want to, send a SPECIFIC description of their appearance to myself or pinkpokegal so that a more artistic member can bring the vision in your mind to life. Once again, try to warp that photobucket picture into your own creation!
That's all!
~Chesiregirl