Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Of Kitsunes and Spookies [Remi + Tomoko]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 pm
Tomoko had found that if she spent a little time away from her ball of stars every day, it would help her wean herself off of it. THat was where the whole scenario had begun, to be exact. She'd been sitting at her desk, writing a letter back to her mother after the one she'd received upon getting back to school, the ball sitting on her bed in a pile of Bakekitsunes who doted attentively upon it. The box that had come with said letter sat off to one side, a plastic container inside of it sealed shut and holding the greatest of all parental bounties:

Spookies.

Pumpkin-cheesecake spookies. They were just right to Tomoko's palette, and she rather enjoyed them. The right amount of pumpkin-y spice and just mellow enough to not upset her insides. Her mother made them the best. Perhaps it was something to do with some secret ingredient her mother put in them. Tomoko had never been told what that ingredient was, but she knew that whatever it was, it was delicious. She could eat all of the spookies by herself...

But she'd told herself she had to give at least one to someone else and she was only allowed to have two a day. Or else she'd probably end up sicker than a dog after chocolate. Once she'd finished up her letter, however, Tomoko had popped up with the container in one arm, and the letter-envelope included- in the other. She was going to take a walk to the post box and pop that letter in before the post went out for the day.

The sooner her mother got her letter back, the better! As for the spookies coming along...

Tomoko never left her mother's spookies unattended. They'd probably go to classes with her and be the substitute for her ball of stars in terms of over-protective behavior.

Stepping out into the hall, Tomoko went off on her way to get her letter mailed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:35 pm
Thankfully for Tomoko, her spookies were off od Remis radar at the moment because he was in such concentration mode, he was ignoring the scent of them. Busy lost in his own thoughts, the boil let his feet wander wherever the hell they wanted to go pretty much. Which meant he was guarentee'd to run into people or things eventually.

He had seen the notices, the rumors... there was a field trip coming up. People were running around grabbing their friends to go in groups, Mai had been claimed and he did not know about Jack or Pachua, so he pretty much counted himself not going, That was until a ghoul he remembered back from the battle of the bands caught him halfway asleep, so he said yes.

Yet he had no idea what the heck he had signed up for... he just knew a meeting time and that he had to be there.

Still walking, a gentle tacktack of shoes the Kitsune boil soon found himself wheeling a corner... and someone smacked right in to him.  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:58 pm
Tomoko's first concern had been to not smash up the letter for her mother. Her second (1.5th?) concern was that whoever she'd walked into didn't harm the spookies she had underneath her other arm. It had turned into an interesting block-step - half turning as she collided with the older kitsune, both of the items she walked with tucked against her body awkwardly. She could hear the spookies shift around in their container. A check of both it and the letter deemed that they were alright, before she looked up to see...
who she had...
run into.

It appeared it was another time for kitsune-clan run-ins to happen. The conversation with (AKA Verbal bludgeoning from) her father flashed through her mind. Do not talk to the enemy, do not talk to the enemy, do not talk to the enemy..... Apparently her mental mantra, and threats of disownment from Hibi, weren't enough to actually pursuade her, however.

"I'm sorry!" she apologized quickly, bowing - though it wasn't a deep one. Just enough of one to be apologetic, "Are you okay? I didn't break something.." somehow? " did I?"

Meanwhile, she hugged her two items to her chest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:04 am
It was bound to happen some day.

He had heard there was another of his kind here, another student. Even better, another of the enemy clan. It was hard avoiding the ghoul, i mean... they lived in the same building, the same dorm..

So as he stared down into those purple eyes, he tried his best to remember the words from his own clan. Dont talk to the enemy. Do not run in to the enemy. Only fight the enemy. We have for generations!

Hell, sense when was remi one for tradition?

Though he would admit, since it was drilled into his blue haired head for the past 40 or so human years, he felt a flare up of the emotions that came when their clans collided. It was uncalled for, and terrible un-like the boil. He was too laid back for it usually, but he was having a mental over load from recent recruiting events.

"Clearly even while separate from our clans, we are meant to collide together." His eyes narrowed momentarily, maybe she would think on that for a moment. What did he mean by his words? That it seemed while trying to stay apart, they would eventually be drawn together.

Looking down, he quirked an eyebrow at his chest. "Nope, nothing broken." Unless you include what my family would do to me if they found out i was talking to you... He added mentally. "Why the hurry anyways?" It wasn't like they had classes today.  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:11 pm
Clearly neither of them were very good at listening to clan orders, now were they? Alas, two little rebels without a cause. Though Tomoko had suspicions that her father had planted a spy somewhere in the school to just watch her disapprovingly...though she hadn't met anybody who could have fit that bill... UNLESS IT WAS JUNKO-CHAN. GASP!! Would Junko-chan have done that to her? She certainly hoped not, that would have been very very sad. Complete with a frown. So she'd hope it wasn't.

Tomoko frowned lightly at Remi's words, her ears perking up, then drooping again, a small frown on her lips. "I'd prefer if we didn't have to though...." she answered. She'd never actually met anybody from the other clan in person before the older boil, and he didn't seem like a completely nasty-awful-rotten-good-for-nothing-evil-scoundrel like her father had made the 'enemy' out to be. That thought alone was enough for a little puzzling on the notion.

"I'm going to mail a letter to Hahaue..." she answered, holding up the envelope in one hand. "She sent me a care package so I was writing her to thank her for it. It was a very thoughtful thing for her to do when she needs to watch my baby siblings as well..." Tomoko paused, opening the plastic tupperware container she held as well, holding it out in offering to her fellow kitsune.

"Would you like one? I promise they aren't poisoned. Consider it my apology for running into you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 pm
Even if she had not learned this yet, probably had not even realized it, if there was one way to a mans heart... it was his stomach. It was old and archaic, but damn if Remi did not still feel the pull of it all.

To her mom huh? Well, that was cute. Her mother must also be in the enemy clan though...

Leaning down he did grab one, but he also couldn't help but sniff it. His family had drilled in to him for years not to take anything the enemy accepts. Be it food, shelter, words... anything. It was all lies and trash.

But he could not see a mother sending her pup poisoned cookies, and that had just ran in to each other...so. Remi always was the risk taker.

He took a bite out of the cookie, and seemed to melt along with it as it did the same across his palette. "Dude, apology accepted. These are amazing!" Sure, his mom knew how to cook... but she never was the best at baking. Remi had a childhood filled without sweets. He wanted a treat? He would have to either go ask another family in the clan, or he would once in a while be gifted one.

Leaning against the wall, he nibbled on the cookie... at the same time he studied the other kitsune. Part of him felt drawn to her, but he could brush that off as being a 'same species' thing. She smelt like home. On the other hand though, she was not the picture of the other clan that was painted for her. If he could say one word to sum her up? Adorable. Flicking his ears forward, he gave her a nod once the cookie was over. "You may have created a cookie monster." He said giving a grin, however tempting it was to swipe another... the boil could see how precious the cargo was to the ghoul. So he would refrain...for now.  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 pm
The way to Tomoko's heart was...s**t, that was a path to not be travelled, but sweets were to be shared and she so adored having such things to share. Especially if there was someone who didn't mind partaking with her. She made a note to save a couple for Jove for the next time she saw him.

Tomoko watched anxiously as Remi took one of the spookies, as though concerned he wouldn't like it. However, that thought seemed to be alleviated quickly enough, her ears perking up at what seemed to be approval from the older kitsune. Oh happiness! She was thrilled. Unlike Remi, Nemu had definitely been the kind of mother to make sure there was something sweet for her children to have after their lessons. All meals were made in the home - a skill Tomoko had hesitantly picked up herself. However, spookies were something she had to eat carefully. Too many and she'd get sick.

Associating amazing spookies with vomitting was something she didn't want. Eye Scream already had that luxury to itself.

"I can make them too, but they're never as good. I think Hahaue has some extra special ingredient in them, but I have no evidence of it. Perhaps it is magic that I will learn someday." she seemed to sigh happily at the thought of it, but was quick to break from her daze, less she ended up day-dreaming about baking in the middle of the hallway. That would have been....an interesting obstacle for people to walk around.

Now, if only all things could be mended with spookies like a little bump in the hall was.

Noting the boil's expression, Tomoko offered the container to him again. "You can have a couple of 'em." she said, smiling. "I'm certainly not going to eat all of them by myself. Then nobody else would know how good they are." she added, laughing a bit. "If you really were a monster, maybe we wouldn't have to hate each other...." she commented, her ears drooping. She seemed completely bothered by this idea. All she knew of Remi was that he was tall and that he seemed to be a relatively friendly guy.

She just didn't understand it. Any of it.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games