Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply ♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣
Okamura Residence Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child of 1000 generations

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:43 pm
Rin lives on the top three floors of his corporation's main building. The second floor is the most homelike, consisting of bedrooms, a library, a music room, and various other small areas. The topmost floor contains a garden, where he often goes to gather his thoughts or to get some peace and quiet. The third floor is where the kitchen is located, as well as his office and various rooms that can be used for conferences.

Building
User Image

1.Garden floor
User Image

2.Home floor
User Image Bedrooms (varying designs)

User Image library User Image Music room

3.Office floor
(no pictures yet)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he
receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucien smiled at his master's response to his questions. "Rin then, unless we're around other influential people. Then I'll switch to Master." he said cheerfully. He was happy that he was able to choose what age he appeared, so decided to stick with the appearance of when he was fifteen, which was about the same size as his new master. His hair length was the same no matter what age he changed to, but his facial features, height, and voice changed depending on the age he wished to look like. In his current age state, his voice had deepened into adulthood, but wasn't so adult like that it was the same as when he was twenty. His facial features were a tad bit more rounded in this age as well.

Lucien followed his master when he said come along, not looking back once. He kept from tripping on the extra few inches of his pants that covered his shoes now while he walked. He was happy to be out of that cage, and have someone new to serve. When he entered the limo behind his master though, he saw why the young man didn't have any friends. From the driver's attitude, he was one of those people that were so rich they could afford to pay people to serve them, instead of simply owning a staff. Paid employees tended to work better and showed less emotion because it was simply a job. To a slave though, it was their life.

Lucien smiled when his master asked if he had anymore questions. "Just one. Why are you dressed like a girl?" he asked in a friendly tone. If he was to be a companion to this odd boy, the least he should do is try and learn more about him.

Lucien was surprised to see the driver drive into a large cooperate building's parking lot, and park. Lucien looked away from the window, and back at his master. "So, you live in a corporate office?" he asked, a bit confused. Most masters had in the past had their own homes, and if they worked at home the business was in the home, but the home was never in the business.

consists in giving, and in serving others. ❞

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳
A cook and servant, A Loving Passionate Romantic, A Protector as well.

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

”Someone once said that ‘People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.’"

User Image_________________________User Image
User Image
It was nice to hear his name being said by someone other than himself. Rin smiled and leaned back in his seat. Lucien had chosen to look around his age then. He actually rather liked that. In a world where everyone was older than him, at least there would be someone who looked similar. He did note that Lucien’s pant legs were a bit long on him in this form. It was admirable that he had managed to keep from tripping. He would need to make sure that he had fitting clothes soon. After all, in his line of work, everyone paid attention to your image and the image of those around you. Though… he regarded his choice of clothing with a wry smile. He was one to talk, wasn’t he? Well, it wasn’t like he wore female clothing to everything. Just most things. There was a time and place for such things, and even he knew when it was time to be serious.

At that moment, Lucien asked him why he chose to wear what he did. He laughed, ears waving merrily on his head. So, he'd known he was a boy after all. Looks like there was a fourth person in his life who could tell now. “It relaxes me. Lots of other things are chosen for me, when I have to be in meetings, when I get a lunch break, who I’m supposed to be talking with on a given day… this is my way of having some control over myself. Besides,” he shrugged. “I like them.” That in his mind was reason enough.

Looking up at the office, he sighed. “Yes. The top three floors are my home. I used to have a separate residence, but someone blew it up.” He remembered that day. It had been one of the worse days of his life. So many people had gotten hurt because of him… He shook his head, trying to dispel the memories. “This is more convenient.” The building had excellent security, and here he didn’t have to worry about bombs. Opening the door, he slid out, waiting for Lucien to do the same. “Come on, I’ll give you a tour.”

Heading for the front elevator, he placed his palm on the switch for the door. Once it slid open, he entered the elevator. “Which floor sir?” The elevator attendant asked. “Third please.” He would start with his home. After that, if Lucien wanted to see the office, he’d show him around there as well.

x
x

x
"But I think that walls are plenty fine, so long as we remember to include doors.”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:43 am
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he
receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served.

Lucien's eyebrows rose when his new master explained that he used to have his own house, but someone had blown it up. "So thats why he needs a protector." he thought, mildly surprised. "It might be more convenient, but I don't think you'd have much freedom here." he said quietly, and started formulating possible patterns of why or how someone would want to kill his master, and if the corporate building was really just a trap in the long run.

Lucien nodded when his master offered a tour. He slid out of the limo after his master, and shut the car door behind him. "So, the top three floors are ours. Is that a green house on the roof?" he asked when he realised that the top of the building was made of glass. He followed his master into the large building, taking in as many details as he could.

Lucien followed his new young master into the elevator, careful not to let his pants legs get where his master might trip over them. The elevator attendant raised an eyebrow when he saw the over sized clothes Lucien was wearing, but didn't say anything. "I wonder if he's the owner of the company. He lives here, and none of the staff comments on his or my outfits. He didn't go to the slave shop with an adult chaperon, so I doubt he's just the son of anyone important." he thought, starting to piece together his new master. Lucien felt the elevator go up, and after a minute there was a ding, and the doors opened.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳

- { Sorry, having a bit of a block >_< } -

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

”Someone once said that ‘People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.’"

User Image
Rin shrugged. “Well, no I don’t have much freedom,” he admitted. “But it’s not that bad, all things considered.” He’d been moved into the building so quickly, and hadn’t even had the chance to say he was going to find another place. Over time, it had just seemed unimportant. On the bright side, he didn’t have to go very far to get to work anymore, so he supposed that was a good thing. The main downside was that it was terribly lonely. Ironic really, he was surrounded with hundreds of people and he still had no one to call a friend or confidant. He leaned back against the wall of the elevator, forcing away the depressing thought.

“Yes, there’s a greenhouse on the roof. It happens to be my favorite place out of this whole building, mostly because it’s the most peaceful room of the whole lot.” Even his room had an intercom, and he couldn’t really get away from it all there, though he supposed that was his fault more than anything. He was the one who had insisted he be kept up to date with everything going on in his company after all. But if he didn’t do it, then who would?

Hearing the elevator ding, he looked up.
“Here we are sir, third floor,” the attendant announced. “Thank you,” he said cheerily, heading out the doors. At first glance, it appeared they had entered a lobby of some sort, which was actually what this was. The door just opposite the elevator led to his office, and it was where he spent most of his time when he was on the clock. To the side, another door led to the kitchen area and further down a hallway was what he considered to be a sitting room of sorts. There was a different elevator that would need to be taken to reach the other two floors. Looking over at Lucien, he smiled. “So where would you like to start? This is the office floor, there’s not very much going on here unless I’m working." He paused for a moment before snapping his fingers, tail waving behind him excitedly. "Oh, there is the kitchen, that’s always a nice place.” There was usually always something being baked in there, and the place forever smelled of fresh bread and pastries.

x
"But I think that walls are plenty fine, so long as we remember to include doors.”

((sorry, I won't likely be on much today since I usually go out on Sundays. Just thought I'd drop a post in my free moment.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:49 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

Lucien looked around the lobby that the elevator had stopped at. Taking a step forward, he noticed it was very buisness like. Nothing close to what most would call the comforts of home. He took note of a few doors leading off from the lobby area, nodding as his master explained a few of them. He looked around the room and noticed several intercom speakers, and a small security camera on the walls and ceiling. "No freedom and no privacy. How sad." he thought with a frown. At least slaves had the ability to chose what they did in their free time without the close watch of their masters. This poor child was a master who was forever being watched and restricted by those around him.

Lucien looked around for a minute before answering his master's question. "Well, I'll probably be in these rooms enough later on to get a feel for them. Why don't we just move to the second floor? That's where the real living area is, right?" he asked. He'd feel extremely sad for the young man if his whole house was like this. "It's no wonder why he's so lonely all the time." he thought. To have to live in a house of fake smiles and lies, with no one to talk to, it must be worse than prison.

Lucien smiled, attempting to lift his mood. "Maybe after you show me the other floor I can show you some of my other origami tricks in the greenhouse." he offered. He had been bought as a body guard as well as a companion, so the least he could do was try to reach out to the young man. "No, not young man, Rin. I have to remember that I wasn't bought to feel sorry for him, but to cheer him up. Acting like these silver tongued fools won't help anyone." he thought, scolding himself for his thoughts and behavior. If his new master, Rin, needed someone to talk to and protect him, then thats what he'd do.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image
“You have a point,” Rin conceded. There would be enough time spent in here after all. Besides, this floor was still more or less part of the business, so it wasn’t really somewhere he liked to spend his time. The second floor was much better, though he still had to deal with the intercom system and several cameras. It was only the greenhouse that he found to be truly relaxing. To this day he had yet to find a single camera or speaker in that entire place, and he’d explored pretty much every inch of it. “Yeah, the second floor’s more homey I guess.” Now that he thought about it, he’d never really felt like this place was home. He’d called it such, but the warm cozy feeling he’d once associated with his former residence wasn’t here. At the realization, his ears drooped, tail hanging limply behind him. He forced his ears to perk up, not wanting to show any signs of melancholy here.

At Lucien’s offer, he smiled, eyes shining. “Would you?” He asked excitedly. He did want to see more of what Lucien could do after all. The trick with the crane had been amazing, and he had plenty of paper here. There was some origami paper somewhere around here too, that much he knew, from one of his attempts to get a hobby. He’d found that he didn’t have quite enough patience to fold the shapes for long, and they never came out looking right, so he’d given up. Besides, he’d always been more of a reader anyways. But that didn’t matter right now.

“Come on,” He said happily, taking a hold of Lucien’s sleeve and lightly tugging him in the direction of the personal elevator. “The second floor’s this way.” As he was heading towards the box, he was stopped by one of the maids who also doubled as a secretary.
“Mr. Okamura, don’t forget you have to finish signing the contract with Mawani Drills and you also have to call the president of Syler industries regarding his latest shipment. Oh, and you have a meeting scheduled for four with the board, but if necessary you can push it back.” Rin’s face fell. He’d actually forgotten about that for a moment. “Right. Um, please push it to five-thirty and have the contract on my desk, I’ll get to it as soon as I’m done here. I’ll call Mr. Ford after the meeting, since I know he prefers to work at night for some reason.” The maid nodded and walked away, presumably heading towards his office. Turning to Lucien, eyes significantly duller than before, he attempted a smile.

“Well, I can still show you the rest of the place, and we’ll still have time to relax in the greenhouse, but I have to work soon after that.” He didn’t mind the contract signing or the phone call, but the meeting… well, he would be very happy if that managed to get postponed for longer than an hour really. The board had never liked him much, mostly because he had never fit their idea of a ‘proper ceo,’ and while the attempted to hide their disapproval, it was evident in their side glances and condescending attitudes. He always felt drained after dealing with them. “So yeah, the elevator’s over here,” he murmured, walking at a slightly slower pace than before and pressing the button.

x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:49 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

Lucien smiled when his new master seemed excited about Lucien showing more of his origami skills off. He nodded happily, "Sure, just bring up some paper and I'll make a few things for you." he said cheerfully. He was filled with a sense of pride whenever his abilities made someone happy. "Maybe I'll make a fox for him. I bet it would make him laugh. Having a small creature pranceing around usually does the trick." he thought, starting to plan his show for Rin.

Lucien almost tripped as his master tugged on his sleeve, starting to lead the way towards another elevator. "O-ok." he stammered out, surprised by his new master's sudden energy. They didn't get far before a homely looking woman stopped them. She addressed his master as 'Mr. Okamura', and proceeded to tell him his day's schedule. "Ah ha! So he is a higher up. Probably a CEO if he has the power to push back meetings and live in the corporate building." Lucien thought, hiding his happiness at being correct. It was game Lucien liked to play after being bought by a new master. He usually had a pretty fun time playing it. He would try to guess what his master was, how old the master was, and what the master did for a living. He had his master's race narrowed down, and his job finished. All he needed to do now was figure out that elusive age.

After Rin responded, the woman returned back to wherever she had come from. "Hmph. Well, that was rude. She didn't seem to notice me at all." he mumbled with a frown. Lucien saw his master look back to him, his mood now back to a more melancholy state from the look of his eyes and the weak smile he offered. Lucien returned the smile with a brighter one. "If you want I could come along. I doubt they could object to having a bodyguard with you." he offered as an attempt to cheer his new young master up.It was obvious by his sudden change in mood that he didn't like something on that list. Lucien had guessed it wasn't something as trivial as a contract of phone call. He didn't like his new master looking so glum, and if this board had something against his master, Lucien would show them that Rin had a new protector. "All I'd need is a few pieces of paper." he thought with a smile.

Lucien nodded when his master said that the plans hadn't changed, except to have a time limit. The doors opened once his master pressed the button. Lucien poked Rin's side with one of his hidden hands. "So, do you have any extra rooms on the second floor, or will I be sleeping on a sofa for awhile?" Lucien asked with a smile, trying to distract his master from sad thoughts.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image
“She probably wasn’t trying to be rude,” Rin explained. “Most people around here tend to get very focused on whatever they are doing at any given time, and everything and everyone else is sort of an afterthought.” He knew that fact all too well having tried to convince several of the staff to play with him when he was younger. No one had had any time then, and they definitely did not have any time now. He often wondered what exactly it was that they did on their off hours, but had never worked up the courage to ask. It seemed like far too much of a personal question and he wasn’t willing to broach the subject with people he hardly knew. Still, he bet they had fun…

He shook himself out of his thoughts and looked over at Lucien. It seemed that the other had correctly guessed at what was bothering him. Then again, when you considered the options, the meeting was the most likely choice. Reading over and signing a contract could get tedious, but it wasn’t depressing, and he actually enjoyed talking with Mr. Ford. The man actually treated him like a person after all, though that could be because Rin’s company held the majority of the shares in his business. Cozying up to people was not an unfamiliar concept to Rin, though he didn’t really find it acceptable. Lucien’s offer made him pause. Have him come to the meeting with him? That actually didn’t sound like such a bad idea. Though… that would mean Lucien would know exactly how the board viewed him, and it was bad enough that most of the staff knew of their low opinions on Rin. He didn’t know how Lucien would react to that, and he definitely did not want anyone’s pity. But he didn’t think Lucien would have any pity for him, so perhaps it would be alright.

He smiled. “That would be nice. At least there would be one person in the room who doesn’t have it in for me,” he joked. Entering the elevator, he jumped slightly as he felt his side being poked, ears standing straight up on his head. “H-huh? Oh, no, you won’t have to sleep on a sofa. There’s two bedrooms on the second floor, the second one is supposed to be a guest room, but I don’t have guests, so it’s unused. And now it’s yours.” He tapped his chin thoughtfully. “It’s pretty bland actually, now that I think about it. You can decorate it however you like, and I’ll make sure that the maids know someone’s living there now so they don’t intrude on your space.” That reminded him, he would have to make sure that the staff here knew exactly who Lucien was. It wouldn’t do for security to think he was an intruder and try to throw him out. Then there was making sure Lucien had his wardrobe and knew his way around the place… His tail waved behind him as he got caught up in his thoughts, not knowing that that was what Lucien had intended.

The doors opened up on the second floor, and he stepped out of the elevator and looked around. “Now this is home as most people would call it,” he declared. There was a small living room, which is where the elevator opened up upon, and two branching hallways, with the right one leading to the music room and library while the left one led to the bedrooms.

x
x

x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

Lucien nodded when his new master, Rin, explained his sleeping arrangements. "Thank you. I don't think I'll need much decoration, I've never spent much time in my quarters extra for sleeping." he said with a smile. It was true, the free time he had been given was usually spent in a library, or in a garden playing with his origami. He didn't like spending time in his room because he always believed it was an easy target for enemies. If you moved around a lot, and didn't keep a routine, then it made it harder for others to set accurate traps. "Maybe I should talk to Rin about that. Changing your schedule from time to time is usually a good thing to do. It keeps you from being predictable, and helps liven your life up a bit." he thought.

Lucien smiled seeing his master's tail sway back and forth. He had learned from his experiences with those who had tails that it meant they were thinking about something. When they were sad or depressed their tail's usually were a bit droopier. So, it was at least a sign that he had succeeded in distracting his master, at least for now. Though, what he had said about his fellow board members made Lucien frown. "Perhaps I'll have to make a demonstration of sorts. Only if they react badly to me though. They could be like the rest of the robots in this building, set to plastic smiles and faked sincerity. It must be pretty annoying to have some kid who likes dressing up as a girl pulling the strings." Lucien mused. "Maybe thats why his life is in danger." he ended the thought there as the elevator dinged once again, and revealed a much homier room.

Lucien stepped out of the elevator after his master, and looked around the smaller living room. Upon his master's declaration, Lucien laughed. "I suppose, but every one's entitled to their own tastes. I've only lived in a few houses that had such a homely living room. Most of my other masters preferred something grander." he said with a light laugh. Most people that bought Lucien in his past were heirs to grand fortunes, or had spent a number of years gaining their own wealth. What he said wasn't meant to be an insult, but only a pleasant comment about the differences in people. "Personaly I prefer more homely ones." he added with a smile towards Rin. Looking around, Lucien took notice of the two hallways. He looked back at his master. "Why don't we start off with that one?" he asked, pointing his hand, or rather sleeve, towards the hall leading to the music room and library.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

User Image
“Well, as you wish,” Rin nodded. Lucien could decorate or not as he chose. At Lucien’s words, he grinned. “My old home was ‘grand’ as you would put it. Though to be fair it was made for a certain group of people.” That had been his parent’s house after all, and they had preferred such things. He’d hated it there, but after their deaths he couldn’t bring himself to move away, wanting some connection to the people who’d raised him. Even if they hadn’t loved him, he’d still… His eyes grew sad for a moment, thinking back on them. It was stupid, he knew, but all his life he’d only wanted one word of praise, or a simple ‘good job.’ They didn’t have to love him, but would that have been so hard?

Shaking his head, he looked around the room. It was so different from his old home. There was none of the coldness or impersonal feelings of the old one. In fact, there was nothing similar about this room, just as he’d ordered. “Me too,” he whispered around the lump that had formed in his throat, then cleared it, speaking up. “Me too.”

Ah, the library hallways. “Yeah, that’s a good place to start,” he agreed, heading off down the hall. Stopping in front of the first door, he pushed it open. “This is the music room. I allow pretty much anyone who can play an instrument to come in here. Music should be encouraged after all.” He looked over the place, remembering just how often he’d heard melodies emerging from the place. He couldn’t set foot in here when others were around though. They always stopped playing, making him feel a bit like he was intruding. He’d only been able to enjoy the music from afar, but it had been enough. When he was alone, he would practice, and more than once he’d seen someone peek in from around the corner. This was the only room where people seemed to approach for something other than work, and he really loved it.

x
x
x
x

x

sorry for not being on yesterday, I'm kinda sick right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

Lucien's smile vanished as he noted his new master's change in mood. "A certain group of people? Surely not the board of directors. They would of just repeated the process here..." he thought curiously. He didn't know enough about his new master to make a good guess about who could control the interior choices of his home, especially since he had been able to chose the interior decorating when he moved into his corporate building. When his master spoke again, barely above a whisper, another possibility hit him that he hadn't thought of before. "His parents?"

L
ucien pondered the thought. It would explain why someone as young as his new master would be in charge of a large corporation. Many businesses were ran by hereditary, through out history, and even some to this day. "He said that there's been a number of attempts on his life, maybe they were successful against his parents?" he thought, his mind now racing. Things were starting to fall into place, though he still didn't know what sort of creature his master was. "I guess I still haven't won my game." he thought, amused despite it all.

The train of thought ended when his master repeated those whispered words a few moments later. Lucien put on a smile when his master started to lead him down the hall. He stopped at a door, and said that it was the music room. "That's generous of you." he said with a nod. After a moment of thought Lucien spoke once again, "I know a little bit of the piano, but not much else. I do enjoy listening to music when I can though." he said. Lucien had accompanied masters to concerts and events with public music enough to have a taste in music. He didn't know much, but the little he knew he liked. Sadly it was one of the few places where he had no expertise. The best he could really do was creature origami that made melodies when the wind blew into it. Lucien smiled fondly, remembering a show he had put on for a young charge a number of years back. He had made a few living pieces of origami that needed the wind to play, so had also created windmills from paper to assist. The girl was happy with it, and he repeated the show a number of times before she had been bored with it.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳
- { It's fine, I hope you get better soon. Sorry it took me so long to reply, My internet is being a jerk } -

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image
He noticed Lucien’s smile fall. It left a bad feeling in his mind. There was far too much melancholy going around here today, wasn’t there? He forced himself to smile and act more cheerful. If he pretended long enough, he usually managed to actually feel happy. “It’s not so much generosity as simply wanting to be able to hear music whenever I want,” he admitted. “If left alone, all this room would be good for is gathering dust, and that defeats the purpose of having it.” At Lucien’s admittance that he could play a bit of piano, he brightened. “If you want we could practice,” he suggested. “I’m not the best at the piano, but I did have a pretty good tutor growing up.” He had been expected to know at least one instrument by the time he was thirteen, and he’d chosen the piano. He was much better with the flute though. “If you like listening to music though, I guarantee you’ll hear lots of it soon enough.”

Turning on his heel, he exited the room, heading for the one a little further down the hall. “This is the library over here,” he called. “If I’m not up in the greenhouse or at work, this is where you can usually find me.” Usually on one of the ladders. He’d found it was more practical to simply sit by the spot he’d taken the book from, since he was usually interrupted or finished quickly. “You can read pretty much anything you want, but please ask before touching the books on the back shelf,” he stated. “Those are the journals of every business owner before me in this company. It’s a sort of required thing to have.” They were one of the few things that had been salvaged from his former home, and as such were rather fragile. He grinned, tail waving lazily. He’d been keeping one since he was old enough to write, but didn’t feel as though it was worth putting up, not against all those. It was better if he was left out anyways. At least, that’s what he thought. And he'd never had the courage to read his father's journal either. He already knew what the man had thought of him and how he'd run the business. He didn't need a reminder.

x
x
x
x

x

Thanks. The internet loves to mess with us, does it not? Sorry for lameness. My head's a bit fuzzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:19 pm
❝ Happiness...
Lucien Donovan
User Image

Lucien smiled as his master explained that he didn't have the room for public use out of generosity, but out of a selfish want to listen to their music. "Well, at least he's honest." he thought. Honesty was a rare attribute in a man of wealth of power. Most men had lied their way to the top, though one who was a successor wouldn't have to deal with such underhanded methods. His place was already secured by his parent's dirty dealings. The world was a very corrupt place after all. Being a slave let Lucien see most of the world's imperfections, so being at least a bit pessimistic came naturally to him.

Lucien's smile grew when his master said that he could practice whenever he liked, and that he himself could give Lucien a few lessons. "Now that would be generous. Thank you, Rin, I might have to take you up on the offer some time." he said warmly. A moment later his young master was on the move again, stopping only a little ways away. He announced that the room in front of him was the library. Lucien peeked inside the large room, and found it filled with bookshelves. The doorways, walls, and every aisle a book shelf. Only a side table or desk with a chair here or there. "How grand." he thought.

Though any chances of a daydream were crushed when his master spoke again, out lining the rules. As Rin described the back shelf Lucien was to ask before using, his eyes were drawn to it. "The history of the company in the eyes of it's leaders. How interesting. It looks as though the corporation has been around for a long time though." he thought, and began to wonder just how wealthy and powerful his new master was. Lucien looked back to his new master with a smile. "Off to the living quarters then? I don't want you to have to miss anything because of time crunches, so it would probably be best if we could get moving." he said in a friendly tone.

My collar contains...
♨ , ❤ , ➳

Inkay_Activist

Romantic Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image
“You’re quite welcome.” It would be no trouble at all to help Lucien practice, in fact Rin would probably enjoy it. He leaned against the doorframe of the library entrance and observed the other as he gazed into the library. For a moment he seemed to almost go off into another little world. His eyes were drawn to the shelf Rin had mentioned. No doubt he was thinking about how many journals were there. This place had been here for quite some time, and there was a journal for everyone who had taken up the mantle of leader, no exceptions. Until him anyways. And knowing some of the staff, they would find a way to eventually put it up there. Looking around the library once more, he noticed one of the books missing from its shelf. It seemed one of the staff had borrowed something again. He didn’t really like it when people forgot to tell someone they’d borrowed a book from here, but it wasn’t like he could do much. Whatever was taken would always show up in a few days, and no one would point any fingers, so he couldn’t find out ho kept doing it. He wouldn’t mind if they would just ask, but no one ever did.

Lucien’s voice shook him out of his thoughts. “Oh right." He was on a schedule now wasn't he? Thanks to the board and their ever infuriating insistence on upholding the traditional weekly meeting, even when there was nothing to discuss. Ugh. "Come on, this way.” He headed back up the hall, going down the other side this time towards the rooms. Stopping first in front of the door closes to the living room, he opened it. “This is your room.” It was, as he’d said before, rather plain. A bed, desk, lamp, and chair were the only pieces of furniture around, and everything was terribly neat. “So yeah, it’s a bit on the plain side, but like I said earlier you can decorate it as you wish.”

x
x
x
x
x
x

x

♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff