Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] Lights, Camera, ACTION! ( Beatrix / Gardner )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:37 pm
User ImageBea was in total panic mode, she had slept in! However this time it was really not her fault, since coming to Destiny City all she had run into was bad luck. Day one: She almost got arrested at the airport for beating up some guy that pinched her bum. Day three: She was attacked by a freaking zombie. A ZOMBIE. She was saved by a Knight, not before gaining a concussion and a black eye though. Yesterday: She got attacked again, got saved by another Knight and was left with bandages around her palms because she had gone and cut her hands open trying to run away. She was surprised work did not think Venice was abusing her, truth be told she was the only one who wasn't. Anyway that is why she was late, because she spent all night talking to Camelot and when she did fall asleep her body just did not want to wake back up. However she was sure that her boss would not really accept that excuse, despite the fact she had the fresh scars to prove it. Man, she hated Destiny City, it kept sending evil creatures to try and kill her. Well ******** you Destiny City! <******** you!

Bea panted and burst through the doors, running past Paul and stealing his coffee. She smiled and waved, downing it in one, burning her tongue, then bursting into the studio in typical Bea . "Wassup people! Okay, okay. If Kate asks I have been here the WHOLE time. Seriously I could do without that old hag on my back for the rest of the day." She grinned throwing the cup behind her, she was totally at a loss of what she was meant to be doing. It was then that she heard a cough, a chill running down her spine. Not only was Kate stood behind her in the doorway the cup had bounced off of her head. Bea had already almost been killed twice this week, however now was the time when her life flashed before her eyes. Son of a-. She forced herself to smile, running over and putting a arm around Kate. "Haha, hey there Mrs, Cheif Boss Lady, you are looking radiant as always!" She smiled, however she knew Kate was not buying it, she could feel it, today was going to s-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-k.

There was silence in the room for a moment and then Kate began to speak in her typical, mightier than thou voice. "Bea, I was just looking for you. We have a girl from Crystal here on work experience, I was wondering if you could let her Shadow you until we can get her settled with one of our more experienced artists, show her around, make her feel welcome." She smirked, she knew she had her cornered. Bea would have said no in any other situation, however for one thing, the girl was stood right next to her, the second thing was that she was sure if she did not suck up to Kate for the rest of the day her a** would be out that door faster than you could say... something witty. Bea nodded and turned to the side, giving Gardner the biggest smile she could force on her face. "You got it commander, no problem, you know I would do anything to make your life easier." She gave a nervous chuckle before skipping over to the pale girl, circling her like a shark before standing in front of her. The two seemed round about the same age, however Bea did not go to school... this was her life.

She grabbed Gardner by her hands, her bandages meeting the girls soft skin. "Hey, I am Bea, we are going to have so much fun!" Bea would just give her some silly task to do and leave her to it, she was really underestimating the girl. After all she did not expect her to have any talent when it came to make-up artistry. Crystal girls got to do whatever they wanted, she might have not grown up in the city but man, Bea could remember those girls back home. She hated those girls. She had only met a girl from Crystal once before and Bea almost scratched her eyes out, she could not stand people looking down at her. Especially people who did not know her. They had daddy's money and that made them special little snowflakes, they did not have to struggle like she did. They did not sleep on their cousins kitchen floor or get attacked by zombies. Man she hated those girls!

No one would point out that she was infect looking down at Gardner and making assumptions... Bea would no doubt ignore them anyway, or say that was different because she deserved it!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 am
Gardner Presley smoothed her skirt down and tucked a lock of her hair behind one ear. She turned in the light, admiring her perfect work again: foundation, finishing powder, blush; eye shadows in two complimentary shades, eye liner, mascara. Presley pursed her lips at the mirror and tucked her compact into her bag. Her recent past had been pretty uneventful. Classes, cosmetics, more classes. She hadn't even escaped to her other life, yet: the tattoo parlours she loved so much, the spicy food, the late night screenings. Presley adjusted her bag, making sure the skirt flowed evenly and didn't fold under the bag, and headed out the door.

She was exactly fifteen minutes early to her destination. She introduced herself neatly as Miss Presley, from Crystal Academy; Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I hope I haven't arrived too early. and part of her would snicker and make her acutely aware of her facade. It was a gift from the Academy itself: learning to camouflage her true nature in order to be a lovely young lady.

Gardner met whoever was around at the time, and she was just talking with Kate when a loud, but pretty woman burst through the doors. The redhead who was talking loudly was apparently Bea, and Presley smiled charmingly with her hands clasped in front of her. Her hair even in this light shone in opal hues as she tilted her head casually in greeting as Kate referred to her. Apparently it was Bea that Gardner would follow. She looked forward to it, as this was the kind of work she was interested in; or rather, the environment. Presley herself wanted to work in special effects and makeup.

Bea grabbed her hands, which startled her, but Presley held back a seething whisper and just smiled. Bea's hands were bandaged up. Presley couldn't help but wonder why Bea had all those bandages; what could she possibly do in her spare time? "Gardner Presley, pleased to make your acquaintance Bea. I will surely work hard, and learn from you," Presley said, feigning obedience despite the similarity in their ages. In truth, Presley doubted that this girl could teach her much, but it didn't really matter. If she was in, she was in, regardless of who they sent to babysit her.

Presley's hands grasped Bea's firmly, and for a moment, her fierce nature slipped out, eyes flashing. In a second, it was replaced by an emptiness as though looking into a mirror, and a sweet smile. Presley's silver-grey eyes widened, as if innocent. "So where do we start?"

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Bea looked at her for a moment and then put a finger on her chin, her eyeballs rolling back to suggest she was thinking. Then she clicked and looked back into Gardner's pale eyes. "Presley? Like Elvis right? I will be able to remember that!" She chuckled, what a weird name.. her parents were either hippies or idiots. She was expecting a name like McKenzie, Opal, Lillian... you know, snob names. She did not even know Gardner could be a name, it was kind of like calling your kid Chef or Lawyer. Maybe it was what they wanted her to be when she was older ( though that seemed a little bellow the standards of those who had money.) OR. Maybe it was a sign, the mother had a affair with the Gardener, I mean they were rich so they had to have one right? Oh the plot thickens! Could she be half common?

Bea's imagination was running wild with plot twists and accusations, maybe she was reading a little too much into a name, yet it was amusing. After a moment she snapped back into reality and then messed up Gardner's bangs like one would do to a child much younger than themselves. In this situation she was the teacher, which meant Elvis had to respect her! For a girl like Bea this was a once in a lifetime moment, nobody had ever looked up to her before. She was always the class clown, nobody took her seriously and the ones who did soon regretted it.

The ginger haired woman clapped her hands together and then started to skip towards the door. "Just don't be too discouraged if you do not get it straight away, it takes a lot of practise and hard work." She was still totally unaware that the fact this was something the student was passionate about, after all these rich people always did things on a whim, Bea would not be surprised if next week she wanted to be a teacher or a super model. This was not about making people look pretty, it was about making a character come to life and some of them were hideous. It was a world too ugly world and that is what Bea loved about it. The trainee wondered out the door, she had no idea what to show her, she had never been superior to anyone before. She guessed she would do what she always did. First things first...

Breakfast.

She had got up so damn early she had not had chance to eat and you could not make art on a empty stomach. As soon as Kate was out of ear's reach and doing something else she made her way out of the room and waited for the other girl to come along. If they were going to be stuck with each other for the next few days maybe a good place to start was actually getting to know each other. What better place to do that than the staff lounge? best part was they had coffee and sandwiches there... and she could have a sly smoke whilst everyone was working. Bea had got the habit from her cousin, however after all she had been through she thought she deserved some kind of release through nicotine. If not she might have had a breakdown! "I am starving! I hope you like jam or ham, there is not a wide range of food here. I think this is one of the only situations when your school food would be better. What do they serve at that place? man it makes me want to go just for the food." She licked her lips to get rid of the drool, it had been so long since she had people food, neither her nor her cousin could cook so she had not had a real mean since London.

"This way to the lounge! I want to get to know a little more about you Elvis!" She smiled before opening the door running to pounce on a jam sandwich, luckily enough her plan worked and there was nobody else here because they were all working, doing what she should be. She threw one towards the girl before slouching in one of the couches and resting her feet on the coffee table. Today might not be that bad, it was not like she got to do much anyway. Gardner was shadowing the girl who was hired to shadow everyone else... and make coffee. Not to say Bea was not talented, she was, she just had the least experience which meant she usually got shat upon, as proved by having to babysit for the foreseeable future.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:34 am
In all honesty, it was preferable that Bea would make the Presley joke than the Gardner joke; that was why she avoided her first name, after all. Why her parents had given her two last names, she had no idea; a cruel joke, perhaps? They potentially really hadn't paid attention to her, not even to think about what name would suit her in the future. They certainly didn't have to think about her much now, either; an Academy with a dormitory was excellent for setting aside what you didn't want. It wasn't that they were particularly mean to her, however; it was just that they had her rather late in their lives, and they weren't up to raising a daughter at that time. Presley certainly didn't seem that concerned with it. It suited her to have more freedom.

It irritated Presley to no end that Bea ruffled her bangs. They were the same age, it seemed, and she was not a child, though she had started Crystal late, which meant that she was in there a little older than she should have been. She fixed her bangs and laughed in her sweetest laugh, one which should bring to mind those stupid little fairies with the dainty wings and the adorable fairytales. "You're so energetic, Bea!" Oh, she would get Bea back, it was certain. Somehow. She would lie in wait until the appropriate moment.

"Oh, of course not! If I don't manage right away, I'll just keep trying until I get it right," she said, with a humble smile. She would get it right on the first try, and without any instruction at all. This was what she did all the time, on her own, and something she had been learning for years. Gardner Presley was beautiful, and immaculate in her beauty, but that was because she had learned to construct that personality carefully. Her actual self was roughter underneath, and while she made herself look flawless, she craved the chaos and imperfections of horror SFx makeup. Or, in this case, stage characters. Presley could do it all, if she wanted. That was the high point of having focused strongly in one or two hobbies.

Staff lounge... they were going to eat, first? Bea. Hadn't. Even. Eaten. Presley was beginning to feel her irritation well up, again; being around this woman was going to be exceedingly difficult. "I don't eat either of those things," Presley said. Then, her usual excuse, "I happen to be allergic to them. They make my throat itchy," she said with an apologetic shrug.

Presley was not prepared for the sandwich, and instead of catching it, she stepped back quickly as though Bea had been in the process of attacking her. Her reflexes had kicked in, and the sandwich was laying there pathetically on the floor. Presley sighed aloud, and while trying to maintain her neutral expression, she picked it up with a napkin from her bag and tried to figure out what to do with it.

"I thought we would be working right away," she suggested, trying to look as unassuming and innocent as possible. Just an innocent suggestion. Not a passive-aggressive way of chastising her, no, never.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces