Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] Not Such A Damsel ( Beatrix / Camelot )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 am
User ImageBea was the only girl in the entire world that this could happen to twice in one week. Zombies, wait, they were called Youma right? Isn't that what that Knight said... They were Youma. Either way Bea could not care less what they were at the moment, all she cared about was the fact that this one would not leave her alone. She was convinced that her smell must attract the things, she did not hear about anyone else being harassed by the undead. She dare not even mention it to Venice, after all she would probably just laugh at her and say she was getting in too many hours on Dead Island. She is just jealous that I am a higher level! Bea looked over her shoulder to see the creature running at her, what kind of Zombies ran this fast? Clearly these were more like 28 weeks later Zombies than Dead Rising Zombies. Bea sighed, she really knew too much about Zombies, she always dreamed of being part of a Zombie Apocalypse, however two battles in she was already sick of them, or generally sick of not being able to do a damn thing about it.

Last time Aeolia had stepped in and saved her, she still did not understand what made him so special, why he could fight back and not her. He said he was a Knight but did not really understand what that meant. The thought had been keeping her awake at night and she asked herself, why am I not stronger? Bea was a fighter, when she was little she used to beat up kids who picked on her and today she never backed down when someone was trying to get the better of her. However now she was running like a scared little girl and for the red head that in itself was almost too much to swallow. I want to fight!

Bea took a tern and the next thing she knew. BAM. She was backed up against some mesh fencing. she gritted her teeth and hit it in frustration. She looked back over her shoulder, she could hear it coming. Without giving it much thought she jumped to try and climb over, the sharp wire cutting the palms of her hands, she bit her lip and tried to deal with the sting and the blood that was starting to drip down her writs. She pulled herself up and for a moment she thought she was going to make it. Then it grabbed her leg. "Oh, ****!" She yelped as she felt the creature tug, despite her holding on for dear life, cutting deeper into her hands she was pulled down without much effort and the next thing she knew she was on the ground staring up at the clouds in the night sky. She did not even feel which body part had taken the brunt of the fall, adrenaline was pumping too fast for her to feel anything.

She looked up at the creature which was looming over her, Bea was afraid, not many things scared her however this was something she never thought she would have to cope with. She did not want to die, she did not want to die weak and afraid, that was not her. If she was going down she was going to try her best to take this ******** down with her. The creature let out a noise and then lunged for her, and all she could do was close her olive eyes.

She hated Destiny City.... and Zombies. God, she hated Zombies.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:40 pm
Camelot was walking, some time during his short supply gathering tenure on Earth that had gone on much longer than he had thought it would, when he saw someone in danger. Good thing that was exactly what he was looking for: he was on patrol, since he might as well be while he was here, and he had hoped no one would need his help. Every night he patrolled he had the same hope, not for his own sake but for theirs. Every night, he was disappointed.

"Hold on!"

He hurried over, his long shield attached to his arm, hitting him on the leg as he ran. He wasn't used to it yet, as before it had just been small and round. Now it was more substantial, which was useful in combat he imagined, but also more cumbersome.

He'd get used to it.

He saw her fall and managed to get there as the youma had reached her. He lashed out and slammed his shield into its back as it was leaping for her, which meant it would likely... still fall on her. But hopefully it would be stunned enough not to do her harm, or turn around to see what had attacked it.

"I'm here," he said, just to comfort her in a small way, though she likely had no idea what comfort a crazy guy in a knight costume might bring. The Squire was used to that from people, "I'll protect you."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 pm
Hold on...

Bea's eyes darted open as she heard him call out to her. For a moment her heart stopped beating, her thoughts were all over the place and the eighteen year old make-up artist had no idea what the hell was going on, wasn't she meant to be dead now? Not like she was complaining, its just she mentally prepared herself for the blow, the fact that it did not come threw her off. The zombie's battle cry turned into a yelp of pain as it fel, that was the first time Bea caught a glimpse of her second Knight in shining armor. She was gobsmacked... and she looked upon him with eyes which reflected many emotions, the most dominant admiration. Who where these guys? Why did they keep coming to save her? Who are you?

Then it hit her, she gritted her teeth as her relief turned into a more violent emotion, she was angry. She was ashamed someone needed to come to help her, ashamed she could not do this herself and from her shame came rage, it made her clench her fist. Bea did not need rescuing anymore! She thought back to when she was little, Venice used to jump in and defend her whenever she was in trouble, whenever she cried her cousin was there in a heartbeat no matter what. However she was not little anymore, she did not need saving. Bea had learned to take care of herself since then and the fact she felt like that little kid once more made her angry.

Was she really that helpless? Was she really that pathetic! "Get off of me, you ugly ********!" She cried in her thick English accent, she did not know how she did it but she was able to knee the creature in the gut before smacking it across the face with her clenched fist, blood from her own hand splattering out. She was a human, her attacks hardly did anything but man it made her feel better and it even made it flinch.

It was then that she saw her chance to get away. Giving it one last shove she was able to roll to the side and get onto her feet. In her panic she ran behind the guy with the shield, clutching hold of his arm. "You, your like Aeolia, aren't you? Your a Knight!" She looked up at him, he seemed to be a lot older than the first one who had saved her. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, She wanted to help, she was sorry he had to come here. She held onto his arm, there was no fear in her eyes, just one of wanting. Why couldn't she be like him? It was then that she heard the creature make another noise, her eyes darted to look at it. Bea bit her lip, a small part of her told her to run... however the other, louder part, told her to stand her ground. To make sure that this man did not get hurt because of her.

"It looks like it is not done yet." She glared at the creature who was picking itself up off the ground, she wanted to jump right back in there and finish it herself, bash its head off of the wall until it popped and brains splattered down it. However, that was not her job now, it was his... and she would just have to sit this one out. Bea reluctantly let go of his arm leaving her bloody hand-print behind, she did not know what to say to him. Good luck? don't get yourself killed? Maybe it was best if she just kept quiet and let him get on with it, she was no use to Aeolia... she doubted she would be any more useful to him. "Thank you." It was the only thing she could say, she had no doubt he would win, she had faith in him and she believed in the power that had saved her life once before. Yet she felt envy, envy that she was not strong enough to fight. That others had to fight for her.

The least she could do was be here, to not run away, then maybe she could thank him properly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:36 pm
"Be careful!"

Camelot couldn't help but yell it, seeing her try to hit the youma. He saw her blood and he was more than upset. He didn't want her getting herself hurt: he was there to protect her. Didn't she see that? More than that, didn't she understand that if she goaded the thing, it could kill her?

Of course, these were all problems he had once faced, or created, once upon a time.

He understood where she was coming from, internally, though she hadn't voiced any of her thoughts. He had them, too, when he had been a civilian like she was. When he had been helpless against these monsters, yet always found himself facing them. Senshi saved him. He became indebted to them. That's where they differed, really. He had never grown bitter about it, just determined. Determined to return the favor.

And, by some twist of fate, now he was able to.

"I am a knight," he said in surprise. That was usually the one thing he had to explain, but it seemed knowledge of them was finally spreading. It was strange to hear it from her, though, and took him out of the moment completely for half a second. He smiled at her reassuringly. "I will handle this, I promise. Just stay safe."

He looked at the youma, standing his ground. He held his shield in front of him, then charged the thing, lashing out with his weapon and aiming for its head.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 am
Bea smiled a little when he said he was a knight, she rested a hand on her hip and leaned forward a little. "I thought so, come on then Gramp's, lets see if you can move like the youngsters." Bea really could not stay sincere for long, her and Venice always had this kind of friendly banter going on between them, they called each other fat amongst many other insults, calling him Gramp's was not meant to be offensive at all. It was just her way of showing affection, a weird way but hey, nobody ever said Bea was normal. He was a lot older than the other Knight, that in itself could mean one of two things. One was that he was super experienced like the master Yoda of all Knights, or on the other hand he could be slow and get back pain half way through the fight, Bea herself hoped that it was the first one - she really did not want to carry a battered old dude back to the retirement home.

He was worried about her, she knew he was. "It is not me you should be worried about, takes more than a zombie to bring me down." She tried to reassure him, her hands hurt, blood dripped from her fingers, however she was not going to show him that. Despite how she looked Bea was a tough kid, one that did not run away when trouble was brewing, she hated nothing more than a coward, she might be weak but that was no excuse to intentionally hide behind others for protection. She was sure she could sort herself out later, some nice bandages across her hands to match the one on her head, people would start thinking she was getting abused after long. After all nobody would believe her stories about the zombies, even Venice thought she was mad.

Bea could not help but squint when she shield came in contact with the creatures head, she would have not been surprised if it had sliced it clean off, however its head stayed attached. I guess it would have been too comical if zombie head suddenly started to bounce down the street, she would have laughed anyway. "Ouch, that is going to hurt in the morning." She chuckled a little, Bea was never really one to show she was scared when there was other people around, she was handling this a lot better than her first zombie encounter anyway. She did not know if it was because the Knight gave her some security or if she was more prepared this time, either way the ginger haired girl felt oddly comfortable.

Her heart was racing and her stomach was turning over itself, however this was not the bad kind of fear. This was like riding on a roller-coaster, it was exciting. More so than she could ever possibly describe, yet she still felt useless. She wondered what it took to be a Knight, were they just guys in costume... or were they more to them? She felt like she needed to find out.

Maybe after the battle she could. Now was not the time though, the creature was hurt but not down yet, instead it seemed angry, the pain had made it flip out or so it would seem. "HEY GRAMPS WATCH OUT!" She called stepping forward a little as the monster took another swing for the Knight, she knew she could not do anything, if she could she would have run straight in there to help, she did not want anyone getting hurt for her, she would never forgive herself if that happened, but what could she do? Life was so unfair at times, she clenched her fist and felt her teeth gritting together. If that thing hurt him she could bang its head against a wall until its brains splattered up the side of the building.

Hell have no fury like a angry Beatrix Malloroyx.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:08 pm
Camelot was going to start developing a complex about his age, if he didn't already have one. He told himself he was fine with all the comments, but sometimes it was harder to deal with then others. Or he simply noticed things a bit more. Like the tone of someone's voice, or the specific words they chose to throw at him.

Gramps seemed particularly hard hitting. Maybe he had been hearing it too often recently.

Wincing, but trying not to let it show, he focused on the youma.

It was difficult, though, while his mind wanted to rocket toward a midlife crisis. What could he do to prove that he was not as old as everyone was making him out to be? He didn't want to get a motorcycle or fancy car, like all the other men who suffered this same affliction. Or did he...?

Right, focus.

The youma tried to attack him, and he reacted in turn. He slammed the shield into its head again, hard enough to make it explode into dust. He took a breath, looking over at her now that the youma was gone. He offered her a smile.

"Are you alright? That thing didn't hurt you, did it?" he asked, ignoring the Gramps nickname entirely and focusing on the fact that she was simply a person who had needed help. If she had been hurt, he would help her.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 am
As soon as the creature had appeared it was gone, Bea stared as it seemed to almost fade into dust, she blinked, wondering how that was even possible. Then again, till the other day she did not think Zombie's were real either, that was proved wrong. Now they seemed all over the place, attacking her around every corner. Why where they here? Why were they attacking people? What were they? She had so many question she wanted to ask and nobody to tell her the answers straight. She was not a Knight, she was not a Senshi, heck she was not even a adult yet but... she felt like she had the right to know, that the people of Destiny City had the right to know. Man, she hated being weak, she hated asking for help and she hated not been important enough to be informed. It hardly seemed fair that she was not able to do anything, it was against her nature to sit back and play the damsel. However it seemed that at the moment she could not help that, she would just have to swallow her pride and thank her knight in shining armour.

When he asked if she was hurt she shook her head and hid her hands behind her back so he would not see them, though it was obvious she was hurt from the bloody hand print she had left on his arm. Despite this the girl was very good at hiding her pain, it had been forever since Bea had cried in front of anyone and she sure as hell was not going to start today. She did not want him making a fuss over her after he saved her life, it was just a scratch anyway, the amount of blood was just her bodies way of being over-dramatic and showing her up more than she already had been. The fact she might need stitches never crossed her mind, she just... did not want him to think her totally helpless. So instead of owning up she decided to change the topic. Maybe then she could get some answers and maybe then the conversation could stray away from her and her own imperfections.

She smiled, leaning forward to take a better look at him with those bright olive eyes of hers. "That is a snazzy costume you are parading. That shield is quite handy too by the looks of it. My name is Beatrix Malloroyx by the way. Most people call me Bea though so... thanks for saving my butt." She stated instinctively holding out her hand for him to shake it, however then she realised that was exactly what she was tyring to hide, damn her for being so slow at times. She took it away, holding them behind her back once more before she carried on talking. "Its nothing, just a scratch from when I tried to jump that fence, I guess it did not process that there were spikes at the top of it. You do some stupid things when you are in panic mode you know." Thinking back it was a stupid thing to do, though at time time she doubted she was thinking much at all. Primal survival instincts had taken over and the only thing that mattered was getting away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 pm
Camelot saw her put her hands on her back, then seemed to notice the blood on him. Things had been rushing so much, or at least he had been, that he failed to notice it before. He looked at her, worry evident in his expression. Anything bleeding enough to leave a stain behind was probably something to worry about in Camelot's book.

"Hello, Miss Malloroyx," he said politely, though he could sense something was off. She was trying to change the subject, even though it was clear she was bleeding and she needed some help. Blood was bad, and there was a lot of it. Well, enough to indicate that it was no pin p***k.

He was no field surgeon: he'd have to take her to the hospital if she needed stitches. He could do some small patch up work at the library with his kit, but out here? He had no options.

Then she offered her hand and he moved to catch her wrist before she could pull it away. They both realized her mistake at the same time, but thankfully, while powered up, his reflexes were faster. He guided her hand back from behind her pointedly, looking at the cut.

"That's not a scratch. That's fairly deep. You should get this looked at. Is the other one cut as well? If you go too long without cleaning or stitching it closed, you won't be able to at all, which will put you in a bad risk for infection." He smiled reassuringly. "Everyone panics. You did the right thing, trying to get away from that monster. You were braver than you think: I've seen people fall to pieces, and be unable to move at all."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 am
"Yea well, it was not the first zombie." She nodded remembering the whole event with the other knight. These guys, they must be part of some secret superhero team, she wondered where she could sign up! Afterall, she had always dreamed of this s**t happening!... maybe she should start running around with a baseball bat. It might come in handy when she was walking home alone, these guys could not save her all the time, right? Last time she had jumped on the things back, he did not know that but Bea was not going to shy away from a compliment. "Ha! Of-course I am brave! I am Beatrix, the one and only, these things are not a match for me!" She laughed loudly, resting a blooded hand on her hip and pouting as it got on her favourite skirt.

When he started to go on about infections and stuff she tilted her head. "Wow, your one of those guys. I am sure I will be fine, my cousin gives me worse. You can not do roller derby without having a pretty high pain fresh-hold." She assured him, man he was like her dad. This was so not cool, she did not want to think of her dad saving her from anything. "Besides, if I tell those guys at the hospital that I did it trying to climb over a fence they would think I was stealing and I am so not getting in trouble with the police, again." Bea and the emergency services did not get on at all and she wanted to avoid a hospital at all costs.

"Anyway yea, thanks. I will clean it when I get home. I am sure Vennie would jump at the chance to put some of that stuff on my hands.... burns like ********. You know what I mean." Venice was used to this kind of stuff, she trusted her more than any doctor... at least Vennie would not give her any shots, she was so scared of needles. She cringed thinking about it. "So. I guess... I will see you next time the dead decide to rise, do you have a light in the sky or a secret phone number... or do I just scream to high heaven and hope you hear me?" She chuckled, she just wanted to get home right now before another one of the ******** turned up. She had enough of zombies for one week.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:26 pm
Camelot frowned at her, tilting his head. He was not too happy to see the blood, but it wasn't because of her skirt. He was worried about her, no matter what she told him. Being chased by a youma was simply not a fun ordeal, and it left its impact.

Be it physically or mentally.

He was one of 'those' guys. He gave her a look, very much like a disapproving parent who knew what was best.

"Alright, alright. Just make sure you tend yourself. You can always go to a clinic, if it remains bad, they don't ask many questions. I'm sure they see far worse. And with more confusing explanations."

Clinics were a knight's best friend.

"Try to stay out of trouble, and hopefully there won't be a next time. But if there is, I will be there to help you. I'm afraid I don't have a phone you can call, but..." he sighed, then smiled. "I'll do my best to keep you safe." He bowed politely, a gallant knight after all.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces