Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[PRP] Th-Thank you!! (Layton + Hygiea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:44 pm
Somehow Layton had ended up in the kitchen area of the Chronos Outpost. Maybe it was just the age of the building, but it didn't really seem like a very functioning kitchen. A lot of the utensils still looked ... well useful! Upon further inspection, Layton found that the sink still worked, so that was a plus. Whoever owned the castle obviously cared at least a little bit about upkeep. Layton could appreciate that.

She started futzing around with some of the kitchen supplies; putting forks in their rightful spots, arranging a few stray pots to the best of her ability...

Honestly she was just trying to keep her mind off Callum. So far it seemed as though she had searched the entire castle (though this was just hyperbole) and he was nowhere to be found. What if he really was dead? What was she supposed to do then?

Layton sighed and set down the spoon she had been moving.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:37 am
Running around the Chronos Outpost was tiring work, even for one as hyper as Sailor Hygiea. The little senshi of herbs had been exploring as best she could through the broken and debris ridden castle as best she could. Some exertions had been with HugBell while others she had just jetted out herself in hopes of finding something new and cool - and well, a fluffy purple cat to boot perhaps.

Upon finding her yellow clad friend, she had promptly left again stating she needed something to drink - and would bring something back if she managed her way back, that is. This brought Hygiea to the kitchen of Chronos Outpost. There had been a few people milling about outside but she paid them no mind, or well just gave them a friendly hello, as she burst in to the cooking area.

There was already someone there, putting away dishes and utensils. Someone who looked awfully familiar which perked Hygiea's interest even further. Swinging her arms in a childlike manner, as she was, she skipped over to the other girl to introduce herself - or reintroduce?

"HI!" The little senshi beamed with a short wave to get Layton's attention. "I've seen you before! I don't remember where, but I know I know you!" Best way to do this perhaps, "do you know where the drinks are?" And then to be blunt and to the point.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Layton gasped wide eyed, and swiveled in surprise at the sudden noise. Whilst she was turning, her hand flung out to the side and knocked over the spoon she had just set down. It clattered to the floor and left an awkward ringing noise in the air.

Her eyes searched for the source of the newfound voice until they finally happened upon little Hygiea. Layton left out a sigh of relief. It wasn't another space whale come to take her brother. Then again, what would that be doing in a kitchen?!

"Oh! Y-you scared m-me," she said, laughing a little at how excitable Hygiea was. Kids sure were cute. Layton liked them for their innocence, though she had to admit the ones with attitudes tended to boss her around ...

To her question, Layton answered, "W-we did meet, back in the h-hospital..." She tugged on her sweater sleeve a little uncomfrotably. Was she really that easy to forget? Then again, it wasn't like this had never happened. Layton just considered it an accident of her own fault, not Hygiea's.

Layton's eyes scanned the kitchen. Drinks? Wasn't this kid ... "A-aren't you a little young ... for uhm ... drinking ..." It was true, wasn't it? Ohhh Hygiea just meant like some water. "Oh!" she squeaked, "I-... I'm sure there's some water in the sink!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:33 am
Hygiea couldn't help when her orange eyes unlocked from Layton's surprise face to watch the spoon went sailing a short distance and clattered to the ground. They lingered until they were brought on the older girl again, bright and as happy as ever. "Sorry!" It was hard to tell how sincere that was with the smile on her face.

Recollection suddenly came to her, even at a small dose as it was. There were a few people she had helped at Virgo, one of them had been really mean and prissy and Hygiea had decided she didn't like her but there was another one that she had kindly offered her doll to ... but the girl had promptly passed out. Well, she wasn't being made fun of, so this had to be the second person. "Oh! OH OH, I remember now!" Her little arms flailed a little, nearly bounding on her heels as soon as she got it.

"Are you feeling better now? Your shoulder made a nasty crack when ********* set it back and it always sucks when you have to hear that sound, my brother dislocated his shoulder once and I remember hearing it when they had to set it back. Didn't heal as soon as you did, 'cause apparently this place is awesome for that and all." She really had to marvel at the wonders this place produced, kind of wishing she could bottle it up and keep at home for everytime she managed to bang herself up - which was pretty often and not even because she was a senshi.

When he final inquiry was addressed, an eyebrow quirked at Layton's confusion. How could she be a little young to drink something, it wasn't .... wait, did the older girl think she wanted alcohol or something? Hygiea was instantly confused and gave the other girl the oddest of looks. "I..." she began until Layton corrected herself and her gaze shifted to the sink.

"Do you think there's like orange juice or punch of something here too?" She honestly didn't know. Was there even a fridge? Hygiea spun around, letting her cape swish and her skirt twirl as she tried to locate the cold appliance. Did they look normal here?  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 pm
Layton gave Hygiea a very worried look. She definitely couldn't keep up with how fast this girl was talking, let alone how she was bouncing from subject to subject so fast. Layton couldn't exactly blame her, she was only a kid after all. And it was pretty cute ...

Not to mention even if she had a problem with it, Layton wouldn't have the gusto to bring it up.

A wave of nausea hit Layton as she recalled the pain from her shoulder relocation. Thanks Hygiea for bringing that up again. Layton just nodded quietly to her question. It was clear that Hygiea was dominating this conversation.

"M-maybe there will be, b-but you should d-d-drink water" Quietly she added, "
I mean you don't have to if you don't want to of course, it's just my suggestion, and what do I know." You could practically hear the sound of tears already.

Suddenly Layton remembered what she had even come to the tower in the first place for. "Oh! M-miss have you ... well have you," she asked, then resisted. How was she supposed to phrase this question to a child?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 pm
Hygiea simply missed that look of remembered pain from Layton as she surveyed the kitchen where she stood. It did in fact look like a normal kitchen and almost to a restaurant one she had seen in the movies. Or maybe even some really rich person's house. Well, either way...

"Would water really be better?" She asked, already on the move to head towards the sink. The girl was older, so perhaps would know a little better. Maybe it was because they were in space that it was better? Either way, Hygiea began to look through the cupboards near the sink for a cup to get herself something to drink.

As she pulled open another door, she could hear Layton stammering a question and she paused during her search to give the older girl a confused look. "Have I what?" Layton might be resisting asking her question, but it was too late for her to retract it and Hygiea was going to now prod it out of her.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:17 pm
Layton nodded quietly and said, "Y-Yes, you need to stay hyd... hydrated!" Did these magical wonder-people need to stay hydrated? Layton tried to remember if she'd ever seen Superman or the Hulk drink water in the middle of a patrol. Well they obviously needed to when they went back to being Clark Kent right?

"Ahhh... welll..." Layton was about to open the subject of seeing her brother, but she instead diverted from it completely. She was far too nervous.

Instead, she walked over to a stray cupboard and pulled out a clear glass. It was a simple thing. Really, from the age of this castle, she would've imagined something more ... well ancient. Quietly, she filled it up at the sink and handed it to Hygiea. Layton had always been a quiet compliance; pushover was an understatement.

Finally, she asked the question she had been meaning to. "Have you uhm. Well have you seen anyone named C-Callum Quince miss...?" She searched for a name and found that she couldn't remember any. She was certain that ********* had said it at some point, but she couldn't remember a single thing. The whole episode was mostly a blank.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:55 pm
This girl sure stuttered a lot, it reminded her of a few people in her class. Or maybe she was nervous? People did that when they were nervous also, didn't they? Though, Hygiea couldn't think of a reason why she would be.

At least she was helpful, "thanks!" The little girl chirped when she received the glass of water. Absently, she had to agree that the cup looked damn plain for a piece of castle glassware. It didn't look alien at all, like those Negaverse people claimed they were. Which was, actually, a little disappointing.

Hygiea took a sip from her glass, trying to hide the frown that was forming from Layton's question about her brother. But, it didn't help it from remaining when she finally pulled the glass away after a big gulp of water. "No," she sighed, clutching the glass with both hands. "I haven't," which was to say she hadn't seen very many people. She hadn't even seen FredBob again.

"I'm sorry," the little girl added in a vain attempt of an apology for her inability to have information. "When did you last see," huh... the name... male.. female... she went with her best guess, "him?"  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces