Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] From Across The Sea ( Venice / Beatrix )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:21 pm
User ImageThat was the longest in the history of long flights. She got stuck in between a fat guy and a baby, which was just horrible. She could not sleep because of the little brat's constant cries, the woman even started breast feeding a hour in and let me tell you, that was just not something Bea wanted to see. However the other side was not much kinder on the eyes, the man was huge and the loudest eater you had ever heard. He sprayed those damn crisps every time he opened his big gob and his fat folds came over the arm rest, totally devouring it. Not even being able to get comfortable Bea put in her earphones and for almost ten hours tried to retreat into her own little world, however every time she felt calm the plane rocked, bringing her back to the reality she was desperately trying to escape from. This was just her damn luck.

Landing was no easy feat either. When she was off the plane she ran into more trouble, it seemed like her bags wanted to play a game of hide and seek, an hour after she landed she finally stepped foot outside the airport. She took in a Destiny City air and then turned around, giving the building the finger. It was her final ******** you to the whole experience. All she wanted now was a hot bath and something to eat, man she would kill for a burger, she made a mental note to bug her cousin until she pulled up at a Burger King or something, she was starving, having not eaten for almost a whole day. She would not even touch the plain food, it seriously looked like vomit and she swore it moved when he poked it with her fork. She hoped her cousins cooking was better, though she knew she was deluding herself.

Venice, cook, that was a joke. That girl she knew with scabby knees and messy hair, she could not imagine her taking care of herself. She pulled her bags on their wheels and looked around for someone who resembled the girl in her memories. Venice had dark air and green eyes, she wondered how much she had changed. After all it was a good ten years since she had last seen her cousin. Maybe she would not recognize her either. Then again Bea's bright ginger hair was not easy to forget, if anything it made her stand out from the crowd like a flame in the darkness. Her floral skirt danced as she walked, the breeze blowing long stands of hair. It was then that she was totally pushed over the edge. Bea was no angel, however for the most part was able to control her temper, however this was just inexcusable.

'S L A P'

Blue lines went down her face, bangs covering her eyes. The wise guy who had given her butt a gentle tap was looking away innocently, laughing with his friends. Bea turned her head and stared. The b*****d was going down. She grabbed her bag and whacked him with it, right on the back of his head, the guy was sent flying to the ground. When she was little Venice was always the one to stand up for her, however she had soon learned to stand up for herself after they had lost contact. She grabbed the guy by the collar and pulling him up, her face inches away from his. "What do you think your playing at buddy? You want a piece of me? is that it? I have just got off the flight from hell and I am in no mood for immature little boys, I will destroy you." She roared like a dragon, people turned to see what all the fuss was about.

Bea had landed in Destiny City with a bang.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 am
Venice could only say her memories of Bea were nothing but fond ones. Ones in which she would steal her barbie dolls and give them alterations without asking, playing dress up and trying to tempt her into wrestling. Proper lady like things. It was a shame that their life's had led into such different realms but there was never not love there. A friendship that could be picked up again in a instant, as if the 10 years apart had never happened. These two could get on like a house on fire...but then again like a fire there could be some serious burns as well and they weren't without their history. Yet Venice wasn't about to dwell on it, when she heard her little cousin was joining her out here in DeeCee she was ecstatic, then slightly worried, hunger came next and then finally after sucking her way through a 30 pack of smokes she came to the realisation that there was no other place for her blood relative to stay than with her. It had to happen, no ifs or buts. Nothing but the best for her cousin and the chance to sleep on the floor in her kitchen. Good times were ahead.

The student killed the engine with a splutter, hardly fancy, banged up old car but something that would get her to A and B....and sometimes even C and D if she hit the dash board just right. The airport stretched out before her like a bad dream. Was it really only 2 months that she had been leaving this horrible place. Her butt hurt just thinking of the flight as she made her way to the entrance, stopping at the scene played out before her. It was something that warmed her very soul. Her baby cousin, kicking a**.

"Destroy him? Ha, let him look at your face girl, you look dog rough!" Venice shouted across the taxi rank, her hands cupping her mouth so she could gain as much volume as possible and disrupt as many leaving tourists as she could. Dressed head to toe in black she pulled off her sunglasses with a grimace to the light and winked, her arms opened wide as she gestured for the hug she was demanding.

"Get your fat a** over here Bea! I've missed you soooo much!"

matisha

Business Vampire

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:55 am
Bea blinked and looked over her shoulder to catch a glimpse of the woman in black. "Huh...?" She tilted her head, that couldn't be. "Venice." She mumbled to herself, a small part of her did not expect her to change, thinking about it now, it was stupid to think the same kid she played in the sandbox with would be waiting for her. Still, she hardly resembled her old self. She was a grown woman with a grown woman's boobs. She dare not admit it out loud, but her cousin was smoking hot! A large grin came onto her rose tinted lips as she loosened her grip of the douches collar making him fall on his a**.

Bea placed her hand on her hip, after ten years that was her greeting? She had not changed at all, behind those inflated sacks was still the same old Vennie. "Coz! I hardly recognised you with your... extensions. How much did you pay for those beauties." She asked pointing towards her cousins quite impressive breast area.She looked back over her shoulder to see the guy trying to get back up onto his feet. Most normal people would leave it, however Bea was not normal. She waved at her cousin who was all ready to give her a hug. "Just a minuet!" She called over before giving the guy another quite forcible hit with her hand luggage right on the noggin. The guy sprawled out on the floor and she shot a glare at his friends, they scurried away fast enough. Hell yea! That will teach them!

She would have made him apologise, however it seemed like she had attracted a little too much attention. Coming towards her were two airport security guards. Bea blinked and then her eyes widened. "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEET!" She shrieked in her usual annoying voice. She had only been in the country for a hour and she had not stepped out of the airport yet, like hell she was getting arrested, she promised herself it would be at least a month before that happened. Bea grabbed her bag and then set of running for the door letting out small screams of panic and alert, it was not a graceful escape by anyone's standard. Bea might have been a champion gymnast however she hardly used her acrobatic abilities outside the gym. No, real world Bea was as graceful as a a one legged pigeon with a broken wing.

Her cousins hug would have to wait, Bea grabbed Venice by the arm and then kept running in the totally opposite direction to where her car was. Bea looked back over her shoulder to see the men still chasing them. Oh yes, Bea had most certainly landed. "Ahh! Where is your car? God damn it, why me!?!?! why does it always happen to me!?!?!" Chibi tears filled up her eyes as her free hand flung itself about wildly, if nothing else Bea was a runner and if she could get out of this by running then she would run like the freaking gingerbread man. She looked back at her cousin with her bright olive eyes, she did not think that she was assisting arrest, or even that she had made Venice her partner in crime.

All she knew was there was no way in hell she was going to stop now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 am
The student was about to lay down the law in the aspect of her ample assets, the main words being. Jealous, you wish and possibly a pancake and "is your chest on backwards?" thrown in there but yet her classy and hilarious sayings were stolen from her before she even had the chance. The event played out before her made sure of that. What the hell!? Bea had indeed landed with a bump...well the guy across the room would certainly think so as she watched her cousin swing her bag and land a perfect hit! Was it bad to encourage such behaviour? Nah. "Oh! HAHA! GO BEA! GO- HUH AHH!!?"

Venice's dust outline had been left standing meters behind them as she was grabbed and pulled towards the the car park, her feet struggling to catch the pace Beatrix was making. Oh god, running, why of all things did their have to be running?

"AHH! *wheeze* BEA!! STOP!! AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!"
she was in no way a runner like Bea and if anything would prove to be their down fall as she stopped running, her legs resembling jelly rather than bone. "Ohh going to puke..." She didnt think they would be chased for long, the guy obviously deserved it Bea was not one to go about hitting people randomly...unlike Venice.

"Its- Its over *whew* its over there!" She pointed a wobbly hand towards the battered old Ford Mercury Eight, all 1949's rusty backside of it. It may not have been the ride Bea was looking for but the old machine worked like a treat and it had been Venice first buy since moving to destiny city. How could she not get an American classic? The answers was no, she could not.

Moving her way to the vehicle she forced the door open on her side before leaning over to push the other for Bea, quickly starting the old beauty up as she screamed. "Com'on get in before they rape you with their taser!!" As soon as Bea got in the car Venice would slam down on the foot pedal and get the hell out of there...all under the legal speed limit of course.

matisha

Business Vampire

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 pm
"Venice, keep up! Don't think I won't leave ya behind!" She warned her cousin, the little chibi tears in the corner of her eyes still very much visible. She did not want to go to jail! she heard all of the stories! Granted men seemed to have it worse....( you know with the bum rape.) However Bea did not want to join a gang, get crappy tattoo's, carry a sharpened toothbrush and make a living off of selling cigarettes in the bathrooms! Bea had always been a little bit of a bad girl yet she knew she was not that bad, she was not meant for prison! She was meant for feathered beds and jack'n'coke and pretty clothes! Jail clothes would sooooo not suit me! She could not be caught! If this taught her cousin anything she hoped it taught her the importance of cardio and unblackened lungs. Bea herself was a gymnast and generally quite flexable, where as Venice was dying Bea had not even began to sweat, she was quite serious when she made the oath of running all day if she had to...

She shook her head and felt her arms flapping in all directions again, maybe she thought if she did that quick enough she would take flight and escape to the skies... "Man you are so unhealthy! You have run for twenty seconds and you look like is reaper is a'knocking!" She felt like faceplanting the concrete, however when all hope was lost she heard words that made her want to leap for joy. Her eyes darted around to take in the sight of her cousins car. She could have kissed her if she was not previously occupied with her goal to stay out of jail. She had watched those American cop shows, she knew what these police were like, they would pull a gun without warning. HOLY CRAP THIS PLACE HAD THE DEATH PENALTY! Bea could feel a little bit of her soul trying to run away, maybe she was being overdrmatic but for some reason this made her run faster. Had she killed that guy when she hit him? Suddenly she was not too sure.

Crap, crap, crap, crap! CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!

She told herself to calm down, there was a car, everything was going to be okay! Venice was here to save her, she would not let her die! "Oh my God! I love you, I love you, I love you." It was then that Bea realised Venice was not longer chasing after her... and that she had run straight passed the car, then tazzers were brought into the calculation and whatever sanity the English girl had left suddenly went pop. "Nooo! Do not leave me!" She cried turning around and diving at the car, leaping into her seat like her life depended on it. Her heart was racing, the truth was Bea had not had this kind of a rush in a long time... and despite everything, she was enjoying herself.

Yet that did not mean she wanted to stick around. "DRIVE, FOR THE LOVE OF THANATOS DRIVE!" Bea yelled looking over at her cousin half tempted to reach over and put her own foot on the extracellular. However before she had a chance they were off, Bea fell back into her seat and struggled with her belt in-case he cousin was as much of a horrible driver as she was runner. She held onto her bag tight and stuck her head out to look behind, just in time to see the security guards disappear behind them, she stuck out her tongue and pulled down her eyelid as one last ******** you. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. You did not catch me! Beatrix Malloroyx leaned back in her seat, closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief.

Now her cousin could have her hug! She leaned over and wrapped her arms around Venice, throwing her bag out of the way as she did so. "I am so happy to see you again! that was sooo cool! If life here always so exciting! We should do it again!" She giggled hugging her cousin tighter, cutting off her air supply and generally making it hard for her to drive.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:23 am
Venice could do many things, roller derby, wicked street art and a mean Jack Daniels and coke. But driving while having her windpipe hugged from an over excited 18yr old? She had yet to master that skill.

"KAA-KIDDO *cough-cough* BEA!! - Woman, you trying to get us killed!" She managed to praise the arms from around her as she navigated the roads, cars that barely missed her honking in anger as she swerved to gain composure. Was it worrying this thing didnt have air bags? She would have to look into it. She smiled at her enthusiastic cousin as she pushed her back into her own seat, her sunglasses now firmly back on her face as she started to fumble for a cigarette, the slick movements of an age old smoker getting it lit within seconds. She needed it. As soon as Beatrix had mentioned the excitement in Destiny City all she could think about was her recent transformation, something she could never tell her in case it endangered her life...which she was doing just by smoking and driving this car but that never occurred to Venice.

"Ha, you can say that, although I doubt most people get off a plane and nearly get arrested for GBH! I don't think i need to ask what happened do I?"
She mumbled with a "I know only too well what happened" look as she inhaled on the white stick. The whole city was passing before them as they drove further and further into it centre. Malls, shops, restaurants, schools - all passed in blurred seconds as Venice punched her way through the journey. She needed to get her relative back to safety before she did put anyone else in danger, which knowing their family, would defiantly happen. And now there was two of them. In one place....this couldnt be good.

"So was your flight ok? My a** hurt for a week after mine so be prepared for that! I set up your room in my room for a while, sorry my place is way too small. I was gonna stuff you on the settee but...i like that settee and your fat a** will probably destroy it. Have you heard from your placement yet?"

Question after question, did this girl ever shut up?...Apparently not!

"Have you rang your mum yet? How is Aunt Nicky? and your Dad? Kiddo I can't even tell you how much I've missed a sane person to talk too!"

That was the understatement of the year.

matisha

Business Vampire

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am
"Really? I thought that is how people greeted each other in this country, if you can get shot for J-walking I thought punching someone was the normal greeting here." She rolled her eyes, Venice could say nothing about almost getting arrested, if she was anything like the whirlwind she was when she was younger Bea would have not been surprised if she was permanently tagged. Truthfully it was one of the reasons she could not wait to move in with her, the two together were a destructive force. One that had spent a few years apart, they had some catching up to do, some serious catching up and that meant trouble for everyone else. "Besides the pig earned it, nobody touches this for free!" She stated not really thinking that sentence through, she blinked and realised she had made herself sound like a streetwalker but tried to pretended that she did not notice, with any luck it was fly straight over her cousins head anyway. She doubted she was that sharp.

Bea did not expect the apartment to be huge, however she also did not expect to be sharing a room. She guessed it could be fun, she would just have to think of it like a sleepover... she could draw things on her in her sleep. "Fair enough as long as you do not snore, I can see those lungs of yours sucking up enough air to shake the windows. Do you still fart in your sleep?" It seemed like the banter between the girls was going to bounce back and forth for a while to come. If it was anyone else she would have been strangling them right now, however she knew Venice cared about her more from these words than she did the sentimental ones. "I have talked to that Kate woman, I start like tomorrow, she seems like a real hard a**. Never the less it is a dream job, enough to make me move into hick territory anyway. I am surprised that you have not turned into a redneck yet, I was expecting a straw hat and overall's." Bea could not wait to start her placement, she had wanted to be a make-up artist for as long as she could remember.

When she was little she used to steal her mothers make-up, she had been coating herself in the stuff since she was about seven, however as she got older her tastes changed and now she took joy from doing the more artistic things, her particular favourite were horror sets, she loved monsters and fake blood.

When she was asked about her family all she could do was smile, she could not wait to move away and spread her own wings, however now the time had come so fast and she was already a little home sick, she was not the kind of girl to admit it or turn back, it would get easier in time, she would just have to keep reminding herself that. "Not yet, I will before I go to bed, at least than I will know she is awake, need to get used to the time difference. They are both fine, they said they will come down to visit in a month or two, after I am settled." She told them they did not have to, however you knew how parents got when their baby was living without them for the first time, besides they wanted to check up on Venice's mum, they had not really seen each other in the flesh since... Just for a moment Bea spoke in a sincere voice. "I have missed you too.... and you fat a**." Well it started off that way but got more high pitched and annoying as the sentence went along, they could not get all soppy now. That was not how they rolled.

Then she saw something that made her eyes widen and a huge smile erupt onto her face. It was godly, heavenly, she had missed it almost as much as she missed her cousin. She put her head and torso out of the window, her hair blowing all over the place, she looked a little like a fluffy ginger dog. "BURGER KING!" She shouted, she had not seen one of those since what felt like forever, she thought they had all shut down and died. "I DEMAND YOU TO PULL OVER! I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU GET AS LONG AS IT IS SUPER SIZED AND COVERED IN CHEESE!" She chuckled, looking back towards the black haired girl. Venice needed to be corrected, it was not that Bea was the only sane one here. She was just the only person as insane as herself. The Molloroyx's had a unique brand of crazy which was obviously genetic.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:09 am
Of course such a statement would not fly just past Venice! She had honed her ears to pick up any sexual innuendos in a 5 mile radius. Beatrix was out of luck.

"Your prices have always been cheap sweetie, am sure you could have worked out a deal. Fifty pee goes a long way over her, why am sure he could have had you all night! And NO, I do not fart...am a lady....so...I mean yes, yes I do!"
she stated with a laugh as she threw a grin over at her cousin, oh this was going to be so much fun, she had to work out a way to perform said act on kiddo's head, it was a must.

"Oh god this place gets to you, you slowly start pronouncing everything like its a question, and the people! God, they are just so nice!! I have never seen someone sell me smokes with a grin on like these people! Its like you just showered them with gold, its...creepy. Give me a miserable mother ******** at a Co-op any day!"

Any further thought was obliterated with the high squeal that was the Burger King request, but what really struck her soul was the thought they were closing down over the big pond. "What! No...no Bea, dont tell me that!! Please tell me there is still a Burger King round the corner from my house? Please Kiddo, your hurting my head by joking like that! Its the only reason why I would ever, EVER, return to England!" She quickly pulled into the drive-through with a sense of purpose, her mouth watering even if she had only just eaten food. Every moment of the day was a moment for a cheese burger.

"Girl what do you want? Sixteen Whoppers?.....Eighteen, what was I thinking, am with you! Those thighs need substance!" She couldn't stop her lips curling into a smile, it was so long since she could just be herself without fear of judgement or hatred. She couldn't remember the last time she was this relaxed...and having a great time!

"Can't wait till you get over the jet lag, I am going to take you out to the best places...to get pissed! And HA! I forgot the best bit! You can no longer buy any alcohol here!! Girl you is Illegal!! Sucks to be yooooouuu!!!"

matisha

Business Vampire

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 am
"You make no sense woman, this silly country has dummed you down, not that you were any genius to begin with." Bea looked on at her cousin rather confused, though she could tell she was probably trying to insult her in some way. If she was not paying for this damn food she might have kicked her, it was so odd seeing the divers wheel in the wrong place. This American's... everything was backwards here, by the sound of it people were included. "Happy? What is wrong with these people. I do not think I can stand a town full of smiling robots. I can not stand morning people." She hoped that was not the case, Bea was a zombie in the morning and she dared not think about going into work to be greeted by grins, smiling people scared her... it was like aliens came down and messed with their brains, I mean what is there to be so damn happy about? Seriously.

She did not care about the obscene amount of food Venice wanted, after all it was not like she was paying! "I do not care as long as its deep fried and covered with cheese, I could eat a horse! But a cow will do just fine!" She nodded, she was not picky at the moment, she just wanted fooooooood. Bea was not one of this girls who dieted... she would take a cheese burger over a salad every day.

Her cousins next statement hit her like a bullet. "Wha-" She began, her eyes widening. It was her turn to run short on breath now, she had just got used to being able to buy drinks without fake ID, this was just so not fair! She clenched at her heart, feeling the damn thing start to fail. "You are joking! I just got my ID. Man your right, life sucks! Turn this car around I am going back!" She looked back towards the direction of the airport, she would... but she was sure those guards where still after her. She let out a loud moan, like her partner had just fallen in combat. Ruffling her ginger locks violently, she would not have come if this was not the case... it earned her some off looks from the man taking their order, that was for sure.

This. Sucked. BALLS!

"Good thing I packed in case of an emergency, you do not think its clothes in those cases, do you?" She asked, taking out a couple of bottles from the bag that was in-front of her. She was going to celebrate tonight, if her new roommate liked the fact or not! Bea was planning to go on a huge shopping spree, this she did not need to pack anything that she could not buy... like alcohol and cigarettes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 am
Venice couldn't wipe the smile of her face if she wanted too. The girl hadn't been here five minutes and she was already the centre of attention for all the wrong reasons. But that's why she loved her, she was crazy and crazy ran though the family...and then back again. Stopping at the tannoy she cried out the orders, extra of everything with a side of grease and onion rings to boot. It would hardly touch the sides when Venice consumed it and she knew Bea was just the same.

"Haha, I can't believe you! How the heck did you get that past customs? Wait I don't want to know, unless it involved your stomach and condoms then I need details."
She wasn't saying that her cousin was a drug mule or anything but the thought humoured her even more. Beatrix wouldn't stand a chance of doing anything like that, it was just fact!

"Well I may be convinced to buy you some if you do something for me!" Her sing song voice warned of trouble but what it actually may be was unsure. But it stank of favours and slavery.

"I have a party coming up, something the girls at the Roller Derby have planned and well - "
She leaned over so her face was mere inches away as she breathed heavy, eyes wide and mouth puckered, it was a nightmarish sight! "Do my make up for meeeeeeeeee, do me, do me, do me, DOOOO MEEE!!!!" Grabbing her cousin with both hands (while still driving slowly forward) she shook her manically till she agreed to do it or knocked her out, it was only those choices. It didnt matter that they had an audience at the collection booth, didnt matter at all. All that mattered was that these two were back together and preparing to destroy the world. One burger at a time.

matisha

Business Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces