Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Chaotic Multiverse Theory
The 4th Wall - General Discussion & OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What exactly are you?
  Animal, Plant or Mineral
  Alien
  Zombie
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  A delicious amorphous blob!
  Something with a horrifying number of facial tentacles
  A brain in a jar
  One of the many varieties of kaiju
  Confused as hell
View Results

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
True, but I wasn't just questing for the sake of questing. I was also hoping to do some outside socializing (not that anyone actually posted to chat in my quest thread, nor could I find a charity to sneak into that didn't make my eyes bleed or my brain melt just by reading the front page) and maybe getting in a bit of advertising for our guild in the process. But, of course, I made the mistake of sharing one of my hypothetical evil schemes with Blaze. You see, I saw the Antique Marionette being sold during the 12 days of Recolormas and realized if I bought one to sell on the Marketplace my quest would be over. Naturally, despite my assertion that we shouldn't waste money on Gaia for items we don't actually want, Blaze snagged one anyway and gifted it to me last night once the first time purchase 7-day paypal cash lock was over. Naturally, I had no idea he had actually bought it because of the delay between the purchase and when he was actually able to send it to me.

I swear, sometimes he has the makings of an evil genius.
emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 pm
... holy crap. he's a genius and an idiot combined. what kind of Oxy-- oh, wait, he works with Omekamon, the- king- a paradoxial digimon. *facepalm* forget that. anyway... at least he didn't get anything for me.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Heh, we've certainly given Omekamon a distinct characterization considering all we had to work with initially was the official artwork and the knowledge that it was used as a "fail" digimon for the Pendulum X virtual pet series, basically filling the same niche as Numemon and Sukamon before it. Of course, Omekamon would have been just a strictly comic relief 4th wall breaking digimon if me and Blaze hadn't decided he should evolve into Chaosmon. Opening up that particular can of worms has caused nothing but terrifying, physics defying, sanity breaking amounts of trouble. And that was all Blaze's doing. What started out as a semi-recurring joke character for my Xros Wars fanfic really took on a life of its own after partnering up with Blaze, thereby gaining the ability to actually evolve.

Don't forget, we probably haven't seen the last of Celestial Chaosmon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:34 pm
Happy New Year!

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:09 am
So, in case you're wondering where the sudden inspiration to reboot the Funbari Onsen RP thread came from, I blame the fact that there were a lot of new chapters to read on Mankin-Trad last night including a two part Shaman King Zero story focusing on Hao's past as a sequel to the original fan book's "Mappa Douji" special chapter. You know the world is a mess when Hao is treated as the protagonist in his story.

And, of course, a new chapter of Shaman King Flowers dealing with Hana's on-going training adventure inside the Great Spirit where he has now entered a society where the residence are permanently locked in World War II not aware that they've already died. Of course, once Hana started on his half-assed explanation of all that to his host, a Japanese Fighter pilot who had been shot down on a small island thinking he just had to rebuild his plane to rejoin the war, it was brought up that Hana himself must also somehow belong within that society to have gotten there. But Hana, being the little slacker that he is about his education, both academic and shamanic, doesn't really know what that means. Still, he's been itching for a fight so it looks like Hana's finally getting what he wants in a roundabout fashion. He's probably going to want to kick his uncle in the face again for that eventually.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:34 pm
and -now- most of my muses decided to come back, unfortunately, -one- is still missing. *glares at chewed through steel chain and leash* such is the life of an RPer i guess.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 pm
Muses are quite fickle beings, aren't they?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 am
So, was I the only one who saw the new "animal avatar bases" and started thinking now we're going to have to keep an eye out for that "strange cat player" like in the .hack// series?  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 am
heh, i was thinking that, and 'oh crap, gotta hide from koneko-sama before he curses us with bad luck like Vash and Haruko!'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:26 pm
Heh, but of course those two aren't anthropomorphic, nor are they actually talking cats, so I think we're fairly safe from that sort of trouble for now.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:12 pm
You know, I really wasn't expecting Lightning Returns to take so long with the whole "you have thirteen days to save everyone's souls to be reborn in a new world" premise, but apparently you really can rack up an insane amount of time from abusing the Chrono Stasis ability. And I still haven't finished the game. @_@;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:59 pm
Oh my, Banchou Mamemon and Bao Hackmon, I approve. I was wondering when they would start to flesh out Hackmon's evolution line. And, as one of the oldest digimon families around, it seems fitting that the Mamemonz have been given a Banchou form.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:54 pm
Hey Jared, this might not help with your writer's block, but you've definitely got to see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WhA5OJ9KuQ  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:08 pm
Crystal Mizuka
Hey Jared, this might not help with your writer's block, but you've definitely got to see this:

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WhA5OJ9KuQ

seen it, it was amusing, to be sure, surprised no one's tried doing a Prisma Illya one yet.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:36 pm
Kuukyo_Fushichou
Crystal Mizuka

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WhA5OJ9KuQ

seen it, it was amusing, to be sure, surprised no one's tried doing a Prisma Illya one yet.

Heh, me and Blaze still need to watch that one.  
Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff