Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] A hero's day off (Özge x Cythraul)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 am
User Image The lioness hung up her cape. Literally.

Well, at least for today... the battered female needed some 'me time'. After spending a majority of her adult life actively aiding all sorts who needed her help. Vanquishing villains! Protecting the peasants! Her body ached.

The muscular framed she-lion still maintained a gracefulness that couples with those of the feminine persuasion. The scars that raked her flank seemed to mix and mingle with her natural and flamboyantly colored fur. In the shade of a tree, Özge was rolled onto her back. Her tender tummy exposed as she snaked side to side playfully, brushing her back into the dirt. She had no plans for today... the lioness went with the wind. Deciding spur of the moment sort of activities. She was rather carefree... which accounts to her peculiar profession.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

He was wandering. A day away from the sea was like hell for him but he wanted to wander the lands he had wandered when he was a cub. The scalding sun was nothing new for him although it did make it that much hotter with his dark fur and no ocean breeze to cool him down. That's when something caught his eye, a dust cloud beneath a tree. Yes, a dust cloud beneath a tree that very much made him confused. Of all the things he had not seen that, dust clouds moving and such but not staying in one spot.

Moving closer Cythraul came to find out it was not a dust cloud, but a lioness rolling about like a cub. "Ye havin' fun there?" His milky eyes set on her, he was probably going to get a question of, how can you see me sort of thing. What can you do?

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Özge was aware that she had company. Honing her skills as a hero made sure that she was vigilant. However, the lioness wasn't a worrisome one. Meaning she didn't bother to see WHO was coming. Even though she was aware someone was there.

Continuing her business, the female kept that same pleasant smile pressed to her maw. Her ears flickering slightly with each of Cythraul's deliberate steps closer. Once he was looming beside Özge, the lioness finally peeked a single eye open. Grinning broadly up at the stranger in response to his question.

Oooohhh. He looked mysterious! Not quite villainous... those eyes of his were cloudy. Was he blind? Oh! Oh! Could he be a sagely blind teacher to help fine tune her skills as a hero!?

Her thoughts went a mile a minute. And while she did notice his white eyes, any questions that came out went on to ask of this male's mysterious 'abilities'. He MUST be a sage after all! Look at his blind self!

The lioness hopped up, shaking her flank briefly before bowing her head. "I'm sorry sir... you picked the wrong day to choose me as a disciple. It's my day off. I'm not looking for a mentor today." Her tail fanned behind her slowly as the female picked her head up. "Maybe tomorrow~?"

Her fractured response would have seemed out of nowhere to anyone else.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:34 pm
Cythraul looked at her confused. She seemed rather deliberate in her movements but when she sparked up he was taken aback, albeit he didn't not allow such surprise to show on his face. Training taught him emotions could sometimes get your hurt, or worse. She did seem a mite friendly with her grinning face. She sure did have some bright colors.

Mentor? Day off? What in the blazes did that mean? He blinked once, then twice and then just stared at her. Though his expression didn't change, he was looking at her incredulously. Honestly this femme was crazy, then again the hot sun could know a few screw loose anyway.

"What ye mean mentor?" the dark male asked, "Not lookin fer a mentor? Aye, you've got a few screws loose ain't ya lass."

Could he bat her and get away with it? Probably. Should he? No, probably not.

"I only came ta see what ye were up ta. Not to be no mentor. I don even know what I be mentoring ya in." he stated.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:50 am
Özge squinted at the male, her face saying it all. She just didn't understand. A lioness like her couldn't understand 'normal' folks when they tried to reason with her.

Wise lions didn't ask so many obvious questions...

With a sigh, she deflated. Pulling back to sit on her bottom. This male wasn't anything special! But it took her a while to realize... this was her day off. So it DIDN'T matter that this male wasn't 'the one' mentor she needed. "Opps... my mistake then. I assumed because of your eyes." She stated matter-o-factly. Motioning with her paw towards his face. "So, what did you come over here for?" Özge finally pondered, finding it queer for a lion to seek her out. Normally she had to force herself onto others in vain a attempt to help with something or another. Her tail flickering briefly, the lioness tilted her head this way and that. Inspecting the seemingly blind lion. "You smell salty..." Özge commented, after ventured to get a whiff of his scent.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:56 pm
Cythraul gazed at her like a statue, his eyes not moving from their rooted position. His tail flicked every so often but he once again took on the patient form.

Goodness this lioness was a strange one...

He ignored what she said about his eyes, "I came ta find out what ye were doing in da dirt. Kickin' up a dust storm there." A strange creature to kick up a storm other than the other creatures. He gave a throaty yawn until she spoke up about his scent, "I come from da sea." He responded, now they were getting off track.

"Yer distractin me." He snapped, a little more than he should've. Annoyance flickered over him again. "I must be gettin' on though. It was... er.... nice ta meet ya." Even though she was strange. "Er, continue fightin' whatever it is ye be fightin'. I just wanted to be saying hello ta ye. And compliment yer fightin' scars. Try ta stay safe."

He didn't think she'd be too much of a good fit for his pride and decided that moving on to look for more to bring in might be better. Although she was interesting and might be someone he would run into again.

"Take it easy spunky girl." He chuckled before departing.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces