Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
[Deck/Adv] Jurrac Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaakati

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:19 pm
Okay so i recently decided to make a Jurrac deck and have had mixed success so far. 1st of all here is the list

Main Deck

Monsters:
~ Jurrac Gallim x2
~ Jurrac Aeolo x3
~ Jurrac Monoloph x1
~ Jurrac Guaiba x3
~ Jurrac Dino x3
~ Jurrac Ptera x3
~ Jurrac Herra x2
~ Hyper Hammerhead x1
~ Jurrac Velo
~ Super Ancient Dinobeast x1
~ Kinka-Byo x1

Spell:
~ Fossil Dig x3
~ Shrink x2
~ Rush Recklessly x1
~ Mystical Space Typhoon x1
~ Solidarity x2
~ Monster Reborn x1
~ Dark Hole x1
~ Heavy Storm x1
~ Rekindling x1
~ Molten Destruction x2

Trap
~ Royal Decree x1
~ Seven Tools Of The Bandit x1
~ Torrential Tribute x1
~ Dust Tornado x1
~ Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
~ Bottomless Trap Hole x1
~ Mirror Force x1

Extra Deck:

~ Jurrac Giganoto x3
~ Jurrac Velphito x1
~ Jurrac Meteor x1
~ Grenosaurus x2

This is my deck as it stands.

Any and all feedback welcome. Where do i go from here?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:51 pm
May want to add Kinka-Byo to your deck. It will let you special Aelo from the grave on it's summon, and then you can use aelo's effect and get something else. And Kinka-Byo returns to your hand at end phase.  

Devil-Steel

Demonic Sex Symbol

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am
Where are those rekindling for Aelo and Gallim? Also, I'd go to 2 or 3 copies of Giganato since there is plenty of ways to get him out and onto the field.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:19 pm
Decol-Steel
May want to add Kinka-Byo to your deck. It will let you special Aelo from the grave on it's summon, and then you can use aelo's effect and get something else. And Kinka-Byo returns to your hand at end phase.

Thats actually a rather good idea. I'm going to try that out.

Naru_Uchiha007
Where are those rekindling for Aelo and Gallim? Also, I'd go to 2 or 3 copies of Giganato since there is plenty of ways to get him out and onto the field.

I have considered rekindling, the idea of what could essentially be 3 monster reborns (Aeolo combo) is appealing, I think I'm going to try it out. As for the Giganato as stated in the original post, I have 2 more on order.

Thanks to you both for your input, it is highly appreciated.  

Shaakati

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:44 am
Ah, ok. I didn't see that in the original post which is why I asked. Also, to throw it in there, I am not to fond of Solidarity in Jurracs when I run them. I often sub those with Forbidden Lances since it gives another means of ATK point reduction in the deck. 3 Shrinks and 3 Lances are always a good thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:49 am
Naru_Uchiha007
Ah, ok. I didn't see that in the original post which is why I asked. Also, to throw it in there, I am not to fond of Solidarity in Jurracs when I run them. I often sub those with Forbidden Lances since it gives another means of ATK point reduction in the deck. 3 Shrinks and 3 Lances are always a good thing.

The only thing stopping me getting forbidden lances is that they are relatively expensive, will keep an eye out for them though.  

Shaakati

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:38 am
I will agree that they are relatively expensive, but if you can get them they are one of the best investments ever. I use those in Jurracs and Gladiator Beasts. Such a good card since it's relatively chainable.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:43 pm
i would throw in a jurrac hera expecially with all the jurrac monsters you have once one that is in defense mode is destroyed you can special hera from your hand i would also throw in a molten destruction  

fayt91

Greedy Fatcat

Shaakati

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:47 pm
fayt91
i would throw in a jurrac hera expecially with all the jurrac monsters you have once one that is in defense mode is destroyed you can special hera from your hand i would also throw in a molten destruction

Ive had 2 jurrac Herra in there from the start. But thanks for the advice on molten destruction, good call. Im going to update the list now add it in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 am
Just another suggestion, but here is a monster line up I used once before that seemed to work fairly well.

Jurrac Aello x3
Jurrac Stauriko x2
Jurrac Guaiba x3
Jurrac Dino x3
Jurrac Velo x2
Jurrac Herra x2 (combos with Stauriko)
Jurrac Monoloph x2
Jurrac Gallim x2

Stauriko is almost to good not to be running in the deck since he leaves you with 2 Jurrac tokens on the field if he gets killed in battle. Not only that, but it leave tribute fodder if your decide to run Jurrac Titano or even Jurrac Tyrannus. Though, I do advise against using either unless you make a build tuned specifically to getting them out.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:25 am
Naru_Uchiha007
Just another suggestion, but here is a monster line up I used once before that seemed to work fairly well.

Jurrac Aello x3
Jurrac Stauriko x2
Jurrac Guaiba x3
Jurrac Dino x3
Jurrac Velo x2
Jurrac Herra x2 (combos with Stauriko)
Jurrac Monoloph x2
Jurrac Gallim x2

Stauriko is almost to good not to be running in the deck since he leaves you with 2 Jurrac tokens on the field if he gets killed in battle. Not only that, but it leave tribute fodder if your decide to run Jurrac Titano or even Jurrac Tyrannus. Though, I do advise against using either unless you make a build tuned specifically to getting them out.

Stauriko is bad for the same reason Cloudian - Sheep cloud is bad. it has to be destroyed by battle. Would be much better if it just said destroyed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 am
It still provides a bluff to your opponent. Usually, when cards go face down, they tend to be Spirit Reaper, Marshmellon (my locals), or a ryko. Also, he tends to be personal tech to fit into the theme of a Pure-Jurrac build.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

fayt91

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm
tyrannus is good also cuz you can just fill his field with tokens and keep attacking them  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:01 pm
fayt91
tyrannus is good also cuz you can just fill his field with tokens and keep attacking them

I think you're thinking about Jurrac Spinos. He fills your opponent's field with tokens.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

fayt91

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
fayt91

I think you're thinking about Jurrac Spinos. He fills your opponent's field with tokens.

Ya spinos my bad  
Deck Database

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces