Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
the scary story contest....OF DOOM!!! winner is -I- Vaine -I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite part of halloween?
  the candy
  the costumes
  the decorations
  the overall spookieness
View Results

Gustav Hield

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 am
Well, I just wanted to share my experience. I'm not making this up or had searched in the net far and wide. You could at least try, you won't see anything like this in the internet except here. Tell me you've seen this already and I'll prove you wrong.

These past few weeks, I was really stressed out due to finishing my architectural plates as my final exams. Our professor gave us a short time span to finish all those plates so I had no choice but to stay up all night finishing it. Anyway, last Sunday, I was trying to finish a plate that would be passed the very next day, so I started 8:00 in the evening inking everything that was drawn. I was working our living room, since my drawing table was there and because it was easier to work in a spacious room. I was working on my plates until everyone was already in bed. It was already pass 11:00 when I've finished everything. I'm not thinking of anything scary that time because I was a panicking a bit and at the same time relieved because I've finished my work. I was fixing my things, when suddenly the door of our bathroom shut. I didn't mind it because I'm positive that no one went there because the stairs are directly at my back and I'm pretty sure that no one went down and went to the bathroom because anyone who would go there should pass right through me first. I didn't mind it and went upstairs already to have a rest. A few days later, that was Wednesday I think, I started planning on my next final plate, and so I was left alone in the living room. This time I planned not to sleep because I've just started it and I would be good as dead if I would not be able to pass it on time for the next day. So I was really desperate on finishing it. It was really silent and I thought it would be best to work that way. I was with my older brother all throughout the night until 3:00 in the morning, but not too long he went to bed. Now I completely alone in our living room. I was concentrating on my work, and the bathroom door suddenly kept on shutting, actually BANGING. As if someone was inside or something that I CAN'T see was intentionally distracting me. I got really irritated, scared and told myself, "Why do these things happen whenever I'm busy?" I tried to focus myself to my work, but I now feel goosebumps. So, I got my rosary in bag and wore it to make me feel protected somehow. I continued as the door bangs. I took a glimpse on the wall clock to look at the time. he time now was 3:48 am. I courageously stood up and went near the door. I was already halfway near it, when I saw a someone peeking on the door. I wasn't really sure if what I'm seeing was true, or was it my figment of imagination, or was because I really needed to get some rest. I was really scared. I was sweating cold droplets. I just turned my back as if I didn't see anything and proceeded to my drawing table. I was really scared that moment. I told myself, "That's nothing. Continue working." I checked the wall clock, it's almost 4. I sat down my chair and the door started shutting again. I closed my eyes for awhile and prayed. Until the door stopped shutting and it was left open. I finally calmed down and continued my work until 5:30 am and went to school without taking any rest. Soon as I reached the university I told my classmates about the experience I had. They were all staring at me as if I was saying something silly, or as if I'm a psycho. It was very silent when suddenly one of my classmates breaks the silence and blurted out, "You said you were working at pass 3:00 am that time, right? Maybe that was a demon.", "A demon"? I asked suspiciously but my voice was a bit shaky. "Yes, a demon. You heard me right. 3:00 am is the devil's hour. Satan usually frees his demons at that time in the morning to spread havoc." he responded. Then I came to realize, maybe he was right. Maybe it was a demon, trying to distract me. Maybe it was testing me. Maybe it wants me to fail in my subjects. It was scaring me so that I would loose focus and stop working. On my way home, I prayed to God and thanked him for protecting me from such creatures of the darkness. Well, I had no choice. This wouldn't be the last time I would be experiencing this. I'm pretty sure that I would be meeting, feeling and seeing many more of them as time passes by. An Architecture student like me would face these freaky experiences. No choice, I need to stay up late. neutral Well, that's the scariest experience I had in my 16 years of existence. I hope it thrilled you even for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 pm
It was a dark dull foggy evening.All you could hear was the sound of floors creeking endlessly.The weird thing was that no one was to be seen around.No one except one short girl.She sat on the floor of her house crying, for she missed her old house.The one she had inhabited in her whole life except for now.The girls name is Taya.Shes a very odd girl not many people like her.Shes odd for she talks to herself and avoids conversation at all times.Many people have seen her talking to nothing but air before.It is because Taya has the gift or curse to be able to see souls of the dead.At her old house often times she had conversations with many of the lingering souls that dwell there.They told her there names how they died and why they are still lingering on earth.Taya's favorite one was a soul named Joe.Joe had died from being murdered by his best friend.His death was horrible.His intestines were ripped thoroughly out of his body and his body was thrown in the forest left for animals to eat him.Joe warns Taya about her gift one day he says seeing all of us isn' t always a good thing.He then told her about a demon of which he had meet named Shi.Shi would brutally murder anything it seen or heard no matter what it was or how big it was.It kills animals, humans, and anything that moves.Taya ignored Joe's warning and continued talking to the dead.One day Taya had to move for her mother could no longer pay for there house so they had to move in a more affordable place.They moved it what use to be Taya's grandparents old house.The house is big white has creaking floors.The cabinets open and close but thats just because its so old.Taya didnt like the idea of leaving but she decided it was for the best.All except in this new house there were no souls to talk to none except one Taya meet named Shi.Taya didn't realize it was the Shi Joe warned her about.Taya thought nothing of the name and continued talking to Shi.Shi filled Taya's mind with thoughts unlike any she ever had before.Taya started to act out her thinking soon she caused pain to many lives.When people asked her why she claimed she didnt do it and acted as if she knew nothing of what they were talking about.Taya had became very violent she kicked, hit, screamed at, and bit people.Taya didn't know of the times when her anger overcame her what happened.The truth was that Shi had taken over her very soul!So she was able to control Taya but, only when Taya's anger raged. Taya came upon this boy he looked at her and stated your weird Taya then angrily pushed the boy down and started punching him.She continued this until the boy was no longer conscious.The boys eyes were blue he had bruises everywhere.Once Taya was done she went and walked home.Once she got home she had no memory of what had just happened.Shi's soul came out of Taya's body to talk to her.Taya asked shi why was it that she couldn't remember her trip back home.Shi suggested that since many kids were playing ball maybe a ball hit her and made her forget.Taya didn't buy the story.No something must have happened!!!I remember walking then I seen this boy after that I don't know what happened.Shi giggled evilly maybe your to forgetful she boasted.Shi your acting rather unusual is everything alright with you Taya asked.Everything is fine you worry to much Shi stated.Shi yeah I worry but, ohh well you would be worried to if every time you got mad you couldn't remember what happened Taya said. Shi smiled and said there is a reason for that you see Taya you are my puppet and I the master.What are you saying wait you mean you've been controlling me!Yes took you long enough to figure it out your pathetic imp of a child.Thats it your gonna pay Taya screamed and jumped on top of Shi but she went right through her.Shi smilled evilly and went back into Taya's body.Taya's eyes then glistened a dark bloody color red, and her teeth grew sharper.Taya is now being fully controlled by Shi.Shi yelled lets have some fun.Shi went from house to house steeling any object that could be used as a weapon.Afterwords Shi waited till it was morning to strike she went and started stabbing innocent people.There were thirteen people dead lying outside for everyone to see.There bodies were painted with blood and ripped apart.To this day Taya/Shi still goes around searching for there next victum.  

NyaSonozaki

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100

youtubeluverjerlanber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm
lalalalalaalalallalalalalalalaal booooooooooooooo i scared u the end . 4laugh heart heart pick me heart heart cute::  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:25 pm
It was like any other day at Garibaldi High School. A boy by the name of Ian walked into the school like any normal day. He seemed to be happy as of last night when he had just gotten rid of his girlfriend; Kaitlyn. His day as usual started out pretty normal, he went to class, ate lunch, and goofed off with his friends. But what he didn't notice were 2 shadowed girls that lurked and followed him, watching his every move. Ian was in math class at the time when he noticed a mysterious cut on his forehand. Assuming he received a paper cut, he shrugged it off. It was lunch time that things started to get a little weird. Ian was sitting and eating his lunch with his friends when he started to hear a slight buzzing sound. He looked around and found nothing. He turns back to his friends and was about to continue eating, when he hears a whisper right by his ear. “You better watch your back.” The voice whispered quietly. Thinking that one of his friends was messing with him he grinned and turned around to see nothing. He looked around, confused until he meets his friend’s faces. They all asked if he was okay with concerned looks on their faces. He nodded and solemnly sat back down. During the last block of the day, the cut on his hand started to itch like crazy. Asking to leave to go to the nurse’s office, he got it bandaged up, being told not to itch it and to keep the gauze on for at least 24 hours. The school bell finally rang, signaling the end of the school day. When he got home, the cut was still bothering him, so he took the gauze off and started scratching it like no tomorrow. He stopped scratching when he felt something trickle down his hand. Looking down, he immediately drew his uninjured hand away in silent horror. The skin on his hand had started to peel and bled out. He quickly bound it with the gauze and ignored it, hoping it would all go away in the morning. He soon dozed off after finishing his homework while listening to his music. The dream he had that night had been very vivid. He dreamt he had gotten up from his bed, walked downstairs and found a knife. He then proceeded to the door and walked all the way to his best friend’s house. His best friend noticed that he was outside and snuck out to ask what he was doing at that ungodly hour. He led her into her garage and relentlessly stabbed her with the knife. She died that night, with her body parts strewn all over her yard. When Ian woke up the next morning in his bed with blood all over his body, he realized the dream was true. He was terrified to say the least and quickly hid the evidence. A few days after the incident, the police were contacted and the body was never found. Ian was guilt ridden and decided to end his life. He gathered all the body parts and found an abandoned warehouse, where he took the gauze off his still injured hand and wrote, in his blood, his confession. He raised the knife he had hidden away and thrusted it into his body. He slowly lost blood and consciousness, but before he did, he saw 2 girls appear out of the shadows. They both walked up to his bleeding body and peered down at him with twisted grins on their faces. Recognizing their faces immediately, he started to drag his wounded body away from them. The girl of the left had blonde hair and icy blue, green eyes, while the girl on the right had black hair and dark piercing brown eyes. The girl on the left bent down and opened her mouth. “I told you to watch your back.” She whispered darkly. She got up and walked to the door waiting for her companion. The girl on the right bent down as well. “Let this be a warning to you. Never play with a girl’s heart.” She stood up and skipped away from the dying boy and helped her friend close the door. Ian lay there staring at the ceiling as he bled out and died. Let this be a lesson to everyone who’s read to the very end of this story. Watch out for Caroline and Kaitlyn when you visit Garibaldi Secondary School, and to never break a girl’s heart.
I made this story up. Hope you like it! biggrin

ShatteredXReality

Desirable Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Phantom Mutt

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:50 pm
Lost

Running. That's all she could think about doing. Run. Run. Run! She had to get away or she would never see her child again. Who would take care of her daughter? But she heard him closing in on her, getting closer, twigs and leaves breaking behind her. Breathing getting louder. A scream. Bang! Silence.

Her name was Verloren. Lost. A name that never seemed to fit her.She had always been a smart child, always been able to use her surroundings to know where she was, make her way. That's what she did in life, made her way through anything thrown at her. Early unexpected pregnancy? She made due and continued college while taking care of the child. Wedding expenses on top of college loans on top of that baby? She worked two jobs. Husband turns out to be abusive? She left him. Single motherhood? She made due with what she had. Always solving problems, never faltering, giving up. That was Verloren. Always on the path, never Lost like her name.
Verloren started seeing a man by the name of Mörder. He seemed like the perfect boyfriend. He enjoyed the things she did, introduced her to knew things, was great to her daughter, took them all out, even let them stay many nights at his fantastic estate (he was a man of money, of course). Things seemed to be peachy, they were even planning to get married.
On the night of her wedding, Verloren disappeared, leaving her daughter behind at her parents' house. Mörder seemed grief stricken. His beautiful fiance appeared to have left him at the alter, run off to start over, left he and her daughter to wonder why. He was so sad that he went to his families private hunting ground to gather his thoughts, let go of the depression, let out some steam. But he would not be hunting your average prey.
You see, Mörder was not the great person he seemed to be. Mörder was exactly as his own name described. A murderer. And his latest victim was none other than the missing bride. His dear sweet Verloren. Verloren had looked online to find out just whom she was going to marry. She searched his name and found it had been changed several times, all right after young girls had gone missing. Girls that held a shocking resemblance to herself. In fear, she told dear Mörder she could not marry him. You can guess what happened...
Verloren woke up to find herself trapped inside a lodge, no recollection of getting there or where exactly "there" was. In a panic, she scrambled around the building in search of a phone, exit, anything. "Verloren, my sweet," a dark, familiar voice came from the shadows. She froze. "where are you trying to go? You've only just gotten here, don't leave yet," Mörder said, stepping from the darkness. She backed away.
"Leave me alone!" she said, though her eyes betrayed the courageous facade. He tsked.
"Now now. That's no way to speak to the man you were going to promise the rest of your life to. The man you will still promise the rest of your life to. Verloren, just marry me, and we can live happily. You don't have to end up like the others." He was crazy, crazy she thought. He was crazy and she had to find out a way out, had to get back home, had to escape. "Verloren, there's only one way out, and that's to say yes," he cooed. She gulped.
"Yes. Ok, I'll come with you, we'll get married. I'll never leave you." He smiled at her words.
"That's a good girl. Come along then." He led her through room after room before finally coming to a room. He kissed her cheek before opening the door. "Ladies first, my love."
She bolted. Running, though there was only darkness around her, into the chill of the night. Running, with only the thought of escape, of home. He heard him curse behind her but she did not hear him follow. Maybe he would let her go. She kept running only until she had to stop and catch her breath. It was so cold, and she had no idea where she was. Was she heading in the right direction? She couldn't call for help, he would hear her. Verloren looked around, trying to gather her surroundings. She couldn't be Lost, she was never Lost, never fit her name.
From the darkness she heard a crackling of twigs. Ducking behind a tree, she peaked out, just in time to see her captor. He held a gun. She was being hunted, now. "Verloren! Love come out, we can talk about this!" he called. She ran again, trying to be quiet but impossible on the crunchy terrain of a fall forest. She heard him behind her, now, having given away her position. But he seemed far. She had to keep running. Running. If she didn't make it out, who would be there for her child, who would love her as only a mother could? Who? Who? Run. Run!
He was catching up with her now, she could hear it, smell it, feel it in her bones. She started crying as she ran, blurring her own vision. She finally admitted that she was, indeed, Verloren. She was Lost. She opened her mouth and let out a scream of defeat before she was struck. A shot rang out in the forest as she fell, fell to her knees, her hands, and then to the ground. "Now we can be together forever," he whispered. And then there was silence.

A woman is smiling. She has just started seeing the man of her dreams. Vrah is the perfect boyfriend, and he's just asked her to marry him. He says she reminds him of a girl he once knew, but unfortunately she got Lost in her own life. But he knew she wouldn't get Lost because she was different. They were in love.

A woman from your area is missing. She was set to be married in a few days. Her fiance, Vrah Anonymný, is very worried, and would like to see her home safe. If you have any clues to find this missing woman, please contact your local police.

(A story I wrote a few years back and never had a use for. The names of the man have significance, by the way. Google translate it lol.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 am
WATER
Outside, the dark firmament was lit by jagged bolts of lightning. The sky was a roar with rolling peals of thunder, one after other like artillery in some celestial war. The little girl looked out her window glumly, waiting for the storm to let up so she could go play in the garden.

There was no one else in the house except her, everything was as quiet and still as a cemetery. Abruptly, she heard a crash. She turned around, heart palpitating against her small chest. The lights had been turned off but the flash of lightning had illuminated her room enough to reveal a pair of shinning cerulean eyes looking straight at her. It was one of her dolls; it had fallen off the shelf and was now sitting on the floor opposite the child.

The child let out a sigh of relief but stopped midway. The supposedly lifeless doll stood up from where it sat its elegant red satin dress rustling. The little doll looked intently at her with her hands folded daintily across her lap, then she parted her pretty lips and smiled, but all her teeth were pointed, like a row of small, sharp needles. Unlike adults, the child did not fear the doll, she was ingenuous.

Sheets of rain smashed harder against the window as if trying to break the glass. The doll turned on her heel and walked out of her room, into the dark corridor. She listened to the doll’s footsteps getting fainter in the direction of the bathroom. She could hear the tap being turned and the sound of water spurting out.

Timidly, she left her room and tiptoed to the bathroom. The lights were on and it blinded her for a minute, after staying in the dark so long. Peeking in, the doll was nowhere to be seen. She looked sideways. The bathtub was full of water, crimson water.

She turned the tap off and looked at the crimson water. She could make out her reflection clearly … and something else … a pale, familiar face. She leaned closer to get a better view but saw nothing. Then her hand slipped, plunging her into the crimson water.

When the parents got home from a busy day at work, they found that the only lights on in the entire house were from the bathroom. And when they looked, they filled the silent night with their terrified screams.

The bathtub was overflowing with water, drenching the marble tiled floor. In the tub, were their two daughters scarred bodies, soaked in their own blood. The elder daughter’s cerulean eyes stared back at them sardonically.  

SuiginTou Neko

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

ShatteredXReality

Desirable Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:38 pm
Good luck to everyone! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:03 pm
Thunder roars across a pitch black sky as midnight approaches. A little girl, age 11, struggles to find sleep. Suddenly, something disturbs her slumber. A soft invisable hand rubbed her back gently. Thinking the hand was real, she smiled in her sleep. She opened her eyes. Nothing was in the room with her.
Soon, a dark, mysterious, voice filled the dark room. "Emily," it whispered. The voice caught her attention. "Kill her." The voice haunted her every thought. "Kill who?" she asked. The voice didn't answer. It just kept repeating the same words over and over again. "Kill her," it commanded. She was confused. She squeezed her eyes shut. Tears poured down her cheek. The demon could feel her fear. He knew she was afraid. She reopened her eyes, praying to god,wishing it was all a dream. Like another nightmare that no one dreams of having. She kept her strength and fell deeply asleep.

The next morning, the girl woke up in a cold sweat. She was still frightened over what had happened last night. Raising out of the bed, she hits her head on the railing. Her small head throbs in pain. She rubs her sleepy eyes and quietly slips out of bed. The voice had faded.

A few hours later, she stands at the bus stop, looking back each minute. She was paranoid. What if the demon was following her? She ignored her thoughts. Soon, she arrived at school, assuming everything would be okay. However, it was only the beginning. At recess, she found one of her favorite swings and swung happily until the voice appeared, only this time it brought back a memory. The girl didn't remember the memory clearly because she was only two. She stopped the swing. A fire blazed through her memory. "See, they don't love you. Why do you think your father said he was planning on saving you. Its because he truely doesn't love you. He could've just left you there to burn in ashes!" the demon spoke. The girl began to run. She fell to the ground hopeless and frightened. Tears streamed down her face as the demon began to speak once more. "You're wrong," the girl answered. The memory became worse. The flames rised. "Make it stop!" the girl screamed. She put her hands over her ears. A crowd of people surrounded her. "Why me?" she whimpered. "Emily," called a teacher "whats wrong?" The girl was too scared to answer. She stayed silent. She knew she couldn't trust a teacher, but she told her the story anyways.

Arriving home late that afternoon, her mother was waiting for her. It turns out, her mother had recieved a phone call from the school, awaring her about what happened. Her family had to take action. Mother and father studied about ghosts, auras, demons, and how to prevent them while the little girl was sent off the a hospital for therapy. At the hospital, everything was peaceful. There was no threatening voices to bother her. In fact, her mind went empty. She found this place as a paradise until she found out the truth. The truth was that the nurses thought she was crazy and were forcing her on medication. Her father kept it a secret because he knew it would hurt her. She couldn't trust anyone. When taking therapy, the little boy felt uncomfortable. He didn't know weither to tell them the truth or lies. She chose to tell the truth. They escorted her to an empty room. She sat on the bed and cried herself to hours. "How can this happen to me," she thought. She didn't like being mistaken as a monster. The little girl was unhappy. She stayed in a place that she didn't even belong at for up to 2 weeks total then finally got released. Her mother hugged her tightly.

At home , the hauntings never changed. The voices started up again. Her parents were forced to move her into a diffrent bedroom. At night, her parents gave her a pair of earphones and made her listen to music full blast. A couple of months later, the demon found her. He posscessed her and forced her to obey. She pulled back, not wanting to comitt such crimes. She loved her mother too much and didn't want to let her go. She weeped as she stood by her mothers bed and watched her sleep peacefully. The knife in her hand raised. She forced her arm back. Trying to control her strength she drops the knife. "Don't hurt her," she whispered. The demon was displeased of how the little girl acted. She fell to the ground in fear. Thinking her life was over, the knife slowly turned towards her. Was this the end? The next morning , the mother found a silver knife laying in the child's bed. She became frightened. "What was this doing in your bed?!?!?!?!" her mother said while being concerned. The little girl didn't answer.

Soon, the solutions her parents gave her began to work. Her parents went around the house each week, creating a barrier to where the demon can no longer enter. They even moved the closet infront of the window. Even with the closet there, you can still see a black figure with red eyes. The little girl knew he could no longer harm her. The girl soon had enough of the demon taking control of her life. After a year of being haunted, her heart had grew stronger. In fact, she was so brave that she decided to talk to the demon face to face. The situation was dangerous, but she didn't mind it. "Stay away from the window," her parents warned her. She disobeyed. She told the demon how much she loved her family and how she didn't care about how he never got to experience the same feeling. He became angry. She awared the demon that she was no longer afraid and that he should take his leave. His powers had no effect on her. The demon left her alone.

At age 12, paranormal investigators from Alabama, showed up at the house. They finally found prove that the girl wasn't lying by videos, recordings of voices, scans, and even pictures. She was happy. The investigators interviewed the girl in person. They found her story intresting.

After the hauntings were gone, the girls life completely changed. She was able to happily move on with her life again. She was no longer afraid of the dark, she believed in love again, and most importantly, her family cared about her. She could live a normal life again, only this time, she didn't have to keep secrets.

The haunting may be over, but the little girl, will never forget the year 2007. A haunting like that, can never be forgotten. All of this may not seem true, but it is. This story is 100% true. And you wanna know what the most scariest thing about this story is? Is that I was the little girl who had experienced this haunting. Scared now? Nah, didn't think so, but just know these so called ghost and demons, they aren't fake. They are real. In fact, I still live with them now. I like to think of them as my protectors.

Well, this is the best i can do with my story I hope you enjoyed burning_eyes burning_eyes  

tinkemma12

contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces