Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 am
As I have a ton of growings to do this month, I'm not sure I want to add to the list with breedings. (though I might do one for the fun of it)

I'm also sort of out of ideas for random giveaways and there is a lot of pride activity going around lately. So...

I'm holding a free custom giveaway for the month of October!

The catch is, every custom I roll or CC from this thread must have an intended pride to go to.

Here's some rules:
- You may only post one custom here, because you will only win one.
- You may not post with a mule and any custom you get is for you, not for someone else. This is not so prides can giveaway pets, its so you can join that pride you've always wanted to join.
- In addition to your custom form, I would like to see a little bit of something about what kind of plot you have planned for that character, if anything. Include what pride you want them to go to. These and the design will determine which ones I CC. I'll still roll a good deal of them though, so don't be shy if you don't have any plot planned, but still really want to join a pride.
- If you have absolutely no prides you want to join, you may post a rogue concept, BUT it will need to have a really good plot planned for it. These are intended to encourage rp, not to serve as simple sig candy.
- You MUST join the pride you have posted for the custom and I'll expect to see a membership request posted within a month of receiving the custom, or I reserve the right to take it away and rehome it. Again, these are free and intended to go to prides to foster rp. However, if your request isn't answered within a month of it being posted, you are free to do whatever you want with your custom.

This thread will be open all month and is open for other colorists as well, if they choose to use it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 am
Custom idea for Iknimaya(Na'vi) pride.
Name: tba
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion(new lines please)
Parents: N/A
Description: A darkish purple fading to darkgrey/black on her front legs/feet and ears. Her stripes should be swiggly, going from a lighter purple/lavender to a light sea blue. >.< They should be on all 4 legs, body, but not her tail. On her face, they should come together to form like a mask, and on her chest they should start from a small central point and radiate out/in.
She has a smattering of small, bluish-white glowing spots across her face/mask, across her shoulders/back, on her feet. Her tail should have a high concentraction of spots please. Her hair and tail tuff I'd like to be a lavender with a couple small light blue streaks.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Don't have any.
Plots: Not sure on exact plots yet. Kath has a lioness there that she will be meeting.  

magnadearel

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 am
Name: Aliss
Stage: Adult (2nd lines)
Species: Lioness
Description: For Blonde marking placements, see Ref
Base Color - #ffe6d5
Nose - #eaeaea
Eyes - #93c7d7
Mane & Tail - #edd99a
Markings
- Belly mark up her chest to her chin
---- #88646b
- "Glove" marks on her front paws with a lace trim at the top (Lace trim not shown in ref, doesn't have to be a terribly complicated trim, just obviously lacy)
---- #e5cfd2
- "Shoe" marks on her back paws
---- Majority Black
---- Secondary White
---- Button Black
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Ignore the button marks on the background foot. They should only show on the outside of her feet
Bad ref XD
Refs for her shoe-marks are here and here

Pride: Kizingo'zaa
Plot: Aliss will have been to the Kizaa once before, when she was younger, and while she was there she had hallucinations of a cat (This would be her muse). There, she met a boy a little older than her, the son of a goddess who had been separated from his brother and sister(s) (Tarishi is his mother, Luthe is his brother). They didn't get on terribly well because he was so eccentric, but at least they could speak to one another, right?

Anyways, sometime later, something tragic/traumatic happened in her life (Or something to drive her away from her home, I haven't figured that out yet) and she found herself running back to the lands she had put off as a dream. She'd be coming back right about the time the goddess has left, so she won't see the cat again. The boy will still be there, grown up and crazy as ever and they'll have a rather love-hate relationship. Much hilarity to ensue!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 am
Name: TBN
Species: Lion (Middle Rogue lines)
Parents: ? x ?
Description: Basically, a Na’vi lioness! I have included a reference image to make things easier (and I hope it does!). The basic idea is that I’d like her to be cerulean blue, with some parts, like her paws, belly, etc, to be lighter, and some parts, like her back and part of her face, to have a faint purple overlay. I have uploaded pictures of the layering in order to show it more clearly. The stripes are blue, with dark blue outlines, and there are little pinpoints of light scattered all over in random swirly designs. All I can say is, please don’t knock yourself out trying to get the stripes and light swirls exactly as I have drawn them in the ref image. Any somewhat similar arrangement of them is just fine by me.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Body Color Ref
Plot/Pride: If it isn't completely obvious, I want her to go to the Iknimaya! I've been questing this Na'vi lioness for more than half a year now but haven't had the luck of getting her picked. wink She is a character intended for heavy RP, although the ideas I have for her are still rough. Essentially I intend for her to be a born-in character who dispersed and then returned to the pride as an adult. Due to a difficult life outside of her pride, once she returns she will be very wary of outsiders and prone to hostility should she meet one without someone more level-headed around. I want her to become a huntress and intend to RP that out. Basically, the whole point for me getting a Na'vi lioness is that I am a big fan of the movie and really want to RP things for my character and make her into a real persona. smile I haven't settled on a name yet though... I have ideas, but am waiting to see the finished lioness before I settle on one for sure.

Satsurashi

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:31 am
Pride : Firekin
Plot : Born a rogue of uncertain heritage, Minagi travelled the rogue lands, alone from a very young age, seemingly uncared for and unloved but with a strange sight that would keep her out of danger. She grew large and sturdy, full of muscle and a size to contend with. Due to her huge size, she became what her size allowed, a pirate of the lands. She would bully and harass those she found in to getting her meals, treating others as slaves. Then, she had a dream, a dream of a land of fire and sand. She knew she would be welcome in these lands.

Minagi is born of the goddess Ubuge & a rogue, Ubuge found no use for a mortal child so she abandoned the only cub to the rogue lands and the fates. Minagi discovered that her mother is the goddess of greed and has set out to prove to her mother how strong and powerful she is. The firekin being a pride of fighters, warriors and strength she will strive to become a firekin, to grow stronger and maybe make her mother sorry for abandoning her.

Name: Minagi
Species: Lioness (newest lines)
Parents: ? x Ubuge
Offspring: n/a
Description: White base with gradient king cheetah markings fading from black to deep dark red. Tail tuft should be black with red streaks in it. orange eyes and a butterfly nose (peach with a black marking in it)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/lorduh.png < example for king cheetah markings
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/Colche/cheetah-king.jpg < king cheetah
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/fireking.jpg < pallet  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 am
[Reeshie has approved me being able to make an adult child from her goddess.]
Name: TBD
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Adult
Species: Lion
Parents: Tarishi x ???
Description: Hes based on Disneys the Mad Hatter. So see reference please! His paws have the sort of "glove" marking without the toes being white. The glove is outlined in a thin black.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Hatter!

Pride: Kizingo'zaa
Plot: He was born of a goddess, but she freaked out when she had the cubs and left them with an old lioness. When he was about a juve, he wandered away one day and found himself lost. Not that it bothered him at all, he's a rather odd little cookie. In his wandering, he somehow managed to survive long enough to make it to the Kizaa, where he settled. He became a fortune teller in the pride, throwing leaves into water and Seeing things in the shapes they made.

When he was about an adol, he crossed paths with another little lost soul, a lioness who thought he was the strangest creature she had ever met. He tormented her with riddles and had a wonderful time of it.
But she went away and he didn't think twice about her.
Until she came back. His plot overlaps with Reeshie's Aliss. Eventually, he'll meet up with his mother and brother again and while neither will stick around, they'll keep in touch.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 am
Name: Sumiklab (fast burning flame)
Stage: Adol
Species: Lion
Description: An orange, black, and white lioness, with orange eyes. Mostly black with white and orange "lightning" streaks over her fur. Orange and black tail tuft. The exact designs of her streaks are up to you.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: None
Pride: Firekin
Plots: She'll be headed to the firekin. I want the plot to be that she is found, dehydrated, near the forbidden forest and, when awakened, attacks those who are attempting to rescue her. The rest of her life will be wondering where she came from - did she get through the forest? And who was she before?

Edited 10/14 to make her appearance less CC and more concrete.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 am
Name: Ishara
Species: Lioness (Old Lines - the oldest there is)
Parents: ? x Pepo'zaleo
Description: XD; I know the ref pics aren't great, so I'll do my best to describe how I'd like her to look. For starters, I would want her to have a dull grey coat. Then on her neck, I would like 5 gill markings in the form of the pretty pink frills. Her eyes should be a milky light blue (with no dark outline inside the eye so they stand out more), and her nose and inside of her ears should be dark grey. XP; Now here's where it gets tricky.
You can see from the ref pics and the vid that this shark is different colours in different places. Towards the back and on her tail, she should have a dull tan colour. Then on her paws/legs/belly extra, some dark grey. Then towards the front/top, some off-white. ALL of these extra colours should look faded, so they blend with the main coat colour at the edges instead of just looking painted on (like my crazy ref done in Paint). Just do what you think will look good. XD She's not meant to be super pretty, so even if you think she'll turn out badly, don't worry about it.
Reference Images: Ref Vid, Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5

Been trying for this girl for over 2 years, so sadly her original plot would no longer be available. She was going to be the High Priestess of the Kitwana'antara (The Plague Pride). I started trying for her when that Pride was very first formed, but sadly have never been successful. I would still want for her to go to the Kitwana'antara, but I honestly can't say what her plot would be now. I don't think I could have her as an original member 2 years later. I would still have her go there though. heart

EDIT: Uta saw this and has informed me that it WOULD be possible for Ishara to enter the Pride as the High Priestess. We would just think up some kind of plot to explain her lack of interaction with the other Pride members up until this point.

~Masamune~

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:51 am
Species: Lion (Newest regal lines?)
Description: Literally go with the palette. Whatever you make will flesh him.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1786025/Houdoo
Plots: Not sure yet, I'm still enjoying fleshing my pepo'poroji soas and want another new one to go with > cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 am
Custom for the Pepo'porojo Pride!
Name: Vadoma
Species: Lion - old lines
Description: A bright green that fades into a bright blue at the legs, and has stripes that same bright green that will show up as the base color fades into the blue. Her ears are bright blue with greenish teal inside. Her toes are a teal and her nose is dark teal with some of the bright blue just above it. Her mane and tail tuft are a greenish-teal with a bright blue streak. Her markings are that same greenish color. Said markings are the bones of the spine that go from head to the base of her tail, and bone dragon wings. Her eyes are bright pink.
Feel free to fiddle with the design and add things/fiddle with colors! I kinda thought a skull marking over her face would be cool, but I couldn't really pull it off. XD Also, alternate colors in case the green and blue are too eye-rapey would be purple and crimson - where the green is in the ref would be purple and the blue would be crimson and the bone markings would be a darker purple, and he hair tufts would follow suit. Eyes would be teal.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: User Image
Plots: Vadoma is descended from a family of lions that once lived in the Pepo'porojo that left because of a curse that was thought to have been place upon the family, and they were both ashamed and hoped leaving would stop the horrible things that were happening to them. The family never practiced voodoo again. That was three generations ago. When Vadoma was born her great grandmother who would look after her and her siblings would tell them things about how she used to live, and life in the Pepo'porojo. Vadoma, was fascinated, and would often pretend that she was 'doing voodoo magic' much to her family's horror. It was then that such things became like the forbidden fruit to Vadoma. Now she is just coming in to adult hood and she has been wanting for that forbidden fruit for a long time. Now she is leaving her family, curse or no, and heading for the Pepo'porojo.
So what was the curse? Well, the family was know to be potion crafters, usually of the fertility variety. Pride members had faith in them because of the many children the women of the family always produced. For a while, it seemed the potions 'worked' but then suddenly, any lioness that used the potion would, indeed, get pregnant, but none of the cubs would survive. Others stopped taking the potions, and when they did, the family itself started suffering the same awful events. Obviously when they lift the pride lands the 'curse' seemed to gradually lift, but not without scarring the family, who still has a high birth mortality rate.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:00 am
Name: TBD
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult) Adult
Species: Lion, newest lines (sideways facing)
Offspring: Gunnar and Pia
Description: Father of Gunnar and Pia. I would like him to be blonde like his brother and his son. Wheat markings around his feet with Pia-swirls waving in between the wheat like drafts of wind. The wheat should look a little like it's bending in the breeze. Blue eyes like Erling. His muzzle should be grayed like that of Erling (see ref below for muzzle & ref markings).
Reference Image(s), if applicable: This is his brother, Erling, owned by Christopher Johnson.
Price: 350k

Intended Pride:
Myrsky Syntynyt!
Plots: He's already got family in the pride by way of Erling, Gunnar and Brynja. (His brother, son and niece respectively). CJ has plans to get his wife. Currently Erling is plotted to be at one of the Stormborn outposts, and will likely be used in any Meta that Feyl puts into motion. He's a gruff and old-fashioned lion who will not approve of the new Warlord and I can totally see him causing trouble once he returns from the Stormborn outpost. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:03 am
Custom idea for Ukuucha'Wafalme pride.
Species: Lion(new lines please)
Description: Electric blue with magenta scrolling flower/vine markings. I would like a majority of her body to have markings on her but take some artistic liberties as I have no exact terms of what I wish her to look like.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Don't have any.
Plots: I want to take her into the pride for some new blood and find a good pad.

Edited to fix spelling

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 am
Name: tbd
Species: Lion (CC between the 'old updated' if female or the 'new' male or female lines)
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Description: CC, gave you a color palette. Maybe a few spine bone markings. It's the voodoo pride so just take inspiration from that.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1786026/Zombie_Sneakers
Plots: Planning to send her to the Pepo'porojo. Still need to flesh her personality out but she'll definitely be rped. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 am
Name: Malazi
Species: Lioness (New Rogue)
Description: See the ref, it explains everything pretty much! She is an aunt to DGcakes' Kinaya.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: X

Intended Pride:Ukuucha'Wafalme
Plots: She already has family members in that pride, most notably her niece and her niece's many offspring, and I thought it would be a good way to let her be near some of her family - and of course, to find her a pad!  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:21 am
Name: Amani
Species: Lion (New)
Description:
I would like the eyes to a ring of darker orange/yellow around the outside, the lighter in the middle. Also all the orange on him should have a slight gradient to it. Just of slightly lighter/darker shades to the marking colour. :>
Also a note to make sure to get the elbow tuft on the further foreleg coloured. <4
Colour Ref
Face Closeup
Closeup of the face to hopefully show the purple beneath the eyes.
I did get the purple on him okayed, that having it was acceptable. :>

Plot: Going to be trying to get him in to the Firekin, want him as a medic. He does have a future mate already within the pride.
No real set in stone plots right now.  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces