View Results

Darth Ghranna

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm
I was considering restarting this guild please post your opinions here! For awhile it was going strong and there were lots of posts. I think it could be fun again if you guys are willing to try again!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:27 pm
I would be willing to lend a hand. I've recently gained a lot of free time.  

Rule of Two

High VoItage

Hilarious Winner

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 pm
Definatly interested this was like my first guild that I got into posting stuff with
Now Im way better I used to do those stupid * but now I dont do that smile .I say restart it although you may need to inform people because alot of people skip over the announcments.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:40 pm
Yes, but I will have to write TK Stormtrooper out of my story. I don't think he has any time anymore. I'll figure out a way to get him back to the academy.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Axton Evajea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:03 am
I'm in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 am
Yes, please.  

Darth Venomisci

Darth Ghranna

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:32 pm
O k I will work on it then and would appreciate of you spread the word to those who do not read guild announcements  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 pm
It does seem there are very few active members. Which is overall sad, and the quality of those who are active can seem to be split into 2 significant groups of quality: norms, and Mary Sues. Even if this guild was restarted, I think it would need almost a probationary period when you join for your next X amount of posts will be supervised to check on the quality of such. Problem is members would decline significantly then, and you'd be stuck with only a handful of members.

I am unsure the future of this guild, but if it is restarted, I am willing to rejoin.  

Da Canuck

Kay9214
Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 pm
Myself, Jan, and Jinn have been posting quite often... :/

I don't live online, but I've been on pretty much every day... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 pm
I really like the direction Kay is going and I admire his work and effort. Actually, I'm really impressed with him, to tell the truth. I do not like Daddicus's flaw right now, but he's my main man. I guess I'm just getting sick of the ysalamiri. That story is not developing well at all. I wish we would find some way of taking that flaw away from him. It used to play out well because students were not able to use the Force during training.
Kay and Jan are doing a great job, in my opinion.
The one thing I really like about Revan is the fact that he's so dang passionate about it all. He also throws me for a loop and makes me take action instead of just wandering about.
If there is a problem with Mary Sues, then I suppose Daddicus's abilities should be petered off. Da Canuck, you made this guild very exciting and made me want to post more often. Our differences made this guild very fun for me. I miss your presence. That being said, when you complain about the quality of the posts, it just makes people think you don't like their style. Loosen up and have fun. If we're going to really take this seriously, Axton has to go, and I love being that character.
The people we have right now make a good core, I think. We all seem to enjoy being here. We're also quickly becoming friends.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Kay9214
Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:46 am
Darth Daddicus
I really like the direction Kay is going and I admire his work and effort. Actually, I'm really impressed with him, to tell the truth. I do not like Daddicus's flaw right now, but he's my main man. I guess I'm just getting sick of the ysalamiri. That story is not developing well at all. I wish we would find some way of taking that flaw away from him. It used to play out well because students were not able to use the Force during training.
The one thing I really like about Revan is the fact that he's so dang passionate about it all. He also throws me for a loop and makes me take action instead of just wandering about.
If there is a problem with Mary Sues, then I suppose Daddicus's abilities should be petered off. Da Canuck, you made this guild very exciting and made me want to post more often. Our differences made this guild very fun for me. I miss your presence. That being said, when you complain about the quality of the posts, it just makes people think you don't like their style. Loosen up and have fun. If we're going to really take this seriously, Axton has to go, and I love being that character.
The people we have right now make a good core, I think. We all seem to enjoy being here. We're also quickly becoming friends.

:3 Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:12 am
Darth Daddicus

Thanks dude! This is my first one myself... I'm a creative writer so its an awesome way to keep in practice.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

Darth Ghranna

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:12 pm
While there is some good action many threads are just dead. I need you guys to help me recruit some new blood considering many 'characters' in the character thread are not active and have not been for some time. Those of you who are active I very much appreciate your presence, I just wish there was more activity in the guild beyond a tiny handful of people. When we had multiple stories going I felt the guild was much more fun. Then people started to drop out and we were left with only one or two lines.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:13 pm
Kay9214

The comment about inactivty was not targeted at anyone specifically but was a general statement about guild health. I realize there is a real world out there that people are part off wink  

Darth Ghranna

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kay9214
Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:18 pm
Darth Ghranna
Kay9214

The comment about inactivty was not targeted at anyone specifically but was a general statement about guild health. I realize there is a real world out there that people are part off wink

Yeah but that announcement said only like two people listed were active!
It made me sad. crying

I guess being so sick had me all pouty to begin with... sweatdrop  
Mustafar Sith Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas