Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply Main Forum
ʀuʟɛs ( 9/30 ) ( Read this before posting! ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules? >.>
  +1
View Results

x-LittleMissAlice-x
Captain

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm
тʜɛ ʀuʟɛs

xxxxxxxRequirementsxx

xxxxxxxxFirstly, of course, follow the ToS Rules of Gaia.
xxxxxxxx Secondly, please use the given profile skeletons in the guild. Their are a variety of custom made ones to choose from, and any other skeletons ( That you created, not took directly from another guild - unless your own ) that you may have in mind would be highly appreciated. This is so the rpers here can freely express themselves with several options, and can also give their characters a bit of personality with different layouts and colors.
xxxxxxxx After starting an RP, if you do not post for two weeks with no word your partner has the right to discontinue the RP and start with someone else. A warning will be sent out as well in PMs.
xxxxxxxxWhen creating a new forum, please make the title "Username's Master/Slave Characters" or anything close to it. Also, Put a ' * ' in your title if you have added any new characters. This is so I can check your profiles and accept them more quickly and easily. I will delete the ' * ' in your title when I have seen and accepted your profile, then you may start posting. Instead of a ' * ' you may also put 'Applying'.
xxxxxxxxWhen the clothes come off, the curtain falls down. Some things just shouldn't be posted in the forums - if you know what I mean.
xxxxxxxxNo killing - unless agreed upon the two roleplaying.
xxxxxxxxI can and may change/add rules later as I see fit.
xxxxxxxxDo not use premade fandoms. A photo or name is fine, but all characters must be original.(i.e. personality, bio, etc.) Just be creative.
xxxxxxxxIf you've read this then congrats! Post 'Rainbow Jumpers' in this forum which tells me you have paid attention and read the rules~ This may or may not change at any time, so please do keep informed and ahead.

xxxxxxxLiteracyxx

xxxxxxxx First are the expectations. This is a literate to advanced guild. We expect to see a minimum of two paragraphs, possibly three. We have not offically decided yet, though we do have high expectations. Writing ten sentences is not that hard. That being said, we're not here to read novels either. Quality over quantity and use your head. There's no real limit to how long a post can be but if you're going on and on about how a single blade of grass bends in the wind, I will have a talk with you about the importance of details.
xxxxxxxx With that, we expect that people understand things like spell check and basic grammar. That means spell out your numbers, no abbreviations (except where appropriate like a name ending in Jr. or a military rank), and absolutely no text talk. The first person I catch using text talk is getting an a** kicking straight for the door. It does not make you look "cool". It makes you look like you never passed the second grade. On a side note to this: There is a difference from accidental misspellings and dialect for a character's speech. Just remember to be consistent so we can pick up what's being said or write a translation at the bottom of your post if you think it's needed.
xxxxxxxx Again, 2-5 paragraphs is required for this guild, though I may be lenient if it is sometimes but not all the time. You may do more than the limit given, but no less would be appreciated. This is a guild for experienced roleplayers who want to rp with those either on par with them, or just want a bit of a challenge in the Master/Slave field.

xxxxxxxInactivityxx

xxxxxxxxTry and post as often as possible. Being a guild I'll give leeway but two weeks is more than enough time to make a post. After that you'll be given a warning of inactivity(unless I am informed before hand). I understand you have a life and sometimes it's hard to say when you're leaving. I will save the deleted profiles so if you rejoin later you will not have to redo them. But I am not responsible if your partner starts over with someone else. You will have to work it out with them on your own time.
xxxxxxxxYou have two weeks after being accepted to post a profile(unless you state why you cannot) otherwise you will be dropped and kicked out of the guild.

xxxxxxxPostingxx

xxxxxxxx Please post all of your characters in a single forum and keep them organized. Also keep track of their current status. ( Taken, Reserved, Available ) Please post the Master/Mistress that own them in a link, or vice versa.
xxxxxxxx Formatting is not required. Our main focus' are the plotlines, not super bright colors and thousands of song lyrics that always seem to annoy people until they figure out what song it's from. I would like to see, at least, your character's name and picture (or just a link in the name if you would like to keep with the minimalist idea) but don't go too over the top. Colors should be clear, nothing too bright or light that will hurt people's eyes. Text size should be preferably nine to eleven. Anything smaller and it's a strain to read but twelve is simply not as neat.
xxxxxxxx Please use "quotations" for speech, italics for thought and regular text for narration. No *he did this* is allowed around here. Try to make you're speech stand out against the rest of your post, either by changing the color or making it bold. That simply makes things easier to read.
xxxxxxxx You probably know this by experience, but if you would like a Mistress/Master or a Slave, please, just send that member a PM. It just keeps their forum well organized and makes things so much more easier.
xxxxxxxx Lastly - but certainly not least - just have fun with it! I wish you guys luck in all of your rps and hope you enjoy this guild. If you have any suggestions, thoughts, comments, questions, etc. please post them in the Q&A forum  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:38 pm
Woot! First post! I'm so excited you have a guild like this back up and running again - it was such a success before it was remodeled, and now I think it's even better. Thanks so much again, and I have high expectations!

Oh yea... and

Rainbow jumpers~ <3  

Literarily Unamused
Crew

Seeker

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:10 am
Lire.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 pm
Nice to be back, though I might mention that a lot of people seem like rainbow jumpers.
Of course in the good way ;3

lunarskys

Inquisitor

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

knux33

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 pm
Sweet, and easy to follow. Though ... it needs more rainbow jumpers. Because those make everything more sexy. You know it's true.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm
Rainbow jumpers are cool, just accept it.

lexireth

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:58 am
What are rainbow jumpers?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:03 am
Did anyone say rainbow jumpers?
: ]

Aki Amaya-chan

Tipsy Prophet

Horseite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:21 am
New member alert! Rainbow Jumpers! Glad to join this Guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 am
I'm a little confused too... What are rainbow jumpers? -noob alert- xDD  

Alexia Belmont

Tenacious Striker

16,375 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:54 pm
Rainbow Jumpers!

I'm gonna make a profile rather than write my two, four page papers for Short Story and Early American History! emotion_dowant Because writing papers suck! emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:06 pm
RAINBOW JUMPAHS  

now at general button

Alexia Belmont

Tenacious Striker

16,375 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:07 pm
Fail. I get it now~ Rainbow Jumpers~ :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 pm
Great, glad to hear it.. but lets explain what a rainbow jumper is to those who are still staring at it like it was in piganese with a dash of wtf? XD ^_^ :3 pppppplllllllleeeaasssssssseeee??  

BlackPhoenixFox

Feral Zealot

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:57 pm
BlackPhoenixFox
Great, glad to hear it.. but lets explain what a rainbow jumper is to those who are still staring at it like it was in piganese with a dash of wtf? XD ^_^ :3 pppppplllllllleeeaasssssssseeee??

I second that!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces