Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Digging his paws into the lush sands he stared out at the open waters. Today was just like any other day it seemed as he strolled the lands. He visited the water frequently, it silent call answered. He had left the 'ship' to take some time out to himself, they were home anyway. But this place, he called this place his own the dens were a bit too crowded to think and this place he could do much thinking.

Above the birds cried their songs and the gulls chattered away, then it went quiet for a moment as if someone demanded them to silence themselves for respect. Turning he could see Pirato, the leader of their pride, their fleet of vagabonds. He gave a nod acknowledging the other male with gratitude. He had been picked up off his feet and taken in to this pride, almost on this very same beach back many moons ago.

"What ye be doing out here?" Asked the dark male. His creamy eyes barely moving, still he was thought to be blind by the others. "Ye come ter check on me boss?" He gave a chuckle and dug his paws in more as the water began coming in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:43 pm
The prides numbers were growing. He was rather proud of the fact, that.. and happy that there were so many out there like him. Though being in such a group setting unnerved him. He had been a loner as an adolescent, but his fathers death and him being the sole heir to the pride, had given the once Pirate Prince the new title of Pirate King. He was making it work though, and so far as he was concerned the pride listened to him. Of course, he didnt take into account it was likely due to their respect for his father. Whatever the case, they listened and he was content with that. Who cared why.

He had glanced over to the other approaching male, and recognized him rather quickly. He had been looking for some personal time but he was okay if it was his First mate, he supposed.

"Hardly, mate." He grinned, and walked to the water, letting it rush over his paws in all its glory. Not much made him happy like the ocean.. But he was quite happy with life lately. Things had been going well. Hell he even had named the heir to his Pride! Little Syrio had alot on his paws as future Pirate King. But.. That was a few years to go yet.

"I be out here, doin' what it is ye be doin'. Reflecting." He chuckled, and sat, letting the water crash over his tail and back legs.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:19 pm
The dark male padded up, leaving watery pawprints in the sand as they quickly were eaten by the waves. It was different being in a pride where he felt at home, welcomed even. As eat of the members had gotten to know them, they had learned of his little secret. His eyes. Turning those eyes to his King he gave the male a short grin. Reflecting indeed.

"I woulda been taken by them bird if ya hadn't seen me that day." Cythraul recalled, "Ya gave me a place and yet I still don't feel I've lived up ta all I can do fer ya."

Already things were different. They were larger now then they had been and still more came or would come. Things had changed between these two lions, but one thing was for certain Cythraul would do anything for his King. He would kill and die by his banner.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:13 am
Pirato gave a half smirk though he really had no time for others feeling down. He simply was no motivational speaker, nor was he good at making anyone feel b etter. It just made him all sorts of awkward. But he did his best to mask the awkward feeling he got and nodded.

"Nonsense. Ye 'avent mutinied against me. Ye are better than some already." He responded, a yawn following close behind the statement. He was seriously debating a nap of some sort. He really didn't need one but he wanted one anyway. He was quite content with sleeping his life away.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:34 am
"Aye." He agreed. "Mutiny against ye is a joke. I'll cut anyone who does so." Cythraul was loyal to Pirato, he would literally do anything for the male. He owed his King that and much more. "Already tired I see. Ye shouldn't sleep to close ta the water Commodore. Might be snatched away by 'em waves. Then we'd be out a King. Yer son can't very well lead us yet." The dark male chuckled, trying to lighten the mood that seemed to have gotten a tad awkward.

He didn't exactly have anything to report to the Pirate King. He had just seen another lion by the waters he loved so much. It was a gorgeous day and well seeing the male by the water he had decided that a quick chat with the King was in order as he passed by.

"I will leave ye be Commodore. Ye be lookin' tired and might be needin' some of that sleep. I want ta be gettin' back ta me waters." The water was where he felt so alive and he needed a bit of him time. "Good bye Commodore. We both be needin' our alone time." He chuckled as he gave a bow to Pirato and headed back towards the water and a ways away from the male.

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games