Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Heartbeats

Back to Guilds

This town is a place where anything can happen. 

Tags: Academy, Roleplay, Slave market, Town, Fantasy 

Reply North Town
Skateboarder's Paradise and Event Park Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNicoleNicolex
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 am
User Image

Skateboarder's Paradise and Event Park

Welcome to the skateboard park! While this is the skater's paradise, don't worry if you aren't skateboard savvy. There is also a section of the park where their are picnic tables, grills, and a large field where you can play frisbee or have a picnic.

Hosted and Upcoming Events:

Movies Under The Stars: Every night on the lawn come down with your friends to watch a movie on our outdoor, big screen. Remember to bring a blanket and some snacks. Admission is free. Movie currently showing - "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Sai Valentine

▌ Race - Angel ▌ Mood -uneasy ▌ Age - 17 ▌ Status - Single ▌

Sai hesitantly walked into the skate park she didn't see anyone there and spotted a picnic table and sat down. Kisa was in the dorm with a strange man and Sai didn't want to get in the way. She just felt like coming here after remembering the conversation with Arthur at the restaurant. It was nice out tonight and was glade she came out, but felt a little lonely. She was used to it it was a better than not feeling anything at all.

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

xNicoleNicolex
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Arthur Grape

▌ Race - Demon ▌ Mood - Perplexed ▌ Age - 18 ▌ Status - Single ▌

There weren't many people at the skateboard park. As Arthur skateboarded past the ramps and pipes there were only few muffled zipping sounds as wheels ground against the wooden grain and some railing. He skated over to a tree where he had left his dufflebag and some other things. He was on good terms with most of the people there, and knew it wouldn't be stolen. The skater's left their things laying around all the time, because they were supposed to have each other's backs after all. His dufflebag wasn't so heavy over his shoulder just as long as he had his skateboard to push him along.

He was heading towards the park's other exit when he skated past the picnic tables and saw a lone girl sitting there under the street lamp. Upon closer inspection, her recognized her from the cafe. She looked a little melancholy for some reason. Arthur had noticed at the restaurant that it seemed like something had consistently been on her mind. He quietly eased up to her and popped his skateboard up. He walked over and sat down on the picnic table with her and sat his dufflebag at his feet. "Hi," he said when he looked at her. "Did you come here to see me?" He grinned.

(OOC: None.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

Sai Valentine

▌ Race - Angel ▌ Mood -embarrassed ▌ Age - 17 ▌ Status - Single ▌

Sai heard a slight noise and looked up seeing Arthur, she shifted seeing him join her at the table. She blushed at his question, not thinking about it she nodded. "Um.. I didn't know where else to go." she glanced at her hands knowing it probably sounded strange. She was unsure how to be around people, at work she put up a front but here she didn't want to be fake towards him.. She looked up at him and smiled faintly, "It's good to see you again"

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

xNicoleNicolex
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Arthur Grape

▌ Race - Demon ▌ Mood - Concerned ▌ Age - 18 ▌ Status - Single ▌

"You too," Gavin said, glad that she could smile around him. He kicked his legs as he thought for a moment. "Hmm... didn't know where to go huh?" He asked her. "Sounds almost like you're running away from something. Is everything okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Sai Valentine

▌ Race - Angel ▌ Mood -uneasy ▌ Age - 17 ▌ Status - Single ▌

She sighed nodding, "My room mate has someone over and I feel a little odd being in their way. I guess you could call it running away.." she smiled at him. She shifted glancing away, blushing she didn't know why her face started to heat up when looking at him but it did. She looked back at him staring into his eyes, "So.. Um what brings you here?" she spoke up tilting her head.

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

xNicoleNicolex
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Arthur Grape

▌ Race - Demon ▌ Mood - Friendly ▌ Age - 18 ▌ Status - Single ▌

Gavin tilted his head like a confused puppy, wondering why she kept glancing away from him. He sighed, relieved, when she finally looked back to him. He was hoping he wasn't scaring her by being so outgoing and friendly. He wasn't always like that. He just had his days. And today he felt pretty good. Maybe it was because he had gotten to meet an interesting girl like her. "I came to get my things," he said to her, and pointed to the dufflebag at his feet. "I was just about to go to my dorm. Though I might be more hesitant if my roommate is like yours," he grimaced.

He hoped he didn't make her think he wanted to leave or anything like that by saying he was heading towards his dorm. "Hey," he said to her, as he stood up,"since we're here." He put his foot on his skateboard and scooted it around a little, then looked to her. "Want to give it a try?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:46 am
User Image

Sai Valentine

▌ Race - Angel ▌ Mood - calm ▌ Age - 17 ▌ Status - Single ▌

Sai looked at his bag and nodded surprised that she'd seen a lot of them laying about. Yet there was a level of trust with the people here, and she found that comforting. She then shook her head, "Oh.. Kisa's a good room mate.. it's just.. I.. I feel uneasy around people.." she rubbed her arm then looked up at him with a small saddened smile. "If you wouldn't mind could you teach me?" she said referring to the skate board his foot rested on.. she didn't want to sound like a child running on with her issues. Not with him, she just wanted to be here living in the present, and with him it was easy to relax and be her self.

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
tatari enters the skate park and looked around she put her hands into her pockets and walked around exploring the area  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:12 pm
Kim Mills
User Image Kimi walked into the entrance of the entrance of the skate park and looked around.She looked down at the boots she was wearing and sighed."I'm wearing boots and I come to a skate park. How dumb am I? Hello Kimi." She slapped herself in the head and walked over to one of the benches ad sat and watched the other people.

LovelyCloudBunny
Captain

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
tatari sat under a tree and looked at the other people that were there, "good he isnt here." she exhailed in relief. she was afraid that her old master might find her, she was still considerd a pet to him but she wants to live her own life.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 pm
Kim Mills
User Image Kimi Sat on the bentch and swong her legs as she looked around the park. The noise of wheels on the ground was music to her ears and very peaceful. She hoped nothing would pull her away from sitting here.

LovelyCloudBunny
Captain

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
tatari sat there and pulled one of her hand out of her pocket and created a small flame in the palm of her hand, "i cant remember the last time i had to use this." she observed it carefully and watched as it danced around in her hand  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image

Arthur Grape

▌ Race - Demon ▌ Mood - Nervous ▌ Age - 18 ▌ Status - Single ▌

"Sure," Arthur said, a little nervously. He didn't know quite what to do after suggesting showing her how to board. He never taught anyone before. He and Tsuki pretty much picked it up together. What if he told her something wrong and she got hurt? That wouldn't happen right? "Right, well first," he walked behind her and put his hands on her shoulders and turned her the way she needed to be facing. "You need to spread your feet apart a little when on the board," he reached his hands around her so that they were in front of her and held them apart, "about that much so that you can keep your balance."

xNicoleNicolex
Vice Captain

AssassinXHistorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:28 am
User Image

Sai Valentine

▌ Race - Angel ▌ Mood - ~Distracted~ ▌ Age - 17 ▌ Status - Single ▌

Sai was a little nervous but wanted to see if she could do it, and it seemed easy. She blushed as he turned her around, she held the stance he showed her. Sai was trying hard to listen to him carefully, but was distracted by how kind and careful he was. She nodded looking at him, trying to hide the faint blush across her face. As she got onto the stake board it began to roll she struggled to keep her balance. As a little time passes she was doing fine, she smiled back at Arthur. She lost her balance falling backwards she closed her eyes.

North Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff