Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
What drew you to the Occult? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:02 am
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I do enjoy Vader's story the most.

If a being could do such a thing with magic, that would be the most powerful being of all and a threat to all things relying on mana. Essentially, we would all die.

Oh?? Ha, oh wow... well that's fascinating to know... sweatdrop
hmmm...
That is of course unless we can find other living planets to direct that being towards. Sucks for them but safer for us for a couple more days. XD

ahh true.. well yeah.. i guess so...
Or couldn't we try to seperate the being's energy source? We could steal it so it won't harm us.. lol... if it's even possible...
Yes but there is no guarantee. The if is a problem.

I suppose so... or we don't have to break it... maybe even link that being's energy into something else really... =) mmm.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I do enjoy Vader's story the most.

If a being could do such a thing with magic, that would be the most powerful being of all and a threat to all things relying on mana. Essentially, we would all die.

Oh?? Ha, oh wow... well that's fascinating to know... sweatdrop
hmmm...
That is of course unless we can find other living planets to direct that being towards. Sucks for them but safer for us for a couple more days. XD

Or couldn't we try to seperate the being's energy source? We could steal it so it won't harm us.. lol... if it's even possible...

I suppose so... or we don't have to break it... maybe even link that being's energy into something else really... =) mmm.....
Or to someone else. ninja  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Sneaker Pimps

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:10 pm
When I was eleven years old my mother was practicing Wicca and white magic. I was over taken by the numerous books she had and read everything I got my hands on. Been interested in all things Occult ever since.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:05 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

hmm? Getting a full blast of it? that would be interesting cool
yeah.. 3nodding that could be another thing to do..  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:42 am
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

hmm? Getting a full blast of it? that would be interesting cool
yeah.. 3nodding that could be another thing to do..
Indeed. Indeed... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:32 pm
When I was younger, I used to be terrified of the occult, or anything else I didn't understand. But the more I watched/read/researched, I realized there was no reason to feel the way I did. Ever since I began understanding certain things, I stopped being scared and accepted the fact that- as well as being prevalent in my life- if something confused me, there are hundreds of people who will be willing to help me, just as I would do for them.

Timberly H. Valentine
(AKA: The Fox)

Kings Stray Clarissabelle

Lonely Scamp

20,650 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Beelzebunz

Tipsy Poster

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:23 pm
Kinrengenorin
When I was younger, I used to be terrified of the occult, or anything else I didn't understand. But the more I watched/read/researched, I realized there was no reason to feel the way I did. Ever since I began understanding certain things, I stopped being scared and accepted the fact that- as well as being prevalent in my life- if something confused me, there are hundreds of people who will be willing to help me, just as I would do for them.

Timberly H. Valentine

yes that is true. There are plenty of people or beings that could help you, but I think there is no stopping certain things, you should have some fear, only to be sure you don't get pulled in too far, because there are dangers we could never know. Be careful what you believe in, people have more power than they think. Well that's what I think anyway. I'm always afraid of what I could be getting myself into, it's all very interesting, but just hearing something could be dangerous.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm
Patron-Saint of Poppycock
Kinrengenorin

Timberly H. Valentine

yes that is true. There are plenty of people or beings that could help you, but I think there is no stopping certain things, you should have some fear, only to be sure you don't get pulled in too far, because there are dangers we could never know. Be careful what you believe in, people have more power than they think. Well that's what I think anyway. I'm always afraid of what I could be getting myself into, it's all very interesting, but just hearing something could be dangerous.

Oh, I know. -Nods.- I'm not saying I'm not scared at all. It would be foolish. I'm also wary of what I do. I'm simply stating that what was going on wasn't something to be frightened of because the occurrences were not causing me harm. If there had been knives, or pushing, or anything else, I would be a lot more concerned, for myself and anybody else.  

Kings Stray Clarissabelle

Lonely Scamp

20,650 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers