[PRP] Adventure! Fun! Damsels!.. Somethiiing! [G33k & Akiko]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:15 pm

User ImageLike usual, G33k was out and about in the snow. Again, like.. usual, he was alone. And.. uh, again, like usuaaaaal, he had absolutely nothing in particular to do. The sledfox came to a halt in his non-meaningful walking, padding over to a rather large pine tree nearby to sit himself down. "..Mm." He let out a heavy sigh as he rested, the sigh being more out of sheer boredom than actual sadness or frustration. He was so bored. He had been trotting along mindlessly all day, in search of a little excitement or adventure or.. or something! Something fun! What had G33k found? Er.. nothing. Nothing at all, unfortunately.

Life was more than a little boring for him now, ever since he had left his brother, Vlassis, and struck out on his own. Giving an absentminded click of his nails against the dirt ground beneath himself and the tree, he sighed once more. G33k set himself to drumming his toes against the ground softly as he gazed out from his resting spot. This was keeping him busy!.. Sort of... Not.. not really.. Ugh. Man, something needed to happen soon, or he'd be bored out of his mind!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 am
User Image
Akiko wasn't technically a scout for the Kousetsu Tribe, but had she been technically anything, that's what she'd be. What better job existed than just wandering about, exploring the immediate world? So this is what she was off to do. Akiko had heard of a new tribe that had started up just recently on a nearby mountain. There were a number of other curious things she had heard, too. Something about dogs, and racing. Akiko hadn't believed what she had heard, but she still wanted to scout out the tribe.

Akiko stopped in her tracks, distracted by a soft noise. Moving quickly to hide behind a nearby bush, she heard it again. It sounded like a sigh, she realized as she glanced around for the source of the noise. Akiko was expecting some fox or other, but instead she found... "I don't know. What?" Unable to keep her thoughts to herself, the vixen accidentally muttered them out loud.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Now who on earth was that? That voice had sounded awfully feminine. Ears twitching at the unexpected sound of another fox's voice, G33k tried to pin down exactly where they were. Snow, a few needled trees, more snow, even more snow, a couple of hardy bushes scattered around.. "Hm..." His head gave a tilt to the side as he looked over the area, interest now caught. He had something to do now, yes! Hunting down this fox would be much better than just sitting around in boredom. G33k sat up from his resting spot, moving a few steps away from the tree before glancing around once more. Where were they?

During his search, his eyes flickered over one of the nearby bushes.. Wait a second, hold on! Bushes weren't that shade of blue. Interesting. Curled tail giving a bit of an excited wag, the sledfox padded over, throwing caution to the wind. Why worry? They were probably friendly. Peeking behind the bush, he found.. a vixen. Oh my, an awfully pretty one at that! "Ah, hello there." His tail giving a wag again, G33k offered a friendly smile. "I heard you muttering a little.. At least, I think it was you." G33k soon realized that he was rambling a little, his smile turning a little sheepish as he wrapped it up. "Well, anyways. You don't know what, miss?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:44 pm
Akiko mentally cursed to herself, knowing that the strange fox had found her. She waited, knowing just when he caught sight of her blue and green pelt among the bushes. The vixen didn't run away or anything, nor was she scared. Akiko wasn't afraid of anything! The fox finally found her, and she just looked up at him from her crouched position while he spoke. He clearly seemed nice enough, and even smiled at her. After getting used to how different he clearly was, Akiko liked the look about him.

She stood back up before responding honestly, "Frankly, I don't know exactly what you are, sir." Akiko was raised to be much more polite than that, but there really was no polite way to say that. "I apologize, I know that sounds a little rude," she said, to remedy the situation some. "It's just, I am a little curious. Never met anyone like you before."

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:49 am

...Huh? Now what did she mean by that? "I don't know exactly what you are?" What.. what on earth did that mean? Weren't they both foxes? Cocking his head to the side, interest now caught by the vixen entirely, G33k gave a slight wag of his tail... His tail.. He then realized that she, unlike himself, had a slender tail. Not curled and smaller like his own. Different.. Oh! The tail, yes! Ah hah, of course. She seemed to be a regular fox who hadn't ever come across a sledfox like him. How silly of him.

"Right." Sitting himself down, G33k gave a slight bow of his head to Akiko. "I keep forgetting about the differences between us sledfoxes and you others. Must have slipped my mind~" He said, letting out a chuckle before smiling. Explaining his strange appearance was always fun. "I'm a sledfox. Curled tail, harness, all those sorts of things, we got 'em. Er.. Huskies, I think? Malamutes, even? Yeah. We look sorta like those dogs that the humans own." Reaching up and giving a light tug at his harness to loosen it up just a little, he then gestured towards her with a paw. "And then you would be a regular fox? Right, miss?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:25 pm
"'Us sledfoxes' as in there are many of you?" Akiko asked, though the answer was obvious. Huskies, dogs... Ah, okay. Now she understood. Akiko nodded in response. "I am a regular fox, yes," she said. She was still staring at his tail and harness. "It's a wonder I've never seen one of your kind before; you can't be too uncommon, after all. And our territories must be... similar, to an extent."

Last she though, those dogs of the humans were mostly used in the snow, and so these sledfoxes must live the way she did in the Kousetsu tribe, right? Or her logic could be completely flawed, and they could live where ever they wanted, like a normal fox. Who knows. Well, this fox does, obviously. "So where are you from, sir?" Akiko decided to ask. Somehow, it still hadn't registered that she didn't know his name, and that he didn't know hers.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:51 pm

"Hm?" G33k gave a tilt of his head at her first question. Many of them? Many sledfoxes? "Oh yeah, sure! There's a lot of us roaming around. Maybe not... everywhere, but definitely farther north." He grinned a bit, more than happy to answer her questions. "We even have a tribe near some northern mountains, goes by the name of Yukon Gang." He took notice to her staring... but, friendly as ever, he said nothing. Heck, he didn't mind at all~

"Ah, so you are a regular fox." Honestly? He had only ever come across regular foxes a few times, compared to all other species. It was... strange. "I'm from up north, like most others of my kind. My brother is part of that gang, so.. I suppose that's kind of home for me?" His little explanation done, he gave a quick wag of his tail. "...Oh! Right. My name's G33k... G33k, Geek, G, Sledfox, anything like that works." But what about her? "What about your name, miss? You have one, I'm sure?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:05 am
"So I had never seen a Sledfox like yourself and you had never seen a regular fox like me?" Akiko said for clarification. She couldn't help but laugh at the fact. "Well then, dear G33k, it sounds like we both need to get out a little more! But then, I suppose that is what you're doing right now, isn't it?" After all, he wasn't with this northern tribe with his brother and the other Sledfoxes. "What made you decide to leave your brother and everyone?"

She smiled at his question and shrugged in response. "And if I told you that I didn't have a name, I wonder how you would react, G33k," was all she said. Akiko wasn't particularly intent on keeping her identity a secret forever. Just for a while, because why not? Seems like a fun thing to do for the time being.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

Dumping ground

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces