Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Guild Archive
Konoha C-box Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere
Crew

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 pm
So the chatter box seems to be missing so here's a new one for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:02 pm
I think Proto moved it because she didn't want a Chatterbox anymore in Konoha. Unless she told you to post this?  

Jin Shirosin

NinjaSamurai360

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:07 pm
Hey Tai, any word on my Uchiha profile? I think I only had to fix one thing, and I was hoping to get it approved soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:12 pm
I don't have it which is definitely impeding progress.  

Over Yandere
Crew

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Lol, Tairu <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm
Tairu Khime
I don't have it which is definitely impeding progress.

I could've sworn Proto told me she sent it to you. confused Do you want me to send you the most recent version of it? I'm almost positive it should be ready to go  

NinjaSamurai360

Over Yandere
Crew

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:31 am
She just sent it to me last night so I have it now. I should be able to review today after I get out of 2D Animation at 2 EST.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:05 pm
Definitely no rush man. My procrastination has finally caught up with me, and RP posts will probably be limited strictly to the weekends.  

NinjaSamurai360

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 pm
Ninja, your Uchiha stats are nice, so they are up in the Uchiha clan's thread, but in "testing stage".

We will see how they go.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 pm
Qyp
Ninja, your Uchiha stats are nice, so they are up in the Uchiha clan's thread, but in "testing stage".

We will see how they go.

Thanks. I didn't really want to go into the hundredths decimal points, but I wanted to stagger the eye stats, and I know people think the Uchiha needs to be refrained from becoming god-mod, so thats what I had to work with.

Were the instructions on determining ones eye stats clear enough?

NinjaSamurai360

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 pm
NinjaSamurai360
Qyp

We will see how they go.

Thanks. I didn't really want to go into the hundredths decimal points, but I wanted to stagger the eye stats, and I know people think the Uchiha needs to be refrained from becoming god-mod, so thats what I had to work with.

Well, just make sure you keep your old profile. These stats are on trial... not sure if they will be permanent, and do not expect them to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:23 pm
Qyp
NinjaSamurai360
Qyp

We will see how they go.

Well, just make sure you keep your old profile. These stats are on trial... not sure if they will be permanent, and do not expect them to be.

I probably won't implement the changes until they either get approved or denied. Takashi is unlikely to use his Sharingan outside of combat, meaning he'll need people to spar with, or rather people at all. Anyways, by the time he'll need the boost, the changes will either be kept or thrown out  

NinjaSamurai360

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 pm
NinjaSamurai360
Qyp
NinjaSamurai360
Qyp

We will see how they go.

I probably won't implement the changes until they either get approved or denied. Takashi is unlikely to use his Sharingan outside of combat, meaning he'll need people to spar with, or rather people at all. Anyways, by the time he'll need the boost, the changes will either be kept or thrown out

Yep sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:58 pm
Oh heeey, so the new c-box finally got made, huh (too bad the old c-box didn't end on page 133 cool .

Anyway, as you guys can probably guess from my post here, I finally got myself a job. My dad is still unemployed, and my mom is tentatively earning income but she has to borrow money from me every now and then. We still have a roof over our heads so we'll float by okay for now.

RP-wise, I'm in the middle of posting Kaede's short-hand profile, so if anyone wants to do some RP interaction, I'm up for it. I hope you don't mind my turtle pacing. As for the Uchiha Clan info, I do have Language, Location, Dress Code, Stature, Quirks and Special features completed. Clan history is about 40%-ish complete. It's taking me a while, because I've taken it upon myself to re-read the manga (the Naruto Wikia is a wonderful source of info and all, but I haven't been read up to date on the latest chapter of Naruto so I need to get on that anyways). I'm also working on Akimichi, Aburame, etc. but if there's a canon Konoha clan you want to roll, I can try to bump it up on my list of priorities.

And I guess that's it on my end. How about you guys? Anything noteworthy happened while I was gone?

MiniMidget

ProtoXtreme
Vice Captain

Obsessive Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Good to hear you are well Mini.
Aside from a cold, all else is good.

Guild Archive