Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 08: Quest & Charities
I need 500 Inks for my Dye! Bugs help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help?
  Yes!
  Poll!
View Results

Beloved Soul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:56 pm
Tainted and Jaded
Beloved Soul
Tainted and Jaded
Beloved Soul
What kinda bugs do you need/want? I have a crapload of bugs, trash, and some ink from going Dumpster Diving and doing the Daily Chance. 4laugh
Any and all of it, I'd love you! heart

Trade sent. I still have more, it just wouldn't let me put more in. gonk Yeah, I saw the price for White Inks and was like holy shhhhhhhhat.
Yeah it only lets you do 12 at a time. I'm accepting now. Thanks *hugs*

ACCEPT SO THAT I MAY GIVE YOU MORE STUFF! emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:14 pm
wish ya luick Dei!  

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:38 pm
Beloved Soul
Tainted and Jaded
Beloved Soul
Tainted and Jaded
Beloved Soul
What kinda bugs do you need/want? I have a crapload of bugs, trash, and some ink from going Dumpster Diving and doing the Daily Chance. 4laugh

Trade sent. I still have more, it just wouldn't let me put more in. gonk Yeah, I saw the price for White Inks and was like holy shhhhhhhhat.

I already had lol, and thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm
Tainted and Jaded
Beloved Soul
Tainted and Jaded
Beloved Soul
Tainted and Jaded
Beloved Soul

I already had lol, and thank you!

No prob, lol. I'll keep collecting bugs and ink for you and unload them on you every now and then. I don't mind it. emotion_kirakira

I was actually surprised I found a white ink in my inventory. Must of gotten it from Daily Chance. emotion_awesome  

Beloved Soul

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 pm
Beloved Soul

No prob, lol. I'll keep collecting bugs and ink for you and unload them on you every now and then. I don't mind it. emotion_kirakira

I was actually surprised I found a white ink in my inventory. Must of gotten it from Daily Chance. emotion_awesome
Thanks! I really appreciate it. Chance gives you a lot of Trash too. If you don't want the clutter I'll take it since you're doing the chances for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:57 pm
Tainted and Jaded
Beloved Soul

Thanks! I really appreciate it. Chance gives you a lot of Trash too. If you don't want the clutter I'll take it since you're doing the chances for me.

You want trash too? Okai, sending trade then. 4laugh  

Beloved Soul

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:28 pm
Tainted and Jaded
User ImageI need 500 White Inks for the Body Dye for my Avi. Blue, Red, and Green make White, same with Bugs. Any Inks and Bugs will be loved.User Image
I'm sending a trade with some bugs and a couple inks. Do you happen to have any pink carnations, blue carnations, or old crumpled newspapers? I'm getting tired of seeing those gosh darn golden giftbox formulas in my inventory and I want to complete them. IF not, it's ok, you can still have the bugs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:13 am
Good-luck heart  

kutesuu

Desirable Dabbler

08: Quest & Charities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items