Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:22 am
User Image

It was a stormy day the rains pouring down as if letting out anger. No creature would dare to venture outside between the cracks of lightning and the roar of thunder. However..one lone figure sat in the rain watching the sky growling at it his red and yellow the only color in the dull forest. He hated the rain and the foul weather it always brought out the worst of him but that was something he could not control. He was watching the sky slowly spreading his wings to shield him from the rain his massive form looming and ominous. He was still growling at the sky as if that would make the weather improve before shaking himself and once more shielding his body with his wings. His tail was swishing back and forth in the grass leaving a muddy imprint in the earth. He hoped no one would come upon him today..He was not in the mood for talking

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
Water. Yuck. She hated being wet, but unfortunately she had gotten caught out in a storm before she could find shelter. She had been out hunting and had been on the trail of a tasty looking rabbit when the winds blew a storm in from the west. The rabbit had gotten away and to top it off, she was soaked. What a great way to end a crappy day.

She wanted to just fly home now, but with the wind blowing and the lightning strikes, she resolved to just walking, and hoped to find a nice warm cave somewhere to take shelter in. The clouds had darkened the sky, giving a dismal affect to her surroundings. She trudged through mud and muck beneath the sparsely leafy canopy overhead. It was nearing Autumn and the trees had begun losing their leaves, which left little protection from rain or sunlight in the forest.

She raised one wing over her head to sheild her eyes from some of the rain, but still they stung from the water that ran into them. Tierra was nearing a break in the trees, and noticed a red figure up ahead. She couldn't make out what it was to begin with, but as she neared, it appeared to be another creature much like herself who seemed to be stuck out in this terrible weather as well. She always told herself 'misery loves company,' and so wanted to share her misery with this unsuspecting stranger, and if he wasn't miserable, she'd figure out a way to find him some.

She made her way over, giving a toothy grin as she approached. "Hi there. Are you loathing this weather as much as I?" she asked, not one for a shy approach. "I hate the rain. Too wet for my taste," she jested. "You don't look too happy about it either," she assumed from his demeanor. "but why are you just standing here?" she asked, knowing she might have come off as a bit rude.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:47 am
If he could he would allow himself to fly out of this mess and find shelter but he looked more like a gargoyle right now the lighting illumining his features. If not for the lightning he would be able to fly but it held him back and to the ground. He had never felt chained before but now at this moment he felt the storm was trying to chain him to the earth and keep him out of the sky. The rain only got worse but he never swayed he shielded his face with his wings but that to got annoying. Eventually it got to him that he let out a roar that shook the forest making anything that was taking shelter seek it someplace else.

He heard it before he saw it heavy footfalls someplace behind him. Why should he care nothing was dumb enough to challenge him deffiently not know when his rage was built up. He did not turn daring the creature to approach him he wanted to let all his rage out since it was pointless to attack the rain. He almost jumped when he heard a voice behind him making him growl " It is unwise to approach a strange in the dead of a storm..In fact..I despise this weather with everything i have" he turns and faces down the one who spoke to him baring his teeth but drawing back suddenly. The one who was talking was one much like himself..He had no idea why another would be here now of all times..He snarled at her upon seeing it was a mare. "The rain brings out the worst in us..It affects us all in different ways"

He eyes her in the semi-darkness enough to make out wings and her spikes. He knew not of her colors but why did it matter? "Why would i be happy to be stuck in a storm? I cant even fly!" he growls again his tail swishing again "I am standing here..What else am i going to do??" he snaps at her agitated now more than anything "Go back to where you came from mare" he growls softly and turns from her "This weather is no place for a pretty mare.."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:19 am
Forgetting about not wanting to be rude, this guy had given her the go-ahead to be as mean as she wanted with the greeting she'd received. She didn't take very kindly to being growled at or to a grumpy demeanor.
"Is it just the rain bringing out the grumpy in you or is that your normal attitude?" she asked a bit hateful, resenting the way he'd spoken to her. "If you despise it so much, then find somewhere dry," she snapped at him. "Any smart creature would do so."

She started to walk off, to just forget she'd even met this stubborn sounding stallion, but something in her made her turn back towards him and say, "Since you have nothing better to do, follow me and we'll find someplace dry." She kept walking, part of her hoping he'd follow, part of her not caring at all if he did not.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 am
Lestragne

Do you wish to continue this rp?

Open/Private Canon IC RP