tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:21 am
User Image
Sunset's Coda trotted carefully over the rise that separated her from the land her family had settled in. Her heart, free of it's secret burden, soared with the birds that flew in the sky above. The talk she had had with her mother had relieved the young mare of her insecurity and now she longed to find Illarion and share with the stallion her good news. Her eyes took in the landscape before her. The ocean was always a sight to behold in the daylight. The massive expanse of water that seemed ever-changing. Picking her tempo up Coda broke into a canter and headed for the edge where the water met the shore. A quick run in the water would be exhilarating.

As she thundered along Coda kept swinging her gaze from left to right ... trying to find the form of the one that she'd met on the beach before. Just where was he hiding? Slowing her pace to a mere walk the young mare began to wonder - did he leave the area? Abruptly Coda stopped so that she looked like an immobile statue in the water. Where was Illarion? He'd promised to stay near to this spot. Shaking her mane free of the water that had splashed up during her run Coda sighed deeply. She'd wait here until he showed up.

(Tefla's Teepee Link- Here)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:00 am
User Image

She was like a bright, starry sky above the waves. And for a moment, he felt breathless despite his comfort underwater. She was so beautiful, as he looked up from beneath the water and into the distance at her. She was like a small spot of the shimmering night sky.

He could feel his heart exhilarating as he pushed himself to the surface. Breaking through, he tossed back his hair and made his way to her. His voice coming out trembling as he called to her, "Coda!" He had missed her so much though she had not been gone long.

The sight of her was so pleasant, so reassuring that he felt like he could almost soar out of the water and over to her if only his feet had the wings his heart did.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:09 am
A large splashing sound tore Coda's gaze away from the beach. There was something out in the water and for a moment terror had a grip on her heart. She'd foolishly dropped her guard again. But then as the splashing died down and a figure emerged from the waves Coda's heart beat jumped into overdrive. It seemed as if Illarion hadn't left the beach after all. With a playful snort Coda waded out further into the water and met the stallion halfway.

Just the sound of his voice shouting her name had Coda's eyes sparkling with unshed tears. She recalled her mother's conversation before nuzzling Illarion as soon as she could. How could she even think of leaving again? Somehow, unbeknownst to the mare ... Illarion had found a c***k in her protective armor and burrowed inside of her. A smile graced her features. "I missed you Illarion."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:05 am
Illarion ran to her swiftly and nestled his face to hers, "I've missed you so much too. It felt like years since you left." He nuzzled her face again, "I'm so glad you're home. How was your journey?"

He tried to take her in, tried to drink in anything about her that could have changed. It seemed like so much time had passed, but she looked the same, she is still my Coda.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 am
Coda held still as Illarion nuzzled her back in greeting. This part she hadn't missed. The feeling of being cherished by another. She let herself relax against Illarion's broad frame before sighing softly. Her ears twitched as she caught the stress on the word home and she grinned softly. Home is here. But even as she thought it a small voice in the back of her mind reflected her conversation with her mother just hours ago.

"My journey was uneventful. It was after I arrived at my destination that things took on a matter of dire importance. Something has changed."

Coda laughed softly as she watched for any reaction from her stallion. She was teasing him now with tidbits of information. She wanted him to try and guess what had happened while she had been away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:57 pm
Illarion nuzzled her. It was wonderful to have her back. But he felt kind of anxious when she said that, "What's the matter? What happened when you got there? What's changed?"

He could feel his pulse accelerating, and he felt anxious again. What wasn't she telling him? Why wouldn't she just spit it out?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 pm
Coda took in Illarion's anxious expression before sighing softly. Teasing just didn't work when the other party didn't react in an expected manner. Blinking softly Coda pressed her muzzle against Illarion's. She meant the move to silence his words so that she could explain. The small shock that went through her system surprised her though. Pulling back the mare grinned sheepishly. "Ooops."

Flicking her tail against Illarion's side Coda moved away so that she could talk to him.

"I believe what I need to say is ... the cat is out of the bag. I'd gone home as planned but my mother was waiting for me. She suspected that I wasn't telling her something and inquired as to what it was. So know she knows about us ... and I think - no I know - that she's okay with the idea of us. She's happy that I have found someone."

Coda smiled softly at the remembrance of the talk she'd had with her mom. "I think for a while ... that I don't have to travel home. I'm free to stay here with you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:43 pm
Illarion loved the way her smile lit up her face. It was like sudden illumination in a dark world. As she talked, told of her journey and the meeting with her mother, he felt his heart swelling and his grin broadening. "So she's okay with it? Or is she just happy you're happy? Or is she happy with it?"

He could feel himself tingling in excitement. Things were running smooth, a blessing instead of condemnation. Coda wouldn't lose her family, and he had gained some.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 am
Coda stepped out of the water and glanced coyly back at Illarion. Although it felt nice and cool on her hooves - there was a slightly chill in the air that foretold of the changing of the seasons. Standing at the edge of the shoreline Coda watched the horizon, distracted for a moment, before she composed her thoughts. "I think she's happy that I've found someone. She cautioned me against rushing into a decision that I might regret. However I know that I belong with you. But yes, I believe that she's is pleased with the entire turn of events."

Coda flicked her side gently with her tail as she closed her eyes and just listened to the waves that rolled gently onto the beach. Unlike the first time she'd met Illarion the water was smooth and calm like glass.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:51 pm
Illarion followed her without hesitation, resting his head on her back. "Maybe she can see how happy you are. Just how much we love each other." He rubbed his face on her neck.

"I just hope she'll be happy to meet me one day too. I don't want to ever keep you from them." He moved beside her flicking his tail into the slightly wet sand. "Where ever you lead, I'll follow. You have my heart wholly Coda. It no longer dwells within my own chest."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:15 pm
Coda's mind reeled briefly with Illarion's statement. She had his heart? Shyly she ducked her gaze for a moment as she rubbed her head along her foreleg. This was beyond anything she could have ever imagined but Coda could feel the rightness in the situation. It seemed as though she'd been waiting her whole life to find Illarion. He completed her.

Catching her train of thought Coda realized that she'd been silently thinking of Illarion's words and only responding to them mentally. She raised her eyes to peer into Illarion's as she gave a gentle sound of longing before letting her head rest on Illarion's neck.

"Thank you Illarion. You are the most dear thing to me right now. Have no worry about my family. They will come to understand what I have found in you. You radiate kindness through every inch of your soul. I wish to stay by your side for as long as I can. What do you think?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 pm
Illarion couldn't help but be intrigued by her shyness at his utterances. As she nestled against him, he could feel his heart pulsing loudly. "I just...hope that's forever."

The way her eyes looked into his, he knew that she meant it. As long as they could, he wouldn't think how long that meant.

"Do you want to go home now?' He nuzzled her gently.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:30 pm
"I hope for that length of time as well Illarion."

Sunset's Coda turned her head towards Illarion as he asked if she wanted to go home. It made her heart skip a beat as she realized that he meant their home. Not anyone else's home ... but theirs. How could she refuse? As Illarion gently nuzzled her Coda felt the rightness in the words and in the world. As gently as she could she turned away from the ocean and waited for her knight to lead the way.

"Yes. Let's go home."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:06 pm
Illarion walked with her, his heart fluttering excitedly. This was a new beginning, a start of their new life today. Blessed with understanding by her family, and happy. Most of all happy.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers