View Results

Dr Lowin

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:09 pm
Mm, a new guild seems reasonable.
Although, repairing old aspects of this one could be useful..

Adjusting the world in to a beginning era would be very hard work, as we'd have to tweak so much about the world we have our minds set to.
It's best to keep the world we have, tweak it to our taste, and go on from there.
We still need to keep to the vanilla, though, not shoot off some opposite way with it.

With the whole bad-v-good, I think my original character Damien could fit to that.
Even though he was "Bad", he didn't really do a lot of bad things, and the same with Jacques.
Damien, in the time he rped as, was rather docile and only protected himself.
Jacques fought because he didn't feel like being killed by Ori.

There isn't a clear definition between the lines of Good and Bad, as the Shinigami can be called bad for mass-killing Hollows.
Hollows are, after-all, a natural balance in the universe, but do need the reasonable cleansing to make sure the whole of the Human world is not purged of souls.

Anyways, as for my idea..
For a Mini-Arc, doing one like in the arc where there were the strange zanpakuto's, and they do the mass-alert to make it seem like they're under attack for a test.
Instead of by Hollows or Arrancar, make it look like a treason is going on.
With that, the Captains would engage other Captains, and the whole of the Seireitei could be tested.
Then, the C.C., could appear and put an end to it after a while to show that it was a test.
The Captains picked could be random, and not all of them have to be the most powerful, maybe even put in a couple Lieutenants as traitors.

Besides that, my ideas on a New Guild is differentiating..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 pm
DamienKhallos
Mm, a new guild seems reasonable.
Although, repairing old aspects of this one could be useful..

Seems confuzzling though.

DamienKhallos
Adjusting the world in to a beginning era would be very hard work, as we'd have to tweak so much about the world we have our minds set to.
It's best to keep the world we have, tweak it to our taste, and go on from there.
We still need to keep to the vanilla, though, not shoot off some opposite way with it.

3nodding

DamienKhallos
With the whole bad-v-good, I think my original character Damien could fit to that.
Even though he was "Bad", he didn't really do a lot of bad things, and the same with Jacques.
Damien, in the time he rped as, was rather docile and only protected himself.
Jacques fought because he didn't feel like being killed by Ori.

I killed him off when you left. sweatdrop

DamienKhallos
There isn't a clear definition between the lines of Good and Bad, as the Shinigami can be called bad for mass-killing Hollows.
Hollows are, after-all, a natural balance in the universe, but do need the reasonable cleansing to make sure the whole of the Human world is not purged of souls.

It's all a matter of moral ambiguity.

DamienKhallos
Anyways, as for my idea..
For a Mini-Arc, doing one like in the arc where there were the strange zanpakuto's, and they do the mass-alert to make it seem like they're under attack for a test.
Instead of by Hollows or Arrancar, make it look like a treason is going on.
With that, the Captains would engage other Captains, and the whole of the Seireitei could be tested.
Then, the C.C., could appear and put an end to it after a while to show that it was a test.
The Captains picked could be random, and not all of them have to be the most powerful, maybe even put in a couple Lieutenants as traitors.

Besides that, my ideas on a New Guild is differentiating..

My name is Taigaa* and I approve of this idea. Although instead of picking them at random, pick the oldest captains to be the treasoners. I mean, if they were picked randomly, what is it that the treasoner's side would be being tested on? They'd know it was a test so it'd be like "oh, I better try harder." It's like the difference between a quiz and a pop quiz. No, instead we should pick the three oldest captains (excluding the CC), so that they can test the younger ones on how they would react during a treason. Then, have the "treasoners" start faking random Shinigami (NPCs) deaths all over the place until the others start to notice. Finally, a meeting is called including the "treasoners" and the CC (who are haven't been found out yet and are playing along), where the CC brings it to their attention and leaves the cryptic message that "someone in here cannot be trusted anymore" and talks about it for a bit, then dismisses them to let the rest of the arc play out. At this point, like Virgil is suggesting, EVERYONE does whatever they want (playing their respective roles of course) and then we try to see how stuff plays out from there.

I know it's "planned out" but no one would actually die anyway because, hm... -snaps fingers- the CC is always making patrols and will "fix" a fight without showing him/herself to ensure no one dies. It could be a main instead of a mini, actually. Yes? Virgil? Dantay?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*-slaps Dante with the second 'a'-

II Palmtop Tiger II
Vice Captain

Supreme Demigod

Dan the Dante
Crew

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:13 am
Virgil_Ex

• Hmm... that's true, though it would be tricky to pull that off again... in my opinion anyway. sweatdrop
  • Ah I see... well it would be a heck of a lot simpler than what I had in mind. But wouldn't it be a bit disorganized? Just a tad bit anyway.
  • For the Arrancars we could have it that a splinter group emerges within their ranks that prove too powerful for Zenos and the others to directly oppose. Thus they simply let them be as their target is the Seiretei and not them. The Hell arc was actually planned to be a restart arc, in a way. The massive devastation would allow for new RPCs and story lines to created without having to reference back to the old ones... ideally at least.

I'm rather interested in the treason idea, Taiga. So it'll be 6v6 Captains, the oldest being the "traitors"? It's plausible, but it'll be difficult to make up excuses for the other Captains... I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:24 am
Hell Arc would still take forever, and with the growing inactivity... >.>

-coughjerkscough-

Excuses?

Wait, I guess there'd still be Virgil's problem though; "If you winning/losing your fight actually had a deciding effect on the overall victory, you would pay more attention to the content and effort put into your posts."

I was excited about this one too. gonk

II Palmtop Tiger II
Vice Captain

Supreme Demigod

Dan the Dante
Crew

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 am
... Wait, how would it be a problem?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 am
Well, 'cuz... it won't matter who wins or loses, the outcome will still be virtually the same? I imagine maybe there'd be some scolding for people who performed poorly, but what would that change?

-kicks Virgil's stuffies-

II Palmtop Tiger II
Vice Captain

Supreme Demigod

Dr Lowin

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:05 am
But Taigaa, it's not a deciding battle in a war..
It's simply a test.

Test care calculated, and this would prove to help the Divisions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:41 pm
>.<

Well, anything else? >.>

No one else is gonna comment... Missing jerks.

II Palmtop Tiger II
Vice Captain

Supreme Demigod

Dr Lowin

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm
No further statement needed from myself, as far as I see..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm
I'd agree for a new guild. I've had that happen in the past. It think it might be best as trying to re-order things here would seem, to me, to be an arduous task.  

II The Metal Alchemist II

Yuki Mai Tsubaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:41 pm
I'm not really sure what to agree on here ._.

But uh... should I not continue to make my profile then? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:52 am
Yuki Mai Tsubaki

I would say do everything, but don't do the things like Kido and such.

That way it's basically done for the next guild, and you can repair it for the next gen profile.

Dr Lowin

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Yuki Mai Tsubaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 pm
DamienKhallos
Yuki Mai Tsubaki

I would say do everything, but don't do the things like Kido and such.

That way it's basically done for the next guild, and you can repair it for the next gen profile.

Okay that sounds good. I just actually started here so It's kinda surprising, but oh well, I'm here, I ain't leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:18 pm
I guess go for a new guild. My characters aren't really linked to anyone here, they just kinda float around.
I'm game for an opportunity to create a new character or to give Fuyu a new start, back in the Gotei 13, with some changes, or possibly bringing Celes over to the new guild, or Sakura, with a clean slate and some changes....I don't know. I can't decide. But a new guild would honestly be less work in the long run I think, because we have a skeleton here, and cleaning everything out to re-use this one would take a lot more work methinks.

Iunno, I guess I vote for a new guild.

[R]eflections

Taitei Hakkotsu

Lupine Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:54 pm
Why not take the best of both worlds?

Refurbish everything from Systems to Character's but start their history off from somewhere new. Then take all the Arc's and that jazz and ditch'em. Eliminate the outliers that would hold back either side and go with what could work out well.

I think new interactions would be exciting and though the History was something that I loved being able to have, introducing future characters kind of gave me a new sight into wanting a new character all together. Just being able to restart is a nice refreshing thing, and I think it is the same for all roleplaying lovers.

That's what I really feel. There would have to be intense planning for this sort of thing though! Most definitely!

[-Main Forum-]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff